10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peillac Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Peillac Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peillac Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peillac Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peillac Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peillac Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peillac Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peillac Brittany:
B&B Le Moulin De L’arz
Le Moulin De L’arz is located in Peillac, just 30 miles from La Baule. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Vannes is 24 miles from Le Moulin De L’arz, and Saint-Nazaire is 30 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The mill/hotel was in excellent order; it was sited in a delightful countryside area, well away from the bustle of village-life. The proprietors (husband/wife) attended to our visitor – requirements with calm and efficient attention!
- The room was beautiful and the bed was lovely. Our host was lovely and welcoming and the property is beautifully restored.
- Amzing location with very helpful and friendly staff.
Quietness, luxurious bedroom,
Great breakfast, nice hosts and excellent price.
- VERY CLEAN GREAT COMFORTABLE BED WONDERFULL ALL ROUND
La Tour du Lion
La Tour du Lion offers accommodations in Rochefort-en-Terre. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. La Baule is 29 miles from La Tour du Lion, and Vannes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The hostess was wonderful. She was very helpful and accommodating. She spoke English so well. The location is perfect- right at the centre of the old village across the bakery!
- Fantastic location. Very comfortable room and excellent breakfast.
Town is a beautiful midieval town and the B and B dates back to 1500’s
Our room was huge and beautifully decorated.
- Fresh bread and croissants were provided from the local boulangerie
- The hotel is a magnificent old building (15th century I think), full of nooks, crannies and creaky staircases. This is not for those that want an antiseptic, anodyne shell of an hotel but for those that revel in olde world charm there is little to beat this place. The village of Rochefort-en-Terre is picture book stuff, full of beautiful buildings housing many artisanal shops. We went towards the end of season so many of the cafes and restaurants were closed, however with so many to choose from, we were still able to find a lovely place for dinner.
Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle is located in Les Fougerêts in the region of Bretagne, just 28 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Guérande is 31 miles from Relais Chasse XVIII, and Ambon is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 30 miles from Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle.
- Very friendly owners would certainly stay there again?
- As ever the host was the most delightful part of our stay.
- It’s a lovely place to stay quite and a lot of countryside, but the best is the host , he couldn’t be more kind and helpful with us and breakfast is fantastic!!!
- Loved the age of the property,very characterful.The host Didier was charming.As there are only 3 bedrooms we had the top floor family room,beautifully furnished with choice of 4poster bed,double or two singles.The house is perfectly situated for walking,but not too far from many medieval towns and villages dotted around Southern Brittany.
- This was a fabulous experience thanks to the host and it´s magnificent renovated home. True luxury in a genuine old farm house. It does not get any better !
Les Locations du Puits
Located in Rochefort-en-Terre, 29 miles from La Baule, Les Locations du Puits features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vannes is 20 miles from Les Locations du Puits, and Saint-Nazaire is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great place with friendly and helpful owners. Very good location in a heart of old town. Wonderful city and place. Really good breakfast with warm pancakes 🙂
The location is perfect, right in the centre of the village. It’s hard to find the entrance since you have to go through La Creperie des Puis, in the main square, not through the actual entrance. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious (and delivered to our room in the morning); however, the bathroom was not as clean as we expected. For travelers arriving late at night (and by ‘late’ I mean 8.00 pm) be aware that everything is closed at Rochefort and you won’t be able to have dinner, do be prepared and bring your own food!
I will recommend this bed & breakfast to people travelling to this area of La Bretagne.
- beautiful village owner very friendly and helpful apartment charming in a old fashioned way
- Close to the Main Street and chattaux.Good English spoken.
Gordious small city. Les Puits is located in a quiet street in the very center of the City.
The breakfast is excellent (including home made pancakes, a local specialty from Brittany).
The oowner really took care of us
Popote et Polochon
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Popote et Polochon offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-sur-Oust, just 24 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Guérande is 30 miles from Popote et Polochon, and Ambon is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 33 miles from Popote et Polochon.
- We were delighted with the property and the owner was extremely helpful. lovely surroundings and handy to the boat we hired the next day for 2 weeks. Handy to all essential services in the local village and a super restaurant.
- Great welcome by guest. Lovely spacious bedroom. Great breakfast. A must…
- L’acceuil chaleureux, le propriétaire des lieux avec sa bonne humeur et son écoute, la chambre, la salle de bains, tout confort, les volumes impressionnants des pièces, la piscine, les lieux chargés d’histoires…
au printemps la terrasse doit être très agreable
- Endroit atypique. Ancien bâtiment religieux – salle paroissiale – avec piscine. Hôte charmant et disponible. Beaucoup de choses à voir alentours et en famille.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Préméhan offers accommodations in Allaire. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.La Baule is 25 miles from Préméhan, and Vannes is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating. A very comfortable room in a lovely house. Breakfast was good too.
- The hospitality was excellent, friendly and helpful. The property was clean and well presented in the countryside.
everything was perfect, especially the hosts.
and the breakfast – you will not find a better one!
- Warm welcome, good location. Real value for money.
- Delicious dinner prepared by Diana, so good I asked for the recipe! Beautifully quiet and relaxing overnight stay. Comfortable bed, good bed linen. Lovely continental breakfast with wild strawberries and raspberries from their own garden.
Domaine du Kelenn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Domaine du Kelenn is located in Caden in the region of Bretagne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Baule is 24 miles from Domaine du Kelenn, and Vannes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 42 miles from Domaine du Kelenn.
- Absolutely wonderful place! Great house with nice and clean territory. Very polite and amazing owners. In the house there is a fireplace where you can sit and enjoy the evening. Good breakfast Is served in the morning. And if you want it is possible to get dinner there. We were satisfied with everything. Thanks for this accommodation!
- The dinners served by the owner. A very beautiful home, nice country views
- We came across this almost by accident when held up by traffic and it was a happy accident. The people running it were very friendly and helpful and had put a lot of effort into making the rooms very comfortable with a good sized bath which isn’t always the case in France. Usually they do supper but we dropped in on such short notice that wasn’t possible so they recommended a really charming and very affordable restaurant nearby. Pretty rural location with tables to sit out and a pool.
- Los dueños muy amables , te hacen sentir como en tu propia casa, muy buena bienvenida .
- La décoration était sublime et j’ai eu droit à un surclassement ce qui est très sympa de la part des hôtes !
Aux Agapanthes is located in Pluherlin, 30 miles from La Baule and 18 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Auray is 28 miles from Aux Agapanthes, and Guérande is 27 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 39 miles away.
- Friendly hosts. Good location, very quiet. Comfy bed. And nice breakfast with homemade jams
- Very friendly and flexible Owner. We had a delay and arrived very late at night. We called and the owner was very helpful, friendly and kind.
L ‘accueil des propriétaires
une chambre confortable décorée avec soins une très bonne literie
La propreté des lieux
Et un petit déjeuner copieux et varié avec des réalisations maison
- Hébergement très confortable, tout est neuf et fonctionnel. Les propriétaires Marie-Anne et Didier sont très disponibles et sympathiques. La literie et la décoration sont super. Le cadre est optimal pour passer des bonnes journées de repos
- Petit déjeuner copieux et très bien présenté. Croissants croustillants, pain chaud et yaourts faits maison !
Le clos du Tay
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Le clos du Tay is located in La Gacilly in the region of Bretagne, just 30 miles from Vannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ambon is 25 miles from Le clos du Tay, and Redon is 9 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 28 miles away.
- The apartment was located near La Gacilly, in the nature. Our host was wery kind and helpful. The breakfast included in price was every day rich and delicious with mostly homemade meals. We felt really good there. Lots of animals.
- L’aimabilité du monsieur. Mise à disposition de thé et café dans la chambre.
- L’accueil, la discrétion, la décoration de la pièce de vie, la relation de confiance immédiate, l’excellent petit déjeuner avec des produits maison.
- Le calme du lieu. Le propriétaire propose un petit déjeuner avec des produits frais, bio, faits maison, très variés.
- L’accueil sympathique et chaleureux sans être envahissant. Le cadre champêtre et boisé , le calme et la beauté des vieilles pierres, le chien Merlot et la chatte Maya, le prix plus que correct, le petit déjeuner composé de produits locaux, pour la plupart faits maison. La disponibilité, les conseils avisés et les anecdotes éclairantes du propriétaire des lieux.
Manoir de Trégaray
One of our best sellers in Sixt-sur-Aff! Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Manoir de Trégaray offers accommodations in Sixt-sur-Aff.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing. Rennes is 31 miles from Manoir de Trégaray, and Vannes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 27 miles from Manoir de Trégaray.
- The Manoir was excellent. Beautiful grounds and excellent facilities. the indoor pool was amazing. I really wish we had have spent more time there.
- Fantastically beautiful property with finest garden, natural parks and impressive ancient interior decoration from the past. Owners are very nice and intelligent people, we had a big pleasure staying there with our family.
- The Manoir Tregaray is absolutely stunning and surrounded by beautiful grounds. The huge indoor swimming pool is cleverly situated above a row of stables and is completely unique and beautiful. A vast, warm pool surrounded by ravishing plants and tasteful furniture. Our room – in a converted barn – was completely charming and equipped with both a bathroom and shower room. The other bedrooms in the main house are cavernous and well appointed and decorated. This is a house maintained and furnished with the utmost grace and taste. Breakfast was served by candle-light in a small beautiful period dining room with a vast fireplace spluttering with lighted logs. Beautiful chinaware complemented fantastic baguettes and coffee and we were joined for breakfast by our hostess, already in jodhpurs for a day’s work with her magnificent coterie of horses. Both she and her daughter could not have been more gracious and friendly.
- The host was lovely and showed us all around the impressive Manoir. We had a great stay in the luxurious rooms!!
Demeure exceptionnelle dans un cadre exceptionnel
La piscine est sublime et les chevaux présent dans la propriété participent à faire de ce lieu un havre de paix
Les hôtes sont accueillants et discrets
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peillac Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peillac Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peillac Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peillac Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!