10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peltre Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Peltre Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peltre Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peltre Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peltre Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peltre Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peltre Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peltre Lorraine:
Le Chateau de Buchy
Le Chateau de Buchy offers accommodations in Buchy. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nancy is 20 miles from Le Chateau de Buchy, and Metz is 11 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Nice and spacious room. Very good breakfast with home made bakery and marmelade. Very warm welcome and friendly people.
- Beautiful Chateau with a very friendly host and welcome. Delicious breakfast with homemade breads and jams.
Amazing building, an ancient hunting house in a rural area. I loved the quietness of the place and the historic building. Extra spacious and bright room, with comfortable mats, modern toilet. The room where we had breakfast, with a delicious variety of home made jams and brioches, was spectacular. We felt very welcomed and everything was clean and tidy.
The only point: be prepared to drive for a restaurant or bring a sandwich to eat in the nice garden.
- Made very welcome. Excellent room and delicious breakfast.
- We were warmly welcomed, despite arriving much later than intended, and our room was beautiful – very spacious and clean. It was a very comfortable stay and we were given a delicious French breakfast in the morning. The location is very rural and peaceful. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back!
Les Chambres de la Nied
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les chambres de la nied offers accommodation in Condé-Northen. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Metz is 11.2 miles from Les chambres de la nied, while Saarbrücken is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 13.7 miles from the property.
- Joëlle and Michel were wonderful and very accommodating! We received very warm welcome though arrived after check-in hours due to severe delays on Euro Tunnel. Our Family room was specious, clean and nicely decorated with immense terrace outside. Comfortable beds for a good night sleep and spacious & clean bathroom with everything we needed. In the morning we were invited to have nutritional breakfast with fresh bread & butter, cheeses, jams and more. Overall wonderful overnight stay for us.
- Great atmosphere. The owner was very pleasant and accommodating.
- Large family room with spacious balcony. Owner very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast. Playcorner for children. Only a few minutes from freeway Metz-Strasbourg.
- We stayed in the family room, and the photos do not do the room justice! It was very large, with very nice furniture and a large bathroom. The host was very welcoming and friendly, and we would definitely stay here again should we do the same trip.
- Clearly you need a car. About 7km. to nearest place for lunch (Boulay).Lovely looking hotel/restaurant much closer (Conde-Northen) but closed!!! Charming, helpful proprietor (Michel) no English spoken. Fantastic breakfast in a lovely homely, traditional dining room. Beautiful property inside. Would happily stay here again.
La Maison d’Angéline
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison d’Angéline offers accommodations in Arry.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Nancy is 22 miles from La Maison d’Angéline, and Metz is 10 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 9 miles away.
- Breakfast was really excellent with mostly home made bio products.
- The owners are very kind and will do their utmost to give you a pleasant stay. When we arrived we still needed diner and the owners made a reservation for us at a nearby restaurant. The bed and breakfast is located in a 200 year old house which has a tremendous atmosphere. The rooms are simple, but look very authentic and are clean. The beds could not be better, not to hard, not to soft. The breakfast was excellent. Bread, marmelade, cheese and fresh yoghurt. Most of it all home-made.
- Beautiful old house with real character accommodation. We had big bedroom with lovely views. Hosts were really helpful and breakfast was more than excellent. Thank you.
- Alain provided us with a warm welcome and Angeline made a superb breakfast. The rooms are spatious and clean, comortable beds.
- Very friendly owners, very helpful and thoughtful. They were also very welcoming to our dog! We loved the location as it’s close to the city but still in the countryside. The house is gorgeous. We would love to visit again some day!
Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir
Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir is an old presbytery located in Alaincourt-la-Côté, 18.6 miles away from Nancy and Metz. Guests can relax in the 1 hectare garden with a terrace, or take a ride on the bikes available at the property.The attic room is decorated in a classic style with parquet floors. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, a TV and a desk. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a multi-jet shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, the hosts can prepare meals for guests featuring traditional and local cuisine. A meal made of barbecue recipes can be served on the property’s terrace, at an extra charge and upon request at least 48 hours before arrival. Guests will find a supermarket and bakery just 1.9 miles away.Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir is 1.9 miles from Delme where guests will find several shops. The Lorraine Train Station is 12.4 miles away. Guests can visit the Pompidou Centre Metz, just a 35-minute drive away.
- It was very cosy and clean, a great little place in quiet location. It was a convenient stop going back to the uk from Italy. Very friendly and accommodating owners!!
- Room was big and clean, and very nicely decorated.
- Nice place in a very small village – very comfortable room.
Qualité de la literie
Jeux pour enfants dans le jardin
- Kamer was groot, maar in sommige opzichten knutselwerk. (toilet, douche, wastafelkraan). Raam kon niet geopend worden. Ontbijt was niets op aan te merken. Er werd verzocht kontant te betalen, maar wisselen was niet eenvoudig. Wifi code viel niet te oncijferen door onduidelijk handschrift. Niemand te bekennen om te vragen. Tijdens ontbijt eerste contact met eigenaresse.
Aux Plumes de Grigy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Aux Plumes de Grigy is located in Metz, just 28 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mondorf-les-Bains is 29 miles from Aux Plumes de Grigy, and Amnéville is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 8 miles from Aux Plumes de Grigy.
- The location is perfect, if travelling by car. It’s just off the highway and offers loads of space with a lovely garden at your back door. Parking in the city is easy or you can easily use the bus system a few hundred metres up the road. The host, Andre, is a delight and will go out of his way to give good advice on restaurants and places to see.
- You are very welcomed by the host,Veronique, and we were impressed by the very nice garden ; you will be amazed to see all the animals of the little farm.The breakfast is another big plus. We would return with very much pleasure any time.
- Very welcoming into a family home.Quiet location close enough to the town.
- We had an extremely pleasant time staying at the Plumes de Grigy. We could use the barbecue outside with some friends joining us (8 ppl altogether) and felt very welcomed. The garden is beautiful and the breakfast was fresh. Thank you, Andre, for the great time!
- The hosts were most welcoming and the room was beautifully presented. There was parking right outside the door and our room was on the ground floor, with a door directly onto the garden terrace. Our room was very clean and immaculately presented and André and Veronique provided a delicious breakfast each morning. Metz was a short drive away and Veronique was very happy to advise us on parking and sightseeing possibilities.
Le coup de coeur
Le coup de coeur is located in Coincy, just 29 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Metz is 5 miles from Le coup de coeur, and Mondorf-les-Bains is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 9 miles from Le coup de coeur.
- Very friendly one room only. Very welcoming. Good breakfast.
- Very comfortable and nicely decorated room, excellent breakfast, kind owners
- Coup de coeur apparently means ‘the wow factor’ and this B&B certainly has it! Amazing welcome- superb breakfast – beautifully renovated house! The hosts couldn’t do enough for us. The breakfast table was like a work of art! We had such a good night’s sleep. We look forward to staying there again. Ideal place to stay on the way from Zeebrugge to Germany.
- The hosts were very kind and friendly.we had a whole floor of the house to ourselves so it was very spaceous. The shower was very big as well. They had prepared a very nice breakfast for us in the morning before we had to leave. We highly recommend staying here!
accueil très sympa déco soignée on se sent comme à la maison
le petit déjeuner est merveilleux…. et encore merci pour la recette …
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Péniche Alclair offers accommodations in Metz, just 0.7 miles from Metz Train Station.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from Péniche Alclair.
No reviews yet.
Suite Saint Louis
Suite Saint Louis is located in Metz, just 0.6 miles from Metz Train Station.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very Kind Owner/Comfortable and Clean Room. Will definitely be back!
- Top Lage, Ambiente, sympatischer hilfsbereiter Vermieter, top ausgestattet,gross und geräumig, bequemes Bett, einzigartige Unterkunft.
Chambre très propre, confortable et conforme à l’annonce. Très bien situé, en plein centre de Metz.
Les propriétaires sont à l’écoute et de bon conseil pour les restaurants alentours et bars à vin.
- La chambre de 70 m, l’emplacement, l’espace cuisine (frigo, thé, café, etc), super literie
- Excellent accueil et cadre atypique mais de qualité
Les Chambres de l’Ile
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Chambres de l’Ile offers accommodations in Metz.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nancy is 29 miles from Les Chambres de l’Ile, and Mondorf-les-Bains is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very attentive host, lovely breakfast, great value for money.
- Wonderful breakfast, easy to find place to park my car, close and easy access to ride my bike into the city.
Friendly welcoming b&b within walking distance of Metz centre, great breakfast & comfortable bed in spacious room.
Would visit again.
- Pierre is a very nice host. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh picked cherries from the garden and home baked cake. It was so delicious. Wonderful people
- The room was nice, the breakfast quite extensive, location – easy to reach the city’s main attractions.
Bed and Breakfast Le patio
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Bed and Breakfast Le patio is located in Montigny-lès-Metz in the region of Lorraine, just 28 miles from Nancy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Metz is 2.4 miles from Bed and Breakfast Le patio, and Mondorf-les-Bains is 29 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, very spacious. Everything was good quality. The host was charming and very helpful. Breakfast was delicious. Would highly recommend.
The place was most attractive, parking was easy and the owner was extremely helpful.
It hads two rooms – a bedroom and a sitting room. We spoke no French and the owner spoke no English, but he was expert in using his iPad translator and we all managed very well.
Breakfasts were fabulous.
Perfect B&B, all was really superb. Nice room, bathroom and dining room for breakfast. Private parking on site. Excellent breakfast with home-made jams.
Owner very kind. Location super quiet in a small villa in a residential area.
- Everything except no aircon and 35C air temperature.
- We liked everything – the large suite with a big comfortable bed, a cozy living room, and a modern bathroom with a great shower ! The breakfast was excellent, home made jam, delicious croissant, fruit salad, and freshly squeezed orange juice. The host was very helpful & we really enjoyed our stay at Metz.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peltre Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peltre Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peltre Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peltre Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!