10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Périgny Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Périgny Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Périgny Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Périgny Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Périgny Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Périgny Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Périgny Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Périgny Poitou-charentes:
Located in Périgny, 1.9 miles from La Rochelle, Castel Parc features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Rochefort is 17 miles from Castel Parc, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 3.7 miles from Castel Parc.
- Very welcoming hosts. They could not have been more helpful to us.
- La chambre et la salle de bain attenante étaient correctes et propres. La propriétaire était accueillante. Nous n’avons pas teste le petit déjeuner.
- l’accueil, la chambre et le petit déjeuner (confiture maison excellente)
- La propreté de la chambre et l’amabilité de la propriétaire sont 2 points qui font que j’y retournerai sans hésiter si je repasse dans le secteur.
- La chambre, la salle de bains, la véranda, le jardin, l’hotesse
La Maison du Canal de Rompsay
Located in Périgny in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 1.5 miles from La Rochelle, La Maison du Canal de Rompsay features a sun terrace and views of the river.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Rochefort is 17 miles from La Maison du Canal de Rompsay, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 3.7 miles from La Maison du Canal de Rompsay.
- Really warm welcome. Fabulous breakfast- best coffee ever at a chambres d’hôte. Lovely organic food. Very comfy bed and great bathroom .
- A great place to stay with private parking, a warm welcome and a very generous kitchen! There’s a delightful walk along the canal opposite which is tranquil and cool after an incredibly hot day.
Anne & Alain are nice
+ Excellent breakfast
+ they provided 2 bikes to us so we could reach La Rochelle down town easily & quickly
= excellent value for money!
- Anne and Alain were wonderful hosts. We ate dinner with them every night but one and enjoyed regional specialties from all over France. They have a whole library of guide books and maps to help you make the most of your stay. They even have a car available for rent (contact them in advance). The beds are comfortable and there’s plenty of hot water. Wifi is available and free.
- The hosts were very friendly. The food was fantastic and they were brilliant with gluten free.
Terre en Vue
Located in La Rochelle, 16 miles from Rochefort, Terre en Vue features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Châtelaillon-Plage is 5 miles from Terre en Vue, and Fouras is 11 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great location nearby the city centre. Sitting outside in the garden.
- Breakfast was excellent, bed was comfortable, bathroom was fine. Very quiet.
- Super place. A little out of the way in the backstreets but first class accommodation and breakfast. Close to the urban cycle routes and the coastal cycle path to the south. You will pay much more for the same standard elsewhere in La Rochelle.
- Exceptional welcome. Fabulous host and facilities. Very comfortable bed. Lovely setting. Quiet and peaceful but close to town
- It’s a beautiful place, we loved its design. The owner is very welcoming. The food at breakfast is tasty and home-made.
B&B La Difference
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, B&B La Difference is located in Lagord, just 2.2 miles from La Rochelle.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Rochefort is 19 miles from B&B La Difference, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everything! Charming, helpful and attentive hosts. Tranquil, safe and secure location just a short distance away from the hustle and bustle of La Rochelle. Lovely rooms, most now have their own toilet. Swimming pool is a real bonus. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Philippe and Yann were excellent hosts! During our staying we felt like home and enjoyed discussing with them over breakfast. They are very flexible hosts, ready to adjust to the visitors needs. The property was very clean, cosy and comfortable. We would definitely recommend this place.
Beautifully decorated and furnished guesthouse: much thought had gone into this. The ambiance was very restful and relaxed – just what I needed. The pool was a real treasure – private, good seating/loungers, and a real sun-trap.
Vann cooked a beautiful, three-course meal that was terrific value for money, and even my being vegetarian didn’t faze him! Phillipe’s excellent English ensured that communication was never a problem. A lovely couple: I wish them every success and happiness in their new venture.
L’accueil très convivial…parfait
Le petit déjeuner copieux; on a apprécié la confiture aux fleurs de pissenlits…et le gâteau fait maison. On ressent de la part des hôtes l’envie de faire plaisir!
- Accueil chaleureux tres souriant et nature,maison bien située et impeccable, très bon petit déjeuner
Le Home des Anges
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Le Home des Anges offers accommodations in Puilboreau.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. La Rochelle is 2.3 miles from Le Home des Anges, and Rochefort is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Hosts were welcoming, room was fabulous and a very restful night, the breakfast was brought to the room and was exceptional. Would definitely recommend
- Personal service and attention to detail was excellent.
- The owners were fab, the breakfast amazing and for us, the location was ideal as we were attending a nearby event. The room wasgood sized, clean and comfortable. As a chambre d’hote and not a hotel, of course do not expect the spec of a posh modern hotel. This was also in a designer home and lovely.
Nous avons adoré le calme, le lieu apaisant avec sa nature, le confort et la décoration de la chambre. L’ensemble crée un havre de paix.
Béatrice, et, son mari, sont des personnes généreuses, disponibles, mais, également apporte toute la discrétion nécessaire pour créer cette atmosphère apaisante.
- TOUT Accueil Propreté Petit déjeuner Etc……….
La Rochelle Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, La Rochelle Lodge offers accommodations in Sainte-Soulle, just 7 miles from La Rochelle. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Niort is 28 miles from La Rochelle Lodge, and Rochefort is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host, comfortable beds, spacious clean room, great bathroom and very good wifi…which is, of course, teenagers’ priority. Nice pool but weather not really warm enough to use it. We had a family room for four of us which worked at at nearly £180 per night and I don’t feel the cost justifies what is really just a pleasant B&B very close to a major road. The breakfast was ok but the coffee was heated in a microwave and tasted stewed. Everything felt rather meanly measured out – tiny packets of butter, very small pots of jam, slices of ham relating to the number of people in the party…and more variety of food would be nice. The milk was not very hot for the cafe au lait, nor was the kids’ hot chocolate, despite repeatedly asking for ‘tres chaud’ on the drinks front. Finding somewhere nearby to eat at night was not easy …that said we did find a good moules & frites restaurant a few miles down the main road. Car essential.
- A beautiful building and setting, off the beaten track but a short distance from La Rochelle. Excellent host who made us feel very welcome.
- Lovely room. Good breakfast. Kids enjoyed the pool.
- Beautiful supper provided – at extra cost – fabulous breakfast looking out onto the garden and congenial host. Very relaxing.
– very friendly owner
– great breakfast in very nicely arranged room
Chambres d’Hôtes Eden Ouest
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Eden Ouest offers accommodations in La Rochelle, just 17 miles from Rochefort.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Châtelaillon-Plage is 7 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Eden Ouest, and Fouras is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- We chose to spend our visit in La Rochelle in this hotel and it was amazing. Both the hotel and the bedroom were breathtaking and the owners outstanding. The breakfast was delicious and totally homemade. I would recommend Chambres d’Hôtes Eden Ouest without any doubt and we will definitely come back sometime.
- Lovely room and introduction to the hotel. Breakfast was lovely, fabulous fresh orange and yoghurt.
- Comfy bed great shower big room very quiet for a centre hotel
- Wonderful wooden bath. Perfect breakfast in a palm-shaded courtyard.
- Beautiful accommodation, a ten minute walk (with children!) from the port area. The ownser are extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. We stayed here before heading off to Le Puy du Foy and they kindly got up early to make my 8/10 year olds some breakfast and hot chocolate which they loved. The beautiful wooden bath was a treat for them both too which overall added to a very happy holiday memory.
One of our best sellers in La Rochelle! Located in La Rochelle in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 18 miles from Rochefort, Le cabanon features a terrace and views of the garden.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Châtelaillon-Plage is 7 miles from Le cabanon, and Fouras is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux, logement calme, propre et très confortable. Excellent petit déjeuner. Très bien situé, un peu à l’écart mais proche du centre-ville.
- La gentillesse des hôtes. Leur disponibilité et leur discrétion. Le petit déjeuner qui est fort copieux. La propreté du cabanon avec de petites attentions et des documents sur la ville (plan, restos etc…
- C’est un petit coin de paradis dans la ville. Très calme. Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques. Une très bonne adresse à ne pas rater.
La possibilité de prêt de vélo
La proximité du centre ville
Le petit déjeuner complet et en terrasse par beau temps
- L accueil de Francine et Didier est très chaleureux. Entre écoute , conseils, sourires et amabilité. Tout y est 😀 Merci à vous.
Guest House Ferme de Maillezais
Guest House Ferme De Maillezais is located in L’Houmeau, 2.2 miles from La Rochelle center and 4.3 miles from Ile de Ré bridge.The rooms are equipped with hairdryer and toiletries. The king-size suite has a living room equipped with a flat screen TV.The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Rochefort is 20.5 miles from Guest House Ferme De Maillezais, while Châtelaillon-Plage is 9.9 miles away. La Rochelle train station is located 5 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and quiet location with delightful hosts – Benedicte and Jean Phillips. Super helpful and happy to provide some local knowledge.
Es estar en el campo, alejado y tranquilo lugar. Una casa de campo apartada de la ciudad.
Los dueños son muy amables.
- Nous avons été accueillis comme si nous étions des amis
La situation géographique qui permet de retrouver le calme en haute saison tout en restant très proche de La Rochelle.
La décoration de la maison et le petit déjeuner
L’accoglienza dei proprietari e la loro familiarita’
Arrivederci a presto
Vue sur Cour
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Vue sur Cour is located in La Rochelle, 17 miles from Rochefort and 7 miles from Châtelaillon-Plage.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fouras is 12 miles from Vue sur Cour, and Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 11 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The owners were wonderful hosts. Property is beautiful. Breakfast stunning!! Loved being here…
- Lovely small boutique hotel in the heart of La Rochelle run by lovely couple who were very welcoming. My second visit. Great for a weekend stay.
- Great location and lovely property. The rooms are very stylish. The owner is very friendly and helpful. Speaks good English. Two different types of breakfast to choice. Nice touch too homemade yogurt and smoothie.
- The situation of the property was excellent. The owners were friendly and very helpful as this was our first trip to La Rochelle. I would highly recommend this property.
- The owners are really nice people,we got a warm welcome,they have been more than helpfull during the all time we stay, the rooms are confortable and cosy, breakfast is homemade and delicious.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Périgny Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Périgny Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Périgny Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Périgny Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!