10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paulhe Midi-pyrénées:
Maison des Etoiles
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Maison des Etoiles is located in Verrières, just 8 miles from Millau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Mende is 29 miles from Maison des Etoiles, and Rodez is 27 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 32 miles away.
Setting with stunning views.
Hosts were very nice.
Evening meal shared with the other guests was good fun and good food.
Room had expensive quality fittings.
- The owners were wonderfully welcoming & the menu/food excellent. The other guests were so friendly too & all spoke English. At every turn in the grounds was another entertaining nuance. This was a first but certainly not a last visit. Highly recommended.
- Fantastic location, beautifully maintained grounds, very clean outdoor swimming pool, great hosts. Would definitely stay here again! Thank you Johannes and Astrid!
- Nice location. Lovely traditional style buildings. Good breakfast.
La gentillesse des propriétaires
La beauté des lieux
La qualité du diner
- Setting with stunning views.
Ferme Auberge de Quiers
Ferme Auberge de Quiers offers pet-friendly accommodations in Compeyre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Millau is 5 miles from Ferme Auberge de Quiers, and Mende is 31 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 34 miles away.
- Quiet nice location, very friendly, perfect room and terrace.
- Die Wohnung lebt von der Lage: phänomenaler Ausblick über die Cevennen, viele Ecken mit Bänken und Sitzgruppen, um die Aussicht zu genießen, absolute Stille, eine Labsal für die Seele, Zimmer einfach aber sehr sauber und funktional, Frühstück solide, einfach aber hochwertig, Essbereich liebevoll dekoriert und eingerichtet,
- La ferme-auberge de Quiers propose des chambres familiales dans un site unique. Le panorama y est splendide et l’environnement est appaisant. Le dîner est copieux et varié et l’ambiance du restaurant est fort sympathique.
- Super lekker eten en ontbijt, veel rust prachtige views
- Un peu isolé et délicat à trouver, mais bon accueil calme et environnement superbe
Chambre d’Hôtes Villa Les Tilleuls
Chambre d’Hôtes Villa Les Tilleuls is located in Millau, 30 miles from Rodez and 30 miles from Florac. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Everything. We had the whole of the ground floor of a
beautiful house, tastefully and comfortably furnished with every facility imaginable and a beautiful garden. Add to this the most charming helpful host, Christelle and you have a perfect stay. Wonderful. And then the breakfast -brilliant
- Our breakfast table was beautifully set in the backyard and surrounded by garden flowers. What a delightful way to start the day.
- Stunning. Great quiet location easy walk to the center of town. Delightful owner who couldn’t do enough to help. Beautiful apartment fully self contained.
- Very spacious; it is like an apartment with 4 rooms: bedroom, bath/toilet area, living room and kitchen/breakfast area. Well furnished. Welcoming hostess. Elegant breakfast.
- It was perfect for the town centre just a five minute walk, the owners are the nicest people ever and the suite was fantastic perfect for a couple , easily the best place we stayed and we travel a lot more than your average couple .
- Everything. We had the whole of the ground floor of a
Chambres d’Hôtes La Saisonneraie
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Saisonneraie offers accommodations in Luzençon, just 6 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rodez is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Saisonneraie, and Meyrueis is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 34 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Saisonneraie.
Bruno and Claude are very kind and have plenty of attentions and details.
Their place is awesome. The rooms are super cozy and comfortable.
Best views in town.
- Lovely typical Provençal house, with a fabulous view of the Millau Bridge. Breakfast was homemade with jams by Bruno, and served at a communal table by the window. Quite a distance from village, but, oh, well worth finding!
- We went to the region to see the Millau viaduct and wanted to stay near by. This place is incredible & one of my new favourite places. The B&B is stunning!!! Bruno & Marco are lovely, breakfast was lovely and we woke up above the clouds to the most amazing views. This place is a must visit, so quiet & tranquil. We only stayed a night which was a shame…would have loved to stay much longer!!
- The breakfast was limitedv in choice – and variety. Views are magnificent and the peace and tranquility welcome.
- We struggled a little to find the location but when we did to say it was worth the effort is an understatement. Stunning location and exceptional rooms, decorated to a very high quality and superbly finished. Very affable host who was very friendly and helpful. Eating a picnic with the sun going down overlooking the tremendous view will stay with us for a long time. Recommended!
- Bruno and Claude are very kind and have plenty of attentions and details.
Les Falaises is located in Mostuéjouls, just 9 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mende is 26 miles from Les Falaises, and Marvejols is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 38 miles from Les Falaises.
Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Exceptioally helpful owners recommending and even booking activities. Bent over backwards to help us with problems we had with our car.
- Brigitte and Patrick were fantastic, natural hosts. They made us feel welcome and almost part of the family. The breakfast on the terrace was wonderful and the views were superb. We stayed in the lovely, very comfortable Panoramic room which had amazing views as well. The medieval hilltop village of Liaucaus is delightful.
- Bridgette and Patryck were perfect hosts and made us feel so welcome with lots of home made food at breakfast and a lovely kitchen /sitting room with free tea and coffee. We had a wonderful stay.
- the owners were lovely, smiley and very helpful – gave us recommendations of where to visit and eat in the area , nice breakfast with home made marmalade and croissants. we had a room with an adjacent bathroom and shower on the second floor of a 17th century renovated house. beautiful views from the garden. great via ferrata on the cliffs adjacent to the village!!!!
- Everything was great: the well-signposted location (with easy parking), the friendly hosts (Patrick and Brigitte were very welcoming and helpful with suggestions), the room (comfy bed, nice clean bathroom), the breakfast (Brigitte’s superb home-made everything!) and the view from the terrace (spectacular cliffs and valleys).
- Breakfast all home produced with an enormous variety including many dishes traditional to the area.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Les Tilleuls is located in Saint-Georges-de-Luzençon in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 6 miles from Millau. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Rodez is 30 miles from Les Tilleuls, and Meyrueis is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from Les Tilleuls.
- Everything was catered for with nothing left to chance so that one was able to rest and recuperate and continue one’s journey thoroughly refreshed. I look forward to being able to visit again some time.
- A fantastic location, Lovely hosts, very quiet and peaceful. A lovely experience. We intend to stay every year on route to Spain. One word of advice, don’t follow a sat nav off the Millau bridge as it will take you down a very dangerous cliff face. Use the route from Millau town centre which will take you under the viaduct.
- Beautiful building, great location, spotless rooms
- The room was very spacious and comfortable furnished with beautiful antiques. The windows from this high ceilinged room overlooked the countryside and the grounds of the property.
- delicious petit déjeuner. owners welcoming and helpful. very quiet, away from the crowds.
Ermitage de Peyreleau
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a large terrace facing of the 12th-century village and Gorges of Jonte, this guest house is the former convent of Peyreleau. You can admire the on-site art gallery or swim in the river, a 5-minute walk away.Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. The rooms have a view of the Causse Noir and Les Gorges de la Jonte and they all include an LCD TV and one has a multi jet shower with a hammam.A continental breakfast is served in the arched dining room or on the terrace with views of the mountains. You can also relax in the living room, and there are restaurants and stores located in the village just a 2-minute walk from the property.On-site, guests can enjoy 4X4 rides or trials with their own car on 40-hectare private grounds.Located at the confluence of the gorges of the Jonte and Tarn, where you can go canoeing, this guesthouse is in a UNESCO World Heritage Site 12.4 miles north-east of Millau. The A75 is 12.4 miles away.
- Very warm welcome and lots of help with maps etc from the owner. Great breakfast and a lovely room.
- Hotel is a nicely converted old convent building in a charming unspoilt village, with great mountain views. Excellent local restaurants
Everything was wonderful in this beautiful building that had once been a small convent. Sadly I was ill so would love to go back and enjoy it all over again feeling brighter.
The hosts, building, garden and breakfasts were fabulous and the friendliest, relaxed cat you could ever wish to meet!
- A unique place to stay with so much character and received a great welcome from the hostess.
Beautiful house in a medieval village with stunning views
Very welcoming host
Fast internet connection
chambres du Domaine de Bombes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, chambres du Domaine de Bombes is located in Mostuéjouls in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 12 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Mende is 24 miles from Chambres du Domaine de Bombes, and Rodez is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from chambres du Domaine de Bombes.
The rooms are located around 4km outside from the next little town. It is absolutely quiet and the perfect startpoint for some excursions to George du tarn.
We were welcomed with open arms and everyone was amazingly nice. Breakfast is wonderful. One should also try the homemade dinner, which was simple but could match every high class dinner we had on our trip easily.
- Great Gite in Gorge du Tarn – easy to find, turning off off the main D907 towards Mostuejouls, do not go into the town but keep it to your left following the small country road towards Bombes (D32) house is on the left. Received a warm welcome by Christine who spoke good English – the two Gites are well created from possibly an old cow shed – but very cosy with wooden floors & a comfortable bed. We bought our own BBQ & used the outdoor seating area – great views. Tree frogs & glow worms at night in the garden! Breakfast was served by Bruno who also spoke very good English & was keen to make sure you were happy – will definitely return.
- The room is beautifull and looks very new. But the wi fi is almost absent. The location is very secluded. Breakfast was excellent and the hostess are nice.
- The place is gorgeous, the room is very comfortable and silent and, above all, the hospitality of the owners is outstanding. It’s a place to go more than once.
- Le charme des lieux, la convivialité et la disponibilité des propriétaires, le petit dej au coin du feu dans un lieu totalement atypique!
- The rooms are located around 4km outside from the next little town. It is absolutely quiet and the perfect startpoint for some excursions to George du tarn.
Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière offers accommodations in Sévérac-le-Château.Every room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Millau is 15 miles from Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière, and Mende is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hotel / bed and breakfast! The property owners were very kind, helpful, and courteous. The food was excellent. The property is located in a perfect old medival village with great views of the old castle (chateau). I hope to plan another trip here in the future to stay at this relaxing location.
- The most romantic place with lovely hospitality and friendly staff!
- Very warm welcome in fascinating property. Excellent home-cooked supper.
- Fantastic farmhouse, lovely welcome and excellent food. Why would you ever stay in a chain hotel when places like this are available. Absolutely lovely
- A comfortable stay on our journey south and a warm welcome from charming hosts. Lovely house uniquely furnished in a nice village.
Chambres D’hôtes Lou Jassou
Located in Lapanouse-de-Cernon, 7 miles from Millau, Chambres D’hôtes Lou Jassou features a terrace and views of the mountains.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Lamalou-les-Bains is 28 miles from Chambres D’hôtes Lou Jassou, and Meyrueis is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 42 miles from Chambres D’hôtes Lou Jassou.
- Quiet location in a village of about 120 souls, very friendly host, who gladly showed us the room and made a reservation at a restaurant in the next village, comfortable room with nice decoration (especially the bathroom is nice), Wi-Fi passable given the location, good breakfast, no problem with parking at all. Our host did her best to accommodate us despite the language barrier. Plus, plenty of sights in the vicinity.
- Nice hosts, quiet location, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast… everything you need for a perfect relaxing holiday.
Location was amazing….Surrounding area delightful.
Owners very welcoming. Good Breakfast.
Highly recommended, would definitely return.
Owners very friendly and helpful.
Comfortable bed, efficient shower, all immaculately clean.
The mosquito mesh over the windows was totally effective yet unobtrusive.
- Everything was perfect! We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful B&B. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Even though we need to drive a little far to find a restaurant, it’s a very good experience to stay in this unique and comfortable house built from an old farm.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paulhe Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paulhe Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!