10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Penticton British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Penticton British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Penticton British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penticton British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penticton British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Penticton British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Penticton British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Penticton British Columbia:
E’Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat
Located in Penticton, 26 miles from Kelowna, E’Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Penticton Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Beds were comfortable
Breakfasts delicious and they were accommodating to our needs.
- Everything was great. They were friendly, breakfasts freshly prepared and conversation was wonderful. Very beautiful surroundings, would love to see it in the summer.
- I loved the bikes that were available to ride along the KVR trail which was my absolute favourite. A great way to experience Naramata while being active. The close proximity to wineries was extremely convenient. Neil and Silke were amazing, friendly hosts and they made the most delicious breakfasts with beautiful presentation! And also – free movies! Everything was fantastic; you can tell the amount of love and care that goes into the property. Absolutely amazing.
The beds were so soft. Like sleeping on a cloud.
The property had a look out over the valley that was fantastic. They even had seats and tables to sit, have a class of wine.
It was also situated close to the Kettle Valley Railway trail and they had bicycles you could use to visit several winerus
- This place was amazing! We originally intended to stay for one night and ended up staying 3, we also upgraded our room. The house is just fantastic, and we rose the free bikes for an entire day to visit wineries. Soaked in the big jacuzzi and had our morning coffees on our balcony with a gorgeous view!
- Beds were comfortable
Casa Grande Inn
One of our best sellers in Penticton! Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Casa Grande Inn is located in Penticton in the region of British Columbia, just 27 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find luggage storage space, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The pet room was small but very comfortable with easy outside access and a park across the street
- Friendly staff, great location, comfy beds, extremely clean.
- Fantastic bath – the bathtub was deep with comfortable slope to back – well lit with excellent fan. My spouse loves to sit in the tub and read and this tub was perfect for him. Very comfortable bed. The room is carpeted and has a window that opens, which was appreciated. The innkeeper is very nice and helpful.
- The location of the Inn in relation to the town. Walking distance to town.
breakfast was ok. would have preferred to make my own toast and not ask anyone to do it for me.
lady in charge was so nice and accommodating. and beautiful little dog.
Above the Beach Bed and Breakfast
Above the Beach Bed and Breakfast is located in Penticton, 30 miles from Kelowna and 11 miles from Summerland.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Penticton Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The owners were very hospitable and very accommodating. Their breakfasts were fabulous!
- The breakfasts were excellent – imaginative, beautifully presented and of the highest quality.
- Wowderful setting on a hill overlooking the beach. If you go to the end of the garden you can sit on a little seat that is right above the beach . Breakfasts were very good, if a little too much and were served on the veranda. Perfect. Our hosts were friendly and informative. The B and B is about 4 kl outside the town center which meant it was nice and quiet and in a pleasant area.
Breakfasts were amazing! Very tasty, well presented and well thought.
Hosts are very friendly and informative
Location close to all Penticton amenities
Exceptionally clean with great views!!
Definitely would return
The Steam Shower was an experience!
The kitchenette was great!
The quiet location with a view.
The tips for good places to visit in the area from the owners and some of the guests too.
The fresh fruit for breakfast.
Cottonwood Suites Bed and Breakfast
Cottonwood Suites Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Penticton. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and windsurfing. Summerland is 15 miles from Cottonwood Suites Bed and Breakfast, and Osoyoos is 26 miles from the property. Penticton Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Rowena’s Retreat offers accommodations in Penticton. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kelowna is 28 miles from Rowena’s Retreat, and Summerland is 10 miles away. Penticton Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The little extras that Rowena placed everywhere. From the slippers in the bedroom to the lotions and Q-tips in the bathroom.
- Rowena and Fred are friendly, relaxed, very hospitable hosts. Rowena is a red seal chef so her breakfasts are beautifully presented and totally delicious. The menu for breakfast choices is extensive. Rowena will cook to order for you but trust her to prepare a very special meal. Her passion for cooking is evident in how she strives to please her guests. Make sure you have time to enjoy her fabulous breakfast offers. She starts with a beautiful fruit plate and then serves a breakfast of your choice. We had a crepe, an omelette, waffles, eggs benny and French toast (2 of us for 3 mornings). There were still more options on the menu. The coffee is excellent. All first class. The view from the breakfast table over the lake is very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 nights. The room and the bathroom were impeccably clean and nicely appointed. (The guest room in the lower level is a little more private.)
- We had a fantastic meal prepared by Rowena. Very hospitable hosts. Excellent facilities.
- The breakfasts were chef quality with good variety and the view to eat on the front deck (weather permitting) was amazing. The bed and linen made for a good nights rest, a nice bathroom right next door. Located a couple minutes drive from businesses and downtown.
- Beautiful quiet view property. Hosts are friendly and courteous. Beeakfast was very tasty and bountiful!
Swisshouse Bed & Breakfast
Swisshouse Bed & Breakfast is located in Penticton, 29 miles from Kelowna and 10 miles from Summerland.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 1.9 miles from Swisshouse B&B, Penticton.
- The breakfast was very well presented. The hosts were very friendly. It was very clean.
- The host, Roman, was really friendly and accommodating to our plans.
- We had a wonderful stay. Roman is an excellent host. He went out of his way to make sure that we were comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding!!!. The wifi and the parking is a great plus. We enjoyed talking to him and his spouse. Thank you Roman
- The hosts were so friendly and sincerely interested in us.-
Incredible hosts!! Everything was amazing. It definitely made our trip memorable and peaceful! If you are looking for a quiet place with a wonderful host you will love that place! It is not on the main street of the town so it definitely is relax and the area is splendid. Please book this place before any other hotel or accommodation if you are looking for a lovely couple getaway. I will definitely be back.
House Victoria Bed & Breakfast
Located in Penticton, 28 miles from Kelowna, House Victoria Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Penticton Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Ursula and Otto were wonderful hosts. They made a real effort to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a home away from home while in Penticton.
- Ursula and Otto are wonderful and caring hosts. Exceptionally clean facilities. breakfast is among the best we had when travelling.
- Most comfortable homely accommodations. Ursula provides homemade croissants or full breakfast if you prefer. Otto makes great coffee.
- The room had its own AC unit and TV and felt private. It was very clean.
- Ursula and Otto were great people and very hospitable. We truly enjoyed our stay and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. Highly recommend this B&B.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, CastleRock offers accommodations in Naramata, just 21 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Summerland is 5 miles from CastleRock, and Big White is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 9 miles from CastleRock.
- Overall a good stay. Owners were attentive and helpful. They left you to your privacy and anwered any questions we had re restaurants and wineries in the area.
Fantastic location with a stunning view. Room was exceptional, could lie in bed and lookout over the Okanagan valley. Gorgeous bath and a delicious breakfast.
Enjoyed hiking on the KVR which is a couple hundred yards away.
We will be back.
- Staff very friendly and resourceful. Felt like from home to home.
- Quiet location with Spectacular views! Wonderful hosts who know how to make their guests comfortable! Superb breakfast.
- i like watching sunset on the pergola. I like the interaction with other guests. I especially like the location where biking and hiking is around the corner. I love the pool the most!!
Above Naramata Bed & Breakfast
Located in Naramata in the region of British Columbia, 21 miles from Kelowna, Above Naramata Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Summerland is 4.3 miles from Above Naramata Bed & Breakfast, and Big White is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Location to so many things and views are amazing and breakfast very nice. Lovely host too.
- We were warmly welcomed by both Eva and Philip when we arrived and presented with a bottle of wine which was a lovely touch. The place was immaculate and very comfortable. Eva was extremely helpful with her knowledge of the region.
- Best B and B ever. The rest of our wedding party were jealous when we described our hostess and accommodation and breakfast. I rarely write reviews, so that shows how delighted we were with our stay.
- Incredible view from our private patio. Very friendly and helpful hosts. Delicious breakfast deleivered every morning on our schedule. Close to many wineries and the KVR for hiking or biking.
- Absolutely fantastic hosts who made you feel right at home. The breakfasts served were perfect with the berries coming right from Eva’s garden. Our suite was very comfy and the view was spectacular. Can’t wait to visit again.
Singing Marmot Guest Suites
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Singing Marmot Guest Suites is located in Naramata in the region of British Columbia, just 22 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Summerland is 4.4 miles from Singing Marmot Guest Suites, and Big White is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Incredible views, great facilities and lovely owners.
- Location- In the middle of wine country–High in the hills with spectacular views. Close to the quaintness of Naramata yet close to the activities of Penticton.
- The views are absolutely stunning! Overlooking Okanagan Lake surrounded by mountains. Lots of room to move including a large deck with bbq. Clean new facility with all the extras.
- The hosts, Steve and Susan, are very friendly and helpful. Newly built with excellent amenities and continental breakfast. Private terrace with a spectacular view. The best location you could ask for! Located on the Naramata wine route and near the kvr trail.
- Fabulous view of the lake and valley. The KVR biking trail is literally right behind the property. Very clean and spacious.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Penticton British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Penticton British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Penticton British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Penticton British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!