10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paulmy Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulmy Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paulmy Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulmy Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulmy Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paulmy Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paulmy Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paulmy Centre:
Chateau Celle Guenand
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Chateau Celle Guenand is located in La Celle-Guénand, just 12 miles from La Roche-Posay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Loches is 14 miles from Chateau Celle Guenand, and Châtellerault is 19 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 35 miles away.
- What a great experience!! Lovely Chateau! Stephane was gracious and welcoming. The dinner was Excellent!! It was a bit far from the major chateaux of the Loire Valley…but it was awesome!
- excellent company and host. went above and beyond.
- The gps coordinates took us straight to the door, so it was very easy to find. The Welcome started as soon as the owner opened the door, and continued throughout our stay. A fascinating place, refurbished to a high standard, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately we booked too late to eat at the chateau, but the owner booked us into a near by restaurant which was excellent. Very good breakfast included in the price. The only comment is that it would help if the details on the website made it clear that you need to book 48 hours in advance to secure dinner at the chateau.
- Absolutely delightful place to stay–Stephane was an interesting host
- Magical eccentricity. Rebuilt medieval chateau. Helpful friendly owner. Homely feel.
Chambres Les Hirondelles
Chambres Les Hirondelles offers accommodations in Bournan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tours is 23 miles from Chambres Les Hirondelles, and Amboise is 27 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Friendly host. Nice and big room, well furnished. Very calm and beautiful area, relaxing. Kids enjoyed the big garden. Very good breakfast. Highly recommended.
The bed was beautiful with gorgeous pristine white cotton bedding.
There was so much choice of delicious food for breakfast. I loved the croissants and pains au chocolat.
The owners rang around to find us a restaurant for the evening meal on our arrival. They found us a little “Les Routiers” restaurant which was great and so cheap.
Very friendly people
Excellent choice of accomodation, lovely room and great owners. (Cynthia & Mike)
Breakfasts were brilliant with a beautiful varied selection every day.
Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts, we were made very welcome.
We would highly reccomend this property and rate it 10/10
This is a beautifully restored farmhouse in a quiet rural location. The rooms were spacious, beautifully furnished and equipped and our hosts were very helpful and friendly.
The breakfasts were a gourmet delight.
Domaine de la Grangée
Domaine de la Grangée is located in La Chapelle-Blanche-Saint-Martin, just 22 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Amboise is 24 miles from Domaine de la Grangée, and Chinon is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Great novelty experience staying in a caravan, very peaceful, nice owners. Fully equipped kitchen was a nice surprise
Excellent séjour dans le carré d’étoiles, l’accueil a été parfait, très sympathique, et le gîte est tel que nous nous l’imaginions.
Le petit déjeuner est top également.
Se retrouver dans un petit espace, contempler la nature, et le ciel la nuit permet de recentrer un peu ses priorités.
Cela nous a véritablement ressourcé!
- Le petit dejeuner au saut du lit, aire de jeux pour enfants, kitchinette
- Le lit était super confortable. Tout l’espace est optimisé au mieux. Le dôme pour regarder les étoiles hyper romantique. Et le repas plus que savoureux
- L’originalité de l’hébergement et cette vue magnifique sur la voute étoilée, le petit déjeuner apporté dans le gîte et la gentillesse de mes hôtes.
Chambres d’hôtes Au Clos de Beaulieu
Located in Bossée, 20 miles from Tours, Chambres d’hôtes Au Clos de Beaulieu features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Amboise is 25 miles from Chambres dHotes Au Clos, and Chinon is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We stayed here on our way back home from the Dordogne. I picked it as it was about halfway to our ferry and was presently surprised. The property is lovely and set within beautiful gardens and swimming pool. We had a family room which was more like an apartment plenty of room for our family if 5. Delphine was a wonderful host, very welcoming. I emailed a few days prior to arrival to see if they could cook for us, and we were presented with a superb 3 course meal with accompanying wines. I would definitely visit again.
- Superb! The owners made us feel welcomed like part of the family, it made us all feel very relaxed, informal and good friends. The hotel is a little paradise, incredibly tranquil remote location (there are no other buildings for about a mile around!), superb big heated outdoor swimming pool, extremely clean facilities, and terrific food (dinner and lunch, both 5 star). And bursting with nature (birds, frogs, horses, donkey, friendly small dog), with clear starry skies at night, and warm blue sunny days. I left with fond memories and will definitely try to return one day!
- Beautiful house. Lovely gardens. Pool was warm and clean. Delphine was a very delightful hostess.
- Wonderful welcome and friendliness of the hosts. The bedroom and bathroom, the grounds – the pool looked so inviting but the weather was not conducive to swim.
- Peaceful and beautiful. Spotlessly clean. A perfect retreat
La Tourelle des Echelles
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lésigny in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 27 miles from Poitiers, La Tourelle des Echelles features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 23 miles from La Tourelle des Echelles, and La Roche-Posay is 5 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 28 miles away.
- Lovely property with guest lounge. Quirky large spotlessly clean bedroom and very comfortable bed. Owner welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Super mostly home made breakfast which set us up for the day.
We couldn’t have been happier with La Tourelle des Echelles in lovely Lesigny, a short drive to lots of other pretty villages and very handy for the Loire. Dominique was extremely helpful and kind, and her house is beautifully decorated and comfortable. Our room upstairs was delightful with all comforts including a huge bath and view over her garden to the local church.
Dominique’s delicious breakfast in her stately dining room of crepes, homemade jams, local cheeses and breads was very generous and excellent value.
Parking is so easy in front of the house, and a short walk took us to a nice restaurant and to the river and local swimming beach.
A really enjoyable stay. Thanks Dominique and bonjour Petit, the pup!
We loved our stay in this beautiful house.
The bedroom was delightful and very comfortable. It’s hard to list the welcoming touches in the room as there are so many – including chocolates and fresh flowers on the bedside tables, cakes and fresh cherries and plenty of bottled water in the room, candles by the bath etc. The owner is a delightful, charming and friendly woman who really cares about her guests. She is clearly someone who loves what she does.
The breakfast costs £5 Euros per person and is one of the best that we’ve ever had in France. Home-made yogurt, brioche, crepes, jams and a great selection of cheeses. It was amazingly good value for money.
The village itself (Lesigny) is small and quiet, however we had an excellent meal in the local restaurant and a lovely swim in the River Creuse. Overall this was a fantastic overnight stop for us while travelling through France. We would love to return.
- Dominique is a superb hostess. This is a wonderful Chambre in a 19th century house with an co-located petite maison in which we stayed. This is a awesome place to stay in the Vienne Region. We were treated like family and were the only guests as the “season” is still a few weeks off. It is one of the most enjoyable places we have ever stayed.
- Really friendly host, and rooms were beautiful. Breakfast absolutely excellent!
Domaine de la Maison Neuve
Located in Saint-Jean-Saint-Germain, 27 miles from Tours, Domaine de la Maison Neuve features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Amboise is 23 miles from Domaine de la Maison Neuve, and La Roche-Posay is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- This is a superb property in a quiet rural setting. Our room was very nice, comfortable, and everything was as we expected it to be. Hostess was very helpful, breakfast was very good and parking was no problem.
- The accommodation was superb, friendly and helpful hosts, wonderful breakfast and surroundings were amazing.
- We loved the quiet rural location, the beautiful views and found the brilliant refurbishment of this property most impressive. The warm hospitality of Clarisse and Stephan was helpful but not intrusive and the touring advice advantageous. Breakfasts were lovely and potentially social occasions with other guests. We thoroughly enjoyed our five day stay in a beautiful “home away from home”.
- The owner is really helpful and charming. Amazing jams available to buy as well! It feels like to be at home.
- Personal attention and tremendous knowledge of the region
Le Moulin St Jean
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Moulin St Jean offers accommodations in Loches. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Tours is 27 miles from Le Moulin St Jean, and Amboise is 23 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Given a genuine welcome in a beautiful place. Lovely to hear the water spilling, a jade green river after all the rain. Proprietor made up a plate for supper even though I arrived only minutes after booking and he and his partner were entertaining friends that same evening.
- Everything was just right. Laurent was a friendly host with a great sense of humour. The breakfast was superb with plenty of choice, the bed was very comfortable and big, the bathroom was spotless and a good size. Beautiful surroundings.
- Host was friendly and very accommodating. Nice place, great location, perfect for our trip to Caen
- Service from the owner was superb as was the newly decorated superior room we stayed in. Beautiful location on the Loire.
Our host was friendly, helpful and welcoming. We have very little French, but his English was great, which made it easy for us.
The property is just lovely, having been a working mill in the past and situated on the river. It is calm and peaceful, with lovely rooms and pleasant grounds to relax in.
The bed was comfortable, and there was a good supply of tea and coffee in the room.
We had dinner at the property and enjoyed our meal, as well as dining with other guests and our host.
Breakfast was delicious and generous: cereals, yoghurt, croissants, breads and spreads, and juices and fresh fruit available.
La Demeure Saint-Ours
One of our top picks in Loches.La Demeure Saint-Ours is located in Loches, just 23 miles from Tours.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Amboise is 20 miles from La Demeure Saint-Ours, and La Roche-Posay is 25 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 25 miles away.
- We really enjoyed our stay in Loches. The owner made us feel very welcome.
- Claude is a magnificent host and converses easily in English. He is very welcoming to my dog. The building has so much character, both with regards to the original features and more recent furnishing and decoration.
Fabulous quirky rooms decorated like a family home with ornaments, books and fascinating pictures. Extremely friendly hosts (Thomas and his father Claude), genuinely interested in guests and eager to give local advice. Excellent fresh breakfast, croissant, bread, cereals, yogurt, fruit, jams etc. Super breakfast room.
Location superb: 100m from town centre but quiet and very comfortable.
- Lovely b and b in an old house right next to the chateau and close to restaurants. Good breakfast
- It’s very quirky and very quaint.it has a casellated feel to the place..nothing modern about the place so don’t go there if your looking for that.Its a 16th century building with a very interesting staircase..the outside staircase joins all the rooms together..they are dimly lit with original windows but made cosy by use of lamps and soft furnishings. .Breakfast was simple but lovely. Claud the owner is an exceptional host.He went far beyond the call of duty to help me on a personal level when I couldn’t find a taxi. His English is super but his level of empathy to a total stranger made him very special.
La Maison de l’Argentier du Roy
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison de l’Argentier du Roy offers accommodations in Loches. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tours is 23 miles from La Maison de l’Argentier du Roy, and Amboise is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hosts, great breakfast, beautiful home and perfect location in a charming town
- Our hosts were extremely friendly and accommodating. The location was exceptional, the residence beautiful. Appreciated the on-site parking.
Philippe and Christine are wonderful hosts. Even though we arrived late, Philippe stayed up to welcome us. Christine’s breakfast is excellent.
La Maison de l’Argentier du Roy Is a unique location in the old city that has been lovingly restored. Loches is an active, walkable town. Christine graciously made us reservations at an excellent local restaurant one evening.
- Philippe and Christine were very charming and accommodating and host a very clean property. They provided a wealth of information about the history of the property, the surrounding area and the Loire valley chateaus. Breakfast was delicious and Christine had a wonderful array of homemade items every morning. Being inside the walled city made it easy to walk to local establishments and especially the lovely little wine bar only steps away from the property.
- Cadre superbe, accueil chaleureux, petit-déjeuner convivial.
La Closerie Saint Jacques
Located in Loches in the region of Centre, 23 miles from Tours, La Closerie Saint Jacques features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shops at the property.Amboise is 20 miles from La Closerie Saint Jacques, and La Roche-Posay is 25 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owner (and his beautiful, sweet dog) was amazing and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. He even made us dinner reservations and personally walked us to the restaurant. The rooms are beautiful and authentically decorated. The breakfast next to a lovely fireplace was homemade and delicious.
Fabulous bedroom in a lovely old house. Breakfast delicious and more than one could eat.
Hosts extremely friendly and helpful.
Parking safe and convenient.
- Very charming and comfortable…..the hosts were so nice. The breakfast was great….fresh fruit, coffee, toast…..the location was perfect for walking around town and visiting the chateau.
- Very welcoming, friendly, helpful managers. Guest house was very clean, quiet, spacious and well located in Loches. Even have their own small boutique. Breakfast was great with fresh and local products.
- Everything. Fabulously fantastic hospitality, room, friendliness, helpfulness, DOG, &, most of all, BREAKFAST. Attention to detail and quality & choice at breakfast was superb. Wonderful place to stay, truly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paulmy Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paulmy Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paulmy Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paulmy Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!