10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Perret Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Perret Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Perret Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perret Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perret Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Perret Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Perret Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Perret Brittany:
Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan
Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan offers accommodations in Perret. Free private parking is available on site.Saint-Barthélemy is 19 miles from Hébergements Quénécan, and Saint-Brieuc is 28 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- A most idyllic, tranquil location . 12 metres up an ancient oak tree surrounded by mossy forest and a feeling of ancient harmony!
- The cabin was peaceful and comfortable, we really enjoyed the tranquility and the area was beautiful. We couldn’t see any other cabins and it was really quiet. It is lovely to have no electricity, the cabin had plenty of candles and matches and a log burner for when it is cold. The bed was really comfortable and the decking has both loungers and upright chairs.
- Lovely breakfast and amazing peace and tranquility. Really helpful host and just a super place to stay.
- Tout était parfait : accueil, site, logis, équipement adapté à la philosophie du lieu et le silence uniquement troublé par le chant des oiseaux. Calme et sérénité garantis.
- Prachtig uitzicht op een meertje. Het zijn echte hutten, dus niet voor mensen die het comfort van thuis mee op reis willen. En enige lenigheid is ook meegenomen. Maar echt ontspannend en mooi. Met twee lagere school kinderen en mooi weer denk ik dat het hier echt een hemel is voor de kinderen en de ouders.
Gouarec Bed and Breakfast
Gouarec Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Gouarec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Barthélemy is 22 miles from Gouarec Bed and Breakfast, and Saint-Brieuc is 28 miles away.
- Excellent food, great service nothing too much trouble, well located, quiet relaxing, nothing to add all good.
- The breakfasts were delicious and the owners were very helpful.
- Very welcoming and discreet hosts (and also understanding when I forgot to give the key back!). The option of an English breakfast was a real bonus.
- A nice bed and breakfast on the edge of Gouarec. Very friendly reception.
- A great night’s sleep, very comfy bed. Tracey and Colin very welcoming but not intrusive. Very nice coffee in the morning. Pizzeria/creperie Le Mulin Riz was a short drive to the other side of town but worth it.
Les Etangs de Pitié
Les Etangs de Pitié offers accommodations in Mellionnec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Barthélemy is 21 miles from Les Etangs de Pitié, and Pontivy is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 56 miles from Les Etangs de Pitié.
Very friendly hostess. We arrived about 3 hours before check in time but she was happy to let us in
to our room. Loved her little dog too. Pretty room and comfortable bed. Fantastic large bathroom.
Nice fresh breakfast breads, pastries and home made conserves
the location is unique, the best place in the area! The owner is really nice and makes you feel at home. The room we had was comfortable with a wonderful view on the canal and breakfast was rich, on a table beautifully laid every morning.
I’d say it is the best accommodation we have been on our holiday in Brittany ! Absolutely recommended!
- We first saw this property 3 years ago, whilst walking by the canal, and have been waiting ever since for an opportunity to stay there, as the location is so beautiful. Having finally managed it, it was as good as we thought it would be. Everything was excellent, from the welcome through to the breakfast, in a property which has been refurbished to a very high standard. Our hostess even organised a brilliant Table d’Hote dinner for us with a local family, at very short notice.
- Magical location in the heart of Btittany. Warm welcome from very sweet couple. Monsieur is not at all well, but it was good to see so many of his paintings around the house.
- Le cadre est magnifique et la maîtresse des lieux au petits soins pour ses hôtes
- Very friendly hostess. We arrived about 3 hours before check in time but she was happy to let us in
La Verrerie de Guerlédan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Verrerie de Guerlédan offers accommodations in Caurel, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from La Verrerie de Guerléan, and Pontivy is 11 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 51 miles away.
- Sue and Ian are incredibly welcoming, the bedroom was perfect (very comfortable king-size bed and beautiful decoration), and we especially enjoyed the bathtub and the really generous breakfast! We will go back to La Verrerie, for sure.
- Most helpful owners who went out of their way to be helpful and provide assistance in selecting restaurant and in making sure I got on the right road, and in doing all they could to help clean my bike after a particularly dirty wet cycle
- Friendly and generous hosts. Good bathroom and dressing room.
L’accueil chaleureux de Sue et de son mari et de leur discrétion.
La literie excellente au point que nous avons demandé la référence de celle-ci.
Le petit déjeuner copieux et bon.
- Nos hôtes anglais et francophones nous ont réservé un petit appartement très confortable avec un petit-déjeuner très copieux. Sue nous a fait découvrir le métier de verrier d’art qu’elle a patiqué de part le monde. Et en prime, nous avons même eu le droit à une visite de l’atelier et de sa belle galerie rénovée dans les murs d’une ancienne boulangerie. De bons moments pour nos derniers jours de vacances.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brb offers pet-friendly accommodations in Laniscat, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Saint-Brieuc is 27 miles from Brb, and Pontivy is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hosts, felt like we were visiting old friends. Amazing setting. Can’t wait to go back.
- This I definitely an unfinished project ! There is a lot of work to be done eg finishing the wall lights and updating the 1960’s bathrooms etc Yet the setting is amazing and awesome and the owners are friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back !
+ Really easy to find, well sign posted.
+ Grounds and building of Abbey were amazing – compete with ponies/river/woodland.
+ Old building and features captured the imagination.
+ Owner was on hand to answer any questions, give local info and resolve any issues.
+ Slept like a baby.
+ Lots of hot water.
There were no croissant.
The area was fine along the canal.
La situation pour démarrer de nombreuses balades et le lieu historique magnifique
Pear Blossom House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pear Blossom House offers accommodations in Mur-de-Bretagne. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Barthélemy is 19 miles from Pear Blossom House, and Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 49 miles from Pear Blossom House.
Very spacious room – with a kettle.
- Very friendly staff, good sized rooms, good breakfast.
- Warm welcome off Harvey, Carol & George. Room was large, bed comfy, room warm (cold day) and there was a kettle with tea/coffee facilities. Continental breakfast consisting of croissants, choc aux pain, bread, jams and butter. Plenty enough to start your day. Excellent wifi facility and value for money when staying here. Would highly recommend.
Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires.
Très belle chambre confortable.
Le petit-fils George est causant et très sympathique. Il m’a fait rire à propos du croissant. La prochaine fois je saurai quoi faire, mais cela reste entre nous.
- BIEN ACCUEILLI BON PETIT DEJEUNE je pense que cela doit etre agreable au beau temps
- Nice owners.
Located in Ploërdut, L’Araucaria is set in a renovated farmhouse and offers a terrace, garden and view of the landscape. Lake Belair is only 5.6 miles away and Pontivy is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms feature a terrace with a view of the countryside, a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom, while one has a seating area. Guests have access to the shared iron and washing machine. A self-catering apartment is also available.A continental breakfast serving homemade bread, yogurt, fruit and jam is provided each morning at L’Araucaria. A communal kitchen is also here, at guests’ disposal.Lorient is 27.3 miles from the property and Lake Guerlédan with its nautical activities is 21.7 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- The lady was Very Nice and I appreciated that She was stay in with us chatting for breakfast. Everything was ti ne Clean.
Lovely, rural, quiet location.
Nice, accommodating owners, who had their breakfast with us and could speak very good English. Excellent value for money.
- Beautiful clean accomadation. Friendly owners. Excellent breakfast. In a fantastic location with wonderful views. Would highly recommend. Did not want to leave….. Owners even spoke English which was great as our French is not that good….Bed was very comfortable . Bathroom large with double sinks and a fantastic shower and separate bath. Fantastic value. for money. And cosy with a log burner. Location was fab for visiting lots of places of interest and beautiful pretty French villages.
- Friendly hosts, lovely rural setting, easy to locate with sat nav. Room was spacious, warm and very comfortable. Tea, coffee, water and biscuits were provided (we used our own milk but I am sure it would have been provided if we had asked)
- Lovely accommodation, very gracious hosts, very good value.
Chambres d’Hôtes Ferme de Kerveno
Chambres d’Hôtes Ferme de Kerveno is located in Neulliac, 13 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auray is 30 miles from dHôtes Ferme Kerveno, and Pontivy is 2.4 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- It was a delight for me (having grown up in North Dakota) to stay here at this working dairy farm where I could watch the cows in the field from our bedroom window. Françoise was exceptionally kind and helpful to us. Bed very comfortable. Morning coffee excellent with fresh milk from their own dairy cows. Great conversations with other guests. Highly recommend.
- Lovely overnight farm stay just off canal. Host was exceptionally kind and thoughtful.
- Nice farm stay with good facilities. You need to bring food.
Françoise est charmante, très accueillante et aux petits soins avec nous.
Tout était parfait. La chambre spacieuse, agréable, lit très confortable, petit déjeuner extra pain et croissants frais…
- L’amabilité de Françoise, le lieu au calme à la campagne, le petit déjeuner local
La Grande Maison Seglien
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Grande Maison Seglien is located in Séglien.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Barthélemy is 14 miles from La Grande Maison Seglien, and Lorient is 27 miles away.
- Great staff, delicious breakfast and very comfortable bed….
- The room was superb. Comfort and quite.A very welcome cup of tea and coffee on our late arrival and a hearty English or continental breakfast in the morning.
- le calme ,le charme de la chambre et la gentillesse des propriétaires .
- très bon accueil , on nous a gracieusement proposé le thé et café que nous avons pu prendre au jardin dans un endroit très agréable ; nos hôtes nous ont bien renseignés sur les endroits facilement accessibles pour manger allant jusqu’à téléphoner pour retenir la place .un endroit à recommander .
- Très bon accueil. Grand confort de la chambre avec lit kingsize superbe. La chambre à 3 lits est très petite.
La Ferme de Lintever
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Ferme de Lintever offers accommodations in Cléguérec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 13 miles from La Ferme de Lintever, and Lorient is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from La Ferme de Lintever.
The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
One of the best things was Claire and her husband Nicolas who run this home from home, and are a a delightful couple with a wealth of local events and places of interest. A wonderful stay all be it was too short! They also have an excellent library.
- This place was incredible!! Highly recommend! Claire and Nicholas were wonderful hosts and made sure all our needs were taken care of. The breakfast each morning was excellent! Very clean! If we ever get to this part of France again, we will definitely stay again!
- Very good host, clean and comfortable room and bed. Life in rural Brittany at its best
- Beautiful property, lovely surroundings, amazing views. Wonderful breakfasts, with fresh fruits, breads and yummy omelets. So peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
L’accueil chaleureux et privilégié de Claire et Nicolas
L’environnement calme et authentique (très beau jardin dans lequel il est possible de lire, boire un thé ou un café – en constante disposition- où encore de s’y relaxer)
Un petit déjeuner copieux, local, diversifié et délicieux (mention spéciale au pain d’épices maison !)
Des espaces de vie bien différenciés avec les propriétaires
La présence rassurante de très gentils chiens
- The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Perret Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Perret Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Perret Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Perret Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!