10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Périers-en-auge Lower Normandy:
Domaine de la Mare Elan
Located in Périers-en-Auge in the region of Basse-Normandie, 10 miles from Deauville, Domaine de la Mare Elan features a spa center and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 18 miles from Domaine de la Mare Elan, and Caen is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This accommodation is nicely turned out and has some nice quirky features. It was fine, it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Breakfast was good but was only offered from 9.15-10am which is quite a small window depending on your plans. It didn’t feel like a labour of love the way some other places in France do.
Quiet and peaceful. Our host was very helpful
and had fresh breads every morning. It was
like being with family.
- The owners were very helpful in getting a restaurant and drawing a detailed map to the airport to bypass Paris very clean quiet and comfotable
The fresh breakfast – and the packed lunch we were given when we left.
Great host who can advise on where to visit and where to eat.
- Really friendly welcome, wonderful breakfast, the accommodation was beautiful and very comfortable.
La Gourmandise offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grangues. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 9 miles from La Gourmandise, and Honfleur is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 7 miles away.
- Balcony with terrace, garden, breakfast in the room, friendly owner.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Gourmandise, everything about the place was excellent. I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a quiet location.
- Great breakfast and pastries offered on arrival, nice decoration
- very friendly and helpful owner. Quiet location and within easy drive to beaches and cider trail. Plentiful breakfast at our leisure on own patio.
- Good hearty traditional breakfast deiivered on a tray.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Torcopel offers accommodations in Grangues. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Deauville is 10 miles from Le Torcopel, and Honfleur is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Le Torcopel.
- Breakfast was fantastic! Hot rolls, good coffee and tea and wonderful host
- Quaint rural setting, the proprietor is very cordial, reasonably priced.
- Our host could not have been more welcoming. We had had a long journey and were welcomed with open arms. All our needs were catered for and the breakfast just kept coming until we had all had enough. Would really recommend!
- Super accueil lieu très charmant petit dej au top !!!!
- Le propriétaire des lieux est très accueillant , le cadre est juste magnifique , les chambres sont top , les lits très confortable . On a eu l’impression d’être totalement dépayser le temps d’un weekend . Nous étions à 5 Minutes de cabourg donc parfait ! Le petit déjeuner était top aussi ! Pour le prix je trouve que c’était plus que bien . Nous avons tout les quatre passer un excellent moment la bas . Nous reviendrons avec plaisir , je le conseille vivement au personne qui le temps de un weekend souhaite se reposée , changer d’air et être tout près de la nature et de la mer . Merci à vous encore une fois ! À bientôt
Le Vieux Castel
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Le Vieux Castel is located in Goustranville, just 12 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 20 miles from Le Vieux Castel, and Caen is 12 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- We arrived quite late in the evening but were given a warm welcome by the owner who made us tea and supper after showing us to the beautiful en-suite room. Slept like logs and regretted that we were only staying a single night en route to Brittany. Highly recommend La Vieux Castel for friendliness, cleanliness and peaceful location.
- Wonderful host, clean room, great bed, french breakfast and a great private and quiet garden
- Owners are very friendly!! It has an old deco as it’s an old building but it has its charm.Beds are comfortable, room and bathroom are very clean. Very beautiful garden and a calm area.
- Danni was extremely welcoming and helpful,the breakfast very nice.
- Lovely owner, very nice room and breakfast which was delicious. Hotel and garden very attractive. Local town of Cabourg near by for evening meal -plenty of restaurants.
Monastere de Brucourt
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Monastere de Brucourt offers accommodations in Brucourt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Deauville is 11 miles from Monastere de Brucourt, and Honfleur is 19 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Calme , tranquillité , quiétude – accueil charmant –
- accueil exceptionnel, lit très moelleux, très bon petit déjeuner
- Tout était formidable et les propriétaires sont à la fois attentifs et discrets. Nous avons beaucoup aimé et nous reviendrons!
- Traumhafte Lage, wunderschön eingerichtete Zimmer, sehr, sehr nette Eigentümer, leckeres Frühstück- alles top
Un endroit rare et secret !
Une ambiance, un lieu et des hôtes de premier ordre.
A decouvrir rapidement.
Château de Béneauville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château de Béneauville is located in Bavent, just 15 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Honfleur is 23 miles from Château de Béneauville, and Caen is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from Château de Béneauville.
- Nothing much. Rather surprisingly,the dogs did not attack….
- Exceptional decor in the catle and interesting stories told by the host. We enjoyed the stay. Very confortable bed and quiet environment. Good breakfast. The small town of Cabourg nearby is very charming.
- The historical and architectural aspects are amazing! Hosts are gracious and have had fascinating experiences themselves which adds to interesting conversations. Breakfasts were lovely and substantial. We used this as a base for Normandy traveling and site seeing. Lovely way to end each day. Wine was available in the evening and served either outside or in the drawing room.
Beautiful decoration and furniture.The castle is amazing and well-preserved.The garden very well maintained and has some beautiful roses.
Philippe is very friendly and passionated.Brigitte kind and gentle.The pool is an extra plus
- Excellent hosts and the Chateau and grounds are beautiful, central location in Normandy. Would stay again.
Manoir du Pre Joly
Manoir du Pre Joly offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-Azif. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 5 miles from Manoir du Pre Joly, and Honfleur is 13 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 6 miles away.
- The very best Booking.com reservation ever. Martine and Jean are the best hosts we ever met and make you really feel “at home”.
- Very friendly and hospitable owners Martine and Jean. Beautifull house and surroundings, with new, clean modern facilities! To top it off with an amazing breakfast: fresh fruit, home made bread, wonderfull pastries and toppings AND freshly prepared crèpes! Loved it!
The owners & their friendly, helpful and outstanding hospitality given throughout our visit.
We loved every moment from start to finish.
- Outstanding hosts, outstanding house, amazing calm and beautiful nature… our week-end could not have been better! It’s our second time in the manoir du pre joly and we will go again (and again!)
- The Hosts were extremely charming and welcoming. The views were serene and lovely.
Manoir de la Marjolaine
One of our top picks in Cabourg.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir de la Marjolaine offers accommodations in Cabourg, just 11 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 19 miles from Manoir de la Marjolaine, and Caen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was large in all ways. Bath, sitting room and terrace, lovely. I can imagine the delights of spring and summer in this manoir. The rooms are themed, quirky but nice touch, while maintaining their historical character.
- Room was quirky, breakfast was excellent, good customer service
- It was pleasure to stay here. Nice family place, you feel so relaxed, it’s so calm and clean (changing towels every day etc.). Really cool and sweet breakfast. Big garden and you can park your car. You are 300 m walking from the beach and 5 min on the car to centre of Cabourg. Big thanks to the cleaning woman!
- The breakfast was lovely, the staff excellent , bedroom was comfortable and clean
- Beautiful old building. Lovely grounds with free-roaming peacock! Secure grounds through locked electric gates. Nice (continental) breakfast. Friendly host (Eric)
B&B – Le Clos aux Masques
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, B&B – Le Clos aux Masques is located in Saint-Pierre-Azif. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Deauville is 5 miles from B&B – Le Clos aux Masques, and Honfleur is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Hospitality and warm heartedness of Anne & Andrea was beyond expectations.
- The bed was super nice and the room compact, but nicely decorated and had all that was needed.
- The hosts were very friendly and gave a great local recommendation for a restaurant. The bathroom was luxurious and a fantastic garden for children to play in. Freshly made breakfast – plenty of it and very tasty.
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful location, great breakfast, I’m just waiting to come visit again.
- Beautiful relaxing location, friendly welcoming hosts, lovely breakfast.
Guesthouse La Mascotte
One of our top picks in Villers-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Guesthouse La Mascotte is located in Villers-sur-Mer in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 4.4 miles from Deauville.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 13 miles from Guesthouse La Mascotte, and Caen is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Guesthouse La Mascotte.
- The bed so comfortable and the whole accommodation was beautifully decorated. Central location with easy walking distance to bars, restaurants and beach.
- Lovely place. Rooms modern and comfortable. Wonderful view of the sea and horizon. Was served a a delicious breakfast. Friendly and warm atmosphere. The host was really helpful. I will be back!
- A truly lovely experience. The house is newly renovated and beautifully decorated. Our room had huge windows and we could see the sea from our bed! Very comfortable bed, impeccable bathroom, delicious breakfast. Feels more like a charming hotel than a BnB – which we liked. We haven’t been to such a lovely place in a long time. We found easy street parking and the beach was a short walk through the tiny center of town. Definitely recommend!
- Delicious breakfast, excellent location, spacious room.
Très bon accueil,
Une belle décoration,
Une belle harmonie des couleurs,
Beaucoup de quiétude,
Une vue exceptionnelle (chambre l’albatros avec grande terrasse )
Les petits déjeuner sont divins et cerise sur le gâteau, nous avons pris notre deuxième déjeuner en terrasse…
Une très bonne adresse à recommander
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Périers-en-auge Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Périers-en-Auge Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!