10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pernand-vergelesses Burgundy:
Château De Serrigny
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Château De Serrigny is located in Ladoix Serrigny in the region of Bourgogne, just 19 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Beaune is 3.6 miles from Château De Serrigny, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 19 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Amazing property set in wonderful grounds. Very comfortable bedroom and beautifully furnished dining/breakfast room. Excellent friendly service and a superb breakfast. Very peaceful and only 10 minutes from the motorway and Beaune centre.
- Quirky chateau & very obliging Albanian runnng the b&b
- Everything was perfect! The breakfast was nice. The rooms were perfect. The service was Outstanding. Especially the steward was incredibly friendly. We will return with friends!
Superbe manor house (petit chateau) with a lovely host.
Nice welcome with tea and coffee served in porcelain cups and saucers.
Amazing dining room in which breakfast is served.
- I love this place. It is an island of peace and tranquility. Just what you need after a long drive. I keep coming back because I like the fact that this was not a hotel originally. It has been transformed to accommodate guests. You feel at home, away from home. The personnel was very friendly and kind as usual. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast very good. Immersed in a beautiful park with animals wandering everywhere this place will give you time to recuperate and relax.
La Passerelle des Corton B&B
La Passerelle des Corton B&B offers accommodations in Aloxe-Corton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dijon is 20 miles from La Passerelle des Corton B&B, and Beaune is 3.2 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Amazing place, the owners are super friendly! Will stay there again for sure.
- Warm welcome with a drink on arrival. Stunning views from the window. Very comfortable bed and delightful room. The owners have thought of everything to help make the stay enjoyable and relaxing.
- The best of hospitality. The best of breakfast. Tge most beautiful room.
- Very friendly family with a beautiful home in the heart of Burgundy.
- lovely home in front of the vineyards,fine village in the center of cote d’or & near Boune,kind hostess & wanderful breakfast
Le Verger des Hautes-Côtes de Nuits
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Le Verger des Hautes-Côtes de Nuits is located in Villers-la-Faye in the region of Bourgogne, just 17 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 6 miles from Verger Hautes Côtes Nuits, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 22 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 26 miles away.
- Perfect from the moment we arrived and were greeted by the friendly owner.
Great place! Magnificent view!
- Great location; minutes away from everything yet in its own quiet corner. Room was big, modern and clean. Very friendly host and god Wi-Fi
- Very warm welcome showing us our room and offering us a welcome wine and munchies. When we got back after dinner again invited us to join them to chat and more wine. Good breakfast. Very personable. Highly recommend.
- Bon petit déjeuner, La propriétaire très sympathique, j’y ai passé un moment très agréable au calme.
Logis Saint Martin
Logis Saint Martin is located in Magny-lès-Villers, just 17 miles from Dijon.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 5 miles from Logis Saint Martin, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 26 miles from Logis Saint Martin.
- Good location. Very quiet and super friendly owner. Big bonus is her vineyard.
- The situation was good. Good sized room good bathroom.
- Fantastic place with a lot of charme and family atmosphere. Excellent breakfast and very good rooms as well as a nice and helpful host.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Logis Saint Martin. Our host was warm, friendly and very thoughtful (even though my husband and I don’t speak French at all). The room was spacious and very, very clean. We also enjoyed the breakfast very much – french bread are pastry are delicious 😉 If you come with a car, there are car park lots just around the house and it takes around 15 minutes to get to Beaune city centre.
Location was very quiet and lies in a small village without much infrastructure on the central place.
The lady of the B&B told us about a nice playground and rest area at the side of the village where we took our supper and our little one could play after a long driving day. She lives in a different house across the street. When we were there were only 3 rented rooms.
The room was very big and tidy. And could even accomodate two others upstairs which we didn’t need.
Breakfast was very nice! Everything was done upon wish (if could name it in French :-)), so we had a perfect start towards our next driving day home.
Highly recommended, very pleasant stay!
Château de Melin – B&B
Located in Auxey-Duresses, 28 miles from Dijon, Château de Melin – B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Beaune is 7 miles from Château de Melin – B&B, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 15 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
- comfy beds, rustic, great joining rooms for the kids. big rooms
- Heating was good not withstanding a cold snowy climate outside
The friendliness and welcoming attitude of the staff and proprietor.
The room was immaculate.
The breakfast was a real treat
- Beautiful Chateau and grounds to walk around. The owner helped us with our luggage & made every effort (staying up to receive us later than expected due to a delayed euro tunnel booking) spoke exceptional English .
Quiet and comfortable room.
The surroundings are amazing, full of vineyards and nice villages.
Very helpful and nice staff. They helped us with the dinner reservation at a very nice restaurant.
One of our best sellers in Beaune! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Côté Rempart offers accommodations in Beaune.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dijon is 22 miles from Côté Rempart, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from Côté Rempart.
- Hospitality was wonderful. Rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet.
- Elegant, charming, comfortable and stylish property with great facilities and warm, personal welcome.
This is a a beautiful historic property (17th century), oozing in old-world charm. Beautifully restored and decorated by owners Michel and Marise Bott who purchased many vintage antiques from the march at L’Isle sur la Sorgue in Provence.
The most special memories of this place are the women who manage it–Anja and Christina. They are wonderful hostesses and lovely people. Very gracious and kind to their clients. They will help make your stay very special.
- Stayed here one night and wish we had stayed longer. The hotel was quaint, quiet and perfect in all aspects. Restaurant recommendations were excellent and they made out reservations. Just wish we had more time here.
- Côté Rempart is a beautifully decorated and quaint B&B in picturesque Beaune. The room was quiet and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but fresh and tasty (non-dairy was not available) and served with a smile. Beaune is a city we would like to visit again and we would definitely return to this B&B.
Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet
Located in Chassagne-Montrachet, 30 miles from Dijon, Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Beaune is 8 miles from Chassagne Montrachet, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 12 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
- A very comfortable bed in a beautiful bedroom. The bathroom was lovely with a very unusual double sink and the huge bath was a bonus!
- Location – beautiful proprty- size of the room. Extremly well located, in the vineyard. Magnificent views. The breakfast was excellent and the staff serving it very nice and smiling.
- Arty, stylish, very comfortable, free bar drinks late night, tour of the cellars, sumptuous continental breakfast spread
- The staff was nice and very responsive. But all the communications were per email because the office closes at 6pm. It is not a hotel. They arrange to send us breakfast in bed and it was very nice !
- Great location old chateau, modern design, spacious rooms, very comfortable beds. Only few rooms, very quite.
Prosper Maufoux- Maison des Grands Crus
Prosper Maufoux- Maison des Grands Crus is located in Santenay, just 10 miles from Beaune. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chalon-sur-Saône is 11 miles from Prosper Maufoux, and Tournus is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was extremely good and the room very spacious. and well decorated. The lounge even had a wine fridge.
- Pascal is an amazing host – the property is wonderful. Santenay is a beautiful city in Burgundy, but for those who expect many things to do in the evening this is not the place. The beauty of this property and the location is your ability to relax and enjoy nature’s beauty
- We stopped here for one night on a bike tour of Burgundy. The room was clean and very elegant. We loved the free wine tasting in their cellar from 5-6pm. We even arrived a little late at 6:15pm, and the owner didn’t mind at all. Also, there was a nice garage to store our bicycles in.
- Amazingly gorgeous hotel in a beautiful place. Rooms fantastic, staff give great personal service and the breakfast is the best continental ever seen with top quality produce.
- Beautiful, charming and spacious rooms. Air conditioning was a real bonus during recent hot spell. Staff were very helpful. Lovely breakfast and breakfast room. Wine tasting and tour of the cellar area was interesting and informative. Our 2 night stay was a real treat.
Au Clos des Tourelles
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Au Clos des Tourelles is located in Longecourt-lès-Culètre, just 25 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Beaune is 17 miles from Au Clos des Tourelles, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 42 miles from the property.
The hosts were awaiting our arrival and we could park comfortably in front of the door of our gîte! Our gîte and the rest of the whole property was very nicely refurbished, in a modern and luxurious yet traditional style. Our pets were as welcome as we were!
The surroundings were ideal for walking our dog and our cat was very much intrigued by the natural fish pond in the garden.
- The hosts are super nice people, who care a lot about their guests. The suite was very clean and comfortable. Homemade breakfast was delicious. The best place to experience rural France. Hope to visit again.
- The guest suite was perfect. We loved the french country style! The breakfast was amazing. The hosts were very kind and helpful.
- Really clean and stylish. Warm welcome and friendly informative hosts. Lovely breakfast with a great home made touch. Highly recommend to anyone wants to experience rural France.
- The property is renovated to a highest standard with great attention to detail, combining a feel of ancient rural authenticity with absolute comfort in peaceful and quiet settings. The hospitality of the hosts Sylvie and Alain is complemented by lovely adorable home-made breakfast which makes for a perfect start to the day.
- The hosts were awaiting our arrival and we could park comfortably in front of the door of our gîte! Our gîte and the rest of the whole property was very nicely refurbished, in a modern and luxurious yet traditional style. Our pets were as welcome as we were!
B&B Au Bois Dormant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Au Bois Dormant offers accommodations in Châteauneuf, just 20 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Beaune is 16 miles from B&B Au Bois Dormant, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 16 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Location, value for money, great breakfast and the owner was charming
- Lovely stay- very picturesque village attached to a Medieval Castle, great views. The Hotel exceptional, with homemade yoghurt/jams for breakfast. Lovely owner, very helpful and friendly, will visit again.
- Wonderful location, very friendly staff and people and super breakfast
- Beautiful village, old building B&B large room with beautiful decoration! Excellent breakfast! Very reasonable price and so friendly!
- Beautiful old house in central location in village. Close to good places to eat. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great secure bike storage.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pernand-vergelesses Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pernand-Vergelesses Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!