10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pauligne Languedoc-roussillon:
Au pied du Figuier
Au pied du Figuier is located in Pauligne, just 14 miles from Carcassone.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Ax-les-Thermes is 29 miles from Au pied du Figuier, and Foix is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful apartment with a lovely view in a quiet little village near Limoux. Nice bathroom and well-equipped kitchen. Very friendly and helpful hostess. Excellent breakfast with homemade bread, many different kinds of delicious conserves and juice. A huge amount of interesting places to see in the area. We will be happy to return someday.
- Beautifully appointed, large room and bathroom with enormous pine beams. Fine view. Very friendly and helpful hostess. Excellent breakfasts with homemade conserves and apple juice and special breads. Very peaceful.
- Located in the midst of vinyards, very calm, nicely renovated old building.
- Slightly off the beaten track and village nothing to write home about, but the accommodation is fabulous and the owner was wonderful! Room was decorated beautifully with a contemporary ensuite. For the first time in France we had tea and coffee making facilities in the room as well as complimentary bottled water – much appreciated!
- Everything was excellent. The room. The views. Cleanliness. Comfortable. Breakfast was the best we had. Homemade breads and jams. Fruit home made yoghourts. Christina was a great host and we would definitely recommend this lovely guest house. We will certainly return. Christina was very helpful with information on the area and took time to have a chat which made the experience so much more inviting. Can’t wait to return.
Domaine St George
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Domaine St George is located in Limoux in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Just 13 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from Domaine St George, and Foix is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 12 miles from Domaine St George.
- Domaine St George ticks all the boxes. Lovely B&B home just out of Limoux. Our hosts were especially welcoming and helpful, and recommended that we go to the Mirepoix apple festival which was great fun, The breakfast was especially nice, made with organic produce. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Very friendly and helpful. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was amazing. Would definitely recommend.
- Everything, the best hosts, great breakfast awesome pool, magnificent sunset over looking the vineyard.
- Very warm welcome on arrival. Excellent breakfast, hosts available with great knowledge of local area. Additional self catering facilities available which for us was a bonus. Over and above for a B and B.
- The hostos are very friendly and the breakfast is excellent offering everything from cold meats to cereals.
Chez Dyna – B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chez Dyna – B&B offers accommodations in Alaigne. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Carcassone is 15 miles from Chez Dyna – B&B, and Ax-les-Thermes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 14 miles from Chez Dyna – B&B.
- .Bedroom was very comfortable, great bathroom and shower, all tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean.An extensive and tasty continental breakfast was provided. I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Great hosts, terrific dinner and breakfast. Large comfortable nicely decorated room and bathroom.
Central and quiet location in middle of the small village.
Very service oriented management by the English couple.
Pleasant garden with nice atmosphere.
Very convenient and free parking on Chez Dyna premises.
Extremely good breakfast.
Incredibly good dinner! (To be booked and payed separately)
Very comfortable, Lin and Geoff were excellent hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them. Room was large with every facility and bathroom had bath and shower. Lovely garden with shaded areas and cold drinks in refrigerator.
Breakfast was continental as expected in France with juice, cereals and bread and croissants warm from the bakery in the village.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, pretty garden with a chicken, cat and coin appero and the only accommodation we could find on the chemin des razes – we were walking it. Clean, very pleasant bedroom.
B&B La Moneze Basse
Located in Limoux, 13 miles from Carcassone, B&B La Moneze Basse features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from B&B La Moneze Basse, and Foix is 30 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 12 miles away.
- We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the breakfast was excellent. We were made to feel very welcome. We are looking forward to going back later in the year.
- Outstanding breakfast , lovely room, property perfectly located for our purposes. Jeremy was most informative in relation to the micro climates in the area. Lovely bathroom and shower.
- Jeremy was a great host. The room was very comfortable and location was quiet and restful. The breakfast was very delicious and a step above expectation for sure. The fresh eggs, bacon and yogurt were especially appreciated.
- Well, well beyond our expectations. Jeremy, the host was charming and very professional. Would recommend to anyone. Excellent and thankyou.
- Very good location! very cozy and clean and everything is provided. The staff and the hotel owner are professionals and nice people. I recommend to all!
Chez Françoise is located in Cournanel, just 14 miles from Carcassone.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from Chez Françoise, and Castelnaudary is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Habitación amplia y acogedora, limpia. Buen desayuno, muy buena atención y simpatía.
- Petit déjeuner extra, chambre très confortable. très bon accueil. Nous recommandons “Chez Françoise”
- L’excellent accueil, le décor chaleureux et le petit déjeuner raffiné composé d’excellents produits.
- Nous avons tout apprécié du confort au petit déjeuner et surtout la gentillesse de l hote. Nous avons passé un agréable séjour
sejour tres agreable . la patronne tres gentille malgre notre arrivee tardive . la chambre est tout confort un vrai havre de paix pour un week end en amoureux le top . le petit dejeuner est digne des grands hotels servi avec soin et avec des produits de qualite a recommander les yeux fermes
en esperant y revenir un jour encore mille fois merci
Le Petit Verger
Located in Brugairolles, 11 miles from Carcassone, Le Petit Verger features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Foix is 30 miles from Le Petit Verger, and Castelnaudary is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 10 miles from Le Petit Verger.
- We went to a family wedding at Domaine Gayda – the nearby vineyard to which we could walk to so the location was perfect for us. A car is essential as Brugairolles has nothing apart from a church and Marie. The lady who owns le Petit Verger was lovely – so helpful despite our lack of French and her limited English. Thank goodness for google translate! She has 10 cats – most stay outside during the warm months – if you are missing your own cat there are plenty of substitutes!! Extremely quiet location but you get a real rural B and B French experience!
- House & furniture & bedrooms beautiful & v comfortable. Lovely comfy bed & beautiful linen. Loved Julie the goat & 10 fab pussycats. Dani a gorgeous lady & was wonderful with our young dog & 21year old pussycat.
- The owner was very lovely, as was the decor in the bedroom.
- L’accueil, la décoration, la tranquillité, la qualité de la literie, la présence de chats
- Gentilissima la signora che gestiva la casa ottima la colazione con dolce fatto in casa!
Domaine de Perry
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Domaine de Perry is located in Pieusse in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 11 miles from Carcassone. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Castelnaudary is 24 miles from Domaine de Perry, and Revel is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome, and beautiful surroundings,which we enjoyed walking in.Comfortable and stylish rooms.
The old farmhouse has been creatively and comfortably modernised and extended, surrounded by peaceful rustic views with horses grazing. ( The other half of the business is equestrian ). Huge plus : the communal sitting/eating area and kitchen ( and fridge) with an excellent coffee maker and kettle. All for guests. Air con in the room was marvellous in the August heat.
Follow the host’s directions on the web site carefully and you will find it. After Pieusse look out for the turning signed for Perry off the Saint Hilaire road (D 104) after the “Robert” vineyard. Two amazing nearby restaurants – well worth the visit : L’Odalisque in Limoux and Ducs de Joyeuse in Couiza. Hospitable, welcoming hosts and very tempting breakfast choices. Good centre for sight-seeing.
- Great location, in the quiet countryside, but close to Carcassonne, Cathars castles, les Corbieres, Andorra, the Pyrenees. Great breakfasts on a sunny terrace. Nice kitchen and family room.
- Owners were most welcoming and spoke perfect English. Generous portions when meals were booked. A place to get away from it all.
- Perfect for a stressfree getaway. The breakfast was amazing: fresh pressed orange juice, delicacies from the local bakers, fresh fruit, local cheeses and sometimes even a home baked cake or crumble! Best way to start a day of exploring the beautiful local countryside or the many castles, caves and cloisters in “Cathar Country”.
La Maison de la Riviere B&B
La Maison de la Riviere B&B is located in Espéraza, just 20 miles from Carcassone.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 31 miles from La Maison de la Riviere B&B, and Ax-les-Thermes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- I loved the décor and the overall feel of the Art Nouveau around the place – Roy has put in a lot of effort to create a wonderful, tasteful space in all areas. The cleanliness is second to none.
- The warm welcome from the hosts – their knowledge of the area and the beautiful room – so tastefully decorated. Really good value for money.
- Large comfy room with tea and coffee making facilities. Continental breakfast with a good choice and quality produce. Roy was very friendly and helpful with his local knowledge.
- Roy was such a sweet man and so helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The room was so lovely & comfortable and the location easy to find. Everything about my stay was exquisite, including Roy’s trust in me to send payment the next day when I was short on euros.
- Perfect welcome with two nice glasses of red wine, perfect host and lovely breakfast in the morning
Chambres D’Hôtes L’Escalette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres D’Hôtes L’Escalette offers accommodations in Alet-les-Bains, just 16 miles from Carcassone.The rooms have a private bathroom.Ax-les-Thermes is 29 miles from Chamb D’Hôtes L’Escalette, and Les Angles is 30 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 16 miles away.
- Fabulous location, very characterful house and garden. Excellent material to read about the area (in French) and good tips for outings. Alet is a charming place to visit.
- Accueil sympathique. Belle bâtisse à l ancienne avec jardin.
- Estuvo todo genial,hicieron de nuestro viaje que fuese muy acogedor. Todo limpio,bien ubicado,una casa muy bonita,el desayuno muy bueno y lo mejor fue tomar el desayuno con la compañia de los dueños que fueron muy amables con nosotros. Repetiremos seguro.
- L’accueil très chaleureux et simple, l’impression d’être attendus et d’être et reçus comme des invités
- la disponibilité de notre hôte ainsi que sa grande connaissance de la région, ses conseils… la literie est très confortable. le petit déjeuner, avec son pain frais, ses viennoiseries et surtout ses confitures maison, est copieux et délicieux.
Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood
Located in Arzens, 7 miles from Carcassone, Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. Castres is 28 miles from Chambre d Hotes, and Saix is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 5 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Neptune Wood.
- Breakfast with others quests at one table, spacious bathroom
- Very friendly, very comfortable, inexpensive very good meal in local resto.
- Lovely breakfast in friendly company and very helpful hosts.
We stayed in the “Comete Family Room with Shower” and the room was very good. A fan could be useful in a hotter night.
The house was great and the owners (including the cat) were very welcoming.
The location is good if you have a car and are in a middle of a road trip.
- lovely people, lovely breakfast and between Carcassonne Narbonne and Arzens the scenery is lovely and fields full of sunflowers, the owners advised us where to go for a day out, we visited the village, it was lovely
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pauligne Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pauligne Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!