10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Penchard Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Penchard Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Penchard Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Penchard Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Penchard Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Penchard Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Penchard Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Penchard Ile De France:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, chez christian&astrid offers pet-friendly accommodations in Penchard.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Paris is 25 miles from chez christian&astrid, and Marne-la-Vallée is 10 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 13 miles away.
La proximité avec Roissy CDG et du centre de Meaux pour le restaurant du soir.
Le calme malgré les couloirs aériens.
- Cet endroit était PARFAIT et bien au-delà de mes espérances pour le besoin ciblé que j’avais. Merci.
- Le calme, la propreté et la disponibilité des propriétaires
- L’accueil chaleureux , le calme et la propreté
- Chambre et parties communes non mentionnées sur le site
- La proximité avec Roissy CDG et du centre de Meaux pour le restaurant du soir.
Maison d’hôtes la Ferme De L’abbaye
Situated in Juilly, Ferme De L’abbaye features a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast.At Ferme De L’abbaye every room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Paris is 19.3 miles from the accommodation. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The manager was very accomadating. He shuttled us to the airport, he made sure we had breakfast very early in the morning, and he lets us leave our baggage at the hotel while we explored Paris.
- This is a great place. Was hard to find because my GPS did not work
- Everything was great, beautiful location, room was very quant and very accommodating
- The owners are very friendly. It takes around 40 Minutes to go to Paris by train and 30 to Disney by car. The room was big and enchanting.
- Nice aspect, the owner very friendly and good communication. He speakes english very well.
Chambres d’Hôtes Poirier Bazin
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Poirier Bazin offers accommodations in Montry. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Paris is 22 miles from Hôtes Poirier Bazin, and Marne-la-Vallée is 2.9 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles away.
- For the price, it was a decent place to stay. The host was friendly. She offered us drinks upon arrival. We had car trouble shortly after we arrived and she and her friend willingly assisted us. We didn’t have too much difficulty communicating even though our family speaks no French. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. A tad on the small size when all the beds are out, but I love that all 5 of us had our own bed. And we just needed a place to spend one night before moving to theme hotel, so it was definitely tolerable. We didn’t eat the breakfast as we had booked the character breakfast in the park that morning so I can’t comment on that. It was very close to Disney.
- Private, safe, gated location with onsite parking. The owners are friendly, accommodating and very helpful.
- The breakfast was very good & plenty of it! Drinks offered on arrival were not expected & much appreciated (even offered beer!) we got lost & stuck in the snow & we were helped to get to the B&B (no hotel would have came to push your car out of snow!) also saved us money with parking tips!
- It the second time coming here and is the best place to stay if visiting Disney land paris. Sandrine and Oliver are very welcoming. It’s a 10 min drive to Disney land paris and the BnB is located in a nice area with private gated parking.
- The owner is very friendly and always ready to help you with anything you could need
Orangerie Saint Martin
Orangerie Saint Martin is located in Mary-sur-Marne, 16 miles from Marne-la-Vallée and 23 miles from Villepinte. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Roissy is 23 miles from Orangerie Saint Martin, and Vincennes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 21 miles from Orangerie Saint Martin.
- Wonderful host and excellent spread of cheeses, bread, coffee for breakfast. Loved the pool (almost like swimming in a Roman bath) the courtyard and the room. The host was very nice, and we managed to communicate with my meager French. Walked us down to the river and to our restaurant for dinner, just to make sure we could find our way. Lovely!
- Perfect setting, great breakfast, in one word great place, amazingly restored, very kind owners
- Very friendly owner. Did his best to compensate for no spoken English and we felt very welcome. Arranged dinner in a nearby excellent French restaurant and walked us there. Heavenly breakfast.
- Het bed was geweldig, ik heb in lange tijd niet zo lekker geslapen.
- Gentillesse de l’accueil. Intérieur superbe. Beau jardin. Très bon petit déjeuner.
Carnetin Le Parc, Gite et B&B
Located in Carnetin, 17 miles from Paris, Carnetin Le Parc, Gite et B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Marne-la-Vallée is 5 miles from Carnetin Le Parc, Gite et B&B, and Versailles is 27 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 10 miles away.
- Close to Disney, plenty of space for whole family, spotlessly clean, friendly host
- Perfect room facilities, free parking, quiet area. Good breakfast.
- Fantastic place to stay the owner was more than happy to make our stay as exceptional as possible.would defiantly stay there again
- Beautiful Florida style house in a nice village area with horses on the premise, the owner is very helpful and friendly and the rooms are cleaned every day In the morning you can have a nice breakfest. A highly recommended place to stay for a visit to Paris. It’s a 20 minutes drive to Disney from the cottage.
This was a lovely spacious and comfortable room with a very nice bathroom and excellent shower. All ground floor with secure parking outside made access very easy. You can have breakfast in your suite or in the owners beautiful dining room. The owner made us feel very welcome and we had a fascinating conversation with her over breakfast. Breakfast was good and offered a choice food and beverages.
If we are in the area we would stay here again.
Ferme de la Vallière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme de la Vallière offers accommodations in Tancrou. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Marne-la-Vallée is 16 miles from Ferme de la Vallière, and Villepinte is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 22 miles from Ferme de la Vallière.
Convenient location for CDG access. Very quiet area. The entire house is spotlessly clean. The suite is roomy, tastefully decorated and has everything for a good nite sleep. This place really feels like home. Hosts are nice and welcoming, ready to accommodate requests the best they can (even somewhat unreasonable ones, such as breakfast at 6 AM). This is our third stay at the property and I would definitely stay there again, without hesitation.
For air travelers: The CDG is about 45 min drive (allow 1 hour around 8AM because of traffic around the airport). In addition, there are plenty of secondary roads to choose from if the main route is too busy in the morning. Overall, pretty good layover spot for early departure/late arrival situations.
- Location is amazing and landlord very nice and helpful. The breakfast is delicious with fresh products such as goat cheese coming from the on site farm. Highly recommended for a gate away week end.
- This is a beautiful and luxurious place with lots of attention to detail and style. We had fresh orange juice and apple juice for breakfast, together with bread, croissants, and of course their own goats cheese. Breakfast is not extensive, but by French standards very acceptable. The two suites we had (for us two and our 6 grandchildren) were beautiful. We enjoyed a quick look around the goat farm. This place is way out of town and that makes it even more special – though only 1/2 hour from Disney and 50min from the centre of Paris.
Hostess very friendly and welcoming, family delightful. Ideal for children with the goats and watching milking, etc. Absolutely delicious breakfast with fresh warm croissants and rolls with home made jam, apple juice and yoghurts. Stocked up on apple juice, cider, yoghurts and goats cheeses before we left… thoroughly recommend all the produce.
Delightful room but very warm on hot summer’s night, wouldn’t put us off coming back though.
- I like the location outside the city. The building is very old but surprisingly the room inside is just renovated and everything inside the room is new.
- Convenient location for CDG access. Very quiet area. The entire house is spotlessly clean. The suite is roomy, tastefully decorated and has everything for a good nite sleep. This place really feels like home. Hosts are nice and welcoming, ready to accommodate requests the best they can (even somewhat unreasonable ones, such as breakfast at 6 AM). This is our third stay at the property and I would definitely stay there again, without hesitation.
Les Jardins de la Tuilerie
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Les Jardins de la Tuilerie is located in Jouarre in the region of Île de France, just 17 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Villepinte is 27 miles from Les Jardins de la Tuilerie, and Roissy is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Owner/hostess was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and lovely with fire in fireplace and fresh croissants.
- Garden, freshly renovated with interesting style. Good breakfast, supporting owner. One set of dishes for 4 persons. Big shower, comfortable bed.
- Friendly owner. Lovely gardens, especially if/when weather is good for sitting out. Well-fitted shower. Great breakfasts.
- A lovely property in a beautiful village. A warm welcome and a delicious continental breakfast. Highly recommended.
- I cannot fault this accommodation and the lady that owns it is fabulous, she could not do enough to help to make our stay pleasant. I would highly recommend a stay here
La Petardière offers accommodations in Meaux. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Paris is 24 miles from La Petardière, and Marne-la-Vallée is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from La Petardière.
- The hostess was fantastic, she was very helpful and kind. Before and during our stay the communication with Laurance was excellent (in fluent English). The rooms were of great value compared to what you pay.
- It was excellent to stay in this property with very kind hostess.
- Breakfast was very good en parking tip Eurodisney available!
- Nice lady of the house . She prepared excellent breakfast in the morning . Beautiful house . Only a bit difficult to find .
- Spacious, airy apartment within a beautiful and stylish period home. Good location: very quiet but within easy walk of Meaux train station. We used it as a base for visiting Paris. Our English-speaking hosts were warm, attentive and very knowledgeable. Would recommend very highly.
Domaine du Bois des Anges
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Domaine du Bois des Anges is located in Germigny-lʼEvêque in the region of Île de France, just 28 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 12 miles from Domaine du Bois des Anges, and Villepinte is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 17 miles from Domaine du Bois des Anges.
- Amazing Settings 30 min away from Paris airport. decorated very very nice top !!!!
- Everything, the place was so clean, beautiful and private. It is a perfect place relaxation expecailly for a couple!!!
- Beautiful place. So relaxing and calming. Wonderful staff. Nice pool. Got to eat Dinner by the pool in the sunset. Did not try the spa, but probabely great.
Really friendly staff, they prepare some food(cheese, bread and vine) for us in 2am(was very late checking)
Jacuzzi, hammam et sauna à disposition
Petit dej’ delicieux!
Chambres chez Annie et Alain
Chambres à Nanteuil offers accommodations in Nanteuil-lès-Meaux. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Paris is 25 miles from Chambres à Nanteuil, and Marne-la-Vallée is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 16 miles from Chambres à Nanteuil.
- Annie and Alain were so friendly and welcoming into their home, and could not have done more to make our stay any more pleasant. The accomodation was spotless, and provided everything we needed for our stay there. The pancakes for breakfast were an extra nice treat as well.
- Our stay at Annies’ and Alains’ place was absolutely wonderful! We felt like at home – welcomed and taken care of! Annies’ pancakes for breakfast were absolutely amazing. House itself is located in a lovely town about 25min by car from Disneyland; there are supermarkets and places to have dinner in the area. I would highly recommend to stay with Annie and Alain!
- Very welcoming and friendly. Clean, warm, good Wi-Fi, good breakfast. 25 minutes drive to Disney.
- Hospitalité – Confort – Calme – Contact – Disponibilité
La chambre est propre, très bien équipée et le lit très confortable. L’accueil est chaleureux, Annie est à nos petits soins pour notre plus grand bonheur !
L’emplacement est idéal : à 15min en voiture du village nature et de Disney!
Rien à redire, notre séjour a été très agréable !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Penchard Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Penchard Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Penchard Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Penchard Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!