10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Peachland British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peachland British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Peachland British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peachland British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peachland British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Peachland British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Peachland British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Peachland British Columbia:
At The Top Of The Hill
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Peachland, 11 miles from Kelowna, At The Top Of The Hill features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Summerland is 14 miles from At The Top Of The Hill, and Penticton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 18 miles from At The Top Of The Hill.
- You get into such a friendly relationship with the owners that you can feel like home. You have great refreshing pool. You only share the facility with one more guest room. Quiet, great overlooking location.
- A very pleasant place to stay, owners are extremely friendly and want you to have the best stay possible. Will definitely be back.
- Felt like visiting family. Very relaxing.the propriety is beautifully maintained and has a wonderful private pool and hot tub.
- friendly staff. beautiful location. great premises
- The location and the owners of this property were excellent from the time that we checked in to the time we left. We felt at home, relaxed and catered to. The facilities were top notch, and it was one of the better B & B’s we have stayed at. Congrats to Dave and Betty on a job well done.
Blathanna B and B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blathanna B and B offers accommodations in Peachland, just 14 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Summerland is 12 miles from Blathanna B and B, and Penticton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 21 miles from Blathanna B and B.
No reviews yet.
A Day’s Dream B&B
One of our best sellers in Peachland! Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, A Day’s Dream B&B is located in Peachland in the region of British Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Kelowna is 14 miles from A Day’s Dream B&B, and Summerland is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 22 miles from A Day’s Dream B&B.
- Very considerate operators attempted to accommodate our every need. I felt pampered!
Everything ! The breakfast,
the room, the view on the lake, Peachland, the warm welcoming, the good advices and the Hosts who are so kind.
- In our travels we always try to find these nice B&B’s or little hotels with a personal touch that give something extra to a holiday experience. Sometimes it happens that you find an exceptional place. A Day’s Dream B&B is such a place. Of course, the location, the amazing view and the very convenient room contributed to this, but most of all the extraordinary hospitality from Ahmed and Suzana. They did everything in their power to make our stay wonderful and even feeling at home. And last but not least, the fresh (home-made) breakfast is delicious! We will return here for sure.
- The suite was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Air conditioning in hot weather was appreciated. Our hosts made extra efforts to make us feel welcome and well taken care of, including packing us a lunch for our drive home and other personal touches.
- Our hosts were very kind and eager to go the extra mile. The afternoon treats left for us, were especially lovely!
Kelowna Lakeview Cove Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Kelowna Lakeview Cove Bed & Breakfast is located in West Kelowna. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Kelowna is 4.1 miles from Kelowna Lakeview Cove Bed, and Summerland is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Nice house great neighborhood
Bedrooms need some updating
Upstairs kitchen and dining area
Are nice and good view
- The accommodations were basic, but very good value for money. The owner was kind and place neat and tidy. We were travelling with an infant and the room we had was very spacious for us. The location is nearby many of the top wineries in west kelowna.
- Great coffee was ready in the morning with a nice note saying “Good morning, coffee is ready”. Breakfast included fresh fruit bowls, yogurt, toast, bagels, jams, peanut butter, cereal, milk and juice.
- nice area , no view from the smoke and ash from the fires , so that was a bit of a let down.
- Very homey; literally. Definitely unique and quiet as there are 3 rooms in the basement of this families home. All amenities are met: private bathroom, wifi, tv, some provided toiletries. Still operates well and is professional as can be. More of an air b&b type feel. Still very lovely and homey, just different than expected.
- Nice house great neighborhood
Lake Okanagan Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in West Kelowna.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lake Okanagan Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in West Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Kelowna is 5 miles from Lake Okanagan Bed and Breakfast, and Summerland is 17 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The host’s were super friendly and had plenty of suggestions for places to see and things to do in Kelowna.
- Enjoyed both hosts company, as well as the stunning views and hot tub. Also loved proximity to Quails Gate Winery.
I booked as the result of a recommendation.
I was not disappointed. The whole experience could not have been better. Tony was not only a friendly host, but a well-informed one, who knew the area and the wineries. His recommendations were infallible.
- Friendly and excellent accommodation. Great value. Excellent breakfast.
- Hosts very friendly and welcoming. Location was perfect for wine tour of West Kelowna
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Monkeys B&B is located in West Kelowna. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Kelowna is 7 miles from Monkeys B&B, and Summerland is 17 miles from the property. Kelowna Airport is 14 miles away.
- We liked their friendliness, the view, had access to the kitchen, it fed our needs.
- The property is really uniquely decorated and you can tell the owners have put a lot of work and thought into it. It is very family friendly and our hosts were accommodating and friendly. The breakfast is simple fare (eggs, bread, potatoes, local fruit) but it was more than enough and very good.
- Home away from home. We were welcomed with open arms n treated like family. We had access to a complete kitchen n main level including fireplace and lovely sitting area overlooking the valley and the mountains! We also could use their pool n BBQ.
- Nice B&B with good owners and their friendly kids. Since we have a little kid, the place is just right for us. very large and comfort living area with lots of toys and leisure stuff. There is a guest kitchen where we can cook our dinner or BBQ outside if the weather is nice. The view is gorgeous. In all, we might stay there again next spring.
- It was a nice quiet location and the bed was comfortable.
Casa Loma BnB
Located in West Kelowna in the region of British Columbia, 2.8 miles from Kelowna, Casa Loma BnB features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Vernon is 31 miles from Casa Loma BnB, and Summerland is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 10 miles from Casa Loma BnB.
- It was a excellent experience for our first time in a B&B. The place is on the top of our expectations. Incredible people and the breakfasts were better then all hotel we stayed on our travel. I realy expect Merla and Lou gonna receive a big 10 for this year.
- We liked everything! Room was spacious and impeccable! Bed was very comfortable. We stayed at Casa Loma around Christmas for one night, as we wanted to make a stop on our way to Banff from Vancouver. Outside temperature was -16C, inside was warm and cozy, just perfect! Lovely hosts!!! Very nice house with a view of the lake! It felt like home! Amazingly fun and caring couple Lou & Merle made us feel like a part of the family! Breakfast was to remember, parking right in front of the house! Exceptional! We will definitely come back in the summer!
- Merle and Lou were wonderful hosts. Very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and very comfortable
- Merle and Lou were awesome hosts. They gave us tips for the surroundings. The breakfast was made by Merle and it tasted amazing (breakfast burrito). We also had a nice chat over breakfast with them.
- Loved the view over the lake. Our room was enormous.
Wildhorse Mountain Guest Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Wildhorse Mountain Guest Ranch Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Summerland.Kelowna is 19 miles from Wildhorse Mt Guest Ranch, and Penticton is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 14 miles from Wildhorse Mountain Guest Ranch Bed & Breakfast.
- Staff, cats, dogs, horses, chickens… everything!!
- Warm comfortable atmosphere we felt relaxed ,almost like being at a friends place .All staff were friendly and helpful anytime during our stay.Breakfast included eggs right from the ranch and a large selection of breads,cheese,fruit,yogurt,cereal and homemade jams.Bacon is also offered as well as coffee ,tea,milk and juice!Was awesome .
- It was a nice log house, with the option for horse back riding. The room was clean and trendy. The view was nice and probably spectacular if the smoke was gone.
- Gracious hosts, delicious breakfast, and a beautiful view.
- The Wildhorse Mountain Ranch is just incredible. Great hosts, unique atmosphere, the rooms are big and very clean, delicious breakfast .. simply perfect! If you have the possiblility to stay there, don’t think about it twice. Thank’s a lot for great days!
Quails Quest Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quails Quest Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in West Kelowna, just 4.4 miles from Kelowna.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Summerland is 18 miles from Quails Quest B&B, and Big White is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We had a fabulous stay, the breakfast was particularly good with home baked bread and a variety of fruit, yogurt, eggs and bacon and it was served on the terrace with a beautiful view of the lake. The rooms were furnished to a very high standard and there were tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge and wine cooler. Shirlee was delightful and extremely helpful with information on the area and the house was within easy walking distance of Quails Gate and Mission Hill vineyards.
The hosts were very charming and beautifully hospitable. The location in West Kelowna was perfect as we had reservations at our favourite winery, Quail’s Gate for dinner!
I think the price was a little steep for a B&B but then it is the Okanagan in the summer time!
- I was lucky to have the entire floor for my family (of 5), rooms were nice and clean, great breakfast, and gorgeous lakeside view. Everything was perfect!
Our hosts made us feel at home. They were absolutely the best. Friendly and more.
They had lots of suggestions for us to visit the area wineries….and they were all good.
Our host said it was a continental breakfast, but I found it to be quite a bit more than that.
Quite lovely actually….especially having breakfast on the deck….Magical….
- We had an amazing stay at Quail’s Quest. Shirley and Steve were lovely hosts, the bed was incredibly comfortable, the view from our bedroom was gorgeous, and the breakfast delicious. We could not have asked for better accommodation.
Yellow Rose Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Kelowna! Located in the Southwest Mission neighborhood in Kelowna, 15 miles from Summerland, Yellow Rose Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Big White is 26 miles from Yellow Rose Bed & Breakfast, and Penticton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 12 miles from Yellow Rose Bed & Breakfast.
- The hostess Lynda was thoughtful, attentive and professional. She thought of everything to make our stay wonderful and comfortable
- Lynda is a wonderful host and she makes the best (!) breakfast. She goes to great lengths to make your stay memorable and comfortable. We had our own bathroom, lots of privacy and a huge bed that made you feel like sleeping in a cloud. Really a 10+ stay. Kelowna was also a very nice town with lots to do, great wine and great views. Would recommend to stay more than 1 night.
- Friendly host, great breakfast. Excellent suggestion for dinner at a local winery.
- It’s the little touches that make a huge difference to your holiday, and I don’t ever remember anyone making more effort than Lynda. Homemade lemonade and cookies on a quiet pre-allocated table in the garden on arrival, a fruit bar for our travels, sherry in the room and breakfast made with all local produce. Lynda made us feel like personal guests rather than patrons and we can’t recommend this place more!
- The room was comfortable, clean and cozy. A lot of extra “little touches” that made the evening quite relaxing after a long day on the road..Lynda was very hospitable and quite charming!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Peachland British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Peachland British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Peachland British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Peachland British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!