10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pérols Languedoc-roussillon:
Mas de Lafeuillade
Located in Montpellier, 28 miles from Nîmes, Mas de Lafeuillade features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.Cap d’Agde is 30 miles from Mas de Lafeuillade, and Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 3.7 miles from Mas de Lafeuillade.
- Unexpected is the best description. Like arriving at a hotel and discovering its a justifiably well kept secret because its just so cool! Owner operators with character and warmth and great food.
- Incredible staff, Beautiful place, more than you expected ever
- Very comfortable, staff very kind and attentive. Breakfasts wonderful. Delicious lunch. Can’t recommend highly enough.
- Really quirky room, loved the bath, super comfy bed. Great to relax for 1 night!! Large sized room
- Lovely setting,staff were extremely nice, and helpfull,food in restaurant was very good, overall enjoyable stay.
Le Mazet Chambre d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Le Mazet Chambre d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Mauguio, just 6 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Nîmes is 24 miles from Le Mazet Chambre d’Hôtes, and Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 23 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Pool and hot tub. Very quiet location. Plenty of parking. The dog, horse and cat. It was quirky with horsey theme. Breakfast was nice.
- De kamers waren omgevormde paardenstallen, zeer origineel en leuk
Mooie locatie met vriendelijke eigenaren.
We konden van alle buiten faciliteiten gebruik maken (zwembad, jacuzzi en sport veldje)
- Een prachtige B&B met 2 accommodaties dus rust is altijd verzekerd. De eigennaars wonen ook op de zelfde plaats maar daar heb je geen last van (overdag is er niemand thuis)en de gastvrouw helpt je bij al je vragen. De kamer is mooi strak ingericht met rustieke afwerking in mircobeton. Ook het zwembad en de whirlpool zijn fantastisch en maken het compleet. De locatie is ook idiaal gelegen, je kan naar Montpellier bezoeken op ongeveer 20 min rijden of naar het strand gaan op ongeveer 10 min rijden.
Accueil très sympathique de Véronique, Alain et leurs enfants Louis et Paul
Lieu magnifique, très bien situé, nous avons pu profiter du jacuzzi, le top
jardin superbe, petit-déjeuner très bon, petit séjour très agréable!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, l’Isoletta is located in Montpellier in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 29 miles from Nîmes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cap d’Agde is 28 miles from l’Isoletta, and Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 4.3 miles from l’Isoletta.
- As a guest to Gianfranco you will enjoy the privacy and comfort of a room in a detached house. A really nice and stylish decoration of the room gives you the feeling of intentional details, colours and perfectly good taste. The room is located in a completely renovated shed house in the garden of forest-like natural appearance. Staying in l´Isoletta feels like a personal favour and really exclusive opportunity in Montpellier. You are the only guest and treated like one too. The breakfast is prepared to you personally, fresh and tasty! This is cozy and comfortable – my respect and gratitude to Gianfranco! Give yourself the opportunity to experience this accommodation! If you are looking for a non-personated high-end business accommodation in expensive settings, this perhaps is not the dream come true to you. We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Host prepared a lovely breakfast which was served outside on the terrace.
- The breakfast was great and all homemade by the owner! The owner was very welcoming and wrote down an itinerary for us everyday.
- The place is beautiful, nice decoration, beautiful nature around the house, lovely and very friendly owner, great home made breakfast! We had an excellent stay! Thanks Gianfranco
Gianfranco was a generous host who provided a lovingly made breakfast.
The apartment is a great size, very comfortable. A lot of care and attention has gone into making it a home from home.
Very quiet and secure and relaxing.
We loved Mau the cat being there too!
Chambre agréable et calme
Located in Montpellier, 0.4 miles from Place de la Comédie, Chambre agréable et calme features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mediterranee Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos Chez Michel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos Chez Michel offers accommodations in Montpellier, just 29 miles from Nîmes. Private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cap d’Agde is 29 miles from Le Clos Chez Michel, and Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Michel gave us a very warm welcome upon arrival, and was a fountain of knowledge regarding what to do and where to go/eat in Montpellier.
- Extremely helpful and friendly host. Well thought out concept and nice garden. Very close to the historic centre. Great add-on for bicycle tourist: garage to park your bike!
- Our host was wonderfully helpful and engaging, and takes great pride (justifiably) in his little establishment. Rooms are smallish, but nicely (not lavishly) appointed; ours had a nicely updated private bathroom (other rooms share a bath). Location is terrific if you’re taking an early morning train, but location’s main virtue is its proximity to the train station (and not the old town).
Michel gave our needs as guests lots of intelligent attention, he was the perfect host and kind hearted 🙂
His breakfast is extraordinary with self-baked Madeleines and house made jam and he thought about everything possible. The bed was very comfortable, large, brilliant quality mattress!
Michel’s garden is a little paradise with lemons, grapes, passion fruit 🙂 …all all this 5min walking distance from the main train station!
- My Dad found this gem for me. It’s a stones throw away from the station. The owner is an absolute delight. So hospitable and one of the kindest people you will meet. Best croissants I’ve ever had and overall great breakfast even though I’m vegetarian.
La Merci, Chambres d’hôtes
One of our top picks in Montpellier.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Merci, Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Montpellier.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nîmes is 29 miles from La Merci, Chambres d’hôtes, and Cap d’Agde is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Oh.my.goodness. The breakfast was fantastic. Also, fantastic location
- Very cute room and lovely breakfast. Owner helpful when needed.
- The room was brand new, modern decor and clean. The courtyard is beautiful! Location was convenient.
- Great location to the beautiful old town of Montpellier. The apartment is done minimally but is very chic and was clean and comfortable for the 4 of us. It had the use of a basic kitchen and a coffee machine.
- The personal care and attention of the owner was the icing on the cake of what is a hidden gem of an old building near the Arc de Triomphe in Montpellier. Comfortable rooms overlook a romantic garden and the breakfast is superb. Thoroughly recommend.
Ida Chambres d’hôtes Montpellier
Ida Chambres d’hôtes Montpellier offers accommodations in Montpellier.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nîmes is 29 miles from Ida Chambres d’hôtes Montpellier, and Cap d’Agde is 29 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 5 miles away.
The suit was perfect.
Brackfast ok couse is Free.
It giù have to Pay it better go out.
- I booked last minute for one night. The location was brilliant. It was cozy, comfortable, clean and green out the window (at back). Nice little terrace off the kitchen/breakfast room. I like all the little touches – plenty of bathroom soaps, razor etc, and towels and slippers etc. Nice simple breakfast and coffee.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff friendly. The location was excellent, very central. The breakfast was adequate.
La situation centrale. On fait tout à pied.
- Really friendly staff and water pressure was amazing.
- The suit was perfect.
En Ville et sous les Arbres
One of our top picks in Montpellier.En Ville et sous les Arbres is located in the Montpellier City-Centre neighborhood in Montpellier, 29 miles from Nîmes and 29 miles from Cap d’Agde.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 30 miles from En Ville et sous les Arbres, and Sète is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Patrick was a great host, he gave us a lot of information for the area and new cities to visit. The bathroom was beautiful decorated. They have a nice garden where they serve their breakfast.
- Owners are terrific..the location is great once you get there..worth the hassle..better like the challenge of solving puzzles…breaky was a French delight…
Very hospitable owners …. great sense of style.
Very accommodating and proud to exkain all their city had to offer.
- Patrick and Anne are fabulous hosts. We have stayed here before and love it
- The welcome, the great decor, the room, the comfortable bed, the linen sheets, the ambiance, the history of the house, the garden, the breakfast, and the great comversation with Patrick the host
Villa Cyrano is located in Montpellier, 28 miles from Nîmes and 29 miles from Cap d’Agde. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 29 miles from Villa Cyrano, and Sète is 17 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Hostess lovely. Breakfast perfectly fine. Bed clean & comfortable. Shower clean & modern. Nicely situated near City centre & gardens. .
We had a superb stay here. The hosts are absolutely lovely people. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
The breakfast was plentiful, and brought to the room. It had croissants, jam, cheeses, sliced meats, fruits, and yoghurts. It was also only a short walking distance into the city centre.
The location of Villa Cyrano is perfect for an easy walk into the city center. The tram line is just a few mins walk which also takes you into the city center and the train station.
The room is very private, large bedroom and bathroom. The terrace is a great addition to have a drink or breakfast. The room is beautifully decorated with purpose for people on holidays. We enjoyed a comfortable and quiet sleep.
Marion our host was wonderful, we received such a warm welcome. Marion prepared our delicious and very generous breakfast each morning. We were very appreciative of her hospitality during our stay.
- Very safe parking, beautiful room, delicious breakfast, and great location.
- The place was really near to the congress hall as well to the center city. The staff was really friendly and helpful
Baudon de Mauny
One of our top picks in Montpellier – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baudon de Mauny offers accommodations in Montpellier, just 29 miles from Nîmes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cap d’Agde is 29 miles from Baudon de Mauny, and Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is 30 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- This hotel was exquisite, lovely, palatial and yet modern. All the comfort factors were there but the old-world charm of an ancient residence remained. The sitting room – full of art texts and a nespresso machine – the breakfast room – with mural that mirrored the furniture – and subdued lit breakfast buffet – all was finely and refinely achieved to make one feel welcome and full of delight.
- amazing location and beautiful building which was well run
- Truly original and delightful property – at every level a surprise and a treat – and in the best location . Stylish, superior and welcoming .
- The historic building was very unique and a fun place to stay.
- Superlative staff, most helpful with sightseeing and dining recs. Lovely common areas and breakfast area. Room was intriguing mix of original elegance and fully updated, with a really excellent bathroom remodel.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pérols Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pérols Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!