10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paudy Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Paudy Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paudy Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paudy Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paudy Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paudy Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paudy Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paudy Centre:
La Fontaine du Tonneau
Located in Reuilly, 17 miles from Bourges, La Fontaine du Tonneau features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Châteauroux is 25 miles from La Fontaine du Tonneau, and Vierzon is 10 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 21 miles away.
- Made extremely welcome. Quiet location but close to all amenities. Look forward to returning in the not too distant future.
We were traveling home to U.K. And wanted to do wine tasting in Reuilly on our way, unfortunately it was 1st Nov and everywhere was closed. Luckily we had booked through Booking. Com.
Our hostess was brilliant and booked us a meal at Les 3 Cepages, which was gourmet! Our room was delightful, great design awareness. Would definitely stay there again.
- Le cadre agréable et reposant . accueil chaleureux et convivial. Disponibilité et attention . Petit déjeuner copieux et très bon
- Lit très confortable,jolie décoration et la propriétaire super agréable
- L’accueil était parfait ,très bon plateau repas ,rien à redire parfait.
Le Clos de la Fontaine
Le Clos de la Fontaine is located in Massay, 20 miles from Bourges and 28 miles from Châteauroux.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Vierzon is 6 miles from Le Clos de la Fontaine, and Saint-Aignan is 30 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 24 miles away.
- Contained flat with cooking facilities and lovely outdoor area to sit and have coffee or a meal. Friendly greeting and superb breakfast
- Friendly host. Very Good Breakfast. Comfortable bed. Easy secure parking. Facilities in room for preparing snacks. Fridge, microwave, sink etc.
- Cosy place with real atmosphere, safe parking, very close to the motorway great owners.
- The welcome was warm and friendly and the room (La Chambre Nature) extremely comfortable – it was cleverly laid out (particularly the kitchenette), full of thoughtful details, the bathroom had a great shower and heater and we were delighted with it all. We were so well looked after at breakfast – we wish we could have stayed longer. Location-wise, it’s the perfect halfway point if you’re doing the long haul from the South West of France up to Calais (just 5 minutes off the motorway) and we would definitely stay here again if exploring the area – if only to get more of the homemade quince jam at breakfast!
- The decor was quirky and the room was comfortable. Our cooked evening meal was simple but delicious. Breakfast, with home-made yogurt, was very good.
B&B Les Balcons d’Ailleurs
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Les Balcons d’Ailleurs offers accommodations in Méreau, just 16 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Châteauroux is 31 miles from B&B Les Balcons d’Ailleurs, and Vierzon is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 27 miles from B&B Les Balcons d’Ailleurs.
- Brigitte and Frank made us feel very welcome in their lovely house in such a peaceful area of France. Very comfortable, clean rooms. We took up their offer of a meal that evening and eat a delicious homemade meal with local wine. Many thanks … we will be back!!
- The warm welcome, the friendliness and helpfulness of the proprietors and the tranquil setting. For the price it really could not be faulted.
- Homely, hosts friendly and helpful, offered meal and wine at a small cost but was worth it as homemade and delicious.
- Many thanks to Brigitte and Franck for our delightful stay with them. We were made to feel extremely welcome in their beautiful home and I can’t thank them enough for their patient encouragement of our very schoolboy (and schoolgirl) French! Brigitte gave me the confidence to tell my first joke in French – and I got a laugh ! The room was spotless and extremely comfortable and the atmosphere charmingly French and peaceful.
- Los anfitriones. Una pareja muy amable y muy cálidos, con muchas historias de viajes super interesantes. El lugar es apartado pero ideal para conocer la campiña francesa que es hermosa!!
La Maison de Philomène
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison de Philomène offers accommodations in Le Grand Entrevin, just 13 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Châteauroux is 26 miles from La Maison de Philomène, and Vierzon is 16 miles away. Deols Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Junchère
Located in Saint-Hilaire-de-Court, 20 miles from Bourges, Chambres d’Hôtes de la Junchère features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Vierzon is 2.7 miles from Chambres dHôtes Junchère, and Saint-Aignan is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 27 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes de la Junchère.
- Convenient for an overnight stop, beautiful place and location made me want to stay longer.
The aged couple owner are very warm-hearted and friendly. The room is spacious and very comfortable.
It’s completely value deserved !!!
- Very spacious room, good communal area for relaxing and well-equipped kitchen if you want to self-cater
A lovely place. Very nice hosts even though we found it difficult to communicate. Charming and helpful. Recommended a lovely reastaurant.
Bedroom and bathroom very well appointed. Lovely decoration.
Would certainly stay again on our way South.
- Very good for overnight stay when travelling through France on A71 and A20
Château Le Briou D’Autry
This 19th-century chateau is set in a large wooded park with ornamental lakes and waterfalls, in the heart of the Central Loire wine region. It offers spacious rooms with antique-style furnishings.The guest rooms at the Château Le Briou D’Autry have individual themes inspired by 19th-century artists, featuring paintings and pieces of literature. Each has free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom, and most have views of the park.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every day, which can be served in the breakfast room or on the terrace, overlooking the park.Additional facilities at Le Briou D’Autry include a children’s playground and free private parking. Chateau Le Briou is a 2-minute drive from Vierzon and is in close proximity to the Loire Valley Castles.
Quiet location but not far from nearest town
Lady owner really friendly and so helpful, nothing was too much trouble for her
- It was a memorable experience to feel the way of living in a real chateau. The room was very clear with a nice bath. There are many trees and a little river just behind the hotel, the silence is perfect!
- Room spacious and comfortable, breakfast fresh and adequate. Host recommendations for dining in Bourges excellent. Suggested tour of Loire Valley Chateaus also excellent.
- Peaceful and quiet, a period property run by a friendly owner. Good traditional breakfast.
- Loved the Chateau, the garden and the room. Breakfast was excellent, plus complimentary tea and coffee when we arrived.
- Interior furnishings
Chateau de la Brosse
Set in a 20-acre park with a vineyard, the 18th-century Chateau de la Brosse offers an outdoor swimming pool, polo lessons for beginners and free bicycles. A continental breakfast with homemade jam is served every morning at this guest house.Decorated with a fireplace and antique furnishings, each room includes free Wi-Fi access. All of the rooms offer a private bathroom and a view of the park.Breakfast is served every morning and evening meals are available in the dining room. After dinner, you can watch a DVD in the lounge or play pétanque in the garden.The Porcelain Museum is 1.2 miles from this B&B and free private parking is available on site. You can visit the town of Vierzon, 6.2 miles from the guest house.
Wonderful property, exceptionally friendly and helpful hosts, huge family suite, extremely comfy beds and in a wonderful location.
The breakfast was perfect and our dinner was even more so (and cheap!). Booking.com doesn’t mention that they offer dinner which it I feel should do. Our dinner couldn’t have been more perfect.
We loved every minute!
Newly modernized room and bathroom in early victorian three-story farmhouse/bastide out in the country. Located on its own 20 acres with even more farm land around. Breakfast was superb – juice, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh croissants and bread, home made preserves, ham, cheese.
Freddy and Caroline are a delight with good English skills and a warm welcome.
- A charming property with excellent hosts and very good local wine. Supper cooked by the hosts was extremely tasty
- Beautiful old French house with lots of lovely features. Even a crazy dog to greet you.
- Really helpful staff, good food, really comfortable rooms and beds.
- Wonderful property, exceptionally friendly and helpful hosts, huge family suite, extremely comfy beds and in a wonderful location.
Chateau de Fins
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Chateau de Fins offers pet-friendly accommodations in Dun-le-Poëlier. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Châteauroux is 27 miles from Chateau de Fins, and Vierzon is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 23 miles from Chateau de Fins.
- From start to finish a fantastic stay. A great place to relax, the architecture and surroundings provide a beautiful scene. The hosts went out of there way to be helpful. Chateau de Fins is ideal to hold a big family event. We slept so well we almost missed breakfast which was another enjoyable meal. The Chateau has been sympathetically restored, the dining room was one of the most beautiful we have come across, and it was a pleasure to eat our meals in this room.
- Our hosts were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The accommodations were very comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and sumptuous. We had a wonderful stay and recommend Chateau Fins to anyone.
- Hosts were amazing and treated their guests as part of the family.
- Les propriétaires sont charmants, le château est magnifique et le parc est de toute beauté, de plus le petit déjeuner est excellent. Nous avons l’intention d’y retourner.
- La vie de château :un cadre de rêve, un accueil généreux, le petit déjeuner copieux dans la salle de réception… et notre chien aussi à l’aise que chez lui!
Le Petit Nançay
Located in Thénioux, 25 miles from Bourges, Le Petit Nançay features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. The bed and breakfast has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vierzon is 7 miles from Le Petit Nançay, and Saint-Aignan is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 29 miles from Le Petit Nançay.
- Bed comfy good quality sheets & duvets.Heaters that worked. Nice fluffy towels.
- Excellent host, nice room, diner and breakfast outstanding
- A very friendly welcome from the owners. The room was well equiped and decorated well. The evening meal was very tasty and great value as was the breakfast, both served in our room. Parking was easy and the location is great for exploring the Loire.
- Warmth of welcome. Fabulous breakfast. Amazing facilities and all at a very good price!
lovely friendly family environment, run by Clement, Michile and Nicolas, excellent accomodation, very clean and spacious. lovely breakfast and 2 very good evening meals
prepared by the family. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay on our way south
B&B Les Francières
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Les Francières offers accommodations in Vierzon, just 18 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Lamotte-Beuvron is 27 miles from B&B Les Francières , and Romorantin is 18 miles away. Deols Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Eve and Henri were excellent hosts and welcomed us into their family. Henri went even further by cooking us a fabulous Vietnamese style meal which was fabulous. Anyone travelling in this area should try it out, the breakfast was great as well.
- ambiance, view across the town, privacy, helpful host
- Eve was a wonderful host and the breakfast was gorgeous.
Unusual historic property, wonderful charm. The Hosts Eva & Henri-Victor are extremely welcoming and ensure that your stay is enjoyable. Most definitely a location where we would not hesitate in staying again.
Sean & Diane
- A warm greeting on arrival from a considerate and attentive couple who own and run this B&B situated in a picturesque part of the town. A lovely room, comfortable bed, great breakfast. Choice of restaurants nearby for evening meal. Looking forward to my next visit.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paudy Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paudy Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paudy Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paudy Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!