10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Petiville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Petiville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Petiville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petiville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petiville Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Petiville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Petiville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Petiville Lower Normandy:
Ferme De La Riviere
Featuring free WiFi, Ferme De La Riviere offers accommodations in Petiville, just 13 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Honfleur is 21 miles from Ferme De La Riviere, and Caen is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from Ferme De La Riviere.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye, 5 miles from Deauville, Manoir Melphil features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 10 miles from Manoir Melphil, and Caen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 6 miles from Manoir Melphil.
- Property owned and operated by Paris trained pastry chef. The breakfasts were wonderful!
Owners were very welcoming and friendly. Jean-Pierre is a patissier so breakfast
Bread and croissants were fresh from the oven and best I have ever tasted.
- The most friendly B&B owners we have ever met! Fantastic bakery products for a breakfast. Quiet and peaceful location.
- Excellent breakfast and location very convenient for visits
La proximité de la côte pour visiter la region
Le petit déjeuner très copieux
Les propriétaires sympathiques
Château de Béneauville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château de Béneauville is located in Bavent, just 15 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Honfleur is 23 miles from Château de Béneauville, and Caen is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from Château de Béneauville.
- Nothing much. Rather surprisingly,the dogs did not attack….
- Exceptional decor in the catle and interesting stories told by the host. We enjoyed the stay. Very confortable bed and quiet environment. Good breakfast. The small town of Cabourg nearby is very charming.
- The historical and architectural aspects are amazing! Hosts are gracious and have had fascinating experiences themselves which adds to interesting conversations. Breakfasts were lovely and substantial. We used this as a base for Normandy traveling and site seeing. Lovely way to end each day. Wine was available in the evening and served either outside or in the drawing room.
Beautiful decoration and furniture.The castle is amazing and well-preserved.The garden very well maintained and has some beautiful roses.
Philippe is very friendly and passionated.Brigitte kind and gentle.The pool is an extra plus
- Excellent hosts and the Chateau and grounds are beautiful, central location in Normandy. Would stay again.
LES PIEDS DANS L’EAU
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in Merville-Franceville-Plage, 1.6 miles from Merville Battery, LES PIEDS DANS L’EAU has a number of amenities, including a garden, a terrace and free WiFi. Each room includes a terrace.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. LES PIEDS DANS L’EAU offers certain rooms with garden views, and every room is equipped with a coffee machine, a microwave, a kettle and a refrigerator. The units will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast with homemade products such as cakes, pastries, bread and fruit salad is served every morning in your room.Cabourg is 2.5 miles away. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Merville-Franceville-Plage, like cycling.
No reviews yet.
Manoir de la Marjolaine
One of our top picks in Cabourg.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir de la Marjolaine offers accommodations in Cabourg, just 11 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 19 miles from Manoir de la Marjolaine, and Caen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was large in all ways. Bath, sitting room and terrace, lovely. I can imagine the delights of spring and summer in this manoir. The rooms are themed, quirky but nice touch, while maintaining their historical character.
- Room was quirky, breakfast was excellent, good customer service
- It was pleasure to stay here. Nice family place, you feel so relaxed, it’s so calm and clean (changing towels every day etc.). Really cool and sweet breakfast. Big garden and you can park your car. You are 300 m walking from the beach and 5 min on the car to centre of Cabourg. Big thanks to the cleaning woman!
- The breakfast was lovely, the staff excellent , bedroom was comfortable and clean
- Beautiful old building. Lovely grounds with free-roaming peacock! Secure grounds through locked electric gates. Nice (continental) breakfast. Friendly host (Eric)
maison de la baie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, maison de la baie is located in Sallenelles. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Deauville is 15 miles from maison de la baie, and Honfleur is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from maison de la baie.
- Wonderful hosts! People make a difference and they made our Normandy experience just unforgettable. Kids (10, 13) have also enjoyed. Thank you very much for amazing days in Normandy.
- Accueil chaleureux. Propriétaires sympathiques et très agréables qui répondent à vos attentes. Chambre joliment décorée. Seul bémol, toilettes et salle de bain privatives sur le palier. Séjour très agréable. Chambre d’hôtes à recommander.
- Tout! L’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, le petit déjeuner extra avec plein de produits frais locaux ou faits maison , la literie parfaite (lit parent queen siège) la propreté au top! Rien à redire tout était parfait à recommander en été pour pouvoir profiter du jardin et de la terrasse !!! La proximité de la baie de l’orne où nous avons pu observer les phoques grâce au prêt de jumelles de la propriétaire . C’était Super !!
- Malgré une réservation dernière minutes nos hôtes ont su nous accueillir merveilleusement bien. Petit déjeuner super.
- Nous avons été reçu comme si nous étions des amis proches. Accueil très chaleureux. Petit déjeuner excellent. Merci pour les petites attentions. Adresse à retenir.
Monastere de Brucourt
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Monastere de Brucourt offers accommodations in Brucourt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Deauville is 11 miles from Monastere de Brucourt, and Honfleur is 19 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Calme , tranquillité , quiétude – accueil charmant –
- accueil exceptionnel, lit très moelleux, très bon petit déjeuner
- Tout était formidable et les propriétaires sont à la fois attentifs et discrets. Nous avons beaucoup aimé et nous reviendrons!
- Traumhafte Lage, wunderschön eingerichtete Zimmer, sehr, sehr nette Eigentümer, leckeres Frühstück- alles top
Un endroit rare et secret !
Une ambiance, un lieu et des hôtes de premier ordre.
A decouvrir rapidement.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Chez Gigi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Merville-Franceville-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Deauville is 13 miles from Chez Gigi, and Honfleur is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Bon accueil. Petit déjeuner copieux. Bonne literie malgré une pièce assez petite.
- personnel accueillant , chambre ok et dejeuner tres correct
- la literie confortable , le petit déjeuner , l’espace parking , le plateau de courtoisie , l’accueil, le jardin, la discussion conviviale
Die Leute waren sehr freundlich.
Es ist übrigens kein Hotel , sondern ein Zimmer bei einem älteren Ehepaar.Das Zimmer ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet und blitzblank sauber. Das Frühstück ging auf Kosten des Hauses, was wir toll fanden.
- Accueil très chaleureux et sympathique. Hébergement confortable, propre et agréable. Petit-déjeuner fabuleux.
Le Vieux Castel
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Le Vieux Castel is located in Goustranville, just 12 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 20 miles from Le Vieux Castel, and Caen is 12 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- We arrived quite late in the evening but were given a warm welcome by the owner who made us tea and supper after showing us to the beautiful en-suite room. Slept like logs and regretted that we were only staying a single night en route to Brittany. Highly recommend La Vieux Castel for friendliness, cleanliness and peaceful location.
- Wonderful host, clean room, great bed, french breakfast and a great private and quiet garden
- Owners are very friendly!! It has an old deco as it’s an old building but it has its charm.Beds are comfortable, room and bathroom are very clean. Very beautiful garden and a calm area.
- Danni was extremely welcoming and helpful,the breakfast very nice.
- Lovely owner, very nice room and breakfast which was delicious. Hotel and garden very attractive. Local town of Cabourg near by for evening meal -plenty of restaurants.
Domaine de la Mare Elan
Located in Périers-en-Auge in the region of Basse-Normandie, 10 miles from Deauville, Domaine de la Mare Elan features a spa center and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 18 miles from Domaine de la Mare Elan, and Caen is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This accommodation is nicely turned out and has some nice quirky features. It was fine, it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Breakfast was good but was only offered from 9.15-10am which is quite a small window depending on your plans. It didn’t feel like a labour of love the way some other places in France do.
Quiet and peaceful. Our host was very helpful
and had fresh breads every morning. It was
like being with family.
- The owners were very helpful in getting a restaurant and drawing a detailed map to the airport to bypass Paris very clean quiet and comfotable
The fresh breakfast – and the packed lunch we were given when we left.
Great host who can advise on where to visit and where to eat.
- Really friendly welcome, wonderful breakfast, the accommodation was beautiful and very comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Petiville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Petiville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Petiville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Petiville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!