10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paris Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Paris Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paris Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paris Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paris Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paris Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paris Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paris Ile De France:
My Home For You Luxury B&B
One of our top picks in Paris – and a guest favorite.
Located in a 19th-century building, My Home For You B&B is located in Paris. It offers antique-style furniture and 19th-century paintings and engravings. Free WiFi is provided. Owners live on site.All rooms are spacious and individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Facilities for making coffee and tea are available. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fresh fruit juice, jam and pastries are available for breakfast every morning. Yoghurt, homemade cakes and cheese can also be enjoyed.Opéra Garnier is 0.7 miles from My Home For You, while Louvre Museum is 0.8 miles from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 9.9 miles away. Wine tasting sessions can be organised and the hosts will be happy to give you tourist information.
Attention to detail: there were little gifts of Chocolates/Sweets in the room every day, also, I mentioned that I like chausson aux pommes and one was brought in for my breakfast the next day.
The breakfast was fresh and delicious and immaculately presented in the drawing room each morning.
The size of the room was more than twice that of equivalent hotel rooms: it was well appointed with antique furniture. Large Bathroom with roomy walk in shower.
Located a stones throw from the office and the metro entrance is right outside.
Very convenient location, few steps from metro entrance/exit.
Room is nice & confort; host of B&B very kind and always there to help, prepared delicious dessert for the night
- Wonderful location, facilities and breakfast. Jean- Étienne could not have been more attentive and accommodating. We were delighted to have stayed at his home and certainly plan to return!
- Extremely friendly and informative owner. Great breakfast!
Jean has absolutely fantastic personality and has gone far beyond expectations. He let us check-in little earlier and let us leave the bags so we could explore the city without a hassle. He explained to us how metro works, given an insight of major attractions and local area. He sorted us with adapters, printed boarding passes, he did everything.
Thank you so much.
- Attention to detail: there were little gifts of Chocolates/Sweets in the room every day, also, I mentioned that I like chausson aux pommes and one was brought in for my breakfast the next day.
1 Square du Docteur Blanche
One of our best sellers in Paris! 1 Square du Docteur Blanche offers accommodations in Paris. The property features views of the garden and is 1.4 miles from Eiffel Tower.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. Other facilities at 1 Square du Docteur Blanche include a terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles is 1.7 miles from 1 Square du Docteur Blanche, and Arc de Triomphe is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Nice location, near to the centre and to OECD. Apartment nice, well equipped and clean. Small garden as a bonus, morning caffee there as a good start for a new day. And Charlotte was perfect owner – really helpful, with a lot of tips for walking, etc…nice person.
- Everything amazing. Best value in Paris. Shower is great, everything works perfectly fine in the kitchen, bed is really good, such as the location. What makes this place special is the good care Charlotte takes her guests. She is the best host I ever had (and i travel the world). Recommended 100%.
- Excellent stay, great apartment and the host is very helpful. Will definitively come back..
- Madame Charlotte is very kind and the apartment is very comfortable.
- Charlottes apartment is gorgeous especially the entrance through the pretty courtyard. It has been nicely renovated. The bedroom and bathroom are very spacious, it was quiet, convenient , well set up and the wifi was very fast and completely reliable. Charlotte and her son Victor made us very welcome and were easy to contact
Notre-Dame luxury Suite in Saint-germain des prés Latin quarter
One of our best sellers in Paris! Located in Paris, 0.6 miles from Notre Dame Cathedral, Notre-Dame luxury Suite in Saint-germain des prés Latin quarter features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPad are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Gare de Lyon is one mile from Notre-Dame luxury Suite, and Pompidou Center is one mile from the property. Orly Airport is 8 miles away.
- The location was excellent and the room was comfy and convenient.
- Location, convenience, cleanliness, the friendly welcome.
The apartment is brand new and very clean. The furniture arrangement is so clever, the place is by far more roomy than an hotel room in the center of Paris.
I stayed there with my husband and our three children and it felt very comfortable for 5 people.
Also, we really appreciated the numerous available facilities, such as nespresso machine, washer/dryer, large shower, computer, tablet, Xbox-One with many games, Netflix for free in every room and many more.
The owner is very kind and provided us all the necessary information to make the best use of all the apartment facilities and provided us many usefull tips on the places to go nearby.
Finally, the apartment is very well located to visit Paris, only short walking distance to Notre-Dame and the main sightseeing.
When we will come back to Paris we will definitively stay to Mr. Lilian apartment again !
- Lillian looked after us well giving an in depth walkthrough of the apartment when we arrived. Everything you could want was included with netflix, wifi, computer and printer for tickets, enough food for a few breakfasts, scooters and umbrellas, dishwasher and washer/drier. Location was great with 2 metro stations and a supermarket nearby and numerous tourist attractions and latin quarter restaurants within walking distance. It was cosy with 2 adults and 3 children, but the apartment has lots of space saving tricks and it is inner city Paris after all.
- Loved the little touches Lilian did for the apartment. There were poker chips, scooters, umbrellas. Ideal for anyone to recharge in busy Paris
Sourire Boutique Hôtel Particulier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sourire Boutique Hôtel Particulier offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.9 miles from Eiffel Tower. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Parc des Princes is 1.4 miles from Sourire Boutique Hôtel Particulier , and Arc de Triomphe is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Roof terrace and garden is exceptionally wonderful. Plus super nice people!
- Wonderfully tasteful and interesting decor in the room,very comfy bed. Breakfast was just right and look forward to using the roof terrace next time when the weather allows.
The building is beautiful, the hostess was wonderful and very accommodating. The breakfast was incredible too!
Will be coming back again for sure.
Old building with pleasant ambience and modern bathrooms.
Freshly prepared, high-quality breakfast.
A family business run with dedication.
The service was excellent.
- Love the decoration a classic French style everything is perfect! Breakfast is great all the staff are very warm and friendly. Nice location and the room is tidy and clean with a comfortable bed! Jest love here
Appartement Petits Champs
Appartement Petits Champs is located in Paris, just 1,500 feet from Louvre.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Pompidou Center is 0.6 miles from Appartement Petits Champs, and Opéra Garnier is 0.7 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 9 miles away.
– great wifi connection for all our devices
– awesome location
– as advertised
– for this price and location, we would stay here again
– nice breakfast selection included
– great communication
– washer/dryer in apartment
- The apartment is new and very clean. The furniture arrangement is really clever, the place is by far more comfortable than an hotel room in the center of Paris. I stayed there with my husband and our three children and it was very comfortable for 5 people. We appreciated the numerous available facilities, such as nespresso machine, washer/dryer, large shower, computer, tablet, Playstation 4 with many games, Netflix for free and many more. Also, the apartment location is really perfect, right in the center of Paris only few meters away from Louvre museum and a great starting point to visit most of touristic spots by foot. The district is full of shops to buy any kind of grocery, nice restaurants, and is very safe during the day and the night. Finally, the owner is very kind and provided us a very warm welcome, which made us feel like home. When we will come back to Paris we will definitively stay there again !
- My husband and I, with our three boys (8, 6 and 4) had a lovely stay in the apartment. It was convenient to shops, transport and museums. We walked to the Pompidou, Louvre and Eiffel tower with ease. Thomas greeted us and couldn’t have been more welcoming. We would highly recommend a stay here for a family in the centre of Paris and would stay again on return.
- Excellent location. Nice, safe area. Clean and cosy appartament, well equipped, very helpfull and friendly host.
- Tough to beat the location. Nice safe area. Just a couple blocks to the louvre. Several metros nearby. Food, pharmacy, shops …. its all right there in the 1st sector.
- – great wifi connection for all our devices
Le clos de l’olivier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le clos de l’olivier offers accommodations in Paris. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles is 0.4 miles from Le clos de l’olivier, and Eiffel Tower is 1.6 miles away. Orly Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, short walking distance to Metro or ParisExpo. Fantastic restaurant nearby.
- A little haven in Paris. This is such a peaceful and comfortable place to stay. Beautiful house, lovely host and superb breakfast. We would highly recommend and can not fault at all!
- Property very nicely appointed. Newly refurbished. Excellent
It is called hotel on Booking.com but it is not a hotel but very nicely newly refurbished rooms rented out by private person. No hotel sign so please remember to keep adress and phone no. Otherwise very nice person and excellent room with newly refurbished toilet and bathroom. Spacious room. Nice wooden floors. All the things you could expect, very nice big bed. Clean room on quiet street with no/Little traffic. Would highly recommend and will come back again.
Nice breakfast in room with big windows to inner garden.
I had an early flight and they were very helpful in having me checking early
The place is perfectly located, very nicely decorated and you feel like home
Breakfast is great
La Maison de Léa
One of our best sellers in Paris! In central Paris just a 7 minute walk from Bastille, La Maison de Léa offers contemporary B&B accommodations. Guests access the rooms via a private entrance and can enjoy free Wi-Fi in the rooms.The contemporary rooms at La Maison de Léa are individually decorated and offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries is also provided.Every morning a hot breakfast with ham, cheese and pastries is served in the breakfast area reserved for guests. A variety of restaurants and can be found within a 5 minute walk.The Bréguet-Sabin Metro Stop is a 5 minute walk away and the Bastille Metro Station provides direct access to Opéra Garnier, Champs-Elysées and the Louvre Museum. The famous Père Lachaise cemetery is just a 15 minute walk away.
- Warm welcome, the owner did her best we feel comfortable. Clean, comfortable apartment. May be not the best location and a view out of a window but the value for the money spent is definitely very good
Caroline was incredibly welcoming and helpful. My room was comfortable and I liked the area.
The croissants and fresh orange juice served at breakfast were delicious. I’ll be back!
- Our deluxe Room was spotless, the bed very comfortable, and the ensuite bathroom is of a very high standard. The room is decorated really nicely. The two other rooms are smaller than the one we booked.
- The room was lovely, nice and cosy with a modern bathroom. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the location was brilliant. The breakfast was really sweet and consists of croissants, bread and muesli. The bedrooms and eating area are attached to the host’s apartment so she is always on standby if you need anything.
- Besides the brilliant location (lots of nice places to eat nearby and very close to a metro station), the hostess (Caroline) was very nice and helpful. We also enjoyed the excellent breakfast with natural orange juice and proper french croissants!
Louvre Luxury Apartment & SPA
Located in Paris in the region of Île de France, 1,500 feet from Pompidou Center, Louvre Luxury Apartment & SPA features a hot tub and sauna.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. Louvre is 0.4 miles from Louvre Luxury Apartment & SPA, and Notre Dame Cathedral is half a mile from the property. Orly Airport is 9 miles away.
Perfect for families. Netflix or lots of options – huge projector screen, for the moments kids are at home.
- The location of this place is supreme, right in the heart of Paris, lots of sightseeings are within walking distance. There are plenty of rooms for big group of people to share, it also has a wonderful suna place, huge screen in the family area, also kids friendly with toys and such. There are also tons of good restaurants and cafes outside of the apartment. Bonus, the host is wonderful!! We were allowed to store our luggages on the last day! We had our last laundry left in the dryer when we checked out, not only she allowed us to retrieve them after, she actually took the time to fold the clothes for us. Highly recommend!
The location, furniture, facility, decoration and the design are excellent, specially the location, is situated in the centre of Paris, and very close to the metro station, surrounded with a plenty of stores and restaurantes, so it is super convenient to do everything. Beside, the host is extremely friendly and patient, and we left one belt on the apartment and the host preserve for us.
If I will travel to Paris again in the future I will stay here again, and I will also recommend to my friend this apartment.
- Host was really great. Property is in the middle of pubs/clubs area. Very quiet and secure. Super comfortable. All sites are walking distance. All shops are walking distance.
- Lilian is so friendly and very accommodating person
- Perfect for families. Netflix or lots of options – huge projector screen, for the moments kids are at home.
Appartement Petits Champs II
Appartement Petits Champs II offers accommodations in Paris, just 1,650 feet from Louvre.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A TV and Blu-ray player are available.Pompidou Center is 0.6 miles from Appartement Petits Champs II, and Orsay Museum is 0.8 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 9 miles away.
Our stay in Paris was flawless. The location of the Appartement Petits Champs II is great (300 meters from the Louvre on foot).
The owner is also amazing – he speaks english very well and is very amiable and helpful – we could leave our luggage in his apartment before our flight, even though, that time of our stay had already finished.
Furthermore the Appartement is fully equipped and the owner provides delicious french breakfasts. Also the accommodation is very comfortable and surprisingly big, considering the fact that it’s located in center of Paris.
All in all, I really recommend this place. You won’t find a better accommodation in the centre of Paris at this price 🙂
The apartment was ideal for our visit, the breakfast provisions included were a bonus we weren’t expecting too.
The location is absolutely perfect, 5 mins (if that) away from The Louvre, you pop out right on the river! Plenty of lovely restaurants & very close to designer shopping on Rue St Honore.
Extremely easy transport options & RER B (train direct from CDG airport to LE CHATELET DES HALLES)- station less than 5 mins from apartment.
We would absolutely rebook & recommend this apartment, Thomas is a lovely, welcoming host!
He was very accommodating with a late checkout for our night flight too – which was much appreciated.
- Wonderful stay. Lovely apartment and great location. Really friendly and helpful hosts. Will definitely book again.
- Everything was impecable. Thomas did everthing to make our trip to Paris the most confortable as possible. I sure will be back to the same apartement when visiting Paris.
The place is perfectly located.
flat is very organized
bread, butter, milk and juice are supplied
television, DVD and Xbox are available
good communication with owner
- Our stay in Paris was flawless. The location of the Appartement Petits Champs II is great (300 meters from the Louvre on foot).
One of our best sellers in Paris! We Loft offers accommodations in Paris.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from We Loft, and Pompidou Center is 1.1 miles away. Orly Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great, kind, flexible and hospitable host, good location and the benefits of an apartment. Good overall experience!
- nice, cozy and well located, great for couples to spend some days visiting paris
- Only one word regarding this trip and property… perfect. Easy communication prior to arrival, check-in at a convenient time, very nice, large studio apartment, all renovated in stylish/design style, more than fully equiped. And perfectly quiet. An ideal nest for a stay in Paris, whether for business or leisure.
- Stefania and her family ensured everything ran smoothly for me – the apartment feels like a home. Cosy but very comfortable and quite spacious (more than I imagined) for Paris. The location is wonderful. Really near to the metro and a great area (district 11) for cafes and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.
- Beautifully furnished apartment with everything you need for a holiday stay. Nothing negative whatsoever.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paris Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paris Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paris Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paris Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!