10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pellegrue Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pellegrue Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pellegrue Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pellegrue Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pellegrue Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pellegrue Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pellegrue Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pellegrue Aquitaine:
Chateau Carbonneau is offering accommodation in Pessac-sur-Dordogne. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. All rooms have access to a large common terraceAll rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Chateau Carbonneau also boast a garden view. The rooms have a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Chateau Carbonneau offers a terrace.Saint-Émilion is 13.7 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 20.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Les Foucauds
Located in Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong, 16 miles from Saint-Émilion, B&B Les Foucauds features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergerac is 18 miles from B&B Les Foucauds, and Libourne is 21 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 19 miles away.
- A beautiful location in the middle of vineyard countryside with lovely views. A very nice spacious, modern room with en-suite. Isabelle, our hostess was very helpful and friendly and made us feel most welcome. The pool looked fabulous although it was a bit too chilly for us to try it.
Isabella was great: friendly, nice and so kind!
The structure is the best solution to visit the beautiful surrounding hills, and devote yourself to wines and towns.
We really enjoyed the pool and the tranquility it offers in the shade of the wonderful weeping willow. I will definitely be back.
Isabelle was a lovely host and always helpful when we had any questions. The property is in the middle of beautiful vineyards, with a view on fields. It’s very relaxing, smells good and the perfect place to unwind and recharge your batteries. There is also a lovely pool. We loved our room which was spacious and the bathroom which was clean and modern.
I would highly recommend this beautiful & charming B&B.
- A great host and overall very positive experience. Thanks to Isabel for been such a perfect host – we all felt at home at Isabel’s and would definitely recommend the place for a nice weekend away from the bustling city.
- We loved the location which was in a lovely setting with great views. The apartment we stayed in was completed to a high finish in a Scandinavian style. The hosts were warm and welcoming.
Le Vallon De Guerry
Located in Sainte-Colombe-de-Duras in the region of Aquitaine, 19 miles from Saint-Émilion, Le Vallon De Guerry features a spa center and hot tub. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bergerac is 21 miles from Le Vallon De Guerry, and Libourne is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from Le Vallon De Guerry.
- Amazing hosts! The gite is beautiful inside and out! Rooms were very comfortable and there are beautiful grounds along with a small spa. Ideal for a relaxing few nights!
Great host’s, a very friendly family. Nothing was too much trouble and the facilities were excellent.
Duras, the nearby village was just a short drive away… 5 mins or so, with a brilliant castle at the end the main street which was lined with several places to eat or just sit and have a drink. It has a great none touristy feel about it although there are lots of English around in Duras.
You do need a car as there is nothing on the doorstep apart from beautiful countryside! …but the location is an easy drive to Bordeaux, Bergerac and St Emillion and the roads are all good.
- Friendjy host with lovely family. Great breakfast & good that an excellent kitchen & dining terrace is available for guest use.
- Arret d une nuit a titre professionnel. On est comme a la maison. Acceuil plus que fantastique. Chambre magnifique. Espace bien être au top. Une propreté irréprochable. Le calme absolu. Merci celine.merci Philippe. Merci looping. Vous avez fait de notre sejour un souvenir indélébile. L’Alsacienne De Déménagement repassera par chez vous c est certain.
- L accueil chaleureux, le calme, le confort de la chambre, l ensemble du spa, le petit déjeuner. Le cadre bucolique. Tout !!!
Manoir de James
Featuring free WiFi, Manoir de James offers accommodations in Saint-Ferme. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 18 miles from Manoir de James, and Bergerac is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 23 miles from Manoir de James.
- Our host was very friendly and nothing was too much bother.
- This is a lovely old manor house, set in the heart of the countryside. Michel Dubois was a charming host, very friendly and offered a warm welcome on arrival, with a glass of wine. The breakfast was nice, with fresh croissants and home made preserves, but be prepared to share the large breakfast table with other guests! Michel is an elderly interesting man, very fit and able, who will tell you many good stories about the area and the French culture. We were given fresh clean towels every day of our stay, and he was always there at the end of each day to welcome us back again.
- Lovely authentic french manor house. Great service.
- It is a fine property in a beautiful location. Decently kept, but it could be better. Good breakfast, if you enjoy sharing the table with other guests, which we did.
- M. Dubois’ welcome could not have been warmer or more generous. He served a lovely breakfast including fresh fruit and delicious homemade jams on beautiful tableware. We would love to return.
clos des saveurs
Featuring free WiFi, clos des saveurs offers accommodations in Gensac. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.Saint-Émilion is 13 miles from clos des saveurs, and Bergerac is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau la Maronne
Chateau la Maronne is located in Mauriac, 28 miles from Bordeaux and 12 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergerac is 26 miles from Chateau la Maronne, and Pessac is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The design, the decoration, the large windows, the fact that you can enjoy the views over the vineyards with no other building in sight, the spacious room, the cool bathroom/shower, the living room with the big fireplace, the building itself, the friendly owners, the breakfast.
- Everything. Super beautiful, peaceful chateau surrounded by vineyards. Very well designed and decorated. Hosts are very friendly, homemade breakfast is delicious. Would love to be back someday
- Bertrand is distinguished, relaxed and funny and these qualities are reflected in the stylish home he and Jean David have made. They have brought a quiet classic house into the 21st century in a calmly eclectic way. The whole, including its contemporary touches, is most harmonious. The setting amidst vineyards is completely relaxing. And our dinner – the salad of tomatoes from the garden was near perfect – like the house : a little surprising and exactly what you would like to have. The 3 darling puppies complete the picture.
The hosts were excellent – nothing was too much trouble – the house is stunning –
A great place to stop and pause for a moment !!
- Everything! A perfect location to stop & rest with our family surrounded by vineyards & apple trees.
Le Manoir de la Riviere
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Le Manoir de la Riviere is located in Saint-Seurin-de-Prats. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from Le Manoir de la Riviere, and Bergerac is 20 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 21 miles away.
- Lovely lady who owned the property, looked after us superbly. Beautiful setting for breakfast. Very welcoming.
L’accueil sympathique avec un verre de vin au bord de la rivière.
Bon petit déjeuner.
Le plateau de thés, café, biscuits etc dans la chambre était très apprécié.
- Propriétaire très sympathique et soucieuse de ses hôtes
- Excellent petit déj. continental; calme absolu au bord de la Dordogne; très belle piscine, sauf remarques ci-dessous.
l accueil chaleureux de l hotesse
la propriete avec sa piscine et son bord de la dordogne
le petit dejeuner
Located in Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong in the region of Aquitaine, 17 miles from Saint-Émilion, Les Cèdres features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bergerac is 17 miles from Les Cèdres, and Libourne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Peyrail is located in Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues, just 17 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergerac is 16 miles from Le Peyrail, and Libourne is 21 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Accueil sympathique, animaux domestiques “originaux”, confort et calme
- la chambre était bien une bonne literie. la salle de bain et les wc en sous sol obligation de traverser la cuisine et entrer dans la salle salon ou les gens mangeaient pour descendre l escalier qui mene a la sallede bain et la nuit ilfaut chevaucher les chiens quidorment dans la cuisine. la proprete a revoir. sinon la maitresse de maison est simpathique.
- La maison est vraiment au calme pas une voiture, beaucoup de sorties à proximité en famille. Notre hôtesse était vraiment accueillante.
- L accueil sympathique – l originalité et les petits déjeuners excellents
un peu décevant par rapport aux photos,des chiens trop present et pourtant nous en avons en pension pendant les vacances,un lit d’eau non prévu,qui nous a fait passé une nuit peu confortable
et enfin une douche peu soignée :calcaire noirci autour)
mais un accueil souriant
Au Retour à La Source
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Au Retour à La Source is located in Mauriac in the region of Aquitaine, just 28 miles from Bordeaux.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from Au Retour à La Source, and Bergerac is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- un accueil chaleureux ,très sympathique ;la propriétaire est prête à renseigner et rendre service j’ai admiré sa gentillesse et son calme alors qu’un client devant moi, s’est montré arrogant,sur de lui et s’imaginait être chez lui !!! Bravo madame ;si je peux recommander cette maison je le ferai de grand coeur
- Super bien accueilli, super bien dormi et mangé.Je le recommande vivement.
Accueil très chaleureux, hébergement au milieu des vignes de l’entre-deux-mers, situation d’une tranquillité exceptionnelle.
Petit déjeuner du dimanche incroyable avec du vrai fait maison :-))
- Accueil très chaleureux, propriétaire discrète et très sympathique, petit déjeuner très copieux
accueil très chaleureux par la propriétaire charmante et très serviable
petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits faits maison
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pellegrue Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pellegrue Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pellegrue Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pellegrue Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!