10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pennedepie Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pennedepie Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pennedepie Lower Normandy:
La Maison d’Aline
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pennedepie, 6 miles from Deauville, La Maison d’Aline features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 2.2 miles from La Maison d’Aline, and Caen is 30 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Made to feel very welcome. Property in ideal location with just a short beach walk to Honfleur. We really enjoyed the breakfast!
- The breakfast was French and superb. Aline was a charming host. Lovely garden.
- Wonderful place and hospitable owner. Very unique and wonderful experience. We had a great time. Merci beaucoup.
- The bed and bedding were super nice and comfy. Loved this cozy, clean, romantic and upgraded Normandy Bed and Breakfast. We are early risers and did a 5 minutes walk to the beach from the BB. Charming setting!!
Home made breakfast items
Charming old house set in lovely grounds
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pennedepie in the region of Basse-Normandie, 5 miles from Deauville, La Griotte features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.Honfleur is 2.9 miles from La Griotte, and Caen is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Excellent bed. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and helpful patron. Own entrance. On-site parking. Lovely gardens we were free to roam around. Well located to get around the whole area.
- Warm welcome to a very well maintained property. Access to garden, which was lovely. Good breakfast and friendly host.
- The fresh eggs each morning, cooked to order, fresh bread, croissants and homemade jams. Cheeses, meats all on offer for a wonderful breakfast. A good start to the day. Nothing was too much trouble for Olivier, even booked a restaurant for us and showed us the way there on his scooter.
- Excellent hotel. Nice atmosphere very polite staff.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Bread was wonderful and lots of selection. Host was helpful in offering restaurant selection. Host offered us an aperitif!. Wished we could have stayed longer! Easy walk to beach.
La Cour de Bas
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Cour de Bas offers accommodations in Barneville-la-Bertrand. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.Deauville is 5 miles from La Cour de Bas, and Honfleur is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, superb garden , warm welcome with a big smile, delicious home made breakfast, extremely helpful and full of advice, … the perfect home away from home with a couple of wonderful hosts with a huge hearth.
- Huguette and Serge have lovingly created their own tranquil haven. Their home is full of rustic charm and artistic influence from Huguette, who is a talented artist. All rooms are themed and demonstrate Huguette & Serges individual style and humour. Breakfast is superb with local artisan cheeses and freshly prepared eggs from their darling poulets ! All food is organic, and the taste is evident. It really is an experience not to be missed. A short car journey sees you in Honfleur, however it is also well positioned for Deauville and Trouville and for generally exploring the delights of Normandy.
- Almost all the people that stayed here were very, very satisfied with the breakfast, but (unfortunately) to be honest : we were a bit disappointed about the breakfast. You get bread, croissants and jam; the host brought us 2 mornings (pity not the last morning!!) some local cheeses. the lady of the house brings either some home made pies (pizza and with nuts), but we would also have liked some meat and ….not to forget, an egg in the morning. They have chicken of their own that lay eggs, so …. The Zen room we have is nice, big and a nice bathroom.
This B & B is wonderful. Beautiful old property perfectly restored . Its a bit quirky but that adds to its charm.
Sergie and Hugenot could not be more helpful and charming .
The breakfast is all homemade .
All this and only 3 miles from Honfleur.
- Very welcoming hosts, beautiful garden – lovely breakfast served in the garden.
Manoir de la Croix-Sonnet
Located in Trouville-sur-Mer in the region of Basse-Normandie, 2.6 miles from Deauville, Manoir de la Croix-Sonnet features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Honfleur is 6 miles from Manoir de la Croix-Sonnet, and Caen is 26 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 11 miles away.
Breakfast, very nicely served & good quality products.
Hosts very friendly & helpful.
- The Manoir looks to be splendid on the booking site but the room was very small and the bathroom had a “round” bathtub but showering was inconvenient sincebthe whole floor was wet…
- Pleasant room with a lovely bathroom. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The property also has a good swimming pool useful for the summer months.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and staff very kind. The garden and the swimming pool were lovely. Its very quiet even if there is the airport not far from the house.
- Great breakfast! Everything was delicious and high quality. The tea was great and there was plenty of variety. The apartment was lovely. Comfortable and well-appointed.
- Breakfast, very nicely served & good quality products.
La Maison de la Plage – La Cerisaie
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, La Maison de la Plage – La Cerisaie is located in Honfleur, just 8 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Étretat is 20 miles from La Maison de la Plage – La Cerisaie, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 7 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- We loved the tea and cake in the afternoon. The room was warm and cosy as we had very cold and wet weather. Lovely fresh eggs from the chickens! Great for cycling!
- Appeared clean. Location – easy 20 minute walk into Honfleur centre. Abundance of piping hot water for baths/showers.
- Hostess made us feel like home. Breakfast was excellent!
- The room was lovely, nice sea view. Delicious home made breakfast
- The location, house and view are idyllic. The breakfast was just perfect. Good french cheeses, bread and homemade jam. Everything was delicious. The host was very friendly and helped us find a fantastic restaurant we never would have found (La Chaumière). Totally worth it. The room was very clean.
Les Chambres d’Annie
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Les Chambres d’Annie is located in Villerville in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 2.6 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Honfleur is 6 miles from Les Chambres d’Annie, and Caen is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from Les Chambres d’Annie.
- Everything perfect. Stunning view. Delicious breakfast.
- Beautiful property. Ask for a room with a view of the sea. Breakfast and the shared seating space is gorgeous.
We were so very pleased with our stay at Les Chambres d’Annies it is so very much more than a bed & breakfast. The owners/staff were fantastic so obliging & helpful too. The room has everything you could need & the bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was TOP CLASS, FANTASTIC!
The location was just beautiful & we thoroughly enjoyed every moment there & look forward to returning sometime.
Really good sweet breakfast.
Good facilities with tennis and swimming pool.
Very nice Staff
- La vue, le petit déjeuner, la disponibilité des propriétaires, la localisation
Domaine du Clos Fleuri – Spa
One of our best sellers in Honfleur! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Domaine du Clos Fleuri – Spa offers accommodations in Honfleur, just 7 miles from Deauville.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Caen is 31 miles from Domaine du Clos Fleuri – Spa, and Étretat is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from Domaine du Clos Fleuri – Spa.
- Beautiful building, rooms and garden. We had lovely time in the swimming pool with the kids. Very relaxing ambience. Nice living room area with drinks available.
- The breakfast with home made pastries. The helpful and polite staff. The Superior room was spacious and the bed very comfortable . We really enjoyed the spa bath in the room and pool. The room was very clean and the gardens lovely for outside breakfast and reading in peace..
- It was great, we loved everything. The staff is very friendly and avaiable, the location is great and the spa and swimming pool were beautiful. We had an amazing day there.
Beautiful setting and gardens. Friendly welcome.
Lovely inside heated pool available and robe, towel and slippers provided for trip between room and pool.
Fabulous room/suite with great facilities. Really comfortable bed, great shower.
Good varied buffet breakfast.
Only a few minutes drive into Honfleur.
The grounds & the setting were particularly pleasant.
One of our best sellers in Honfleur! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Les Coquillettes is located in Honfleur.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.Deauville is 7 miles from Les Coquillettes, and Caen is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The couple who run the hotel where very welcoming and friendly.
- Madame Evan the proprietor was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and she went out of her way to make us feel at home. Such a wonderful experience of rural French life!!!
- this is a little way out of where the action is but the owners make everyone welcome. They speak no english but we managed. Lovely atmosphere and we were given the gite due to my disability but had breakfast with the other guests. Plenty of choice. My friend got his bacon and eggs every morning. Superb antique furniture.
This was a very friendly hotel and the breakfast was magnificent. It was definitely value for money. We enjoyed chatting to the hosts at breakfast in our broken French!
We had difficulty finding the hotel but the owner came to meet us and escorted us back. Very kind.
- Our host could not have been more helpful, we arrived late at night, we had telephoned to say we were finally there and he was waiting outside to guide our car into the parking area. It was greatly appreciated! Very nice breakfast with great breads and jam. Enjoyed our stay.
La Villa des Rosiers
La Villa des Rosiers is located in Cricquebœuf, 4.2 miles from Deauville and 4.3 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caen is 28 miles from La Villa des Rosiers, and Étretat is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from La Villa des Rosiers.
- We had a very nice stay. The room was beautiful, cozy, with comfortable beds, and really clean. Very good and friendly host, gave us great tips. Overall a very nice stay. Highly recommended.
- Friendly owner. We were fortunate to be given the room for three, although travelling as a couple, which meant we also had a delightful large balcony with comfortable chairs and table plus a good view of the sea/estuary . Very nice continental breakfast. Easy access by car to Honfleur.
très belle maison avec des propriétaires accueillants
Super petit déj’
Trouville accessible en quelques minutes.
- Le charme de la maison. La gentillesse de la propriétaire la qualité de la superbe chambre avec terasse
- La maison, la décoration, la chambre, le confort,la vue ,le jardin,le petit déjeuner et le superbe accueil des propriétaires. Idéalement placé entre Honfleur et Trouville.
Cap sur Honfleur
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cap sur Honfleur offers accommodations in Honfleur.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Deauville is 8 miles from Cap sur Honfleur, and Étretat is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The host was lovely and genuinely interested in making sure our stay was comfortable. She couldn’t have been more helpful. The house is also in an excellent location.
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. We were given a bottle of cidre everyday of our stay. The property was beautiful, well maintained and of a very high standard.
- Lived up to expectations as a value priced, friendly B&B. Agnes makes it welcoming and helps with reservations and parking directions. If you are driving, there is plenty of free street parking, but it is up the Rue Saint Leonard hill a few blocks. You can’t park heading down the hill across from the B&B or beyond. This is not a 5 star choice if you are looking for luxury, but the rooms and bathrooms are clean and adequate. Easy 10 minute walk down into the tourist tumult. If you are partial to wonderful charcuterie and fromage, wonderful hosts and good wine, don’t miss eating at Chez DD, a few blocks down Rue Saint Leonard on the left.
- Excellent decoration, very good breakfast and the hostess was very polite and friendly!
Attention to detail by the owner. Everything was first class and it made our stay very comfortable.
A very good breakfast on offer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pennedepie Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!