10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peisey-nancroix Rhône-alps:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chalet Barthelemy is located in Peisey-Nancroix, just 26 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Val Thorens is 19 miles from Chalet Barthelemy, and Megève is 22 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Offering views of the mountains and the Mont Blanc, La Portette B&B features mountain-like accommodation with a furnished terrace. Free ski and luggage storage and free Wi-Fi are provided.With wooden-panelled walls, the rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and shower.A continental breakfast offering a range of hot drinks, eggs and bacon is served every morning at the B&B.Free public parking is possible on site. Guests can go skiing in Montchavin-les-Coches or go swimming, 1.2 miles away. There are canoeing facilities 3.7 miles away. Bourg-Saint-Maurice Train Station is 8.1 miles.
- Liza and Andy looked after us really well, best breakfast in terms of both food and view.
- The view at breakfast was superb. Liza was so helpful with information and ideas. She also provided books, maps and leaflets. The food she cooked was excellent and we were made to feel very welcome.
- nice and warm welcome; very helpful owner; nice house with nice views; good breakfast; very good bed
Dear Liza and Andy
Thanks for the warm hospitality
Your tips were just right to provide us with perfect vacation days around.
Breakfast was very nice.
Hope to come back again one day
- Very friendly atmosphere. Nice hosts. Excellent breakfast.
Le Chalet De Thalie
One of our top picks in Bourg-Saint-Maurice.Located in Bourg-Saint-Maurice, 23 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Le Chalet De Thalie features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 23 miles from Le Chalet De Thalie, and Megève is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from Le Chalet De Thalie.
- Good room and breakfast perfect for an older family
- Nothing was too much for Nathalie,she even did two trips to the train station as there were no taxis available and organised a babyseat for our grand daughter,we felt more than welcome straight away,we certainly will be back and recommend the Chalet.a chalet decorated and built with love,
- The chalet was in a beautiful setting and our room had lovely views on two sides with a balcony and outdoor seating area. We were made to feel very welcome and enjoyed an excellent continental breakfast the following day.
- beautiful spot, not far out of Bourg St Maurice but very much felt in the country for early morning walk, great breakfast and hosts. Loved it
- The host was lovely and welcoming. The rooms were more spacious than we were expecting. The biggest bonus were the very large balconies to admire the stunning views. We arrived in early April in 27deg so we sat outside relaxing and enjoying the views until it was dark.
Auberge de Cassiel
Auberge de Cassiel is located in La Côte-dʼAime, 27 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc and 19 miles from Val Thorens. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.Megève is 20 miles from Auberge de Cassiel, and Courchevel is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Room very spacious and well decorated
Food and staff excellent
- Very friendly owners … even when we arrived later 3 h later at 22hh, due to a traffic jam ,they made a light dinner for us which was excellent
- The family room we stayed in was full of character, comfortable and very clean.
- Beautiful location. Charming property. Excellent local French food. Wonderful service. When we mentioned it to the local Ski Guides they all knew it and love it!
- The rooms were very pretty and comfortable. Staff very welcoming.
- Room very spacious and well decorated
Located in Mâcot La Plagne in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 27 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Maisonlennox features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Val Thorens is 18 miles from Maisonlennox, and Megève is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Christine and Lesli were lovely to us. The rooms are great! Lesli gave us a way-round at the hill which we very appreciated. The house is beautiful and the ski-lift’s are close to the house. We would definitely book again here.
- Very friendly welcoming Owners despite arriving quite late!
- Les and Chris were the most wonderful hosts, and made the trip the best stay that I have ever had on a ski trip. We were both vegetarian and the food was wonderful, as was the village in which we stayed.
- Very nice renovation of an old building which is very handy for the ski area. Very friendly owners.
Nos hôtes ont été charmants, la literie est excellente . Nous avons vraiment passé un bon moment. De plus, la situation géographique de cette maison d’hôtes est idéale.
C’est avec grand plaisir que nous y retournerons .
La Maison de Calixte
La Maison de Calixte is located in Bourg-Saint-Maurice, 23 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc and 22 miles from Val Thorens.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Megève is 20 miles from La Maison de Calixte, and Courchevel is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Wonderful Hosts.. Beautiful B&B. Highly recommended.
- Very beautiful location and property. We felt very looked after by our lovely hosts. Evening meal served in our room was delicious and breakfast also very good indeed. Room was cosy and very comfortable.
- If I could give this more than a 10 I would. It was idyllic and totally typical of an alpine home. Peaceful and good for your soul. Louse prepared some excellent food. If we’re in the area again we’d definitely book again. Easy access to Les Arcs and Bourg Saint Mairice.
Great,friendly and generous hospitalization.
Excellent dinner and breakfast.
Great location for tracks.
- The helpfulness and flexibility, the kindness and the great charm of Louise and her husband Thibault. It’s an incredible magic place and location. We had a wonderful dinner and a great breakfast on our balcony. (The dinner has to be ordered separately when you book the room; we warmly recommend it). Stylish and spacious bathroom, modern TV with plenty of channels, comfortable bed, enchanting balcony…. believe to the pictures on the website, it’s exactly like it is shown there:..”magic”
Chalet Bois d’Antan
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chalet Bois d’Antan offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 22 miles from Chalet Bois d’Antan, and Val Thorens is 26 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 49 miles away.
- Beautiful, unspoilt location and setting. The chalet is authentic and has historic significance. The hosts are lovely people too.
- Vivienne is a wonderful host. The family suite was quite lovely and had everything we needed. It was nice to come home after long days of skiing to a crackling fireplace!
- Chalet was nicely decorated. Viviane was very friendly and helpful.
- The owners, Viviane and Peps are very friendly and are interested in other cultures. The chalet has beautiful pieces of art on the walls made by both of them.
It’s a perfect location for those who want to ski all around the French Alps. All the large and busy resorts are about 15 minutes away (Val d’Isère, La Rosière, Les Arcs), however the village (Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise) is very calm, quiet and authentic.
The breakfast is enormously nutritious and tasty. Both of us: I (who like sweets) and Anton (who likes salty breakfast) have been perfectly happy with our meals 🙂
And the friendly owners Vivienne and Peps are a great company, with whom we were happy to chat every day to learn about local stories and secrets!
Mineral Lodge & Spa
Located in Villaroger in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 23 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Mineral Lodge & Spa features a hot tub and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment and bike rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 25 miles from Mineral Lodge & Spa, and Megève is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Simply outstanding hosts, nothing was too much trouble. Hot tub and sauna fantastic to end the day. If you go for the dinner option you will be in for a treat as it’s comparable (if not ahead) of some of the restaurants. Despite being at the bottom of a Les Arcs run, access to Tignes, Val D’Isere, La Rosiere and St Foy T gives you wide ranging access to the best that France has.
an architectural gem inmidst a very rural area, beautifully designed – a fusion of old and new, the hosts were very welcoming and attentive, the lodge has a relaxing atmosphere, enjoyed the dinner that was served by the hosts, all in all a memorable short stay
easy drive to the location, easy parking and access
- Our host, Alain, was very helpful and kind, worth being the Mayor of Villaroger
- Charming chalet with excellent service and comfort
- Small, welcoming and met our every need. Thank you
Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie
Located in Bourg-Saint-Maurice in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 23 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Val Thorens is 22 miles from Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie, and Megève is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie.
- Nice double bed, alternative accommodation in rural France, great breakfast
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We had plenty of space for ourselves. And we then particularly enjoyed the specially cooked evening meal. The food was delicious locally inspired dishes. And there was a very warm atmosphere. We learnt a lot about the local mountains and life which was really enjoyable. In the morning we were given a lift to the station which was very helpful.
- This was an ‘emergency’ stopover due to heavy snowfall. The owner went out of her way to help and provided a much needed warm welcome, despite short notice and late arrival.
- Our stay with Muriel and Claude was just fantastic! We stayed only one night but it felt like coming home to your mother. We had an incredibly comfortable room and a fantastic dinner together with our welcoming hosts in their own living-room. The little terrasse in front of our room and the small pool looks like it would be nice to spend more time there.
- Amazing hosts:-)!!! And beautiful rooms as well as garden!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez Michel offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 22 miles from Chez Michel, and Val Thorens is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 49 miles from Chez Michel.
- Great company, facilities, food and ambience. Highly recommended
- Chez Michel exceeded our expectations. The rooms were unexpectedly comfortable for a family with two children. The website undersells the arrangement. There is a private area with two bedrooms, toilet and bathroom. There is a shared living room with a hearing stove for guests, as well as a shared kitchen (with washing machine) for guests. Breakfast is in the host’s beautiful vaulted kitchen upstairs. The hosts were kind and helpful. The house is a beautifully restored and well maintained 17th century building. The traditional village, looking out over the Tarentaise valley, is very charming.
- The design, the warmth of the athmosphere, the private space for us (2 bedrooms, a toilet and bathroom) and …. Michel who is a very attentive host
- Michel was the perfect host and welcomed us into his home, making us feel completely at ease. This is the place to come to if you want to chill out and experience real French Alpine living in a traditional mountain village house, with fantastic views of the surrounding peaks and valley below.
Great experience to stay in a traditional hamlet close to Sainte Foy and other resorts. We rented the Family Room and the other double room which meant we had the whole first floor. The Family Room is made up of a large double room and a large room with two single beds in perfect for the kids. The rooms shared a hall, a large bathroom and a toilet. We had use of a sitting room with a balcony with amazing views of the mountains. Off the sitting room was another large double bedroom with it’s own toilet and shower and great views.
We also had use of a small cosy kitchen which was great for cooking early dinners for my two tired children after skiing.
The village and chalet felt very special – a real treat to experience a real Savoie hamlet.
It is perfect accommodation for a family and Michel is a lovely host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peisey-nancroix Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!