10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Percy Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Percy Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Percy Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Percy Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Percy Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Percy Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Percy Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Percy Lower Normandy:
Featuring free WiFi, Serendipite offers accommodations in La Colombe. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 23 miles from Serendipite, and Granville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The owner… she is kind and thoughtful nice lady
- Tina was very accommodating and the property is very well located for the Normandy area. The shower was outstanding – a new very large cubicle with good pressure.
- Very pleasant bedroom in large house in rural location; friendly, helpful, talented and obliging owner with imaginative plans for development; splendid shower in spacious bathroom; good breakfast; very reasonable cost.
spacious room, wonderful host who lives to please her guests.
Breakfast was included for a very decent price.
Diner is not available but Tina kindly suggests alternatives nearby.
Location allows to explore Brittany and Normandy
- Very comfortable and excellent breamfast and good host
9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, 9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hambye, just 25 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Granville is 18 miles from 9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast, and Saint Lo is 14 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were wonderful. The fresh breads and pastries out of this world and plentiful. Our hosts were warm and friendly.
- We were made very welcome by Liz on our arrival. The rooms were superb as was the breakfast!!
- Liz and Alan made us feel right at home. The breakfast was bountiful and full of country charm.
- Yes copious breakfast and bag to take away for picnic!
- Very friendly owners. Informal and very kind welcome. Great breakfast.
La Poire Grange
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Poire Grange offers accommodations in Villedieu-les-Poëles, just 21 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granville is 19 miles from La Poire Grange, and Saint Lo is 19 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles away.
Great place for a 1 night stop if need a break – but just as good to stay for a week or two.
Very pleasant owners, who serve up a good continental breakfast.
- A very friendly and welcoming couple who could not do enough to accommodate our extra requirement, especially when turning up later than their normal check in times
- Lovely welcome and very clean and spacious accommodation, very comfy bed. Hosts very friendly. Breakfast excellent , with choice of eggs, ham , cheese, croissants , bread, home made jam, melon. 10 mins from autoroute , so good stop over. Would definitely stay again – highly recommended.
- Chris and Diane are wonderful hosts. Not knowing the area and having a language deficit (we don’t speak French), we found Chris’s suggestions for what to do in the area more than helpful. And Diane keeps a spotless house and provides ample, nourishing, and delicious breakfasts. Together, they make a charming and gracious couple, full of good humor and warmth.
- A comfortable, spacious room and bath. The hosts very congenial
- Great place for a 1 night stop if need a break – but just as good to stay for a week or two.
La Ferme de Montaigu
Located in Montaigu-les-Bois in the region of Basse-Normandie, 20 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, La Ferme de Montaigu features a playground and terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cancale is 30 miles from La Ferme de Montaigu, and Granville is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from La Ferme de Montaigu.
- Driving distance to highlights of Normandy, very good and complete breakfast (with delicious homemade pie and pancakes), helpful and good information provided by the hosts about places to visit, restaurants, etc. , quiet location on the countryside (note: not at walking distance of a city, so car and/or bikes are needed)
- Great setting Comtable beds & shower.Fabulous French breakfast more than we could eat.Hostess was very friendly and welcoming. Very close to a lovely village.
- For 2 couples traveling together, the accommodations were perfect and spacious. Jean-Pierre and Annie were lovely hosts and so helpful in mapping out places to visit. Annie’s crepes were fantastic, and we loved the animals on the farm
- Beautiful setting, good facilities, excellent breakfast and welcoming host. Not too far from the main road.
- A large comfortable living room, common kitchen + decor
Villa Chanteraine is located in Fleury, just 20 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cancale is 31 miles from Villa Chanteraine, and Granville is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from Villa Chanteraine.
No reviews yet.
Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Hambye, just 24 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.Granville is 17 miles from Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes, and Saint Lo is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 44 miles from Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Host were really friendly, very good breakfast. As a pleasant surprise we and our invitees enjoyed an excellent four course dinner (French/English cuisine) including the wine and an aperitif for only 25 euros a person. Great value for money.
- Very welcoming and friendly hosts.Wonderful breakfasts.Very comfy bed.
- Location is great, well placed for exploring the peninsula. Very welcoming and accommodating hosts – room was lovely, very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast, lovely home made curd! We had dinner on 3 nights and they were also excellent.
- We arrived on short notice and were welcomed very friendly. The owners were kind and allowed us some extra time while check out. The B&B in general was very neat.
- Les propriétaires son très gentil. Très bien reçu.
Located in Saint-Vigor-des-Monts, 28 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, La Hiette features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bayeux is 30 miles from La Hiette, and Granville is 24 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Paula & Tony were exceptional hosts. Their house is a harbor of peace, the food offered is delicious, I really recommend having dinner there.
- The room is fantastic, very clean and comfortable bed and excellent views. Delicious breakfast with homemade yougurt and bread. Excellent Hospitality. Highly recomended !
- Our stay was really amazing the place is absolutely beautiful, the people stayed up until 2.00pm to greet us as our flight had been diverted which was so kind. The view from out room was fantastic. The breakfast was lovely and we will return.
- The owners were very friendly and the garden was lovely! They were also very accommodating when we turned up with our little one, even though booking.com hadn’t told them there was three of us
- Breakfast was amazing and the atmosphere was so warm and inviting
Le Domaine Des Chevaliers De Malte
Le Domaine Des Chevaliers De Malte offers accommodations in Villedieu-les-Poëles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 miles from Le Des Chevaliers Malte, and Granville is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Le Domaine Des Chevaliers De Malte.
- The whole suite was beautifully designed with great attention to detail, we loved the spa-style shower room (no bath) with glass sinks, curved doors and big cosy bath-robes. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Lovely suite. Great breakfast served to our room. Lovely swimming pool and sauna on site.
Breakfast is good, if a little expensive without a reduction for small children.
We had the South room and it was very comfortable, the carpet was plush and the upper floor was well separated from the downstairs rooms.
- Fabulous accommodation with the only drawback being the lack of air conditioning but fans were provided.
- their breakfast to the room was excellent. great deal and a very relaxing way to start the morning. highly recommended!
Les Voiries B&B
Located in Fleury, 19 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Les Voiries B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Cancale is 29 miles from Les Voiries B&B, and Granville is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fownhope Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fownhope Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in La Baleine. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles from Fownhope Bed & Breakfast, and Cancale is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from Fownhope Bed & Breakfast.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Very friendly hosts, nice, cozy and clean rooms in cottage style at the countryside. Very quiet neighbourhood!
- Lovely!!!! it is a British-like cottage in the middle of nothing! there are 3 double bedrooms with very confortable beds! we could have the best sleep after several months. Patricia and David are very kind and friendly. They made us feel like “grand-daughters. There are plenty of things to eat for breakfast (toasts, coffee, orange juice, jam, cereals with milk, yogourt and… cups of tea of course!!). if you live in a big city and are searching for countryside, nature, silence, Fownhope is the right place. Thanks a lot Pat&Dave!
Accueil très chaleureux de Pat et Dav. Ils ont été attentifs, pour que nous passions un agréable séjour. Ça a été le cas, semaine formidable.
Dépaysement et calme garanti, dans la nature normande. Grand confort dans une belle bâtisse très joliment décorée. Belle et grande chambre. Petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
Idéalement placé, à mi chemin entre le mont St Michel, la Bretagne (St Malo, Cancale) et les plages et musées du débarquement.
Bien que nous ne parlions pas l’anglais, aucune appréhension, on a pu se comprendre car Pat parle un peu le français, et travaille avec ardeur pour se perfectionner. Sa gentillesse et son attention envers nous effacent ces détails de langage. Notre séjour nous l’espérons a du l’aider. (merci quand même à google). Très bon restaurant à proximité.
- Hôtes charmants, très accueillants et cadre champêtre parfait pour le dépaysement
- La gentillesse de Patricia et son mari , la situation juste parfaite , un petit déjeuner excellent , nous avons découvert la confiture de Gingembre!! des chambres décorées avec beaucoup de goût ..j’y retournerai avec grand plaisir..
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Percy Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Percy Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Percy Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Percy Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!