10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parthenay Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Parthenay Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parthenay Poitou-charentes:
La Chambre des Amis
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Chambre des Amis is located in Parthenay in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 28 miles from Poitiers. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Niort is 24 miles from La Chambre des Amis, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison Saint Jacques
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison Saint Jacques offers accommodations in Parthenay, just 28 miles from Poitiers.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Niort is 25 miles from Maison Saint Jacques, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from Maison Saint Jacques.
- The BB was immaculate and Dorit did her best to please. The breakfast was generous and Dorit and her husband Trevor gracious hosts. We were kindly welcomed and the owners are fully bi-lingual. Bed was comfortable with a full kitchen. Fine bathroom and shower. They are very attentive and work to please. No hesitation to highly suggest you stay at Maison St Jacques. The parking is outside the front door or just a few steps away.
- The property was really cosy yet spacious also close to all amenities.
Excellent hosts who made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our time in Parthenay. (Restaurants, shops, amenities, parks etc).
Shared stories if their time in the town and made us feel very welcome.
- We had the apartment, so there was loads of space, and facilities if you want to prepare picnics or food in general., but eating out is easy too. We were treated like family, Trevor and Dorit couldn’t do enough to help. If you’re interested in photography or any kind of music, especially on vinyl, do ask them about it. They are a mine of information about all sorts of things, and as has been said, the breakfast is the best you’ll have eaten in a B &B! We stayed three nights, loved Parthenay, and also enjoyed our guided river boat trip at Coulon in the Marais Poitevin.
- Our luggage didn’t come with our flight and the guesthouse was two hours away. Droit was more than helpful with phone calls to Air France to get updates for us
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Villa Ayrault is located in Châtillon-sur-Thouet in the region of Poitou-Charentes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Poitiers is 28 miles from Villa Ayrault, and Niort is 26 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
- Wonderful hostess! Amazing property and rooms. Breakfast room is worth the stay!
- Excellent in every respect. Beautiful and interesting property, excellent dinner and breakfast, many very interesting features. Friendly and welcoming hosts. As 6 cyclists we were made very welcome.. Highly recommended and would love to go again
- The owner greeted us so warmly. We arrived by bicycle on a very hot day and she immediately offered us a cold drink and home made biscuits. Her attention to our needs and her quality of service was maintained throughout our one night stay.
- Beautiful big house just outside the town of Parthenay. Set in gorgeous surroundings with a room that had a lovely big balcony to sit and have an evening drink on. We were offered two rooms to chose from on arrival, we had a really big room. Owner showed us around the house in the morning, so much history behind it. Would love to return
Le caractère “années 60 patiquement totalement conservé.
L’incroyable dimension de tous les éléments de l’habitation.
La serviabilité de nos hôtes.
La qualité du lit. Le petit (?) déjeuner sur plateau rond……
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Schaafraniere is located in Saint-Aubin-le-Cloud in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 24 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Parthenay is 6 miles from La Schaafraniere, and Thouars is 23 miles from the property.
Lovely peaceful, countryside setting. Hosts were welcoming and friendly
Room was clean and the house was a lovely old property
- Great hosts, beautiful house in the countryside , biological – self grown and very delicious food. Close to Marais Poitevin and only around 100km from La Rochelle.
- Lovely rural home but a bit remote and difficult to find! Delicious breakfast. Nice garden and walks from the house. Friendly lady owner. Some English spoken.
- Very warm welcome given to us as we appeared on our bicycles. Lovely old property , tastefully decorated & furnished in a contemporary style. Amazingly comfortable bed. Had a good evening meal & simple breakfast.
- L’accueil, le service, la présence des propriétaires et leurs connaissances de la région leur participation au repas et convivialité.
- Lovely peaceful, countryside setting. Hosts were welcoming and friendly
Le logis d’Edwige
Le logis d’Edwige offers accommodations in Le Tallud. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Poitiers is 29 miles from Le logis d’Edwige, and Niort is 23 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
- Beautiful restored 300 year old house. Very nicely decorated, cosy and spotless. Splendid view on pond with ducks. Complete silence all around. Ask host for directions (we forgot), because the place is not easy to find. If you know the way it’s only a few km from beautiful Parthenay and cloce to Vélo Francette. Excellent breakfast and really a place te remember and revisit!
- Perfect setting, lovely style property, perfect welcome and hosts
- Nous avons été extrêmement bien accueillies par nos hôtes qui sont très sympathiques. La chambre est très agréable et il est plaisant de disposer d’une salle de bain privative. Cette belle maison de campagne a été rénovée avec beaucoup de goût. Nous avons su apprécier les petits déjeuners préparés par notre hôte à leur juste valeur : tartines de miel local et confitures maison sont au programme ainsi que des viennoiseries… Nous avons tout mangé ! Nous avons eu la chance de pouvoir profiter de la terrasse pour déguster nos petits déjeuners avec une belle vue sur la marre et les petits canards ! Tout est réuni pour se sentir à l’aise dans ce charmant coin de verdure.
L’accueil, le cadre, la décoration (subtil mélange de moderne et de charme d’antan),
des hôtes chaleureux
- L’accueil et la gentillesse d’Edwige, la décoration , le calme des lieux
Located in Saint-Martin-du-Fouilloux in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Poitiers, La Pourgère features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Niort is 24 miles from La Pourgère, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 25 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 22 miles away.
- The initial arrival is to the gites area which is a very rustic farm area. Then, when you are invited into the farmhouse you find a beautiful interior with features that we often describe as perfect. It is a tribute to Pierre and Valerie that they have made the gites into such beautiful accommodation. My bedroom was so huge but still cosy and absolutely top class. 5* for sure.
Premier contact chaleureux .Notre hôtesse etait souriante et aimable malgre notre arrivée tardive dans la soirée.Le lieu est très agréable et reposant ,non stress assuré.Avons beaucoup échangé sur les possibilités de rando , de pêche , de visites de jardins ….. c’est pourquoi notre grande envie est d’y revenir le plus vite possible .Avons acheté les excellents fomages de chèvre de la region .
Merci pour tous ces documents que nous avons recupéré. A bientôt
- Le décor est très soigné, chaleureux, l’accueil d’une extrême gentillesse. Le petit déjeuner et ses produits maison, en compagnie de la propriétaire, nous a permis de démarrer la journée avec le sourire. Le calme et le cadre très champêtre sont aussi très appréciables.
- La chambre spacieuse. Tout est propre et de bon goût (deco, aménagement…). L’accueil et le petit déjeuner étaient au top
- “Perdus” dans la campagne mais à 15 min de Parthenay, Valerie et Pierre ont créé un nid douillet et chaleureux pour leurs hotes. Il n’y a rien à redire : la chambre spacieuse et belle, le petit dejeuner super avec des produits locaux et/ou maison, le calme… et la gentillesse de Valérie qui vous informe sur toutes les choses à voir/faire ! Bref c’est super !
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chez Jasmin is located in La Chapelle-Saint-Laurent. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Niort is 27 miles from Chez Jasmin, and Cholet is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
If we could we would give this `table d`hotes` bed and breakfast 11 out of ten! Lovely warm house and room, hosts Dave and Pam and the superb dogs and not forgetting Louis the purring cat make the stay a pleasure. Dave (From oop North) and Pam from Scotland have created a haven, with most products home made or `bio`. Dave, a professional chef, made us a superb meal and even managed to serve me a wine that, expert that I may be, I had never come across before (and it was excellent!)
A very nice country area, you will be pampered here in a non condescending style.
The bedroom was lovely, the main room was heated by a great log burner. Pleased to say no T V in room and note internet by cable only connection, if this matters to you.
Already planning a return!
- Dave and Pamela welcomed me as if I was part of the family. The room was large, comfortable and very well equipped and having Dave cook dinner for me was a real treat.
- The setting in a 400 year old home, in the countryside was beautiful! Our room was tastefully appointed with a very comfortable bed, an up scale bathroom and lots of space. Our hosts, Pam and Dave, were so friendly, upbeat, and so helpful and accommodating (Pam even went into town to buy me an electronic attachment for my GPS that I had forgotten). Two gorgeous Red Setters greeted us as if we were long lost cousins. To top things off, we elected to have Chef Dave cook dinners for us most nights, and the food was jaw dropping, lick your plate clean delicious. Our stay at Chez Jazmin was truly a highlight of our trip. We highly recommend Chez Jazmin!
- So,so friendly and helpful. The property was delightful and located well off the beaten track. The best bit was the food- we just ate such fantastic meals, organic & prepared with care and skill. Best meal of our trip. Dave & Pam, top people.
Dave is a chef and good at his craft.
Whatever he makes is extraordinary.
We were treated like family
- If we could we would give this `table d`hotes` bed and breakfast 11 out of ten! Lovely warm house and room, hosts Dave and Pam and the superb dogs and not forgetting Louis the purring cat make the stay a pleasure. Dave (From oop North) and Pam from Scotland have created a haven, with most products home made or `bio`. Dave, a professional chef, made us a superb meal and even managed to serve me a wine that, expert that I may be, I had never come across before (and it was excellent!)
L’éco-ferme de Fangorn
Located in Pougne-Hérisson, 22 miles from Niort, L’éco-ferme de Fangorn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Parthenay is 9 miles from L’éco-ferme de Fangorn, and Thouars is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- L’environnement extérieur, la confort et la déco intérieur, les produits maison au petit déjeuner
- L’accueil, très sympa. L’isolement pleine nature.
- Les petites déjeuner. Confort de la chambre. Calme du lieu.
- cet hébergement en pleine campagne est extra : accueil très attentionné ( nous avions un enfant supplémentaire non prévu , aussi un couchage fut ajouté dans la chambre , un plus qu’un hôtel n’a pas ! ) , calme ( pas de circulation ) et repos ( chaises longues sur la terrasse ) assurés dans un logement propre , la nature est si présente que la nuit tombée nous entendions la nichée d’une chouette chevêche qui a élu domicile dans une bâtisse voisine ! c’est la maîtresse de maison qui nous préparait le petit déjeuner à souhait . Dans le jardin , un beau cerisier avec de belles cerises bien mûres pour un complément de vitamines , une curiosité du lieu c’est un châtaignier au tronc vrillé ! hôtel ? et pourquoi pas évolution en un gîte ?
L’établissement est idéalement situé pour visiter le nombril du monde , parthenay n’est pas loin non plus et beaucoup d’autre jolis villages.
Les petits déjeuner sont très bon et c’est du fait maison , nous avons pu goûter à la confiture de fraise des jardins 😋
Une belle terrasse où les enfants peuvent s’amuser et les parents se reposer 😊
J’ai apprécier de ne pas avoir la salle de bain en commun avec les autres personnes qui occupe l’autre chambre, mais le coin salon et repas commune sont bien .
Pour la chambre triple j’ai apprécié aussi les lits séparés ( mais proche pour un coupe) puisque j’étais avec ma fille et mon père .
Merci à Lorraine et son mari qui nous ont bien accueilli .
Located in Saint Loup Lamaire in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 28 miles from Poitiers, Le Colombage features a barbecue and sun terrace.A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 27 miles from Le Colombage, and Parthenay is 10 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great hosts, comfortable accommodation, good location and lovely breakfast – what more could you want?
- The house is lovely with good quality linen and towels. It is immaculate throughout and has everything you could wish for. We had a problem with the heating, but it was fixed within 10 minutes of my call. A perfect stay for my daughter and her young family.
- Nicely decorated, very well taken care off and with full respect for the age of the building. Most comfortable bed! Lovely French breakfast made by the kindest host, Sharon. Absolutely great stay in a beautiful old village. We were by bicycle, so for us staying here was extreme luxury. Great to find a place where storing our bikes safely was no problem at all. Would certainly go again and rent the entire house for a bit longer with friends. All perfect!
- Warm welcome by host Sharon (ex Manchester), with a cup of tea for 2 weary cyclists. Very comfortable room and an excellent breakfast. Nice Pizza restaurant down the road was very good value. Able to use washing machine – a real bonus.
- Beautiful little hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, L’Orangerie is located in Saint-Loup-sur-Thouet. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Poitiers is 26 miles from L’Orangerie, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- They make you feel at home and nothing is to much trouble for them. Would recommend it to anybody great homely feel to the place
- Lovely place, the evening meal was very tasty. The owners are English and very friendly & knowledgable about the area. There are some fantastic walks close by.
- Quiet location; very friendly and helpful owners; very relaxed atmosphere. It was a little difficult to find, but I would thoroughly recommend it.
- The welcome was very friendly. The room was beautiful, as was the house, and Ross and Michelle were helpful and friendly without being intrusive. We only stayed one night but it would make a good base for exploring the area.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast good especially the fresh bread and croissants. There was a large room with comfortable sofa and chairs where guests could help themselves to tea and coffee.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parthenay Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parthenay Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!