10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Petit-bersac Poitou-charentes:
Le Chalet De Luxe
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Chalet De Luxe offers accommodations in Saint-Séverin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Angoulême is 24 miles from Le Chalet De Luxe, and Périgueux is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Lovely house & Colin was friendly with lots of information
- very nice bed and breakfast. well appointed- lovely bedrooms – a lot of character. Good parking. Nice facilities. The owners were very friendly and welcoming and happy to give us advice and assistance on the area.
- Pleasant house in a picturesque location. Nice toiletries and elements of luxury.
- Beautiful property in an idyllic part of the country. Tucked away in a beautifully quiet spot but with good amenities near by and fantastic service from our hosts. Stunning rooms. Will definitely return.
Beautiful restored mansion, lovely bed room and common areas
Set in lovely ground with private pool and sun terrace
You wont find a better chamber d,hote in this area
Great people who own and run the establishment
La Fermette de Vignas
Featuring free WiFi, La Fermette de Vignas offers accommodations in Vanxains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Angoulême is 30 miles from La Fermette de Vignas, and Périgueux is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely spacious room and nice bathroom great location just 5 minutes from riberac, lovely host too ?
- A lovely tranquil location, beautifully, tastefully restored old house. Charming hosts, what more could you ask for. Highly recommended.
- The accommodation is absolutely beautiful, and so well kept. Our hostess went out of her way for us multiple times, and was so welcoming. The pool was spotless, and we had it to ourselves for the weekend. The grounds and area that La Vignas are situated in are stunning, and well worth a visit! Breakfast was also wonderful each morning – everything you could want to start your day.
- The owners charming and generous with their time and care for our needs.
- zwembad,na ons verblijf mochten we nog het zwembad gebruiken;bedankt
Le savoir vivre
Le savoir vivre is located in Bonnes, just 28 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from Le savoir vivre, and Périgueux is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Le savoir vivre.
The owners were very hospitable and friendly. Made us feel as if we were in our own home.
Very comfortable gite perfect for what we needed.
I’d go as far as saying it was underpriced for the service we received! 5* service and accommodation 3* rates! Can’t go wrong!
- Lovely environment, hosts were more than accommodating. Made to feel more than welcome. Very informative. And Maddy’s signature coffee makes the lovely breakfast extra special.
- Owner and his wife were lovely. The property grounds are beautiful and I can imagine in the summer it is an excellent place to stay.
- Lovely breakfast and very nice host, the restaurant down the road in bones is very good
- Everything was great, comfortable beds, spacious bedroom, an absolutely luxurious bathroom, amazing and very friendly hosts, the dogs are adorable and the location is just perfect. The breakfast as well generous and delicious. Definitely a place we will come back and stay.
- The owners were very hospitable and friendly. Made us feel as if we were in our own home.
Le Petit Lavoir
Featuring free WiFi, Le Petit Lavoir offers accommodations in Saint-Paul-Lizonne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Angoulême is 24 miles from Le Petit Lavoir, and Périgueux is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Great hosts – lovely setting lovely breakfast would recommend
- Owners were friendly and very informative. The room was lovely and spacious with excellent facilities. The area is most beautiful and the position of the property enables one to take all this in. Breakfast was outstanding.
- A beautiful studio in a lovely relaxing spot. The hosts Andrea and Vic could not do enough to make me feel welcome.
- After a few wrong turns with human sat nav near Bordeaux we used the USA voice on google and got directly to the door highly amused with the pronunciation of french roads and towns. We were met by Vic and Andrea with a torch to guide us to the accommodation. It was a bright beautifully clean room and a shower where one is tempted to linger for hours. We slept for 10 hours straight. In the morning breakfast was served in the salon- had it been sunny it would have been on the terrace. Fresh croissants, apples off the tree, yoghurts , meat and cheese and selection of jams. Great coffee. It is a delightful place to sit and relax enjoying the french countryside and easy drive to many beautiful villages . We would highly recommend Le Petit Lavoir
- Great breakfasts. Andrea and Victor made us feel welcome, and had great advice, when needed. Chilled out by the pool and had BBQ’s in the evening. Not our usual type of vacation, but suited us as we attended a wedding nearbye. The locals are very friendly, but it will help if you brush up on your French. There is loads to see and do in the area if you want to see historical places, swim in beautiful rivers and eat local cuisine.
Repos à Ribérac B&B
Repos à Ribérac B&B is located in Ribérac, just 29 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 19 miles from Repos à Ribérac B&B, and Bergerac is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from Repos à Ribérac B&B.
- Leslie and Paul were fantastic hosts and bent over backwards to help us. They have great insight into the local area
- Really well located for all the amenities of Riberac. Lovely hosts and fab breakfast
Comfortable bedroom in a large and impressive townhouse.
Very friendly hosts.
Walking distance to the centre of Riberac with its Friday market and numerous restaurants
- The owners were so friendly and would do anything for you.
- Very friendly owners. Very comfy bed and tasty breakfast.
chambres de charme “Florence”
One of our best sellers in Ribérac! Located in Ribérac, 29 miles from Angoulême, chambres de charme “Florence” features an outdoor pool and views of the city.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 19 miles from chambres de charme “Florence”, and Bergerac is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Partner asked late in the evening for eggs for breakfast the following day… No hassle whatsoever. Showed us around other rooms. Fantastic hosts and wonderful location, use of free car park right in centre of town.
- A superb building in a peaceful location. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The breakfast was wonderful. This was our first experience of a roll pillow and loved it!!
- Very Charming Accommodation that considering the weather outside was -5 was warm and comfortable,
Fantastic host who made us very welcome.
Beautiful quirky property full of amazing artwork.
Very comfortable bed and great continental breakfast served to us at a time requested.
Fabulous location right in the heart of the town ,we enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the Friday market.
Domaine de Puyrousse
One of our top picks in Ribérac.Located in Ribérac in the region of Aquitaine, 29 miles from Angoulême, Domaine de Puyrousse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 18 miles from Domaine de Puyrousse, and Bergerac is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 31 miles from Domaine de Puyrousse.
It was wonderful place to stay peaceful, friendly host!
Owner and all of families did welcoming well.
They also invited us into thier dinner table and had a good memorable evenung. Breakfast was so lovely french style. Fresh bread and croissants.
Room and bed was so computable.
I defiantly recommend this place you experience thier world.
And Ill surely to stay again if I go around this area.
- The family atmosphere in a beautiful and comfortable house
- Aymery and Beatrice were lovely hosts and made us feel very welcome. Our dog had a holiday romance with their lovely little dog! The absolutely beautiful house is elevated on a hill with lovely views and you can walk down and along the river – a great dog walk. Riberac is a small but lively town with a market once a week and quite a few nice restaurants. There are a lot of English in town (is that good or bad?). Breakfast is the lovely dining room was excellent with home made jams and even marmalade. Our room was extremely comfortable with a very modern en-suite shower room. We very much enjoyed our visit and would definitely stay again if we were in the area.
- Perfect B&B for a stopover or a journey to discover the Perigord Vert: located in a historic building, overlooking the green valley of the Dronne, surrounded by beautiful landscape. A warm welcome by the friendly owners. Typical ‘table d’hotes’ in the evening upon reservation, Aperitif on the terrace possible…fresh air, calm nights – a place you will not forget.
The location close to Riberac is good.Quiet location plenty of of space and dog friendly although currently we dont have one.
- It was wonderful place to stay peaceful, friendly host!
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Fontaine
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Fontaine is located in Ribérac, 29 miles from Angoulême and 19 miles from Périgueux.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bergerac is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Fontaine, and Brantôme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- If looking for a no hassle, simple french accommodation in the Area Then This will suit you to a tee. The owner was easy to deal with attentive and booking was easy.
- Warm and friendly welcome. Very helpful with guidance on local restaurants etc.
- An excellent Chambres de Hote, the owners where delightful great ensuite with good shower pressure, short walk to the centre of town, excellent value.
- The room was big and airy, clean and nicely decorated. The dining roomwas large and the breakfast simple but good. You felt part of the family .The owner was very helpful giving directions too.
- This was an excellent find in the heart of Riberac. The room was lovely, romantic and there was no road noise even when it was on market day ( fab). Hosts totally delightful and so was the price. The only reason I didn’t say the beach was great as there isn’t one out of season but the location is ideal for touring and I can honestly say it was a wonderful French dream. Merci xxxxxx
Château du Bourbet
Château du Bourbet is located in Cherval, just 20 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Périgueux is 23 miles from Château du Bourbet, and Brantôme is 14 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Great Chateau, good location to explore the region. Albert is a great host and helped with finding a local restaurant. Will definitely return.
- We were a group of 12, a mix of young and old attending a nearby wedding. We stayed for two nights and we all had a very enjoyable stay. Albert the host was so friendly, accommodating & very helpful, especially organising local transport for us. Beautiful old style rooms, peaceful surroundings, lovely breakfast & comfy beds!
As soon as we drove up the drive at Chateau du Bourbet, I felt totally relaxed. Our room (Emerald Room) had large windows with beautiful views from both the bedroom and bathroom and the peace and quiet is heavenly. Albert, the owner, is friendly, but discreet and is very helpful with respect to things to do in the area and the history of his property. He keeps 2 shetland ponies and a herd of rare-breed sheep who are all really tame and friendly. We cycled and walked around the beautiful countryside and the setting of the Chateau is amazing with a large pool overlooking the lake. It is quite remote and very peaceful so if you’re looking for a touristy town, this is not your place.
Albert serves a really good continental breakfast with fresh croissants, bread, home-made jams, cheese, ham and is very relaxed about timings. The Chateau is very homely and we felt totally chilled out there. I loved it!
Incredible friendly owner Albert, will book your restaurants and advice on trips.
Even made us a great “lunch-box” for our return journey (car)
- Le cadre de cet hôtel est assez intéressant: parc et ancien bâtiment
La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne is located in Nanteuil-de-Bourzac in the region of Aquitaine. Just 20 miles from Angoulême. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Périgueux is 25 miles from La Grange de Lucie, and Brantôme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 40 miles from La Grange de Lucie -chambres d’hôtes en Périgord-Dordogne.
- Everything was perfect, owners very helpful and nice, kitchen and fridge at guests disposal which is a great bonus for a “chambre d’hôtes”, spacious and very well decorated rooms, 200% satisfied and we highly recommend this place. Virginie and Frédéric
The owners are lovely. Very friendly, helpful and attentive.
The place is in a very quiet hamlet but near to restaurants and about fifteen minutes drive to Aubertierre or Verteillac.
Great places to walk the dog right from the door.
A pretty place with a nice atmosphere. Great price.
- Beautiful warm home, outstanding breakfast and dinner and very charming and welcoming hosts.
- I stayed overnight at Le Grange de Lucie, travelling on my own. I was made extremely welcome, the room was absolutely lovely and best of all I was invited to eat with the owners in their kitchen. I had the most magical evening – delicious food and lovely company. Breakfast was equally delicious. Stay here – it’s wonderful!
- We really enjoyed our stay here – it’s a charming house in a beautiful location, and the owners were very welcoming and friendly. Would love to go back if we have reason to be in that area again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Petit-bersac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Petit-Bersac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!