10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paulhiet Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulhiet Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paulhiet Rhône-alps:
Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice is located in Truinas in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.Valence is 26 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Location, pool, pétanque, owners. When local restaurants were closed they offered to prepare supper for us, it was delicious.
- Adventure to get to this beautifully restored farmhouse and delightful family. Enjoyed exquisite bath and lounge by the pool Best nights sleep in quiet and comfy bed. Merci!
- Extremely nice personnel! Lovely location, clean and stylish room and Provence style, swimming pool with super cool view and amazing dog Jessy 🙂 This hotel was one of the best parts of our honey moon!
- L’accueil de nos hôtes, adorables et serviables. La chambre spacieuse et le lit confortable et douillet. La belle salle de bain avec la grande baignoire vintage au milieu. La machine à café/thé à dispo dans la chambre. Le petit déjeuner gourmand avec les confitures maison. Le cadre et la vue. En bref tout 🙂
- schön grosses Zimmer mit entsprechendem Nassraum, Aussicht ins Tal, die Strasse liegt allerdings sehr dicht dabei, Nachts aber ruhig, Treppenhaus recht eng und steil,
La Vieille Auberge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Vieille Auberge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vesc. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.Montélimar is 20 miles from La Vieille Auberge, and Die is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Spectacular view from our living-room sized balcony, where we also were served a delicious breakfast. Room was large, bed very comfortable. The village is tiny and looks our a=on a most luscious landscape of mountains, rolling farmlands, a small church, a very paintable picture. Jules and his wife were great, helpful hosts.
- Nous avons aimé l’accueil simple et très sympa d’Alex, le cadre original et convivial du restaurant et des chambres, le petit déj dans la salle du resto le premier jour et sur la sublime terrasse le second jour. C’était une petite parenthèse magique 🙂
La chambre est spacieuse, aménagée avec goût, avec une très belle salle de bain.
Le petit déjeuner servi le matin sur la grande table comme à la maison est très convivial.
Les repas proposés par le restaurant sont excellents: des produits de la région, cuisinés pour les mettre en valeur. Et en fin, tout le personnel est très accueillant, et plein de prévenance.
Même en venant pour la première fois, vous avez l’impression d’être chez vous.
Une très belle surprise, au cœur d’un tout petit village, au milieu d’une très belle région.
- L’amabilité et la sympathie des propriétaires ! L’accueil et l’ambiance, les chambres, le petit-déj. !
le grand lit moelleux, la terrasse pour les beaux jours, le style vieux bistrot du restaurant !
chambre bien chauffée. Cuisine raffinée digne d’un chef !
La Danse des Papillons – Chambre d’hôtes & Glamping
La Danse des Papillons – Chambre d’hôtes is located in Roche-Saint-Secret, 28 miles from Orange and 16 miles from Montélimar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Die is 23 miles from La Danse des Papillons , and Vaison-la-Romaine is 18 miles from the property.
- Great location sorrounded by nature. Very friendly owner and staff. Wish we could have stayed there longer.
- Fantastic stay, the setting is beautiful and the host was really lovely, including letting us stay an extra night when our other accomadation was cancelled. The stream at the bottom of the property is incredible and the breakfast each morning was the perfect way to start the day! Would definitely recommend and stay again!
- Absolutely beautiful setting, super comfortable beds, delicious and fresh bread, jams and fruit for breakfast- we loved it.
Cadre idéal pour se ressourcer
Chambre accueil et service au top
les proprietaires sont discrets mais acceuillants et tout à fait présent si on a besoin de quelquechose.
Le lieu est spacieux, très propre et agréable
C ‘est exactement ce que j’attends d’une chambre d’hôtes.. Un confort “personnalisé” tout en ayant l’indépendance et la discrétion d’un hôtel ..
Lilas et Glycine
Located in Dieulefit, 30 miles from Orange, Lilas et Glycine features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valence is 29 miles from Lilas et Glycine, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from Lilas et Glycine.
- OUr hosts were delightful, it had a nice garden and the beds were comfortable. The location was in the centre of Dieulefit and everything was in walking distance.
- Catherine and her husband are wonderful hosts. We were traveling by bicycle and a rainstorm was due the afternoon we arrived in Dieulefit. Catherine said we could check in at noon, which allowed us to avoid the storm. Catherine prepared delicious French family style dinners and joined us for the meal. She informed us that there was a Homage to Jacques Brel concert at the new theater, We were able to attend the concert with her. Before dinner that evening, she played Jacques Brel records while we sat in front of the warm fire in the living room. The next night she joined us for a baroque music concert at a local church. After the concert, Catherine gave us a night time tour of the historical center. Our bikes were easily accommodated on the dry, protected porch. Catherine is a cyclist also and advised us on the 2 bike rides we did in the lovely surrounding area.
- Déjeuner très agréable et hôte a l’écoute de ses clients. Lieu agréable et confortable.
Le calme très appréciable.
La chambre très agréable et très bien équipée.
Le lit très confortable.
Séjour idyllique dans le cadre merveilleux d’une ville originale et artistique (FESTIVAL ECLATS).,
“LILAS ET GLYCINES”, à deux pas du centre, vous offre plus qu’une simple chambre d’hôtel.
Accueil chaleureux, déco étudiée, petites attentions et disponibilité de l’hôtesse des lieux, font toute la différence, sans compter un prix “tout doux”
Je la recommande
Weekend en Provence
Weekend en Provence is located in Comps, 28 miles from Valence and 18 miles from Montélimar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Die is 18 miles from Weekend en Provence, and Vaison-la-Romaine is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from Weekend en Provence.
- Very peaceful and charming place to find inspiration and enjoy extended, pure nature. The children also were happy to discover the natursl site and play table tennis. Breakfast and Breakfast terrace are excellent. Looking forward to our next stay at Weekend en Provence
- The location is superb, even though it was hard work cycling up there! We had a large room with private bathroom. The food cooked and served by the hostess was simply superb. She is a fascinating lady and we very much enjoyed meeting her.
- The place is just wonderful, location is fantastic. The hosts are very, very nice and helpful and it also adds to the experience. You do have the feeling you are staying in and old farm house in the country (well, you really are staying in an old authentic farm house…). You can see the personal touches and attention the owners have with the details. Wonderful experience, would be a nice place to go and stay a couple of days relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility. Breakfast (and dinner) in the terrace with the lovely view is just fantastic. We stayed in the room with the bathroom and it is lovely with a charming rustic feeling. There is even a Tipi to stay if you want. Definitely going back.
De gastheer en dame zijn zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij en kunnen goede tips over de omgeving geven. Ontbijtwensen mochten doorgegeven worden.
Het uitzicht vanuit de tipi was geweldig. Een plek om naar terug te gaan.
- J’ai aimé la beauté et le confort de l’endroit. Les propriétaires ont le sens de l’accueil et de la sympathie. Le repas proposé était délicieux! L’endroit se trouve au cœur des chemins de randonnée!
B&B Domaine La Françoise
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Domaine La Françoise is located in Dieulefit in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Orange is 29 miles from Domaine La Françoise, and Valence is 29 miles away. Caumont Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- L’accueil sympathique du propriétaire, une très bonne table copieuse préparée par la conjointe du propriétaire, une belle grande chambre confortable, le tout dans un décor et un environnement bucolique; bref un beau moment de détente et de vacances.
Le petit déjeuner copieux : viennoiseries de qualité, pain aux céréales croustillant.
La grande surface de la chambre avec le coin salon agréable.
La possibilité de garer la voiture dans la cour.
La vue sur le grand jardin et la piscine.
- La chambre était magnifique. Et l’accueil adorable !
- Le petit déjeuner, la disponibilité de l’hôte, le calme, le jacuzzi (un bonheur en plein hivers), le repas magique du nouvel an personnalisé selon nos souhaits, le parc, la chambre spacieuse, la propreté du lieu et j’en passe…
- Accueil chaleureux et grande disponibilité de notre hôte. Chambre spacieuse, propre et très confortable. Petit déjeuner complet et copieux. Un endroit a recommander. Belle demeure au calme .
Located in Truinas, 26 miles from Valence, La Souche features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Montélimar is 17 miles from La Souche, and Die is 18 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 48 miles away.
- The owners, Monika & Philipe sont formidable. Beautiful views. Great breakfasts! Recently, tastefully renovated.
- The room was large and comfy for three adults.Views were stunning.Our breakfast was sourced and produced locally,tasty and filling.This is a beautifully run B&B and would return any time. WiFi excellent. Parking great.
- Phil and Monique are very friendly. The breakfast is fantastic. The views are the best!
We had a lovely stay! Monika and Philippe are the friendliest of hosts. Do try Philippes food too.
The house is an authentic old building but the rooms are recently renovated so bathrooms etc are very comfortable and new. They have a very beautiful pool with a view. And last but not least, the beds were outstanding.
Très bon accueil de nos hôtes fort sympathiques.
Petit déjeuner copieux et très bonne literie dans une chambre à 3 lits immense!
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Nuits du Taris
Located on the hills of Bourdeaux, 24.9 miles from Montélimar, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Nuits du Taris offers B&B accommodation in a house with stone walls and exposed wooden beams. You can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden.All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Les Nuits du Taris have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is included and serve each morning in the dining room. Family-style dishes from the region prepared with local produce can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas. Hiking and paragliding activities are available near the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Crest is 15.5 miles from the B&B.
- L’accueil et le goût des hôtes pour l’aménagement de leur maison. C’était très joli, confortable et soigné.
Propriétaire très accueillante
Petit déjeuner de qualité
lieu magique surtout dans la brume du matin, situation parfaite pour la rando que je m’étais fixée “les 3 becs”,
accueil très sympathique, présence et discrétion,
chambre spacieuse, décoration soignée et très bonne literie,
- Un lieu magique et préservé. Une bâtisse qui nous plonge dans l’histoire, l’art, l’esthétique tout en restant accueillante, agréable et douce à vivre. Les hôtes sauront prendre soin de vous tout en restant discrets et attentionnés. Nous conseillons vivement la découverte de ce lieu et le partage de la table d’hôtes.
L’emplacement dans un petit vallon
La bâtisse et sa décoration, le confort en général
Mas de L’Adret
Located in Roche-Saint-Secret, 27 miles from Orange, Mas de L’Adret features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge, business center, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Valence is 31 miles from Mas de L’Adret, and Montélimar is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 41 miles from Mas de L’Adret.
The owners are very accommodating. The views are amazing from the hilltop location. The atmosphere is a contemporary but rustic country in, in an out-of-the-way rural location surrounded by vineyards. It is located on a unpaved rural road off a minor country road.
There is a lovely pool area with spa.
Breakfasts were delicious, a was the coffee, breads, and egg dishes prepared to order by the owners.
There is a beautiful living room and lounge area for guests, with comfortable and stylish seating.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Mas de L’Adret. The views were absolutely amazing. The grounds around the house are beautiful, with a great pool and several different places to relax. The room was very modern, clean and comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the stay was the delicious breakfast overlooking the surrounding hills, including a homemade yogurt which was the best we’ve ever had and equally delicious homemade breads and jams. The attention to detail in every aspect of our stay was perfect. Patrick and Francoise were wonderful hosts, very friendly and welcoming yet discreet. We will definitely be back!
- The pool and spa are amazing with a five star view. The beds are extremely comfortable and the entire hotel is beautifully designed and tastefully decorated. Eating a lavish French breakfast on the beautiful terrace overlooking the valley is the icing on the cake.
Best host, friendly and nice, the view and the place where the hotel is, the food, the design of the hotel… There is nothing to say that was not excellent, except maybe that for sure it was to short and it is a must to return
- Location views architecture house-styling: excellent photo’s original
- The owners are very accommodating. The views are amazing from the hilltop location. The atmosphere is a contemporary but rustic country in, in an out-of-the-way rural location surrounded by vineyards. It is located on a unpaved rural road off a minor country road.
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bourdeaux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Valence is 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas, and Montélimar is 20 miles from the property.
- Nice host, clean and spacious facilities, peaceful location.
- Beautiful and peaceful countryside location. Warm welcome of the host. Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good. Beautiful location. Clean and comfortable.
- Very nice hosts; clean and comfortable room. Shame to only stay one night!
Accueil et propreté irréprochables
Par beau temps, l’extérieur doit être agréable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paulhiet Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhiet Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!