10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paroy-sur-tholon Burgundy:
Hotel Particulier La Gobine
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Particulier La Gobine offers accommodations in Joigny.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Auxerre is 15 miles from Hotel Particulier La Gobine, and Sens is 16 miles away.
- Everything was perfect we could not fault a thing we had spend a fantastic week on a canal boat and this was the perfect finish to the week 100% recommend it to anyone wanting stay in Joigny
- Demeure de charme décorée avec goût et tenue par des hôtes charmants , intéressants et très attentifs.
- Das Gastgeberpaar ist einfach supernett und bemüht alle Wünsche zu erfüllen. Kunstvolle Einrichtung und Restauration die Hauses. Man fühlt sich sehr wohl und in einer anderen Welt.
Décoration très réussie.
Rien ne manque, les maitres de maison sont au petit soin pour vous.
Un tresor caché… un detour a ne surtout pas rater,
Une fois le portail ouvert la magie a opérée
La maison de Maggy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La maison de Maggy offers accommodations in Brion. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Auxerre is 14 miles from La maison de Maggy, and Sens is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Bains Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Les Bains Bed & Breakfast is located in Cheny in the region of Bourgogne, just 11 miles from Auxerre. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Sens is 20 miles from Les Bains Bed & Breakfast, and Chablis is 16 miles away.
- The hosts were so friendly and welcoming. From the complimentary glass of Chablis, to the beautifully decorated room, the comfortable bed and the excellent generous breakfast, everything was truly as good as it could be. We would recommend this place to everyone.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PROPERTY WAS EXCELLENT. OUR HOSTS WERE EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFUL & VERY PERSONABLE. THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE ACCOMADATING.
- The room and outdoor terrace were fantastic. The host were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
- Everything about this property was superb. Beautiful building, excellent room, 4 different patio areas, overlooking the river, nice little village with bar, baker and store, excellent breakfast supplied. Above all though truly magnificent hosts. We are in our 70’s and without doubt this is the best B&B we have ever stayed in.
- The hosts, Micheal and Isobel, were perfect. The warm welcome was accompanied by lovely chat over a glass of wine. The accommodation is first class extremely comfortable. The breakfast prepared us for long journey ahead. Highly recomended.
Chambres d’hôtes du Puits d’Athie
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Chambres d’hôtes du Puits d’Athie offers accommodations in Appoigny. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Auxerre is 6 miles from Hotel du Puits d’Athie, and Sens is 25 miles from the property.
- We were moving house and traveling with a full car so we particularly appreciated the possibility to park the car inside the walls of the property. We also had difficulties with delayed transport and the owner was so nice and flexible to accommodate us, that was really a relief. The breakfast was delicious, the room very nice and comfortable and the property is very close to the highway if you are traveling by car. I would definitely recommend the place!
- Everything about this stay was wonderful, we arrived late and the owner was waiting to let us in, we were given a beautiful clean and comfortable room in a beautiful home. The breakfast was amazing and all homemade and our little dog was made welcome too and not charged for!!! It was an incredible price for 4 with breakfast and the owner was lovely and her home beautiful, we would recommend here 100% LOVELY!
- Lovely bed and breakfast. Was a perfect spot for a rest while driving through France.
- Wonderful house, a warm welcome, comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast was relaxed and plentiful, like staying at the home of a friend or relative.
- Beautiful ,picturesque house, the owner is very welcoming & kind , magnificent bedroom + spa bath !!! Immaculately clean , all facilities in the room . Home made confiture & local honey for breakfast . Very well thought out , perfect
Château Le Barreau
Located in Chemilly-sur-Yonne in the region of Bourgogne, 7 miles from Auxerre, Château Le Barreau features a sun terrace and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sens is 25 miles from Château Le Barreau, and Chablis is 12 miles from the property.
- Solitude. Â from the noise of busy city centre’s.
- Spacious room,excellent hosts and very accommodating.
- Traditional breakfast was just lovely. Good cheese, fresh jams from the garden, fresh juice, freshly baked bread and croissants. Lovely. The place itself looked quite dreamy, our room was fantastic, with a really big bathroom and a bed to chill in. The garden is lovely and when the weather is good it would have been great to chill at the pool.
- Lovely bathroom. Old French chateau charm and good relaxing pool and surrounds.
- The Chateau is very charming and well kept. Our room and bathroom were extremely beautiful. The garden and the pool area are lovely. The owners are welcoming, kind and always smiling. Solange takes really good care of her customer and her home made jams in the morning are delicious! Their dog is also really sweet and quite. The location is perfect for a relaxing holiday. It is recommended to have a car to go around the villages and viniards of the area ( Chablis is about 30min by car). We will definitely come back!
Located in Villeneuve-sur-Yonne, 25 miles from Auxerre, 3 roses features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sens is 8 miles from 3 roses, and Montargis is 25 miles from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux. L’hôte sait recevoir et s’adapter à mes attentes. Je ne m’attendais à ce type de chambre. Ce fût une agréable surprise car l’endroit est calme, très calme.
- La gentillesse de l’hôtesse, ses talents de pâtissière pour le petit-déjeuner, la confortable baignoire SPA dans une salle de bains des plus romantiques et l’accès libre à la cuisine bien équipée permettant d’être indépendant pour les repas.
Un gâteau fait maison pour le petit déjeuner.
Une hôte très accueillante.
- Très bel endroit bucolique à l’écart de la ville. L’accueil des hôtes est vraiment très chaleureux. Les chambres d’hôtes sont situées dans une aile de la maison et disposent d’un grand espace commun avec cuisine, salon, tv et coin lecture sur la mezzanine. Ma chambre était très grande et lumineuse, avec une déco “campagne chic”, la salle de bain, également très spacieuse avec une douche-spa. C’est vraiment le grand calme. Le petit déjeuner est très copieux avec d’excellentes confitures maison.
- Die sehr herzliche und persönliche Aufnahme dazu eine liebevolle Ausstattung, in der man sich wohlfühlen kann.
Domaine de Beauvoir
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine de Beauvoir offers accommodations in Beauvoir, just 10 miles from Auxerre. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Sens is 28 miles from Domaine de Beauvoir, and Chablis is 20 miles away.
- A lovely house and a lovely and kind couple running it, could not have been more helpful, room very nice, lovely garden.
- Calm, nice,beautiful and quiet in the countryside. Very friendly and helpful staff. We would love to come back!
Très beau domaine. Maison qui a gardé son authenticité tout en cédant à la modernité à travers sa très jolie décoration.
Très bon accueil, literie confortable mais WC très petits (pas la pièce, l’appareil).
Présence d’insectes , coccinelles, et autres, apparemment récurrents, car nous en avons parlé au propriétaire.
Possibilité de se garer gratuitement.
Ensemble globalement très satisfaisant.
- tout était parfait et en particulier l’accueil très chaleureux
Accueil parfait , hôtes présent , à l’écoute sans être envahissants.
Jardin carte postale ! calme et romantique .
Maison ancienne rénovée avec goût , jolies sculptures disséminées dans toute la maison.
Chambre spacieuse , literie excellente , calme , salle d’eau confortable .
Et , cerise sur le gâteau ….petit déjeuner excellent avec des confitures maison !!!
Un grand merci à nos hôtes .
Le Petit Manoir des Bruyères – Les Collectionneurs
This charming dwelling set on the edge of a beautiful forest welcomes you in Burgundy and offers a warm atmosphere blending quietness and modern comfort.All guest rooms at the Petit Manoir des Bruyères have view of the forest or the park and boast traditional setting, with antique furniture and historic décor, which harmoniously blends with contemporary amenities like satellite TV.The nearby area offers many recreational activities, like horseback riding, fishing, swimming pool or golf course.
- We returned here after a visit 10 years ago and were not disappointed. The property retains all of its beautiful charm and it is pleasure to walk in the carefully maintained garden.
- A superb renovated manor house. A pleasure to experience and Madame was lovely and very proud of the property.
- Une véritable ambiance manoir – un parc superbe – des chats des très acceuillants
Stanza romantica e accogliente.
Bagno spazioso ,ben attrezzato , in stile neoclassico interessante!
Situato in piena campagna, con un bel giardino e diversi animali. Molto piacevole.
Anche la casa con un bellissimo tetto e la sala/ sala da pranzo accogliente e familiale. Posteggio comodo nel giardino chiuso.
gentillesse de l accueil et quiétude des lieux
authenticité et saveur du petit-déjeuner
chambre délicieusement confortable-belle salle de bains
Le Domaine des Archies
Situated in Monéteau, 2.5 miles from Auxerre, Le Domaine des Archies features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the heated outdoor pool and the garden, which offers a relaxation area and a boules court.The double room comes with a king size bed, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Avallon is 28.6 miles from Le Domaine des Archies, while Sens is 29.2 miles from the property. Paris is 105.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Le Relais des Saints Pères
One of our best sellers in Auxerre! Featuring free WiFi, B&B Le Relais des Saints Pères offers accommodations in Auxerre, just 27 miles from Avallon.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Sens is 31 miles from B&B Le Relais des Saints Pères, and Chablis is 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and friendly staff. Great breakfast
- This is a very nice and welcoming B&B. The owner welcomed us with warmth and enthusiasm. The B&B is situated in the middle of Auxerre where you can find a lot of restaurants within walking distance. I highly recommend you to stay at this B&B.
- Superb breakfasts including homemade jam. Jerome and family most welcoming and very helpful.
- Very nice host and good location. The house is 400 years old and beautiful. Very comfortable bed and big room.
- I had an absolutely beautiful stay. The property was stunning, the manager was very friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. The breakfast was also delicious and great value!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paroy-sur-tholon Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paroy-sur-Tholon Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!