10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peschadoires Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Peschadoires Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peschadoires Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peschadoires Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peschadoires Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peschadoires Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peschadoires Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peschadoires Auvergne:
Maison d’hôtes La Tuilerie
Maison d’hôtes La Tuilerie is located in Peschadoires, just 19 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vichy is 20 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Tuilerie, and Riom is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 15 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Tuilerie.
- We needed a place to relax after the crowds in Rome, and this was the perfect place. Its a family (3 generations) run property with a riding school. Well presented, clean and tidy.
- Très bon accueil des hôtes, le cadre autour de la ferme, agréable.
- Une chambre vaste et très agréable dans une belle maison très bien restaurée. Un accueil sympathique et un petit-déjeuner excellent. Le rapport qualité/prix est très satisfaisant
- Très bon accueil, le petit déjeuné exquis, literie excellente, la propreté irréprochable.
- Tout etait au top. La propreté le petit déjeuner et l”accueil des proprietaires
Villa Fani offers accommodations in Thiers. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clermont-Ferrand is 23 miles from Villa Fani, and Vichy is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 19 miles from Villa Fani.
- The room was magnificent: large, impeccably clean, and well decorated. We had a gorgeous view out over the city.
Lovely big modern room… great staff
Breakfast in bedroom
- On arrival Annelie greeted us all with a welcome glass of wine accompanied with glaced fruit, local sweets and biscuits. The meal with wine was slow in coming but well worth waiting for. Excellent.
Very friendly welcome.
Very delicious and uncomplicated dinner at the house.
Great little part around the house.
- Brilliant location,lovely house,room was great view amazing,everybody was welcoming and helpful.Breakfast and dinner were superb.
Chambres d’hôtes le Besset
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes le Besset is located in Thiers, just 24 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Vichy is 19 miles from Chambres d’hôtes le Besset, and Roanne is 27 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 20 miles away.
- A charming house in the middle of nowhere and very nice people running it. Comfortable bed and a tasty croissant for breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast with a lovely assortment of breads as well as croissants . Hosts very helpful especially when we had to phone them because we were lost.
- Characterful, renovated old house. All mod cons. Hosts were super friendly and made us most welcome. Breakfast was scrumptious and plentiful. Highly recommended.
- Friendly staff, great building, swimming pool, character, breakfast
- Owners were welcoming & helpful. Pretty house & garden. Pleasant breakfast.
Minshuku Chambres d’hôtes japonaises
Minshuku Chambres d’hôtes japonaises offers accommodations in Thiers.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Clermont-Ferrand is 23 miles from Minshuku Chambres d’hôtes japonaises, and Vichy is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 19 miles from the property.
If you are looking for an atmosphere not usual, out of the standard, this is the place for you, otherwise you should reconsider it.
This is an accommodation with rules: no shoes (you are entering in a japanese house), the door is always open and the place is not in the center.
- Very japanese atmosphere, the lady in charge did a very good job. I felt like being in Japan. Would be great to have a rotenburo overlooking the river !!
A unique place in a most peculiar place; Thiers is well worth a visit and if you opt to stay the night, take advantage of the creative approach to accomodation. A Japanese theme in regional France and very well applied.
It is a little awkward to find so be sure to follow the direction (ie. instructions issued once you’ve made the booking).
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and would certainly return.
- The actual hotel was unique, staff superb, very comfortable spacious room. Breakfast was a bonus and cultural.
- View from the room on the small river was beautiful! It was quiet and very comfy, would recommed for people who travel to come and rest here!
- If you are looking for an atmosphere not usual, out of the standard, this is the place for you, otherwise you should reconsider it.
Manoir de la Manantie – Les Collectionneurs
Located in the centre of Lezoux, Chambres d’hôtes Manoir de la Manantie bed-and-breakfast is a 19th century traditional-style house with 5 separate bedrooms. It is 18.6 miles from Clermont-Ferrand and a 25-minute drive from Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport.The rooms at Manoir de la Manantie have antique furniture and a seating area. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout. The shared living room has a library, flat-screen TV and open fire.A traditional breakfast is provided every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink on the terrace. Restaurants can be found less than 12.4 miles from the property.Activities in the surroundings include visiting the Auvergne Volcanos and castles. You can also hike, horse ride, quad bike and canoe in the area.The property is 1.9 miles from motorway A89, 6.2 miles from Parc Naturel Régional du Livradois-Forez and 26.1 miles from Vichy. The city of Thiers is just a 20-minute drive away.
- The manor, the room, the park, the parking, the breakfast and finally the lady who own the place!
Rooms were decorated beautifully and had everything we needed and much more. The rooms were incredibly spacious and the setting was stunning.
The owner and her daughter were so delightful and made our stay just magical.
We will definitely return again to this beautiful establishment.
- Helpful staff comfortable room easy walk to quality restaurants
- We always try to find a boutique French hotel with a personal touch. This place didn’t disappoint. The property is amazing. The owners very welcoming. We had a great dining experience with home made food and local wine. Awesome. Visit Thiers.
- A fantastic stay, as always! Wonderful service and a peaceful environment. Thoroughly recommended
Le Logis des Bois Noirs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Le Logis des Bois Noirs is located in Saint-Rémy-sur-Durolle. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Clermont-Ferrand is 27 miles from Le Logis des Bois Noirs, and Vichy is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 22 miles from Le Logis des Bois Noirs.
- The French style decor. The owners are renovating the interior to a good design and standard.
rooms are fitted out to a high standard, with the highlighted issues in other reviews, repaired or rectified. if your in the area, and need an overnight stop this would suit a large demographic .
the owner has obviously gone to to a great deal of trouble to supply these rooms.
- The whole place was beautifully and tastefully decorated and very clean. The room was very nicely designed and also very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. A remote and quiet location, not easy to find but lovely countryside. All in all a good night’s stop over at a reasonable price particularly as breakfast was included. A very friendly host with whom you can practice your French.
- tres bon accueil . avons passe une tres bonne nuit chambre agreable et calme. petit dejeuner copieux . à conseiller .
- Le décor intérieur et la propreté dans la maison.Patron sympa.
Le Moulin de la Fortie
Featuring free WiFi, Le Moulin de la Fortie offers accommodations in Viscomtat. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Clermont-Ferrand is 30 miles from Le Moulin de la Fortie, and Vichy is 25 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The location was fairly remote, which was a plus for us. The room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The ability to use the kitchen suited us well. The walks and cycle tracks around the area fabulous. We will return!
- Peaceful, well appointed rooms, wonderful breakfast. Hearing the bubbling stream running in the background all the time.
- The room was comfortable and overlooking a little mountain stream – the perfect background sound for a city dweller.
- Le petit-déjeuner était juste au top ! Produits locaux du coin et quantités impressionnantes. Logement extrêmement calme et maîtresse de maison très accueillante.
- chambre chaleureuse, petit déjeuner copieux,l’ accueil super ,endroit calme
Château De Vollore
Featuring free WiFi, Château De Vollore offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vollore-Ville, just 25 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Vichy is 25 miles from Château De Vollore, and Roanne is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Amazing views. Loverly area. Beautifully kept old property. Very roomy and comfortable bedroom. Great bathroom (for an old house). Lovely host. A wonderful surprise.
- It was just a perfect one night stay on our way back to home
Amazing views, a very warm welcome by extremely hospitable and gracious hosts, a chateau that is a family home rather than an hotel. A place of art, history, tradition – and tranquility. Don’t miss out on using the lovely pool whilst watching the Puy de Dome in the distance!
You go to Vollore for an experience. We had the privilege to stay in the Marie-Louise suite. It is pretty amazing to be surrounded by state-of-the-art luxury as it was over a century ago that is still working. Don’t expect it to replicate today, but savor it for the miracle it is in its own right.
The breakfast room was also a delight … .
- We were delighted to be welcomed by a descendant of the Marquis de Lafayette! Thanks for opening your beautiful home to guests.
- The chateau is absolutely stunning & we felt very privileged to stay there. It is quite away from the major routes but well worth driving the extra miles. It is a home and not a hotel which made it even more special and the owners are very friendly. You can feel the history when you are there.
chambre chez mamie do
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, chambre chez mamie do offers accommodations in Vertaizon, just 10 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont-Dore is 27 miles from chambre chez mamie do, and Vichy is 25 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people who made us welcome lovely location, good sized room, only aspect which spoilt the stay was being told we could not use the pool until 5pm, the owner spoke no English so I do not know why this was. Other than that it was very nice
- This was a fantastic location (great view) once we negotiated the ‘Route Barre’. French speaking hosts who were very welcoming. The room was upstairs and advise the outside route if you are not fond of steep ladder stairs. The room was big and had quality furnishing and fittings. The pool was great especially as the weather was very warm. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Thank you for your hospitality.
Accueil chaleureux, tout était parfait.
Propreté irréprochable, confort total, chambre spacieuse, bien équipée, jardin superbe.
Petit déjeuner varié chaque jour et excellentes confitures
Nous recommandons cette chambre d’hôtes!
Accueil, petits déjeuners, convivialité, propreté !
Echange avec nos hôtes le matin : merci à vous 2.
Nous serions bien restés un peu plus …
Nous reviendrons pour découvrir voter région, maintenant que nous avons un guide 🙂
Audrey et Gwen du 78
- Bon accueil calme du lieu chambre très confortable petit déjeuner très copieux et de qualité.
Chambre d’Hôtes Tilours
Featuring free WiFi, Chambre d’Hôtes Tilours offers accommodations in Billom.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Clermont-Ferrand is 13 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Tilours, and Le Mont-Dore is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The house owner is very scrupulous and kind. He gave us all the instructions to get to the B & B, to find places to visit.
The rooms are very clean, confortable and with all facilities.
- The kidness of the owner. The nice view. The breakfast with the other residents…
Accéder à la chambre d’hôtes dans le quartier médiéval de Billom, par d’étroites rues pavées parmi les maisons à pans de bois accrochant le regard, c’est à découvrir !
L’accueil de Maël est très chaleureux .
La chambre est propre, spacieuse avec une bonne literie . Toutefois attention à la tête, si on oublie la mansarde !
Le petit-déjeuner est copieux et complet .
- Die Unterkunft liegt mitten in der Altstadt. Es ist ein uriges altes Haus. Das Zimmer war dafür ziemlich groß und es gab Tee oder Kaffee auf dem Zimmer. Also Wasserkocher und so. Der Gastgeber war sehr bemüht, und hat uns sofort gesagt, wo wir noch was zu essen bekommen und welche Restaurants geschlossen haben. Es gab auch eine riesige Garage für unsere Motorräder. Frühstück war sehr lecker und mit klassischer Musik untermalt.
- Confort général, disponibilité de l’hôte, situation calme
- The house owner is very scrupulous and kind. He gave us all the instructions to get to the B & B, to find places to visit.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peschadoires Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peschadoires Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peschadoires Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peschadoires Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!