10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paule Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Paule Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paule Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paule Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paule Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paule Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paule Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paule Brittany:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Minguen is located in Glomel in the region of Bretagne, just 28 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Pont-Aven is 31 miles from Minguen, and Morlaix is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 48 miles from Minguen.
- Lovely old cottage (but would not suit elderly/disabled) with tremendous rustic charm and beautiful garden. Lovely family room with two very comfortable double beds. Sadly Gilly was not there, but Norm and Gilly’s friend, Rachel, looked after us brilliantly – Norm took our wet and dirty cycling kit and washed and dried it and also booked a restaurant for us and drove us there. Absolutely delicious breakfast. Really well located for cyclists on the velodyssey.
- Lovely english couple very warm and welcoming. Very comfortable bed and auoete place.
- Our hosts were unexpectedly from Yorkshire, as are we and could not have been more welcoming. This old cottage is set in its own grounds, well away from main roads and guarantees a peaceful nights sleep. Norman was an IT buff and successfully sorted out my wife’s smartphone problem. Glomel is ideally situated as a base for touring western Brittany.
- The hosts could not be more welcoming and accommodating – they were both fabulous!
Lovely accommodation in a very peaceful place surrounded by a lovely garden.
Jill and Norman were extremely attentive, coming to meet us to direct us to the house. We were offered refreshments on our arrival. Later Norman drove us to the local village to a restaurant. He collected us again at the end of the meal.
The room was beautiful and very comfortable.
Breakfast was fresh with a great choice available.
Norman and Jill were very friendly and helpful.
Webb’s of Glomel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Webb’s of Glomel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Glomel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from Webb’s of Glomel, and Pont-Aven is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, great shower and a safe place for our bikes
- I recomended this hotel, people have a very good service. For my fantastic
- Friendly welcome and a safe place to store my bicycle
- Very comfortable just like being in your own home .
- From the moment we arrived wet and bedraggled Cliff could not do enough for us. We were able to hose our bikes down and put them away securely. In the meantime Cliff was arranging a hot drink for us both! Our room was very comfy, he even provides a fridge with a few bottles of beer or soft drinks, costs…..1 euro each !! He pointed out the only restaurant open that evening and after showering we went out and had the most delicious pizza I have ever had! The next morning we had a wholesome breakfast and Cliff pointed out a good route for our next part of our journey. It is another place that I will revisit with my wife. Too good not to go again!
Chambres d’hôtes Ty Guelen Kerdiston
Located in Glomel, 26 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Chambres d’hôtes Ty Guelen Kerdiston features a terrace and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pontivy is 22 miles from Ty Guelen Kerdiston, and Guingamp is 25 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Located beside a beautiful stretch of the Brest Nantes Canal and offering clean, comfortable and well-equipped rooms – and, best of all, superb breakfasts featuring beautifully prepared local specialities and wonderful home-made confiture – Ty Guelen makes an excellent base for exploring inland Brittany or a convenient overnight stop on the way to or from the ferry. Our convivial and generous hosts, Pina and Jimmy, made us feel very much at home and proved entertaining and resourceful guides to the many natural attractions of the immediate area.
Perfect location right on the Nantes-Brest canal
Welcoming host very friendly
- Wonderful reception, everything perfect with a beautiful breakfast. A perfect chambred’hote.
- Everything was really perfect. Very warm welcome by the hosts, indications for getting around, lovely breakfast with plenty of fresh things to eat.
- Lovely welcoming couple. Very helpful even though our French is limited. Food fantastic especially the crepes for breakfast fabulous.
Chez Odette offers accommodations in Maël-Carhaix. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from Chez Odette, and Morlaix is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 47 miles from Chez Odette.
- Wow, just fantastic! What fantastic hosts Daria and Brian were amazing. So friendly and helpful. They made us feel like long lost friends or family rather than just paying guests. Once we move to France we will definitely be back to sample the legendary fish n chips
- The personal service is next to impossible to find in the States with breakfast at the ready and always a good joke
- We were cycle touring and Chez Odette is very convenient for the V6 Voie Verte. The owners at this small cafe/restaurant/chambre d’hote give a warm welcome and provide a hearty evening meal, perfect for cyclists. Rooms are simple but adequate and breakfast was good. We had a very enjoyable overnighter in Mael-Carhaix. We stocked up at a pleasant farmer’s market in the town square (Thursday morning) and other shops were available for supplies.
- The warmth of the welcome from Daria and Brian was exceptional. We had cycled there from Roscoff and basked in the comfort and rejuvenating atmosphere of Chez Odette! The food was excellent and rooms full of character and comfort. There was a real sense that they just wanted us to have a lovely stay which we did. We journeyed on the next day feeling we had left old friends behind….
- The American couple who runs it are really nice.really flexible and accommodating of last minutes needs.Very quiet place.
Vallée des Ardoisières
Vallée des Ardoisières offers pet-friendly accommodations in Maël-Carhaix. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from Vallée des Ardoisières, and Morlaix is 28 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 47 miles away.
Delightful host, great conversations (if that is what you want), a very comfy bed, a calm atmosphere and a good breakfast..
Thank you Eddie for having a hairdryer in the bathroom!
- Lovely big room- fantastic bathroom with shower- friendly helpful owner- stayed here b4 and would recommend to friends. Economical but well above standard for a much more pricey B and B.
- Wifi didn’t work, the host let me use his computer. Very kind man, pleasant conversations, good breakfast.
- Bed very comfy.huge. Room clean comfortable nice French breakfast. Lovely shower.
- Parfait pour un séjour affaires excellent rapport qualité prix
- Delightful host, great conversations (if that is what you want), a very comfy bed, a calm atmosphere and a good breakfast..
B&B St Emillion Braz
Featuring free WiFi, B&B St Emillion Braz offers accommodations in Plévin. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from B&B St Emillion Braz, and Quimper is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ty Beg ar Grapenn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Ty Beg ar Grapenn is located in Langonnet in the region of Bretagne, just 25 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lorient is 29 miles from Ty Beg ar Grapenn, and Concarneau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Fabulous comfy room with cosy bed and excellent shower. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty with crispy croissants and pastries.
- Lovely warm welcome. Beautifully appointed room. Lovely rural location, so peaceful. Tasty breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Propreté, confort, accueil, silence, localisation;
La cama es super cómoda y la recibida por parte de la propietaria, es fenomenal.
Lo recomiendo al 100%
- Convivialité, confort, disponibilité pour la nuit de Noël, proximité de la réunion familiale.
La Maison du Canal
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, La Maison du Canal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rostrenen, just 24 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pontivy is 20 miles from La Maison du Canal, and Guingamp is 25 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome, loved being able to sit outside and have use of pool.
- The breakfast was fantastic, lovely food in an ambient atmosphere.
- Run by a lovely English couple who went out of their way to make us all feel at home.
Great B and B next to Brest Nante Canal so good for cyclists. Extra pleasure property has lovely sizeable indoor pool.
Owners very hospitable and helpful, offered to drive us in to town to eat.
- Excellent stay at La Maison du Canal. We were cycling along the canal from Roscoff and stayed here one night. It was a perfect place to stop and the hosts were really welcoming and accommodating with our changing arrival time. The bedroom was clean, well decorated, spacious & had a comfy bed. We had dinner in La Maison du Canal and it was delicious – a tasty 3 course dinner which was made out of home grown ingredients plus wine. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty too. There was secure storage for our bikes. Would highly recommend!!
Repos sous les Arbres
Located in Kergrist-Moëlou, 28 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Repos sous les Arbres features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Morlaix is 30 miles from Repos sous les Arbres, and Pontivy is 23 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Manoir de Kerledan
Located in Carhaix-Plouguer, 30 miles from Pont-Aven, Manoir de Kerledan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Morlaix is 24 miles from Manoir de Kerledan, and Guingamp is 28 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Hosts were most hospitable. Penny proved to be an excellent cook so we were glad we opted to have dinner there each evening. Despite comments on TA to the contrary, we found the breakfast buffet was quite sufficient with choices of cereal, fruit, yoghurt and cold meat and cheese platters plus home cooked galette or tart tatin etc. Peter gave us excellent help regarding local walk directions along the canal and also three very good suggestions further afield. So pleased we chose to stay here!
- Todo en general. Lo más importante, la atención de los dueños, Penny y Peter, que fueron extraordinariamente amables y trataron da facilitarnos al máximo la estancia y de proponernos posibles excursiones. El manoir era una maravilla, restaurado y decorado con mucho gusto, y la habitación era cómoda, amplia y con todo lo necesario para una agradable estancia. Por la mañana disfrutábamos en el amplio comedor de un buen desayuno, con novedades cada día elaboradas por los propios dueños. En definitiva, ha sido una estancia maravillosa, que repetiríamos sin pensarlo dos veces.
Accueillant, convivial, déjeuner conséquent et repas très bon.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour
- Peter e Penny sono stati gentilissimi ed ospitali per ogni cosa, la loro proprietà e semplicemente meravigliosa. Cucina ottima sia a cena che a colazione, tre cani stupendi ed educati. Ottima occasione anche per conoscere altri ospiti molto simpatici!
- Venus à Carhaix pour un spectacle à l’espace Glenmor, nous avons choisis le manoir de Kerledan situé à 300 mètres. Quel bonheur de découvrir le manoir avec son magnifique parc superbement aménagés et entretenus dans un environnement calme. Accueil chaleureux et simple des propriétaires attentionnés. Le petit déjeuner est excellent avec des produits frais et originaux. Séjour mémorable pour les lieux, les prestations et l’accueil. Nous reviendrons.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paule Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paule Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paule Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paule Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!