10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pelvoux Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
B&B La Borella Casa Conti
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Borella Casa Conti offers accommodations in Vallouise, just 23 miles from Les Deux Alpes. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides ski equipment. L’Alpe-d’Huez is 28 miles from B&B La Borella Casa Conti, and Sestriere is 20 miles from the property.
Very friendly host, Alberto.
Lovely views and surroundings.
- Alberto is very friendly and he cooks great Italian food.
- The location is very nice, the room and the bed are spacious and comfy. The host, Alberto, gave us valuable advice on the best places to visit and helped us to plan our excursions.
- It would not be possible to be made to feel more welcomed or cared for. We were two women hiking in the region and Alberto was a wealth of information and care. The accommodation is homely and you will certainly have the luxury of exploring a most beautiful region of France. Alberto is Italian and due to his extensive travels he cooks up quite a storm if you would like to stay for dinner which we did twice …. An excellent stay.
L’acceuil Du propriétaire et son art de faire partager son amour pour cette belle région
Le dîner était parfait
- Very friendly host, Alberto.
La Maison Abeil
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, La Maison Abeil is located in LʼArgentière-la-Bessée in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Les Deux Alpes is 26 miles from La Maison Abeil, and Sestriere is 20 miles from the property.
- It was really a pleasure to stay at La Maison Abeil, we strongly recommend going there. The rooms and the entire house are amazing and super comfortable. The breakfast is great as well with local and self made food 🙂 The village is nice and there is a supermarket as well as some restaurants nearby. We went to this area to go hiking in the national park, which was amazing as well. Thanks a lot for this great time
- Clean, nice and very confortable room. Handmade breakfast in a nicely decorated living room. Yoga options. Recommended restaurant in town was very good.
- My mother- and father-in-law spent amazing time here! It was so generous hospitality! Beautiful view from the balcony, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, clean room with everything you need.
- Friendly hosts, healthy food, luxurious bedding, terrific views and if you like you can meet the two cats and the dog – all gorgeous!
- Wonderful bedding. Wonderful view. Friendly hosts, let me say hallo to their pets.
Chambre d’Hôtes l’Orée du Cochy
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambre d’Hôtes l’Orée du Cochy is located in Villar-Saint-Pancrace in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 29 miles from Val Thorens. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Les Deux Alpes is 26 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes l’Orée du Cochy, and Sestriere is 14 miles from the property.
- The property is new, nice and with a beautiful garden. The room is clean and the lady owner is nice. Breakfast was ok.
- Lovely large bedroom. Separate toilet and shower. Very comfortable. People very friendly.
- The room was large and comfortable. The hostess friendly and helpful. The bathroom was extremely clean and very large.
The place is a farm, with rooms that turn to open areas, very well maintained, makes you want to stay for at least a week (we had just one night).
The rooms are spacious, nice and very comfortable.
The owners are a very nice couple, tried very much to help with information.
- Il manque juste un armoire de rangement dans la chambre.
B&B Petit Sport
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, B&B Petit Sport is located in La Salle Les Alpes in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 24 miles from Val Thorens.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Les Deux Alpes is 21 miles from B&B Petit Sport, and L’Alpe-d’Huez is 26 miles from the property.
Dave and Christine where amazing.
They made sure that my stay would be memorable.
I would definitely go again and send my friends
This place is made by Dave and Christine who run the B&B.
They couldn’t do enough to make my stay brilliant.
Yes the decor is a little dated – which they acknowledge and are working to change – but the warmth you are treated with makes up for it.
I have no doubt that with some TLC this will be a great place to stay for any summer or winter holiday.
Proximité des pistes
Gentillesse du personnel
Struttura semplice ma dove si trova gentilezza e massima disponibilità dello staff.
Attenzione a colazione senza glutine/lattosio.
Molto bello il clima di convivialità che si crea.
- Accueil parfait (personnes très sympathiques)- petit déjeuner parfait
- Dave and Christine where amazing.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Les Tanneries is located in Villar-Saint-Pancrace in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 29 miles from Val Thorens.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Les Deux Alpes is 27 miles from Les Tanneries, and Sestriere is 13 miles from the property.
Amaizing house with a very nice interior design !
The owners are very friendly and the rooms are confortabile . We spent a good time there and i world Give them a 10 for their business !
- A beautiful and enchanting place a few minutes away from Briançon. Very kind and helpful owners. Incredibly good and rich breakfast.
- A wonderful eccentric household with so much to look at, both inside and outside the house. Great quality fixtures and fittings. Very comfortable room. Lovely breakfast with very helpful hosts. Two very friendly dogs
- Superb selection for breakfast, superb view and a very cosy bed!
- The breakfast was delicious and the lovely host couple prepared something special e.g. Homemade crepes every morning. They also took the time to give us suggestions on ski resorts and other things to see in the area. The home was super lovely, typically French, super clean and cosy. We loved it!
- Amaizing house with a very nice interior design !
Pension Saint Antoine
The Hôtel Saint Antoine is located in the southern Alpine town of Briançon. Each guest room has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi, and most have a balcony.A continental buffet breakfast is served daily and pizzas or a ‘dish of the day’ can be served upon request in the evening. There is also an on-site bar.The Hôtel Saint Antoine offers free private parking and guests can enjoy hiking and mountain biking in summer, and skiing nearby during the winter. The hotel is situated 1,300 feet from Briançon Train Station.
- The room was close to the town, about 20mins walk, the staff were always helpful, but no shops etc near to the hotel. The room is in need for redecoration & a bit of maintenance ( like the plug in the washbasin was too big for the waste hole)
- It was in good location for the GR5 walk. It was quiet.
- Staff were friendly and accommodating, happy to serve a meal at 22h and adapt to vegetarian requirements.
- friendly staff, no frills home cooked style evening meal. Just a short walk into town.
- Claude and his wife are a very friendly couple and welcome you into their hotel.
Le Bacchu Ber
One of our top picks in Briançon.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Bacchu Ber offers accommodations in Briançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Val Thorens is 29 miles from Le Bacchu Ber, and Les Deux Alpes is 27 miles from the property.
Maria and George were very nice and friendly. The room was great: fixtures, furnitures and facilities were new and perfectly working. The room was very warm and cozy. Ideal in cold winter season.
Perfect place to stay if you are going to ski/snowboarding.
Paying a decent amount we had dinner in the place and been very satisfied of everything. We will go back.
- Great location, property had been lovingly modernised. Hosts were very friendly. Very nice.
- Maria & Georges are wonderful hosts, and made for a great stay for me. The building is newly renovated – my room had a lovely shower (wish I had space to be able to copy it at home!). It was only a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, and a similar, but steep, distance on to the old town.
- Le Bacchu Ber is a very old farmhouse in the old town which has been cleverly converted into very pleasant and comfortable accommodation. We enjoyed having meals at the long table in the kitchen with the other guests while George cooked breakfast and Marie cooked our evening meal. George was also happy to book restaurants elsewhere and to help plan our days.
- The owners are delightful and helpful. They have done a beautiful job of renovating an old building while retaining its rustic charm. I injured my knee while I was there, and could not have been in a better place to recuperate in the lovely yard with spring flowers in bloom and a view of snow-capped mountains (see photo of partial view from my roof-top room). I highly recommend a stay at Le Bacchu Ber. If you’re in the mood, get there by a lovely train ride from Marseille.
- Maria and George were very nice and friendly. The room was great: fixtures, furnitures and facilities were new and perfectly working. The room was very warm and cozy. Ideal in cold winter season.
chez Annie & Marcel
Located in Le Lauzet in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 20 miles from Val Thorens, chez Annie & Marcel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Courchevel is 29 miles from Chez Annie & Marcel, and Les Deux Alpes is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- We did not like the accomodation. Were happy to leave.
- Anni and Marcel are a very kind, engaging couple who gave us a large amount of information about the walking around Lauzet. They generously cooked lovely meals for us without any prior warning. Very comfy, interesting house that’s been in Anni’s family for generations.
Ahouse with a hart, just lik the owners !!!
Un accueil Chaleureux, un cadre extérieur de toute beauté, la typicité de la maison de montagne et le très bon accueil des Locaux et surtout d’Annie et Marcel.
Merci et à bientôt.
Accueil très sympathique par un couple charmant, dynamique et sportif.
Très bon petit déjeuner avec des produits locaux et maison.
Les Marmottes is located in Saint-Chaffrey, 25 miles from Val Thorens and 23 miles from Les Deux Alpes. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. L’Alpe-d’Huez is 28 miles from Les Marmottes, and Sestriere is 14 miles from the property.
la gentillesse des propriétaire ils nous ont bien conseillé pour les restaurants et les activités a faire au alentour .
bon petit déjeuner .
Accueil très sympathique de la part du couple. Karin se montre prévenante est disponible.
La chambre est agréable, simple mais confortable est chaude. Salle de bain très propre.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux, Karin prépare le café devant vous avec une cafetière à piston, le pain et les croissants sont frais.
L e seul bémol, peut-être le bruit, en effet comme le chalet est entièrement en bois, que les cloisons sont fines, si vous avez des voisins peu soucieux des autres (ce qui fut le cas pour la première soirée) vous profitez de leur conversation. La deuxième soirée les occupants étaient plus discrets.
En bref, je recommande cet établissement pour l’accueil, le confort, le petit déj’et l’amabilité de Karin.
- Accueil et gentillesse des propriétaires. Petit déjeuner extraordinaire et confiture faite maison superbe
L’ accueil très chaleureux de nos hôtes , la qualité du petit déjeuner , très varié et très copieux , la décoration du salon et des chambres .
Une très bonne adresse pour rayonner dans la vallée !
Recommended! Nice place with lovely owners
מקום ממש נחמד, בעלי בית מקסימים, אחלה ארוחת בוקר, מיקום מצוין ליציאה לטיולים או סקי וגישה נוחה לבריאנסון עם רכב
- la gentillesse des propriétaire ils nous ont bien conseillé pour les restaurants et les activités a faire au alentour .
Chambres d’Hôtes la Pierre d’Oran
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Chambres d’Hôtes la Pierre d’Oran is located in LʼArgentière-la-Bessée. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Les Deux Alpes is 27 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Sestriere is 20 miles away.
- Spacious beautifully decorated bedroom, helpful and friendly host, right on the GR so great for walkers
- Sehr nette Vermieterin, lecker Frühstück, gute Ausgangssituation für tolle Radtouren
Ein hervorragendes Frühstück mit umfangreichen Auswahlmöglichkeiten wird angeboten.
Das Abendessen wird von der Besitzerin persönlich für die Gäste und die eigene Familie zubereitet.
- La quiete, la pulizia, la colazione e la comodità dei letti, insomma: ci è piaciuto tutto!
- Accueil et conseils de visites et randonnees, chaleur de la chambre d’hôtes
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pelvoux Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pelvoux Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!