10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parnac Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Parnac Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parnac Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parnac Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parnac Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parnac Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parnac Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parnac Centre:
Located in Parnac, 26 miles from Châteauroux, La Villonnière features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. Guéret is 28 miles from La Villonnière, and Le Blanc is 22 miles away. Deols Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent dinner prepared and served by the owners. Good breakfast. Very friendly.
- The welcome was warm. even though we were rather early; the evening meal was truly wonderful with excellent company from a Dutch couple; we had a comfortable room, a good night’s sleep, we were forgiven quickly for tripping out the lights by using a hair dryer and a heated curling device at the same time, a good continental breakfast, and the owners were happy to return a favourite hat which I left behind.
- Lovely croissant for breakfast, with good jams. Good selection of yogurt. Good coffee.
- The bedrooms were very clean, comfortable and functional. The owners were very nice, and always ready to accommodate us.The breakfast was delicious. The gite was very quiet.
We were made to feel very welcome after a long drive from the UK.
Room and bed very comfortable, with a good breakfast before the second day of our journey.
Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20
Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mouhet.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Guéret is 25 miles from Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20, and Le Blanc is 25 miles away. Deols Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Personal attention from owners. Lynne and Howard did all possible to make us feel great. Place is warm and french countryside way with british style.
The location is literally only 5 minutes’ drive from the A20. so travelers who are really tired after a long drive will appreciate that their booking address is so close and easy to find!
Even more important, perhaps, was the warm friendliness of the host and hostess, a lovely couple from England who really do their best to make all travelers feel comfortable and welcome!
- We have stayed here many times, Lynn and Howard can not do enough to make our stay enjoyable.
- Comfy bed. English TV. Coffee and tea provided. Rural location perfect for dogs to have a run.
The owners were great apart from being very attentive they gave me a lot of good advice re property purchase in France.
Guests should be aware that this is a super guest house with very nice hosts It is not a 4star hotel but my room was at least as nice and comfortable as many far more expensive places i have stayed in. I enjoyed having dinner each night good simple food very nicely cooked. and would thoroughly recommend it
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Berrychone offers accommodations in Bazaiges, just 22 miles from Châteauroux.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Guéret is 29 miles from Berrychone, and Le Blanc is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 26 miles from Berrychone.
- Lovely owners, breakfast with homemade jams, spotlessly clean, good recommendations for dinner, tea and coffee available
- Very friendly and amenable hosts, very quiet location, comfortable room. Parking on site.
Very friendly welcome from Jonathon and Claudette who shared their evening meal (arranged in advance, only available some evenings) and chatted over the dining table.
Excellent English and French. Great communication in advance. 5 minutes off Autoroute. Very comfortable stay en-route to southern France.
- The owners (one British, one French) were welcoming and helpful. Room was warm and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious (fresh bread and yoghurt and homemade jams).
- Good location for our trip/holiday to southern France. Clean and friendly B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Chez Beaumont offers accommodations in Saint-Sébastien. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Châteauroux is 31 miles from Chez Beaumont, and Guéret is 22 miles away. Deols Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Claire was very accommodating and it was lovely to have an English host! The house is beautiful and the gardens are great for kids. The shared bathroom was large and had a lovely shower and the rooms were very tastefully designed and French!
- This was a lovely B&B. Wonderfully decorated with a great garden and lush pool. The room was really nice and the house was beautiful overall. Clare was really friendly, helpful and gave us great advice. The food was also excellent.
Even though we arrived early we were made to feel very welcome.
Swimming pool was great and children enjoyed hours of pleasure.
Food was great. Very quiet location we all slept really well and woke to a great breakfast. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- It was a nice lady. she had a beautiful place and for children she had a beautiful swimmingpool and a playground. We had a good stay
- Beautiful guest house with extremely friendly owner. Definitely recommend this to others.
Chaillac Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chaillac Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Chaillac.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 18 miles from Chaillac Bed & Breakfast, and Saint-Maur is 30 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 36 miles away.
Incredible host, very friendly, very interesting to talk to, and always willing to help. And let him cook for you, you won’t regret it!
Stayed for a week, and I felt at home, working in the living room in front of the fireplace in cold winter days. Would recommend!!
- Matt is a very friendly and welcoming host. He made us feel right at home and comfortable from the timer we arrived. His communication prior to our arrival was excellent. The house and rooms are nicely restored and what you would expect to find in a small French village. Breakfast was very good and we chose to have dinner, which was excellent and good value.
I felt completely refreshed after staying with Matthew.
He gave me this wonderfull info to explore their beautifull countryside/ nature parc “Brenne”.
Along rustic country houses, the river meanders.
Along the way you will be accompanied by birds of all kind, and lakes, many lakes.
Ideal for a short break!
A heaven for breathing in this famous French landscapes. The land of water birds is here.
A super bed, an enormous room, a wonderfull cozy personal breakfast on one big table together with other guests.
Animated talks which makes it so much more than a b&b.
Last but not least: Mathhew opened his house for a our friends & dogs while they had trouble finding a place to stay.
Cooked for us late at night: hospitality is working here, not a written word.
Thank you so much!
As a family we had the whole top floor with newly renovated bathroom. Nicely and comfortably furnished. Free wifi too. You can park right outside (except on bin days!). The village is pretty and clean and a few minutes walk from a lake with beach and water slides.
The real beauty of Chaillac B&B is the welcome and the food. Matthew (and Bob the dog) are great hosts. Everything is relaxed and comfortable. The food was amazing. We ate family-style in a pretty garden, and we were very well catered for as vegetarians (very tricky in France!). Very highly recommended.
- Arrived late in the evening, owner was very hospitable and made us feel more like friends than guests.
- Incredible host, very friendly, very interesting to talk to, and always willing to help. And let him cook for you, you won’t regret it!
Le Canard Au Parapluie Rouge
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Canard Au Parapluie Rouge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Célon. Free private parking is available on site.Châteauroux is 22 miles from Le Canard Au Parapluie Rouge, and Guéret is 30 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 26 miles away.
- Great location close to the motorway, charming property, great hosts, interesting fellow guests, and delicious food. Oh, and great value for money. What more can you ask?
- Hosts very welcoming, attentive and interesting as were other guests staying there. Dined chamber d’hote – excellent meal and good company. Breakfast very good.
- Charming. Felt like we were old friends.very welcoming with our dog.
Very warm welcome from Martin and Kathy, its the 6 Nations Rugby and we are greeted in with a beer, roaring fire and a big TV with the game on – perfect!
The location is ideal for anyone travelling North/South in France, in fact from any direction, quiet, comfortable, warm and very accommodating, very difficult to be negative.
- Everything was as it should be. The bed and bedding were perfect. We slept and ate very well, au canard.
La maison du Lac
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La maison du Lac is located in Éguzon-Chantôme in the region of Centre, just 25 miles from Châteauroux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Guéret is 23 miles from La maison du Lac, and Le Blanc is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts, beautiful interior, quiet and peaceful around. Hotsauce prepares delicious breakfasts and dinners.
- The house was decorated lovely and the log fire was a great addition. The garden was huge for running and the pool looked lovely but the weather wasn’t good enough for us to use it.
- Eric and Nathalie are wonderfully warm and welcoming. Rooms are beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. There are seating areas in the garden and a beautiful pool. They will prepare an evening meal if you book in advance ours was delicious and they will also take you out in their boat on the lake so it is worth staying a few days! Excellent wifi coverage indoors and out.
- Beautiful breakfast, beautifully presented and delicious. Lovely evening meal. Nice to have the pool and garden to sit in.
Maison Durran offers accommodations in Saint-Germain-Beaupré. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Guéret is 18 miles from Maison Durran, and La Souterraine is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 35 miles from Maison Durran.
- A warm welcome – hosts very helpful with a car problem I had. Room very comfortable. Very nice evening meal. I hope to visit the area again and would definitely return here.
Having stayed mostly in Ibis hotels (which are excellent for the money) we were very happily supprised to find the Maison Durran owned and run by such a lovely friendly and informative English couple.
The accommodation was so homely and comfortable and every need was catered for.
Best nights sleep of my trip.
The quaint little novelty shop that is the breakfast room was too much to resist.
- So welcoming on arrival & hospitable. Nothing was too much for them to make our stay confortable.
- Great B&B on our way to Spain! Very good price/quality!
- Friendly owners. Thoughtful extras, like ear-plugs and nice soap and shampoo. Also very helpful with little things like putting some medication in the fridge and freezer, which was appreciated.
Appletons Farmhouse B&B
Offering a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool, Appletons Farmhouse B&B is located 5 miles from Argenton-sur-Creuse. It provides free Wi-Fi access, a private garden and free private parking.All of the guest rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in all of them.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every day and evening meals made with homegrown products can be requested. Appletons Farmhouse B&B you will also find a communal living room with a fireplace.Brenne National Park and Georges Sands’ House are about 18.6 miles away. The A20 motorway is 5 miles from this B&B.
- The garden is wonderful and the place is very calm.
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We were offered a nice glass of wine and were offered more wine during the nice dinner. Interesting conversations.
- On arrival, I was warmly received by Edward and offered a delicious glass of red wine (very greatful after the long trip I had made)!! Lovely company too. I slept wonderfully and really felt that staying at Appletons was like a “home away from home”
- wonderful welcome, generous hosts. Spent a perfect evening with good company, good wine and delicious food.
- We were greeted by one of the hosts who was understanding of our problems even though we arrived at 11.35 pm (after we experienced a tyre blowout on the motorway). He was very helpful assisting with bags & showed us to our room. He gave us plates & glasses for our food as we had not eaten. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay. Satnav found the place without problem which was good because we were late by some 3 hours. Originally planned to have dinner at the property which sounded good.
La Rembergeronerie is located in Chaillac, just 18 miles from Le Blanc.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Saint-Maur is 30 miles from La Rembergeronerie, and La Souterraine is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 36 miles from La Rembergeronerie.
- Perfect location for a stopover on the way to south! Big room with plenty of games/toys for the kids. The village has a bar-pizzeria caviste very convenient for a dinner with a nice atmosphere.
- Petits déjeuners excellents et très bon et copieux
- Les chambres étaient spacieuses avec tout le nécessaire pour passer une bonne soirée et nuit. Les salles de bain très bien équipées. La propriétaire a fait de son mieux pour accueillir la personne âgée qui nous accompagnait.
- Ruime gezellige familiekamer, comfortabel en mooi ingericht, grote badkamer met alle luxe zoals mooie handdoeken en regen(inloop)douche. Gastgezin vlot bereid om info en weetjes te delen. Kraakvers ontbijt. Onze hond was ook welkom.
- Chambre très spacieuse, parfaite pour les enfants, salle de bain bien équipée
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parnac Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parnac Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parnac Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parnac Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!