10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Perdreauville Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Perdreauville Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Perdreauville Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perdreauville Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perdreauville Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Perdreauville Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Perdreauville Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Perdreauville Ile De France:
Ferme des Vallees
Ferme des Vallees is located in Soindres, 23 miles from Versailles and 29 miles from Issy-les-Moulineaux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Boulogne-Billancourt is 27 miles from Ferme des Vallees, and Levallois-Perret is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Havre de Bennecourt
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Havre de Bennecourt offers accommodations in Bennecourt, just 30 miles from Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Rueil-Malmaison is 30 miles from Le Havre de Bennecourt, and Nanterre is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This is indeed a ‘Havre’ (i.e. a haven’), and a cosy chambres d’hote, rather than a conventional hotel., and we loved it. It’s quirky, lovely, very quiet and ideally located – especially for the Monet house at Giverny. Alain and family were most welcoming and charming. We’ll certainly go back there, as and when we can.
- Fantastic reception and assistance from Alain the owner.. the place is stunning and Alain really cares about your stay
- The house appeared on one of Monet’s pictures that owner has handing in his front room (not the original!). The furnishings were stylish and interesting.
The presentation of the meal table,the friendliness and engaging quality of the family,the chats we had together.
The comfort and quietness at night in our bedroom.
- Extremely clean, beautifully furnished, wonderful people. Alain very helpful and informative. Breakfast very good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Luciole offers accommodations in Arnouville-lès-Mantes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Paris is 29 miles from La Luciole, and Versailles is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 32 miles from La Luciole.
- Small village in the countryside, nice atmosphere, separate small building
- This place is a treat. I thought it was going to be a rustic cabin but it’s actually a very chic independent, two storey cabin type experience located beside the main house. The owner was charming and did everything she could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I wish my French had been better as she’s clearly someone with a good sense of humour. Breakfast was simple and delicious with an array of home made jams, including sweet potato 🙂 The shower was great, bed comfortable and loved the quirkiness of sleeping loft style under the roof. The whole experience was fantastic.
- Lit confortable. Excellent petit déjeuner classique avec confiture maison.
Établissement qui permet une liberté au niveau des horaires . Très propre et aménagé avec beaucoup de goût !
Rien à redire , très confortable !
- Magnifique chambre d’hôte décorée avec beaucoup de goût, l’accueil très chaleureux nous a fait nous sentir tout de suite chez nous. La propriétaire est adorable et à le soucis du détail ( les confitures sont faites maison et délicieuses), nous conseillons vivement cet établissement.
Ferme Théâtre Chapiteau
Located in Lommoye, 31 miles from Versailles, Ferme Théâtre Chapiteau features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 27 miles from Ferme Théâtre Chapiteau, and Rambouillet is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- VERY friendly hosts and comfortable, clean qwirky lodging.
- I am cycling Europe was very tired getting dark phoned and they sent some to pick me up which was awesome booked another night thank you
- Our hosts were fantastic. Really nice guys who were eager to help us in any way. The place itself is quirky and artsy, which automatically ups the coolness factor. Guests have access to a kitchenette which is nice. Very comfy.
- A unique location and fantastic hosts who were able to communicate in English and French. Most hospitable and we left next day having connected at a personal level with these two wonderful people.
- Extremely comfy and outstanding hosts! Awesome! Un grand merci 😀
La Clef Des Champs
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Clef Des Champs offers accommodations in Bennecourt, just 30 miles from Versailles. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Rueil-Malmaison is 29 miles from La Clef Des Champs, and Nanterre is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from La Clef Des Champs.
- Lovely location, friendly people and very comfortable.
- Lovely people ,lovely place to stay & lots to do in the area.
Beautiful location with lovely view from room plus garden.
Wonderful warm welcome, made to feel at home.
Breakfast in family kitchen was great.
- The friendship of the proprietors Daniel and Isabel.
- It was rather hot while we were there and no air conditioning. Other than that, sweet. Best breakfast and coffee we had in France.
Manoir de Notre Dame
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’Hôtes – Manoir de Notre Dame offers accommodations in Port-Villez. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes – Manoir de N, and Rambouillet is 31 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 39 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely beautiful, and the innkeeper Helene is wonderful. Staying here is
comparable to a five star hotel!
- Breakfast,the home,the grounds were lovely. Our room was old world France, well done. Helen speaks English very well. She works hard to make your stay memorable.
- Thoughtful decor and presentation through out the property which enhances its character, plus Helene is an attentive hostess who goes out of her way to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Everything about this place was wonderful.
The bed was excellent as was the breakfast
Helene the host went above and beyond
We loved it
- We loved everything! The property is beautiful and has a rich history and beautifully maintained and decorated. Our host was warm, friendly, engaging and gave us a good sense of how to get to a wonderful restaurant nearby.
- The house is absolutely beautiful, and the innkeeper Helene is wonderful. Staying here is
La Véthinoise is located in Vétheuil, just 26 miles from Versailles. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Issy-les-Moulineaux is 31 miles from La Véthinoise, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 29 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Orée de Giverny
Located in Limetz in the region of Île de France, 27 miles from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, L’Orée de Giverny features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cergy is 22 miles from L’Orée de Giverny, and Évreux is 19 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 37 miles away.
- Excellent attentive staff and owner who went the extra mile to make our stay wonderful. Lovely separate cottage with comfortable beds and spacious ensuite bathroom, in lovely garden setting. Welcome drinks and nibbles on arrival and extra early breakfast for us – thankyou Vincent! Very close to Monet’s house and garden, and the restaurant recommended to us was very good. Highly recommended.
- The room was spacious, clean and with a lot of nice details. The quietness of the farm and the green area was very nice.
We received a friendly welcome on arrival and were shown to a large modern room that was very comfortable.
We decided to have dinner at the B&B and Chef Vincent cooked us a wonderful 3-course dinner. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The experience was amazing. Nice room and nice view! Actually we miss the right time to travel in Giverny, as it was the winter for local people. Our host took us to a wonderful dinner and pick us up after we finished. There are two beautiful cats in their house. You will feel very welcome once you come there.
- Beautiful renovated farmhouse in a lovely garden. About 2 km away from Monet’s house and museum but worth being away from the tourist rush. Hosts very genuine and helpful
Escale chez un Impressionniste
Escale chez un Impressionniste offers accommodations in Vétheuil.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Versailles is 27 miles from Escale chez un Impressionniste, and Issy-les-Moulineaux is 31 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 33 miles away.
- It was like stepping back in time. Like staying in a Monet museum. Very beautifully done. Clare is very knowledgeable about Monet and we learnt a lot just staying there. Lovely little village and not far from Giverny and really nice to know we had stayed in Monet’ s former home. Would definitely stay again.
- We completely enjoyed this house from the moment we stepped in. The furnishings throughout have been sensitively chosen with care as to period detail. We decided to stay here because of the fact that Monet lived here with his family and Madame Claire, the owner, made all of this come alive for us. She spoke of Monet with such affection.
- Claire did an amazing job transforming this property where Monet once lived before moving his family to Giverny…I was fortunate to get the booking and unfortunately had a bike accident and was injured. I thought I booked near the gardens but found out it was 15 km away which is worth it when you see all the castles, gardens, the river Seine. I could barely walk after peddling there due to my injury, but the ride was very nice otherwise. Claire took me in and fed me and checked in on me to see that I was okay. She insisted on taking me to the train station and made sure I left in good care. Thank your Claire and to her son. Eve, who packed my bike and set it up for me at the station.
- Exceptional host, Claire, was not even supposed to accept a guest after 1pm and had family issues to attend to and here I come limping on my bike after having an accident earlier that day and fortunately Booking.com put my arrangements through. She saw to me above and beyond a bed and breakfast business…she cared for me like I was a family member. I thought I was staying near the Gardens in Giverney, but imagine my suprise of actually staying in the same house Monet and his family lived in! It was worth the 15 km of peddling in pain to get to. Afterwards Claire put my bike in her car and drove me to the train station in Vernon. Could not have been in a nicer, cleaner, well kept B&B. She made me dinner and would not charge any extra so I write this from the heart wanting her paid back ten-fold from others who may read my post.
- House where Claude Monet and his family once lived. Restored lovingly. Owner gives history.
En Bord de Seine
Located in Vétheuil in the region of Île de France, 27 miles from Versailles, En Bord de Seine features a playground and views of the river. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Issy-les-Moulineaux is 31 miles from En Bord de Seine, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 29 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 33 miles from the property.
Une chambre avec vue sur les Bords de Seine.
Accueil de Nina particulièrement sympathique et petit-déjeuner dans un petit salon charmant.
Le jardin est superbe et la terrasse qui le surplombe permet d’en profiter pleinement…
- L’endroit. Les habitants, la chambre le service la gentillesse
- Très bon accueil par la propriétaire, séjour des 2 jours pour le boulot, chambre confortable et petit déjeuner correct
- Le cadre en bord de seine, l’accueil, la décoration. La propriétaire a cueilli du raisin pour notre petit déjeuner, c’était une gentille attention surtout qu’il était bon
- Manque d’isolation phonique entre les deux chambres.
- Une chambre avec vue sur les Bords de Seine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Perdreauville Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Perdreauville Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Perdreauville Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Perdreauville Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!