10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Péret Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Péret Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Péret Languedoc-roussillon:
Maison d’hôtes Coeur d’Hérault
Featuring free WiFi, Maison d’hôtes Coeur d’Hérault offers accommodations in Péret, just 24 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Cap d’Agde is 21 miles from Maison d’hôtes Coeur d’Hérault, and Sète is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 17 miles from Maison d’hôtes Coeur d’Hérault.
- The hosts were the most warm and welcoming hosts we have ever come across. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, even though we placed a last minute booking, and checked in close to 9pm. The room was impeccably clean, and the bed very comfortable. The shower was an experience in itself, with a “rain shower” effect. The surroundings are very peaceful and green. Breakfast was excellent, and the coffee was a wonderful blend. If you are in Péret, please stay there, the place is an attraction in itself.
- Very well equipped and presented, very friendly, lovely breakfast
- From arriving at the property we were transformed to a small southern French ‘paradise’.A warm welcome awaits your arrival,and the suite does not let you down it is perfect and well finished accomadation.Breakfast was excellent with a very good choice of breads and pastries
- Countryside location, bar accross the road, comfortable bed, excellent shower. Set in a lovely quiet location, 10/15 minutes from motorway, perfect for a good nights sleep!
- Fabulous attention to detail, beautifully appointed apartment, the best place we stayed in during our 4 week tour of France. Charming, friendly, efficient hosts. Wish we could have stayed much longer.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Cadran Solaire
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Cadran Solaire is located in Cabrières, 26 miles from Montpellier and 21 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sète is 21 miles from dHôtes Cadran olaire, and Béziers is 18 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 17 miles away.
We really liked this place , so peaceful and the room very comfortable , very nice breakfast too ! I liked having the kitchen area with fridge , kettle and coffee machine available and of course the chilled rose wine was a treat !
The owner was very charming and interesting to talk to . We were made very welcome and I would recommend this place highly !
– Very kind property owner
– In case it is needed, a kitchen with Oven/Fridge/Coffee/Tea is shared with everyone
– The owner is very proactive to answer all sorts of needs (post race shower or nap, … etc)
– All sorts of information (books, …) is available about the area
L’accueil bienveillant et la disponibilité de l’hôtesse
Le calme de l’environnement
Le côté convivial et familial de l’établissement
- So schön und so romantisch gelegen, die Inhaberin begrüßt persönlich, spricht drei Sprachen
- Acceuil très agréable . Le calme et la beauté du paysage sont au rendez vous. Chambre spacieuse tout y est.
- We really liked this place , so peaceful and the room very comfortable , very nice breakfast too ! I liked having the kitchen area with fridge , kettle and coffee machine available and of course the chilled rose wine was a treat !
Mas De Gorjan
Located in Clermont-lʼHérault, 22 miles from Montpellier, Mas De Gorjan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cap d’Agde is 24 miles from Mas De Gorjan, and Sète is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 miles from Mas De Gorjan.
- Perfect setting in a beautiful olive grove, next to an abandoned monastery. Well maintained property and swimming pool. Perfect hosts provided delicious continental breakfasts with home baked brioche and clafoutie.
- La chambre était parfaite avec une terrasse ouverte sur le jardin très reposante ! L’accueil de Michel et Isabelle était très cordial et avenant ! Je retournerai avec bcq de plaisir chez eux
- een totaal plaatje; warm welkom, restaurants dichtbij (lopen), prachtige kamer met eigen terras, uitzicht om van te smullen en dat geld ook voor ontbijt.
la qualité du logement
la gentillesse et disponibilité des propriétaires
la qualité du petit déjeuner
Isabelle et Michel sont des personnes adorables, d’un contact accueillant et chaleureux.
Leur maison grande et spacieuse est située sur un grand terrain arboré, entretenu avec soin, les logements sont indépendants, calmes, confortables et très propres.
Le petit déjeuner : un vrai régal !
Si nous avons l’occasion de revenir dans cette belle région, nous relouerons avec plaisir.
Merci beaucoup !
Alex & Pauline.
B&B La Genestière
B&B La Genestière is located in Clermont-lʼHérault, just 24 miles from Montpellier. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 25 miles from B&B La Genestière, and Sète is 22 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Bon accueil ,très bon petit déjeuné maison ,calme est reposant. A recommander
- nous avons reçu plein d’informations concernant les lieux à voir, les restaurants, les balades à faire …, et les propriétaires nous ont même fourni des cartes
- Très bonne literie. Accueil adorable par une artiste passionnée! Petit déjeuner copieux et confitures maison. Un lieu très paisible.
- La gentillesse du couple qui nous a accueillies,sa disponibilité;le cadre joliment entretenu;les bons petits déjeuners.
accueil attentionné, personnes accessibles et disponibles.
chambre confortable ainsi que sa sdb, petit dej très correct, calme, quiétude du lieu, aménagement extérieur agréable
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Mimosa offers accommodations in Saint-Saturnin-de-Lucian, just 21 miles from Montpellier.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 28 miles from Le Mimosa, and Sète is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 25 miles from Le Mimosa.
- A family run B&B, better than most of the hotels we’ve stayed at in England, certainly in our top two in France. Extremly friendly, one of those diamond finds which we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone.
- Rooms were beautiful. Very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely.
- The room was amazing, an unexpected, stylish retreat in a sleepy village in the south of France.
- Amazing hotel, beautiful location. Wonderful hosts. Definitely recommend.
- A very charming B&B right next to a beautiful Romanesque church. The owners were very friendly and helpful in directing us to attractions in the area.
Mas De Font Chaude
Located in Clermont-lʼHérault in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 23 miles from Montpellier, Mas De Font Chaude features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Cap d’Agde is 25 miles from Mas De Font Chaude, and Sète is 22 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great place to chill out and superb base for exploring Lac du Salagou. Food based on local produce of wonderful quality.
- Home made food cooked by professional owner. Relaxed felt like part of the family. Well positioned for exploring round the lake.
very friendly staff
great breakfast and dinner
many things to do in the region for 3-4 days
Adorables hotes. Merci pour leur gentillesse, bonne humeur, disponibilité, discrétion 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
On parle du petit déjeuner: difficile de résister à tout ce qui est proposé. Difficile de ne pas en reprendre surtout!!!
Délicieux, avec la vue, le cadre etc…. qui va bien!
la surprise que nous a procuré notre séjour au mas de fond chaude ..apres une arrivée de nuit ….
tout est fait pour rendre notre séjour agréable : merci à nos hôtes
le petit déjeuner est parfait avec de nombreuses attentions culinaires ( gâteaux divers )
un conseil aussi ne ratez pas les repas du soir : délicieux, raffinés et joliment présentés …et économiquement très abordables
nous reviendrons avec plaisir
Domaine a l’Aise
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Domaine a l’Aise is located in Plaissan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montpellier is 18 miles from Domaine a l’Aise, and Cap d’Agde is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 17 miles from Domaine a l’Aise.
- Breakfast breads were to die for! All super fresh & totally delicious! We booked fairly late for the same night stay, with kids and dogs and the owner sorted everything for our arrival within an hour!
- The highlight was the convivial atmosphere at the dinner each night. The hosts were friendly & helpful about daily activities.
- Really lovely place and fantastic hosts. Great if you want a peaceful and quiet location not far from the main attractions of the south of France. Very comfortable indeed.
- Nice and quiet place among the vineyards. Terrific hosts, Karen and Michael, who gave us many useful tips on destinations to visit. Perfect facilities (garden, pool, rooms etc.). We were a family of four (kids 8 and 6 years) who visitied Domaine a l’Aise.
- La gentillesse Des propriétaires et toujours souriant
Le Jardin Suspendu
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Jardin Suspendu is located in Gignac. Free WiFi access is provided. It is 5 miles from Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert.All the rooms feature an electric kettle, wardrobe and outdoor dining area. There is also an electric kettle. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy pool views and garden views from the room.At Le Jardin Suspendu you will find a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Every Saturday morning guests can enjoy the market near the B&B.Montpellier Méditerranée Airport is 23 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything just charming. If you like chain hotels don’t bother. This is hippy/vintage/boutique stuff. No tv. Wonderfully decorated and furnished bedrooms. Small green oasis around swimming pool in a very dry and hot area of France. Superb surprise.
- Accueil, sourire, déco, qualité du petit déjeuner et des dîners tapas, charme du ja
- Very welcoming and nothing was too much effort. We had some dietary restrictions as a group and Helene went the extra mile to accommodate us. The decoration was so much fun and added to our holiday.
Le jardin,le cadre très intime.
A côté de la place de gignac
Tot en va agradar.
Els propietaris, la situació, l’habitació, el jardi….
Vam estar-hi com a casa.
Esperem tornar aquest estiu.
Domaine de Flo
Located in Saint-Jean-de-la-Blaquière in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 24 miles from Montpellier, Domaine de Flo features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 30 miles from Domaine de Flo, and Sète is 26 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location with amazing views from the terrace, aperitif on arrival, cleanliness of the rooms
- Interior decorations were beautiful. View of the vineyards from the pool and outside table were fabulous. Breakfast was quite good.
- The owner is a wonderful chap.. realizing I was walking the Camino and that the only restaurant in town had closed, he put together a basket of fruit so that I didn’t go to bed hungry. The morning breakfast spread was superb.
- Location- close walk to village where there is a good restaurant and very quiet.
- Loved the swimming pool, rooms were nicely appointed, beds were comfortable, beautiful location – I loved the sound of the birds in the morning
Château de Valloubière
Located in Saint-Jean-de-Fos in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 18 miles from Montpellier, Château de Valloubière features a spa center and hot tub. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Cap d’Agde is 29 miles from Château de Valloubière, and Sète is 22 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- fun location out in the wine fields. Great host. Wonderful room. Great breakfast. Wonderful experience.
- Location. Free parking. Large rooms. Large bed. Hot tub. Modern. Steam room. Fabulous breakfast. Great wines avail to buy. Great staff
- Really unique experience! It’s not a 5 star hotel by no means, its a castle with lovely rooms. No mini bars or standard things. We had a tour of the vineyard process and wine tasting with more people staying at the hotel and it was super fun!!! We had a lovely girl with curly hair take really great care of us for the two days!!! Would definitely recommend! Scenery is fab and if you stay be sure to visit Saint Guilhem du dessert.
We ate along with all residents as a group, in the hotel with the Viticulteur who explained the wines that we drank with each course. At 40€ for the meal, it was good value and an interesting evening. One could purchase the wine also.
Good breakfast also.
- The location was perfect with stunning views across the countryside . The wine tasting and evening meal was superbe . We return with a boot full of wine on an excellent deal . The room and facilities were second to none . We enjoyed a relax by the pool whilst taking in the beautiful landscape . Our fellow diners were funny and interesting . We loved the relaxed atmosphere and the company of our host. The local sights of st jean de fos , pont diablo and st guilem le desert were stunning and swimming in the unspoilt river was exceptional !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Péret Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Péret Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!