10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pendé Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pendé Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pendé Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pendé Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pendé Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pendé Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pendé Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pendé Picardy:
Les Iris de la Baie de Somme
Located in Pendé, Les Iris de la Baie de Somme is 3.1 miles from Saint-Valery-sur-Somme and its ramparts. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace with outdoor furniture and a soundproofed room with a flat-screen TV.With cathedral ceilings, the colourful room features a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Les Iris de la Baie de Somme. A coffee machine, a fridge and an electric kettle are at guests’ disposal.This property is 3.1 miles from the Somme Bay and 12.4 miles from Abbeville Golf Course. The A28 motorway is 13 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
Very well equipped en-suite room with fridge and facilities for making drinks. Bed very comfortable and powerful shower! Quiet location – 5 mins drive from restaurants in St Valery of which there are many. Gates locked at night so parking secure.
- Bed large and comfortable. Bread, croissants, cheese and jam very good.
Owners are a friendly couple who were very attentive, even though we spoke little french!
We had lovely fresh eggs for breakfast from their hens, homemade jams and tarts.
- Very friendly welcome. Room, bed and bathroom very comfortable .
Des hôtes accueillants et bienveillants ! Simplicité et réussite.
Une bonne adresse.
- Very well equipped en-suite room with fridge and facilities for making drinks. Bed very comfortable and powerful shower! Quiet location – 5 mins drive from restaurants in St Valery of which there are many. Gates locked at night so parking secure.
La Ferme du Parc
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Ferme du Parc is located in Pendé. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 miles from La Ferme du Parc, and Dieppe is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Room size was good, and the owner very hospitable. Shower and handbasin in ensuite looked new and worked perfectly. Very quiet. Evening shade on the front lawn and you can have a table and chairs outside to cool off.
- A lovely rural location. Terrific facilities. Simple but filling breakfast delivered to the the patio in the morning.
- Accommodation really nicely done and lots of space
- A lovely old farmhouse set in a beautiful, quiet location. Basic but clean accommodation. Simple but adequate breakfast.
- If you are looking for peace and quiet this is it… a bit off the beaten track, but very kind reception and comfortable accomodation. If you go for a stroll in the morning all the sheep will come running at you (behind their barbed wire)… a real farm-style experience!
Chambres d’hôtes L’Abri Cotier Rue de la Baie
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Chambres d’hôtes L’Abri Cotier Rue de la Baie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme, just 24 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Dieppe is 29 miles from B&B L’Abri Cotier Rue de la Baie, and Le Crotoy is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Qualité de l accueil chaleureux et bon rapport qualité prix à encourager
- Confort de la chambre, au calme et un accueil chaleureux
La gentillesse des hôtes aux petits soins et leur disponibilité
Nous y retournerons avec plaisir
- ON A TOUT AIME SURTOUT LA GENTILLESSE ILS SONT TOUS LES DEUX A NOS PETITS SOINS CHAMBRE TRES TRES PROPRE PETIT DEJEUNER COPIEUX LE CALME BRAVO A VOUS DEUX CONTINUEZ BISOUS
Chambre aménagée avec goût
Location de vélos sur place
Service pour prendre un café ou un thé en chambre
Linge de lit impeccable
Linge de toilette moelleux
Le Vrai Paradis
Located in Estréboeuf in the region of Picardie, 25 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Le Vrai Paradis features a terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dieppe is 29 miles from Le Vrai Paradis, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 2.2 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location for the Baie de Somme. Good and helpful host and hostess. Fresh produce including home made jams as part of excellent breakfast.
- The nicest couple run this location. They are wonderful, charming and down to earth and were very helpful in assisting me to find a solution to my car problem. The husband speaks pretty good english, enough to where there was no problem having many conversations with him. I definitely recommend staying here for anyone traveling to or through the area.
- Very good place for a stop-over on way to Car Ferry, Breakfast excellent, with wide choice of home made or local produce. Very close to Saint Valery Sur Somme, with its marina, restaurants and steam train and wonderful views over the Baie de la Somme.
- Everything was fine which is why I returned there after a previous visit
- Our room was in a converted outbuilding in the the garden, which sounds quite off-putting, but read on: the window had a wind-down white shutter, that side of the room looks onto the car parking area and some garden. It had a large well decorated bedroom with big wardrobe, chairs, quite large table, fridge, kettle, teas and coffee, TV, patio doors, private patio with table and sunloungers. The bathroom was a fully-tiled wet-room with shower, basin with vanity unit and a toilet. The room would be OK for self catering for a few days. Breakfast was good – croissants, breads, jams, cereals etc. The location near St Valery sur Somme is excellent – no more than a 5 minute drive.
L’Escale de la Baie de Somme
L’Escale de la Baie de Somme is located in Le Crotoy, 21 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 2.5 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Berck-sur-Mer is 13 miles from L’Escale la Baie Somme, and Le Tréport is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 20 miles from L’Escale de la Baie de Somme.
- Nice apartment, well equipped & furnished with good location. Breakfast, served downstairs, was good & fresh. Plenty of parking and the crowning glory was the Swimming Pool. Small but indoor & great for kids. Would definitely stay again.
- Lovely location and excellent facilities in the apartment.
- Swimming pool welcome in the hot weather and having use of kitchen facilities.
Location and parking. Good, clean room. Very good breakfast – excellent croissants.
Covered swimming pool.
- Very nice greeting. Lovely spot and very quiet. Great place to catch up on on the hectic activities before arriving.
Les Chambres de Pascaline
Les Chambres de Pascaline offers accommodations in Arrest. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 miles from Les Chambres de Pascaline, and Dieppe is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 26 miles from Les Chambres de Pascaline.
- The tranquility of the place, the rural environment, the cleanliness and the style of the accommodation, the kindness and the efficiency of our hostess.
- Large comfortable bed and beautifully clean bathroom facilities. Breakfast was typical French style of bread, croissants and jam and laid out ready every morning.
- The excellent breakfast was included in the daily rate and, all in all, the stay was fantastic value for money.
- L’acceuil,le déjeuner croissants,café bien chaud,confiture,yaourt,baguette,la literie impeccable et la propreté
- L endroit et très calme et reposant . Pascaline et très accueillante et disponible . Très bon petit déjeuner à la française. Aucune fausse note sur la propreté des chambres .
Les Portes Du Hable
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Les Portes Du Hable offers accommodations in Cayeux-sur-Mer. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 miles from Les Portes Du Hable, and Dieppe is 25 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Thank you Celine and Pascal. We enjoyed our stay. Beautiful place, very clean and neat, breakfast was excellent. Good hospitality. Children play area was added bonus. About 2km from the hotel there is beach, restaurant and supermarket.
- Hosts were extremely friendly and provided a great dinner and breakfast, location a couple of KM’s out of town, but was not an issue for us as we were on a cycling holiday.
- Able to walk my dog in the grounds of the property.
Un accueil superbe
Un grand instant de bonheur
Chambre décorée avec goût
Literie super et petit déjeuner au top
Avec en plus un temps radieux
Nous reviendrons, c’est évident 👍
Michel et Ludmila
Les propriétaires sont charmants et la propreté des lieux est parfaite.
Le petit déjeuner très bon.
La décoration des chambres et de l’ensemble de la propriété est soignée et reposante car elle contribue a créer une ambiance zen.
Suivez le Lapin Blanc
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suivez le Lapin Blanc offers accommodations in Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 23 miles from Suivez le Lapin Blanc, and Dieppe is 31 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 23 miles away.
- This is an experience. We were in the Mary Popping suite. It was charming and great fun. I love the whole idea of the hotel. We will be back again.
A lovely building in a great location. Our room was as expected, clean, comfortable, warm, good facilities and as promised had a Movie theme.
The owners were friendly and accommodating and despite our very poor knowledge of the French language, were happy to speak English. Breakfast was simple but really tasty with a good choice of bread, cake and pastries with the option of additional cheeses, cold meats and eggs if required. Tea and coffee in the room with a kettle.
We had to cut our trip slightly short due to my Wife not being well but I would certainly recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the area.
- Very nice room and nice French breakfast..the hosts were very welcoming and we spent 2 wonderful nights
- The rooms were amazing, qwerty, but so clever. Really comfortable. Breakfast was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble.
We stayed in the Lawrence of Arabia suite, which was very big and comfortable. There was a separate sitting room which was lovely and it was filled with Arabian themed items, such as an old-fashioned suitcase filled with books about T E Lawrence, a fez, hookahs and Ali Baba basket, complete with resident toy snake! The decor was similarly inspired by Arabia and the bathroom was beautiful. There was a great deal of attention to detail to make your stay very comfortable and a wonderful range of teas in the room. A good breakfast with the local speciality cake. Our room overlooked the garden, so it was very peaceful.
La Ferme d’Antan Baie de Somme
Featuring free WiFi, La Ferme d’Antan Baie de Somme offers accommodations in Mons-Boubert. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 miles from La Ferme d’Antan Baie de Somme, and Dieppe is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 27 miles from La Ferme d’Antan Baie de Somme.
- The room was very comfortable and our son was delighted to have his own room off ours with his own loo too! Breakfast was great. Eddy, the owner, spend time with use recommending things to do in the area and was very hospitable. I would certainly choose to stay here again.
Room / Property fitted out to a very standard – Room spacious and very comfortable.
Eddy very helpful with local information.
Village location very peaceful.
- The welcome and advice on what to do in the area. The availability of lounge, fridge, and tea/coffee making facilities throughout stay was good. Room very comfortable, high-spec and clean.
- Endroit tranquille, campagnard et calme, petit dej.copieux, varié et servi dans un cadre agréable, la chambre cosy et confortable.
Les propietaires sont charmants et de très bons conseils.
La chambre est spacieuse, bien aménagée et bien insonorisée. Le lit est confortable. L’environnement est calme et la situation géographique est idéale.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Blancarts offers accommodations in Hautebut, just 28 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Dieppe is 23 miles from Les Blancarts, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 27 miles from Les Blancarts.
- Perfect for hiking! On outskirts of Ault (a couple km away) but very close to trailheads. Friendly welcome (note: don’t rely on Google Maps, call).
- Very welcoming proprietors. Generous and high quality breakfasts with home made jam and cakes. Good croissants and bread. Very large and comfortable bed. Madame gave me some strawberry plants from her garden.
- Spacieux, confortable et bien situé avec un super petit dej tous les matins ! Je recommande cet établissement
Chambre très propre et décorée avec goût. Literie confortable.
Magnifiques petits déjeuners copieux. Un vrai régal !
Bref, nous sommes enchantés de notre séjour. Merci aux propriétaires !
- Tout est mis en oeuvre pour nous faire plaisir. Nous avons été reçus comme des princes par des gens authentiques et sympathiques dont le but est de rendre le séjour des plus agréables. Le petit déjeuner est divers et en quantité plus que suffisante. Merci encore.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pendé Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pendé Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pendé Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pendé Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!