10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Payroux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Payroux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Payroux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Payroux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Payroux Poitou-charentes:
La Maison Du Lavoir
La Maison Du Lavoir offers accommodations in Payroux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Poitiers is 27 miles from La Maison Du Lavoir, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and accommodating and helpful.
- Très sympa propre bien décoré confortable et familiale à recommander
- Diversité du petit déjeuner. L’accueil chaleureux de la responsable. ElLe nous a conseillé un restaurant dans le village excellent.
- Environnement très calme et chambre très fonctionnelle (nombreux rangements).
- La dame qui nous a reçu était très gentille, les chambres spacieuses et propres et très bon petit-déjeuner
Chymeyn is located in Joussé, just 26 miles from Poitiers. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 26 miles from Chymeyn.
French, rustic paradise and more.
I was pleasantly taken aback by the place, the people and the environment.
With picturebook decor and surrounding land, it epitomises a love-filled french farmhouse. The live-in owners, Dianne and Carl, are a warm and friendly retired English couple. They treated me like a close family friend from the outset, with generosity that knew no bounds.
Chemyn is a home from home, and so I left missing the place and my hosts in particular. I’m hoping to go back soon.
- Dianne and Carl are very charming people and try to give the best of theirselves to make your visit pleasant. The place is quiet and peacefull. The room is large and clean.
- Very friendly welcome by our hosts. Beautiful house and garden. Big varied breakfast. We travelled with our 3 year ok daughter and we had a very comfortable stay.
- Carl & Di really went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible – it was like staying with family! Great local knowledge & tips – places to visit etc. Bedroom was super comfortable and loved the way guest bedroom leads into garden with private entrance. Beautiful garden and pool. Yummy breakfast. All round great experience! Would love to stay again!
- accueuil tres sympatique locaux impecables lits confortables et impecables. sdb bien equipée. petit dejeuner copieux avec presence de la maitresse de maison presente et discrete.
- French, rustic paradise and more.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Villeneuve B&B is located in Mauprévoir, just 31 miles from Poitiers. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 32 miles from Villeneuve B&B.
- Idyllic location, so peaceful and tranquil in the heart of the countryside. The sky at night is an awe inspiring sight to behold. The only sounds you will hear are the soothing music of local wildlife and nature. Steve and Kate were wonderful hosts – warm, welcoming and so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Lovely, full breakfast and Steve also cooked me an evening meal for both nights of my stay which was of restaurant quality and most appreciated! All in all, a fantastic 5 star place to stay.
We had a wonderful stay at Villeneuve. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. Steve is a very genuine host, warm and welcoming. Breakfast is good; there is a nice variety with pastries fresh everyday from the local bakery. Tea and coffee are freely available throughout the day, just make your own, its really a home from home!
In short, Villeneuve is extremely good value for money. Highly recommend!
- Colazione continentale abbondante e buona preparata al momento
Superbe maison avec corps de ferme entièrement renové avec Gout et Qualité…
Les hôtes sont très accueillants, charmants et aux petits soins.
Un Petit déjeuner hors norme…..
- Accueil chaleureux et tout le confort nécessaire. Vélos disponibles, navettes proposées vers la place du village, tout était fait pour le rendre le séjour agréable.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, St. Pierre offers accommodations in Availles-Limouzine. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bellegarde Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome ,hosts could not do enough,cosy fresh rooms very clean.great breakfast (full English)
- Our hosts Tia and Robert were very welcoming, their property is beautiful and has all the charms of a french country retreat with the comfort now expected, the pool was pristine and with open view on the beautiful countryside. The breakfast was particularly excellent and continental with full English is available with eggs from their free roaming hens. Evening cooked meals can be arranged with prior notice which will be served with excellent English ales brewed at the property. We like the fact that Tia served us with some local produce like home made butter and ice cream from Jersey cows and honey, all from nearby farms. The rooms enjoyed excellent views and the bed is comfortable although anyone over 6ft4 (195cm) may find their feet wrestling with the bottom bed rail.
- Great hosts nothing is too much trouble, fantastic evening meal in the garden. Extremely good value. Rooms have lovely views across the countryside. Would happily recommend. One of the best B&B’s we’ve stayed in. If Heineken did B&B’s as they say!! !!
- Beautiful Chambe d’hote in the heart of the French countryside yet close to amenities
- Just want to thank Tia and Robert for their welcoming. Lovely house, so cosy, fantastic diner and breakfast. We had such a great time. Such lovely people. And lot of very nice furry friends.Everything was so well thought off. Thank you again, very much. I recommend this place to everybody.
La Maison Jaune
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Maison Jaune offers accommodations in Bouresse. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Poitiers is 20 miles from La Maison Jaune, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Host of the house, Ian, is a very helpful, considerate and decent man. The house itself got the spirit of the 19th century which makes your stay unforgotable and drives you to kind of fairy tale, especially when you travel with kids. You can also feel a hint of nature regarding the host has a small livestock including baby goats you can feed with milk. The Town is small and pretty.
- Very friendly, helpful service. Room comfortable, warm and clean.
Welcomed with a drink .
Had a nice chat .
Bedroom comfy and had all you need . Bathroom similarly of good standard .
Car parked under cover .
Delightful setting on small holding with goats .
As a stop over this was ideal .
- The owners were very friendly and interesting to talk to.
- When we arrived, we were given the large family room at no extra cost. They also gave us a welcome drink (in my case, I was desperate for a nice cup of tea!) We felt at home straight away and managed to watch a football match and catch up with SKY news in the lounge. Breakfast was excellent. Outside was interesting with Ian’s field of goats. There was also plenty of parking spaces on the property.
Le Moulin Fargan
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Le Moulin Fargan is located in Pressac in the region of Poitou-Charentes. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 34 miles from Le Moulin Fargan.
- Fiona and Brian are brilliant hosts. The location is quiet and relaxing. Pleasant countryside view and easy walk to valley.
- Loved it. Fionna and Bryan are very accommodating, our flight was late and they stayed up for us. To be honest left feeling part of the family. Lovely people.
- La gentillesse des hôtes, malgré notre arrivée tardive.
- Cadre très agréables et très calmes ,hôtes très accueillant
- les propriétaires sympathiques. La chambre confortable et le petit déjeuner copieux.
Le Jardin de Rose
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Jardin de Rose is located in Romagne in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 21 miles from Poitiers. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts. Very peaceful. Whole place very clean.
- Accueil chaleureux. Endroit calme. Facile à trouver. Très bon rapport qualité-prix. Petit déjeuner très bon
La propreté des lieux, le soin apporté à l’accueil des clients,
L’excellent repas pris en commun avec les autres clients dans la véranda.
Le calme des lieux.
Très bon accueil. Bonne literie et petit déjeuner tout à fait correct. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Bien situé à la campagne, endroit très calme, beaucoup de choses à voir ,à visiter dans les alentours.
- TOUT ! Rose est une personne adorable, sa propriété est très agréable. Elle est située tout au bout d’un chemin de campagne, mais Rose nous a envoyé toutes les indications par e-mail avant notre arrivée. La chambre est très confortable, le petit déjeuner très bien, la maison très calme avec un grand jardin. Si vous venez pour visiter la Vallée des Singes, la maison de Rose est à moins de 10 min en voiture : idéal !
Le Chene Vert
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Le Chene Vert offers pet-friendly accommodations in Millac. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms in a beautifully restored house.
The hosts were very helpful and able to give us lots of information about the area which insured we made the most of our visit. Highly recommended!
- Tout était parfait ! le bon accueil , la propreté ! les petits déjeuné chauds bien complets .
le cadre est très reposant, les chambres sont spacieuses avec des salles d’eaux et wc pour chaque chambres. J’ai apprécié le cadre la maison est charmante le petit déjeuner est copieux et bien servit, l’espace bibliothèque ou le coin salon avec télévision est très agréable avec café thé, et boissons rafraichissantes à notre disposition sans supplément, la mise à disposition du jardin et le parking pour la voiture est un plus.
Les hôtes sont très accueillants, je recommande ce gîte
- La propreté,la grandeur et l’agencement des pièces la qualité du linge de toilette
Hele accommodatie, prachtige kamer, vriendelijk onthaal en ook nadien, lekker ontbijt
- Spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms in a beautifully restored house.
Chat Noir Gite et Chambre D’Hotes
Chat Noir Gite et Chambre D’Hotes is located in Génouillé, just 31 miles from Angoulême. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Poitiers-Biard Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable for a one night whilst travelling. Dinner plain and expensive
- Had a swim before a delicious meal which they produced with very little notice. Great company. Lovely room.
- L’accueil, le charme du site et le calme de cette belle campagne
- Excellent accueil ! Un délicieux lieu de Vacances , merci
Couple très accueillant. Beaucoup d’attentions et de détails, chambre préparée avec soin.
B&B Le Lion Rouge
B&B Le Lion Rouge offers accommodations in Voulême. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Wyn and Lesley were so welcoming and friendly. The room was lovely and the bed very comfortable. Food was very good and we felt totally spoilt.
- Rooms were very comfortable. It felt like staying in a 5 star resort. Wyn and Lesley were fabulous hosts and nothing was too much trouble. There was a lovely sitting room with a fireplace, tea and coffee making facilities in both your room and sitting room, english tv channels available . Breakfast was delicious. It was all just perfect.
- Comfortable beds with everything you could possibly need supplied. Owners charming and helpful.
B&B owners were proper mine hosts,nothing was a bother and hospitality was above what you could expect.
Real Yorkshire “salt of the earth hosts” who even offered Yorkshire puddings with dinner.
- our host Lesley couldn’t have been nicer, and the facilities were great, she made us very welcome, and can highly recommend it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Payroux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Payroux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Payroux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!