10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Persquen Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Persquen Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Persquen Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Persquen Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Persquen Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Persquen Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Persquen Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Persquen Brittany:
Les chambres de Nistoir-Glazel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les chambres de Nistoir-Glazel offers accommodations in Bubry. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Saint-Barthélemy is 7 miles from Les chambres de Nistoir-Glazel, and Vannes is 30 miles from the property.
A nice comfortable place to stay with very friendly owners.
The room & shower room (separate) was very clean and the property in a tiny hamlet was quiet & quaintly quirky.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choices on offer.
Dominique & Claude have transformed what was a dilapidated cottage into a comfortable home with the emphasis on Eco living with dry toilets, solar panels, chickens, 2 donkeys etc., they also produce there own honey!
I travelled in mid-March but I think to see this area in full bloom would be extra special?
- Dominique and Claude were wonderful, charming hosts and their lovely bed and breakfast is set in the most beautiful area, full of atmosphere. I could feel myself relaxing the minute I arrived. I can’t recommend Nistoir Glazel enough.
- Lit confortable, maison ancienne rénovée avec beaucoup de goût, belle déco
- Tout a rendu notre séjour inoubliable: L’hospitalité, le charme des lieux, le confort et le calme. Merci Dominique, merci Claude pour votre disponibilité et votre générosité.
- L’´accueil très chaleureux, l’expérience d’une chambre écologique, le petit déjeuner typique bréton, le cadre très original
- A nice comfortable place to stay with very friendly owners.
Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges offers accommodations in Guéméné-sur-Scorff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 12 miles from Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges, and Lorient is 23 miles from the property.
- Great welcome from the owners, lovely refurbished room in the town centre.The building adjoins the owners restaurant which is a must to visit
- Superb accommodation. Beautiful bedroom with excellent refurbishment and decor. Family run and very obviously take pride in their business and are delightful to chat with too. Situated in a lovely little town with bars and restaurants – all with whom we met and spoke were friendly & helpful. Big thumbs up.
- Beautiful property and delightful room. Owners were very friendly and welcoming. Excellent
- We like everything lovely room nice bright ,good bedding ,tea coffee biscuits kettle one of the best places we have stayed in excellent value for money defiantly another visit in the near future !
- The restaurant. The decor. The large bed. The central location
Moulin De Coet Diquel
Moulin De Coet Diquel offers accommodations in Bubry. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Barthélemy is 7 miles from Moulin De Coet Diquel, and Vannes is 29 miles from the property.
- Agréables le personnel très sympathique problème avec la télévision pas facile pour la mise en marche
- Le cadre dans les bois la rivière.l’accueil, le restaurant avec la cheminé, le lit de 2 m,
situation géographique ,environnement,
- Lit très grand et confortable. Jacuzzi privé dans la salle de bain c’était super. Très calme.
- établissement très bien. Mais contactez les directement
La Grande Maison Seglien
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Grande Maison Seglien is located in Séglien.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Barthélemy is 14 miles from La Grande Maison Seglien, and Lorient is 27 miles away.
- Great staff, delicious breakfast and very comfortable bed….
- The room was superb. Comfort and quite.A very welcome cup of tea and coffee on our late arrival and a hearty English or continental breakfast in the morning.
- le calme ,le charme de la chambre et la gentillesse des propriétaires .
- très bon accueil , on nous a gracieusement proposé le thé et café que nous avons pu prendre au jardin dans un endroit très agréable ; nos hôtes nous ont bien renseignés sur les endroits facilement accessibles pour manger allant jusqu’à téléphoner pour retenir la place .un endroit à recommander .
- Très bon accueil. Grand confort de la chambre avec lit kingsize superbe. La chambre à 3 lits est très petite.
La Fontaine Airmeth
La Fontaine Airmeth is located in Ploërdut, 15 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 23 miles from Lorient. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Pont-Aven is 27 miles from La Fontaine Airmeth, and Pontivy is 15 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place. Helpful, friendly hosts. Loved that they were happy to show us their bees and honey processing (brought some of their delicious honey home). Had a tranquil, restful evening here on the last night of our holiday (en route to Roscoff ferry) and it was so lovely here that it really made for a fantastic, memorable ending. Lots of special touches around the property and fabulous breakfast.
- The availability and kindness of the owner all the time
- Un grand merci à Claire et Thomas pour leur hospitalité, leur joie de vivre et leur engagement pour le bio qui nous a touché. Nous espérons pouvoir revisiter cette belle région dans le future avec l’espoir de rester plus longtemps afin de découvrir plus de choses. La chambre d’hôte est très confortable. La maison offre l’essentiel. Elle est fonctionnelle et chaleureuse. Le petit déjeuner est incontournable. Pain frais, confiture maison, miel du patron, fromage du pays. Bref un vrai moment de bonheur. Il n’y a pas de bruit, pas de pollution lumineuse et pas de mauvaises ondes. Un séjour au calme à la campagne indispensable pour ceux qui veulent se reposer. Le jardin est garni de plantes et de fleurs magnifiques et réserve même des surprises. (Armoise, Absinthe, Valériane, Fenouille sans oublier la très rare Chenille Machaon en voie de disparition) ; preuve qu’il n’y a pas de pesticide à La Fontaine Airmeth !! Merci pour nous avoir hébergé et fait partager vos passions.
- Adres om geheim te houden en voor jezelf te houden. Wij zijn geweldig ontvangen. Goed ontbijt. Open haard met zithoek en keuken tot de beschikking. Alles zeer schoon en uitstekende bedden. Kortom het kan niet beter.
- Mooie ligging, met onverwacht interessante dorpjes en kerkjes omtrent bezoeken.
Located in Ploërdut, L’Araucaria is set in a renovated farmhouse and offers a terrace, garden and view of the landscape. Lake Belair is only 5.6 miles away and Pontivy is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms feature a terrace with a view of the countryside, a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom, while one has a seating area. Guests have access to the shared iron and washing machine. A self-catering apartment is also available.A continental breakfast serving homemade bread, yogurt, fruit and jam is provided each morning at L’Araucaria. A communal kitchen is also here, at guests’ disposal.Lorient is 27.3 miles from the property and Lake Guerlédan with its nautical activities is 21.7 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- The lady was Very Nice and I appreciated that She was stay in with us chatting for breakfast. Everything was ti ne Clean.
Lovely, rural, quiet location.
Nice, accommodating owners, who had their breakfast with us and could speak very good English. Excellent value for money.
- Beautiful clean accomadation. Friendly owners. Excellent breakfast. In a fantastic location with wonderful views. Would highly recommend. Did not want to leave….. Owners even spoke English which was great as our French is not that good….Bed was very comfortable . Bathroom large with double sinks and a fantastic shower and separate bath. Fantastic value. for money. And cosy with a log burner. Location was fab for visiting lots of places of interest and beautiful pretty French villages.
- Friendly hosts, lovely rural setting, easy to locate with sat nav. Room was spacious, warm and very comfortable. Tea, coffee, water and biscuits were provided (we used our own milk but I am sure it would have been provided if we had asked)
- Lovely accommodation, very gracious hosts, very good value.
Frairie Du Divit
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Frairie Du Divit offers accommodations in Bieuzy-les Eaux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 6 miles from Frairie Du Divit, and Vannes is 27 miles away.
- We couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming reception. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and we had a very good breakfast.
Very good room
, interesting building and grounds.
- Simple but very comfortable B&B in peaceful surroundings. A little haven to get away from it all.
- Julia, the owner, was very welcoming and pleasant. And the bed was lovely and comfortable. The wind was howling outside but we couldn’t hear it at all, all cosy in our pretty room. The dining room also included a small kitchen area where we were able to prepare our evening dinner. This bed and breakfast had the added bonus of lots of animals, geese, chickens, rabbits, such fun!
- This was a wonderfully unique stay. Very helpful owner.
Ty Skol – L’ancienne école
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ty Skol – L’ancienne école offers accommodations in Cléguérec, just 13 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Lorient is 29 miles from Ty Skol L’ancienne école, and Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Rural type serenity. Great welcome, service & attention by host. Bicycle lockup safety. Other added touches.
Hospitality of our hosts was excellent.
Room was airy and comfortable
Excellent breakfast set us up for the day
- L accueil est excellent, tout est propre et neuf l environnement est très joli et le petit déjeuner impeccable.
- L’accueil parfait. Idéal pour celles et ceux qui souhaitent passer un moment dans un lieu atypique et plein d’âme. Propre, tranquille et mignon cette ancienne école.
Le calme et la gentillesse de l’accueil.
Parfait avec notre grand fils qui avait sa chambre séparé à l’étage, qui du coup était pour nous !
Chez Ginou et Daniel
Chez Ginou et Daniel is located in Cléguérec, 13 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Lorient. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from Chez Ginou et Daniel, and Auray is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- la chambre était très bien la qualité de la literie était excellente
- Accueil super sympathique, très jolie maison, très propre. Ginou et Daniel sont vraiment faits pour ça! Sympas, serviables.
Un excellent accueil. Daniel est dispo tout en étant discret. Le petit déjeuner est super et très varié en fruits viennoiseries et pain… la maison décorée avec soin et les œuvres graphiques de Daniel. La chambre est agréable et la salle de bains, privée, très fonctionnelle le confort est là et les petites attentions aussi. Possibilité de se faire une tisane dans la chambre
Bien située et proche de Pontivy ville aussi très agréable. À recommander
- Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques. Salle de bain et toilettes séparées et privatives. Petit-déjeuner sur la terrasse de très bonne qualité. A recommander
- Un acceuil sympa et des gens disponibles dans un cadre super .
La Ferme de Lintever
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Ferme de Lintever offers accommodations in Cléguérec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 13 miles from La Ferme de Lintever, and Lorient is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from La Ferme de Lintever.
The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
One of the best things was Claire and her husband Nicolas who run this home from home, and are a a delightful couple with a wealth of local events and places of interest. A wonderful stay all be it was too short! They also have an excellent library.
- This place was incredible!! Highly recommend! Claire and Nicholas were wonderful hosts and made sure all our needs were taken care of. The breakfast each morning was excellent! Very clean! If we ever get to this part of France again, we will definitely stay again!
- Very good host, clean and comfortable room and bed. Life in rural Brittany at its best
- Beautiful property, lovely surroundings, amazing views. Wonderful breakfasts, with fresh fruits, breads and yummy omelets. So peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
L’accueil chaleureux et privilégié de Claire et Nicolas
L’environnement calme et authentique (très beau jardin dans lequel il est possible de lire, boire un thé ou un café – en constante disposition- où encore de s’y relaxer)
Un petit déjeuner copieux, local, diversifié et délicieux (mention spéciale au pain d’épices maison !)
Des espaces de vie bien différenciés avec les propriétaires
La présence rassurante de très gentils chiens
- The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Persquen Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Persquen Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Persquen Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Persquen Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!