10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pensol Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Pensol Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pensol Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pensol Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pensol Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pensol Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pensol Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pensol Limousin:
La Vieille Maison de Pensol
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Vieille Maison de Pensol offers accommodations in Pensol. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Limoges is 26 miles from La Vieille Maison de Pensol, and Périgueux is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
The hosts are a wonderful couple really friendly and can’t do enough for you. Breakfast was great with homemade apple pancakes as well as breads fruit and homemade jams. It was as an absolute pleasure to stay there.
We would definitely return. The house is spotless and welcoming. Our hosts made us feel very welcome and special. Nice touches like Fluffy towels and toiletries were a bonus.
The food was amazing and my Wife’s Gluten Free diet was very well catered for and not a problem at all.
Quiet and peaceful location, very small village, but not too far from Dournzac & Chalus.
Thank you for getting it so right.
- Hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and rooms were beautiful. We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel, but it smelt delicious. Breakfast was lovely.
- The location was lovely and peaceful. The hosts were warm and welcoming. The bedroom/bathroom were spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfy and the bedding was clean and crisp. The evening meal was lovely and well priced. Nice garden area to relax in.
- Comfortable, stylish décor, great food, beautiful sunny garden, lovely friendly people
- The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mazieras offers accommodations in Pensol, just 27 miles from Limoges.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 29 miles from Mazieras, and Brantôme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 25 miles from Mazieras.
- Breakfast delicious owner went to a lot of effort. Swimming pool and sun beds lovely. Fridge and kettle provided a bonus.
- The friendly welcome from the owners who contacted us before arrival asking if we would like a chicken supper. Which we enjoyed as we were tired after our travels to this area. We were given an upgrade to our own gite which was excellent and to a five star standard. Wonderful breakfast was served overlooking the rolling hills of the surrounding park. Could not fault our stay in anyway.
- Lovely accommodation all round, thoughtful and helpful hosts who made us welcome. ..and gave us an upgrade….very relaxing
What an amazing place with wonderful and dedicated hosts. Jacqueline and Albert have made this into a beautiful place with much love and attention to detail.
Breakfast was lovely, tasty and with a beautiful view.
Can’t rate this place enough, go stay there!
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts, and wonderful meals;)
Located in Pensol, 27 miles from Limoges, La Lègerie features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 28 miles from La Lègerie, and Brantôme is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent meals (even to Belgian standards)!! Charming hosts and a place of peace, beauty and relaxation.
- Wonderful stay with David and Anne. We were only there for one night and had a house which would sleep 6! David contacted us beforehand to ask if we would like home-made (he’s an ex-chef) lasagne for dinner and it was fabulous – as was the Bordeaux. Huge living room with wood burner was very cosy, breakfast on Sunday morning was superb.
- The host and his wife were extremely friendly and keen to please. Breakfast was healthy and delicious.
- Excellent breakfast & friendly hosts & peaceful & perfect views.
The whole experience was lovely. the owners David and Anne were warm and welcoming and very helpful throughout the whole holiday. The rooms are gites, with excellent facilities for cooking, sleeping and relaxing. and in a stunning location!
We could not fault the property or the owners. we had fabulous breakfasts delivered to our Gite each morning which was wonderful and a practical banquet!
We had dinner twice with the owners which was a lovely couple of evenings eating fabulous food, with wine and coffee. David and Anne produced a different delicious 3 course meal on each evening and were lovely relaxed hosts throughout the meals.
I could not recommend this lovely place more to anyone looking for an unspoilt, beautiful location with great hosts. and great food as a bonus!
We have stayed in many Gites in France and count this one as the best yet!
David and Anne speak very good English, as well as many other launguges which helped us as our French is not all that good!
Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière, just 29 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 25 miles from Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes, and Brantôme is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from Ajjana Chambres d’hôtes.
- Nice, no nonsense accommodation. Clean and tidy. Friendly hosts
- Fantastic holiday at the Ajjana! The hosts were extremely friendly and very helpful with activities in the local surrounding areas (markets, fetes, entertainment etc). The breakfasts were an absolute treat….homemade pastries, breads and jams with eggs from the chickens in the garden. The bathrooms and bedrooms were extremely clean, with tea and coffee available free of charge. Location wise Ajjana is perfect, with 3 restaurants within a 5 min walk in the village where there is also a local supermarket, chemist and amazing boulangerie! There is a lovely lake 10 mins walk in the other direction too that has swimming and water activities available. What more could you want??!!
Extremely friendly hosts, so hospitable. Excellent breakfast, as everything was homemade. Eggs were fresh from the chickens on the property, homemade preserves, jams, yoghourt & cakes – who could ask for more!
Within easy walking distance of the village, which had two hotels, a bar/restaurant/shop & mini-supermarket.
Also in close proximity to a lake where you could swim in natural surroundings and purchase food and drinks, this was truly amazing.
Good value for money.
- Very friendly people. Lovely breakfast with home-made jam, fresh made cookies and strawberries (I could take the rest with me “for the road”. They gave me helpful documentation.
- Friendly, welcoming hosts who were very helpful. Wonderful breakfasts. Very accommodating of our 2 big dogs. Highly recommended.
Chambres d’hôtes des Parcs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes des Parcs is located in Mialet. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Limoges is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes des Parcs, and Périgueux is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes des Parcs.
- Very peaceful and quiet idyllic retreat. Very helpful and warm hosts. Breakfast and evening meal very tasty. Comfy bed, clean and nice shower room.
- Very nice room and good breakfast. Owners were great and nice to chat with.
- Lovely quiet area in a beautiful setting. Hosts were very welcoming and the room was clean and tidy
The hosts were very welcoming, lovely and friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. We had an excellent room with a large en suite bathroom and tea/coffee factilities. Plus a wonderful home cooked meal in the evening, and fresh ample breakfast the next day at a time to suit us. All at a very reasonable price.
- Extremely lovely and welcoming owners! Thanks a lot for everything!
B&B Le Relais de Chantecor
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Le Relais de Chantecor is located in La Coquille in the region of Aquitaine, just 25 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Périgueux is 27 miles from B&B Le Relais de Chantecor, and Brantôme is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 25 miles from B&B Le Relais de Chantecor.
- Delightful hostess and a lovely place to stay. Very peaceful, yet only 5 minutes from La Coquille. Highly recommended.
- Friendly owner, clean and comfortable accommodation, lovely rural setting, good home produced breakfast
Our host Valerie was very helpful. On the day of arrival we were meet with a lovely homemade dinner. Valerie also provided a selection of homemade fair for breakfast.
- Friendly host. Comfy bed. Wonderfully quiet location. Nice and pitch dark for a great sleep.
- The landlady was lovely and welcoming. Her cooking was great and plenty of it. Cosy accommodation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir Camélia offers accommodations in Champniers-et-Reilhac, just 28 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.Angoulême is 28 miles from Manoir Camélia, and Brantôme is 22 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
Breakfast was fab, with fresh fruit, pastries and homemade yoghurt. Fresh coffee every morning was great.
- Delicious breakfast. Very comfy bed & pillows
- It is so much nicer to stay in a place which is a proper B&B business, rather than some home into which one steps via Air B&B. Our hosts, Steve and Jill, run their establishment most efficiently and everything was as it should be. We were particularly struck by the generous towels and bed linen provided – of the highest standard. We had all the choice we wanted for breakfast, and the information provided about the surrounding area was very helpful. Steve keeps bees and is highly knowledgeable about what it entails. The honey was delicious. All in all, a good base to stay.
- The home cooked dinner and large range and selection for breakfast was amazing. The manoir was beautifully restored and presented. Thank you Steve and Gill for a lovely stay and the tips to visit Brantome and St.Emilon!
- Fantastic selection at breakfast. Bed comfy. Welcoming host. Clean and homely.
- Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
Located in Abjat in the region of Aquitaine, 30 miles from Limoges, L’Auberge features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 29 miles from L’Auberge, and Périgueux is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- right next door to the bakery. two doors from the cafe.
L’accueil chaleureux de notre hôtesse et sa bienveillance tout au long du séjour.
Les petits déjeuner copieux et variés.
Logement spacieux et tout confort.
L’espace privatif réservé au stationnement du véhicule.
- Un accueil très chaleureux. Chambres spacieuses. Endroit très calme.
L ENDROIT, L ESPACE PISCINE,, LE PAYSAGE, LE STUDIO ET TRES BIEN AVEC DE L ESPACE
L ACCEUIL PARFAIT PERSONNE TRES SOURIANTE NOUS Y REVIENDRONS
- L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse d’Ester, la propriétaire des lieux. Le petit déjeuner servi dans sa maison, le calme, la proximité d’une crêperie située à proximité où l’accueil est tout aussi chaleureux et les crêpes excellentes! Beaucoup de convivialité. Je recommande cette adresse.
Château de Frugie
Château de Frugie is located in Saint-Pierre-de-Frugie, 22 miles from Limoges and 30 miles from Périgueux. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Absolutely nothing to dislike. The house, tranquility, location, comfort of room and the hosts was superb. We wanted to stay another night or even a week but had to move on for an appointment..We WILL return.
- Fantastic hosts and amazing building in a lovely setting
- Personal touch of snacks & drinks & care shown by hosts
- Very welcoming, couldn’t do enough for us. The location is superb very quiet and chateau has so much character! A huge thank you for our hosts.
- If you are looking for a character Chateau, with excellent hosts in a beautiful location this is the one for you.
Le Puy Gites & Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Le Puy Gites & Bed and Breakfast is located in Nontron in the region of Aquitaine, just 28 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Périgueux is 22 miles from Le Puy Gites & Bed and Breakfast, and Brantôme is 11 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 34 miles from the property.
Kevin and Andrea were brilliant host, very friendly and helpful and did so much to make our stay a memorable holiday in France, we quickly felt very much at home and enjoyed walking the woodland trails and seeing all the wildlife ,eg deer, butterflies, birds, ect, on their land, the swimming pool was a great treat and a great way to cool off and then relax with a glass of local wine on the comfortable sun loungers by pool. We thoroughly enjoyed barbecuing and dining out doors several evening
We had a fantastic holiday thanks to Kevin and Andrea
- Lovely couple who looked after us very well, especially considering the last minute nature of our booking. Large, spacious and comfortable rooms and a lovely pool which we wish we had more time for!
- Kevin and Andrea were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome and at home during our stay. They were helpful and couldn’t have done more for us, advising us on things to do and even calling round the local restaurants on a Sunday night to find us somewhere to eat when we arrived. Breakfast was delicious and always a good selection and Kevin and Andrea offered to cook particular things which we liked. We enjoyed the table d’hote one evening which we highly recommend. The accommodation was lovely and clean and we enjoyed a day relaxing by the pool. and the nearby village Brantome is worth visting. We definitely will be returning!
- Amazing and warmfull welcome of Andrea and Kevin. We felt like home woth friends. We wil definitely try to come back !
- Clean and very comfortable rooms! Excellent surrounding who like natural native. Very warm an friendly stuff :).
- Kevin and Andrea were brilliant host, very friendly and helpful and did so much to make our stay a memorable holiday in France, we quickly felt very much at home and enjoyed walking the woodland trails and seeing all the wildlife ,eg deer, butterflies, birds, ect, on their land, the swimming pool was a great treat and a great way to cool off and then relax with a glass of local wine on the comfortable sun loungers by pool. We thoroughly enjoyed barbecuing and dining out doors several evening
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pensol Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pensol Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pensol Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pensol Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!