10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pernes-les-fontaines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Domaine de La Brave
Featuring views of Mont Ventoux and an outdoor seasonal swimming pool , Domaine de La Brave is decorated in a Provençal style and is 0.9 miles from Saint-Didier and 21.1 miles from Avignon. Free WiFi and parking are available at the property.All suites include a private bathroom with a clawfoot bathtub or a walk-in shower. A refrigerator, coffee machine and kettle are provided in each room.Breakfast is composed of fresh, local ingredients and is served daily on site. Meals can also be provided upon prior request.Gordes and Sénanque Abbey are 12.4 miles from Domaine de La Brave, while L’Isle-Sur-La-Sorgues is 9.9 miles away. Avignon TGV Train Station is 22.4 miles from the property and Marseille-Provence Airport, the nearest international airport, is 46 miles away.
We enjoyed the stay at the house of Shannon and Nasser very much! Very communicative hosts! Recommendations every day where to go and what to do.
Our room (as well as the spacious bathroom with a huge shower) completely new and nicely decorated. Perfect bed.
A beautiful former „Relais de Poste“. Wonderful hosts and gorgeous breakfast on the terrace – even in March. Close to Saint Didier in the vineyards – with a great view on Mont Ventoux.
- Beautifully-decorated room with great view of the vineyard! Delicious breakfast!
- The room, breakfast and hosts were exceptional. I would definitely recommend staying here. You can see Mont Ventoux from the domaine and it is close to the most beautiful areas in Provence such as Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Gordes and Abbaye de Senanque. Our weekend at Domaine de la Brave was a dream!
- A beautiful 17th century Relais de Poste mixing old and contemporary features. Wonderful hosts and gorgeous breakfast. Lovely spacious room with all amenities. An oasis of peace and quiet charm. I am very grateful to have been able to stay with Shannon and Nasser. Thank you !
- Excellent! The room is very clean and comfortable. The surrounding is peaceful and beautiful. One night the hostess also prepared the dinner for us which was absolutely delicious!
- We enjoyed the stay at the house of Shannon and Nasser very much! Very communicative hosts! Recommendations every day where to go and what to do.
B&B Temps Suspendu Provence
Featuring free WiFi, a hammam and a seasonal outdoor pool, B&B Temps Suspendu Provence offers accommodations in Pernes-les-Fontaines, just 13 miles from Avignon.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Arles is 31 miles from B&B Temps Suspendu Provence , and Orange is 16 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 10 miles away.
- beautiful house, great location to explore the surroundings, the garden and pool are beautiful ! Cecil and Thomas are great hosts and we highly recommend to stay here !
- The owners are absolutely charming and cannot do enough to help. The garden is a little piece of Provence with a swimming pool, gorgeous. Plus access to a fridge with free beers and rose wine, what more could you want!
- We really enjoyed our stay in this beautiful B&B. The owners are extremely nice and made us feel welcome. Beautiful garden with swimming pool. Drinks by the pool are free. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Such welcoming hosts and a gorgeous place in a great setting
- Very nice rustic décor and very friendly and helpful hosts
Mas Pichony – Maison d’Hôtes – B&B
This 17th-century Provencal farmhouse offers B&B accommodation 0.9 miles from the centre of Saint-Didier. It includes an outdoor swimming pool, a shaded terrace and a garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.All the individually decorated rooms at Mas Pichony feature garden views and tiled floors. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Some of them have exposed beams.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Mas Pichony. Regional meals prepared by the hosts can be served on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, upon request and for a minimum of 8 people, in the dining room or on the shaded terrace. A summer kitchen is also available.Guests can play darts, table tennis and pétanque in the property. This B&B also includes a library.
Great location, fantastic breakfast outdoors. Room had an outside terrace to enjoy the sunshine and views. Nice relaxation area at the pool.
Madame Desbordes was very helpful in sorting out our transport needs on the first day of our cycling trip.
L’accueil tout particulièrement chaleureux et sympathique de cette famille nous a permis de nous sentir immédiatement “à la maison”.
Le mas est très beau, bien aménagé avec goût., dans un environnement naturel très calme
Petit déjeuner délicieux et très complet.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, Gastgeberin Laetitia steht mit hilfreichen Tipps immer zur Verfügung. Stilvoll und praktisch eingerichtete Zimmer. Ein perfektes Frühstück. Ruhe und Erholung garantiert.
- Le petit déjeuner et la gentillesse de notre hôtesse.
- Casale bellissimo stile provenzale con piscina. Totale relax in mezzo alla natura.
- Great location, fantastic breakfast outdoors. Room had an outside terrace to enjoy the sunshine and views. Nice relaxation area at the pool.
Perles Du Pernes
Perles Du Pernes is located in Pernes-les-Fontaines, just 13 miles from Avignon.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Arles is 31 miles from Perles Du Pernes, and Orange is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Nesquière Chambres d’Hôtes
One of our top picks in Pernes-les-Fontaines – and a guest favorite.
Located in Pernes-les-Fontaines, 12 miles from Avignon, La Nesquière Chambres d’Hôtes features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Arles is 30 miles from Nesquiere Chambres dHotes, and Orange is 14 miles away. Caumont Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect and breakfast in the garden every day was a dream. Our hostess Isobelle was absolutely charming and made us very welcome.
- the pool, all the staff, the area, the air con nice and cool, the animals EVERYTHING!!
- Large bedrooms were perfect travelling with baby son. A charming family residence full of original character and charm. Excellent management, helpful, friendly and very personal.
- I enjoyed The countryside The silence and tranquility
- We liked the breakfast, which the owner Isabelle lovingly prepared every day. She uses home grown vegetables etc, the swimming pool was well kept. It was nice to be able to pick up fresh vegetables for dinner every evening
B&B Lou Mas Canaillou
Lou Mas Canaillou is situated on a 1 hectare park in the country, just 13 miles from Avignon. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace with lounge chairs.This guest house offers individually decorated spacious guest rooms. Each has a large double bed and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Guests can also use pétanque field and table tennis that are available on site.Guests can find a bakery 0.6 miles from the property and there is a restaurant 5 miles away.Lou Mas Canaillou is a 40-minute drive from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and 8.1 miles from Carpentras. Access to motorway A7 is 6.8 miles away and the property is a 1-hour drive from Marseille Airport. Free private parking and fee Wi-Fi access are provided on site.
- The hospitality was superb. Early breakfast and arranged a taxi for us.
Great hostess! Great cook. Full breakfast. She even made Homemade yogurt, almond pralines and had imported teas…
Wonderful overall service.
Room was comfortable, bathroom had all the amenities.
- Very nice place, very nice hosts; Every detail is OK !
Accueil chaleureux par Sylvie et Bernard. Merveilleux endroit avec une décoration très recherchée. Petit-déjeuner parfait comprenant des oeufs au choix, des yaourts maison, une pâtisserie maison, de la charcuterie et du fromage ainsi que plusieurs sorte de pain. Un vrai délice.
Piscine et jacuzzi à disposition avec un frigo et des boissons comprises près de la piscine.
Fantastisch. Bijna allemaal zelf gemaakte producten en zeer gevarieerd!
Lang gelden dat we zo ontvangen en verwent werden!
De poezen en de hond van de eigenaars waren helemaal een leuk extraatje.
La Maison Des Invites
Featuring free WiFi, La Maison Des Invites offers accommodations in Pernes-les-Fontaines. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avignon is 9 miles from La Maison Des Invites, and Arles is 28 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Carpentras, 13 miles from Avignon, Villa hortensia features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Orange is 13 miles from Villa hortensia, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
+Friendly staff (although not speaking english)
+Nice clean room
+Good working wifi
- The proprietors were friendly enough and tried to be helpful but were limited by poor English. Breakfast: satisfactory but not exceptional.
- Very quiet villa, only two rooms for rent. Parking space available, just at 5 minutes driving from the city center. Very nice bathroom, totally renovated, very comfortable.
Comfortable bed and generally good cleanliness
Friendly and helpful owner/couple
quick access to large free car parking facility(Parking Platane) and pedestrian accass to historic centre of town
- Owners were very gentle and accesible. They allowed me to take a shower after a ride to Mount Ventoux.
- +Friendly staff (although not speaking english)
One of our top picks in Monteux.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’oustau Safr’ane offers accommodations in Monteux. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avignon is 12 miles from L’oustau Safr’ane, and Orange is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from L’oustau Safr’ane.
- We really loved the place with unique “rural atmosphere”, our apartment was great, the pool was clean and kids spent a lot of time playing with farm animals. What is important, the host of the property Laure and Pascal are extremely pleasant and helpful, even though we don’t speak French.
- We loved being on a farm – the lovely swimming pool was wonderful especially as it was very very hot during our stay – our hosts Laure and Pascal (and Guillaume), along with Laure’s mother were exceptional in looking after us as if they were our family – meeting other guests was fantastic too. We would go back if possible one day.
- Just about everything was beyond our expectations. The rooms were cute, clean and comfortable. There were plenty of places to eat, get groceries, or do laundry (in the nearby town). Our hostess was so wonderful and even showed us how to make soap! We were allowed to help with the donkeys and we got to play with their puppy. It was such a wonderful stay and we enjoyed every moment!
The owners of the property Laure and Pascal are extremely pleasant and helpful. I requested glutenfreen bread for breakfast, if possible, and Laure produced her own home made excellent bread! The jams were also homemade and very tasty especially the pumpkin one!!
I could imagine that a family with children would have a wonderful stay here. Our two sons are mature adults now, but 30 years ago, we wouldn’t have been able to get them home – swimming pool, safe bike riding and of course the donkeys.
- The staff were very friendly and gave us good recommendations of where to eat.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bastide Saint-Didier offers accommodations in Saint-Didier, just 15 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Orange is 17 miles from Bastide Saint-Didier, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great attention to detail- whether our comfort, the food or the decor.
- Atmosphere, warm welcome, beautifull surroundings, breakfast
- The owner make us feel like home, food is excellent
- Richard and Enxin have lovingly restored this property and are the most wonderful hosts. They make you feel so welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast is a highlight and we were given treats and recipes to take with us at check out. For other meals it is a short walk into town or you could make use of the fridges / cooking facilities available for guests. The kids loved picking the apples and figs in the garden.
Everything!! This is a fantastic, relaxing and luxurious place. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. The owners Richard and his wife Enxin are wonderful hosts, very enthusiastic and passionate about their business. The breakfast is the best my travelling companions and I have experienced in France over the many years we have been holidaying there. Love the Fig tart !!!
The Bastide is situated on the outskirts of a picturesque small French village which has a number of very good restaurants.
If you want to immerse yourself in the real French experience with luxury, this is the place for you !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pernes-les-fontaines Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pernes-les-Fontaines Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!