10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paulin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paulin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulin Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paulin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paulin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paulin Aquitaine:
Moulin de La Garrigue
Moulin de La Garrigue is located in Salignac Eyvigues, just 10 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from Moulin de La Garrigue, and Rocamadour is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 15 miles from Moulin de La Garrigue.
- The warm welcome when we arrived and the quiet location were perfect after a long journey. The room also had a small table and chair which was great. In the morning we were given an amazing French breakfast with 4 types of self made jams which were delicious.
Interesting, two-level room arrangement.
Children will love the privacy of the upper compartment.
- Nicely located in an old flour mill. Couple very kind running it. Delicious breakfast with homemade jams in all sorts of tastes.
Brillant welcome very friendly.
Breafast were nice with different homemade jams
- Very friendly owners, and they made us very welcome into their home, the house was just amazing.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Ratonette
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Chambres d’Hôtes La Ratonette is a B&B located in Archignac. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Chambres d’Hôtes La Ratonette you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. In the morning, a continental breakfast with homemade items is served.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Lascaux Caves can be seen 9.3 miles from the B&B and Sarlat-la-Canéda is 11.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
The bed was king size and very good mattress.
Breakfast delicious and plentiful
- La habitación era preciosa y muy cómoda. Lo mejor de todo el desayuno, que era todo casero, y la atención fue muy grata.
- Propriétaires trés sympas et de bons conseils. Grand lit confortable, petit déjeuner copieu en terrasse. A proximité des grands sites touristiques.
- Zeer vriendelijk onthaal, rustige omgeving en comfortabele kamer, een ideale plek om te verblijven !
Un accueil très chaleureux.
La chambre était spacieuse, très propre ainsi que la salle de bain et les sanitaires.
Une attention toute particulière et très appréciée nous attendait dans la chambre, un bouquet de roses fraîches au parfum poivré du jardin.
Le petit déjeuner très copieux, des produits frais et diversifiés.
Dommage que nous n’ayons pas eu le temps d’apprécier la piscine.
Lieu à recommander sans hésitation.
- The bed was king size and very good mattress.
Chambres des Randonneurs
Chambres des Randonneurs is located in Saint-Geniès, just 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Chambres des Randonneurs, and Rocamadour is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- A very beautiful house with very friendly owners (and dog!!). The breakfast with locally baked bread (not baguette! ) was delicious. The village of Saint-Geniès is very picturesque and very close to the Lascaux caves which we were able to visit the next day.
- Accueil jusqu’à tard. Maisonnette indépendante. Piscine à débordement. Superbe maison principale. Table sur laquelle était servie le petit déj de toute beauté. Salle de petit déjeuner très belle. Petit déjeuner très copieux. Hôtes charmants.
Les hôtes sont absolument charmants, aimables, prévenants, disponibles.
le petit déjeuner est fin et copieux. La maison est riche de quelques temps anciens et sa conception est un exemple de l’habitat traditionnel
- Accueil chaleureux le logement facile d’accès avec une très belle piscine disponible à toute heure sans contrainte nous avons pris des apéros dînatoires le propriétaire nous a mis les lumières d’ambiance pour profiter d’un moment agréable merci
La piscine , le calme , la beauté du lieu
Nos hôtes très gentils et prévenants , adorables
Maison d’Hôtes Le Moulin Pointu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Maison d’Hôtes Le Moulin Pointu is located in Sainte-Nathalène. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 3.4 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Le Moulin Pointu, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Zeer vriendelijk stel dat dit runt en heerlijke table d’hotes, aanrader!
- We hadden een kamer op het gelijkvloers met een eigen terras en onze Auto kon vlakbij staan.
- La ubicación y tranquilidad. El confort de las habitaciones. La piscina. La amabilidad de los propietarios
- Karen, ses confitures et sa gentillesse. La piscine, le calme…. une belle charte qui doit être respectée par tous afin que ce lieu reste un havre de repos…
- L’accueil, les petites attentions du petit déjeuner : cake, brioches faits maison ! les confitures !!!
Les Collines du Périgord
Located in La Dornac in the region of Aquitaine, 15 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Les Collines du Périgord features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 10 miles from Les Collines du Périgord, and Rocamadour is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 7 miles from the property.
étape au calme sur la route des vacances, baignade des enfants à l’arrivée,
petit déjeuner complet avec confitures maison,
mais obligation de faire 5 kms pour trouver le restaurant le plus proche,
car pas de repas en période d’été, à savoir
L’accueil très chaleureux et convivial dès notre arrivée, de très bon conseil sur les activités et pour notre part les restaurants aux alentours. Chambre et salle de bain spacieuse avec un très grand lit confortable et un canapé. Hébergement bien indiqué en amont. Terrasse, piscine et salle commune très agréable.
Nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir.
- bonne accueil .belle maison très belle chambre propreté impeccable ainsi que les extérieur.
- L’environnement, les propriétaires, la piscine, la proximité d’une zone touristique.
Le petit déjeuner excellent et très varié
La bâtisse et la terrasse donnant sur le jardin
- étape au calme sur la route des vacances, baignade des enfants à l’arrivée,
Maison d’Hôtes La Maison de Léopold
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Maison d’Hôtes La Maison de Léopold is located in Terrasson in the region of Aquitaine, just 16 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 11 miles from La Maison de Léopold, and Rocamadour is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The owner was extremely nice and helpful as we arrived late on sunday night we just wanted to eat and shower and sleep. She brought us a bottle of wine while to the room we settled in and she also phoned aroud to find us a restaurant that was still open.
The breakfast was gorgeous with a fab selection of pastries and bread, homemade jams, and homemade yoghurt (which was pretty much the best i’ve ever tasted!) and a good selection of teas and coffee.
The rooms were also lovely. They were clean, warm and a good shower!
Would love to go back during summer as it was january when we stayed and so didn’t do it any justice.
- Beds were very comfortable and the rooms had a nice finish. Breakfast was lovely and Valerie couldn’t do enough for us all. Would definitely stay again!
Old farm setting 5 minutes from town
Great restaurant recommendations
Accessible to motorway
- Delicious breakfast, fabulous hostess (nothing was a problem- she was happy to spend time with us discussing cultural aspects and local highlights), just out of town, peaceful, beautiful pool area. Would highly recommend this place!!!
- Valerie, our hostess, was wonderful in every way. She even helped us carry our (heavy) suitcases upstairs. She prepared a delicious breakfast each morning with home-made jam, home-grown strawberries and other local produce. She provided advice about the region and dining out which was very useful. The rooms were beautifully decorated and immaculate with a very luxurious feel. I liked the toiletries. The property is gorgeous: peaceful, rural, with cows grazing nearby and lovely views. There was ample car parking space. I would love to stay there again one day. We stayed in a lot of accommodation all over France during our time there, and this was for me the best equal of all of them.
- The owner was extremely nice and helpful as we arrived late on sunday night we just wanted to eat and shower and sleep. She brought us a bottle of wine while to the room we settled in and she also phoned aroud to find us a restaurant that was still open.
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Oustralac
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes L’Oustralac offers accommodations in La Chapelle-Aubareil, just 9 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes L’Oustralac, and Rocamadour is 26 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 17 miles away.
- All was excellent. Very comfortable and warm and quiet. Very nice hosts. Charged less because I was alone.
Lovely quiet area with a small village 10 mins walk away. Nearest restaurant approx 7kms.
Hosts are really nice people who make you feel welcome in their converted rustic cottage. Bedroom and bathroom really nice. Lovely and clean. Breakfast takes place in a communal setting which makes for interesting conversations and a chance to get to know other guests.
- A lovely place, quiet, peaceful, rural from which to explore Perigord.
Lovely family room with a separate area for the children.
Super friendly and helpful hosts.
- Spacious unit. A long way out in picturesque countryside. You need a car definitely. Lovely spot. Hosts Jack & Nadine went out of their way to help. Biggest & best bowl of coffee in France ! ?
Lo Petit Cretsou
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Lo Petit Cretsou is located in Simeyrols. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 6 miles from Lo Petit Cretsou, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Pieceful and quite area, a lot of space and privacy around the small house where we slept, the animals on the property, very delicious breakfast, very nice owner who gave us a lot of information and also made reservations for us for restaurants.
- Acceuil parfait,tres bel emplacement ,a recommander sans hesiter
Innemende gastvrijheid van de gastvrouw, Chantal maar ook het uitstekende ontbijt dat ze elke ochtend voor ons klaarmaakte. De rustgevende omgeving maar toch is alle comfort aanwezig.
Uitstekende zwembad tijdens de hete juni 2017 dagen.
Un accueil humain et chaleureux dans un décor somptueux. Une chambre d’hôte fonctionnelle,décorée avec goût. Le domaine est calme et authentique.
Nos hôtes ont été à l’écoute et très accueillants.
- Avons passé une nuit dans un véritable hâvre de paix. Les lieux sont de toute beauté, la chambre d’hôte est un véritable cocon, Chantal la propriétaire est géniale et très accueillante. Nous avons hâte de revenir pour y passer plusieurs jours. Le petit-déjeuner est copieux. Que du bonheur !
One of our best sellers in La Chapelle-Aubareil! Located in La Chapelle-Aubareil in the region of Aquitaine, 10 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, L’Evidence features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles from L’Evidence, and Rocamadour is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owners were super helpful. We followed Google Maps which took us down a dirt road and nearly got bogged. We called from a small town nearby and the owner came out to meet us. They are so warm and friendly hosts. Food was amazing and the room was very comfortable. Loved our brief stay.
- The room was stunning, practical and comfortable. It was clean and beautifully decorated. Our host Alex was so friendly and welcoming. Our French is not good but we managed to communicate between us. The breakfast was lovely. The surrounding countryside was exceptional.
- Perfect French breakfast. Wonderful coffee, probably the best we’ve had in months. delicious bread, home made jams and frensh viennoiseries. Also fresh delicious soft cheese made from the milk of the owner’s Montbeliard cows. A real treat.
- Great location, nice owners, extremely peaceful and good restaurant with lovely view. Our 3 and a half year old loved the grounds and swings.
- Bedrooms were OK, and very well isolated against noise. The complete silence of the surrounding area. Friendly owners.
Le Relais du Pech
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Le Relais du Pech is located in Carlux, just 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Le Relais du Pech, and Rocamadour is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 19 miles from Le Relais du Pech.
- Beautiful house, location, owners. Great pool and views and breakfast!
- Linda & Ken are superb hosts. They made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. The quality of the hospitality and the facilities at Le Relais de Pech cannot be overstated. Add in the beauty of the area and this is a ‘gem’ in the Dordogne. My only regret is that we did not stay long enough: there is so much to see and do in the area. The swimming pool was lovely and warm, a real pleasure to swim in. Linda & ken also had excellent recommendations for restaurants and places to see in the area. The breakfasts were very good too, as were the kitchen facilities available for guests to use. We will definitely return.
- Accomodation, attention to detail and hosts excellent. Provided us with a beautiful breakfast each morning and met needs of one of the party who was gluten free. Lovely private room. Couldn’t fault Linda and Ken’s hospitality. They also provided us with very useful local information on value for money local restaurants and attractions in the nearby area.
- Ken and Linda were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Very clean accommodation, lovely room with own entrance and use of beautiful kitchen diner ( sole use for guests) which was fully equipped and a bonus for the holiday. Wonderful breakfasts with Linda excelling in bringing different things to the table every day. Extremely helpful and so so friendly not forgetting Maurice their dog. Last but not least the swimming pool is great and very warm and the view from the terrace is amazing. Beautiful location within easy reach to lots of different attractive castles, villages etc and close to the Dordogne river.
Linda and Ken were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome
The kitchen was a bonus as we could cook our own food and sit and enjoy the lovely rural settings
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paulin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paulin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paulin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paulin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!