10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parigny Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Parigny Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parigny Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parigny Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parigny Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parigny Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parigny Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parigny Lower Normandy:
La Datiniere offers accommodations in Parigny. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles from La Datiniere, and Granville is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Shower room had recently been installed and was heaven.
- Tracey and John are awesome. Go to visit them. We will come back.
Very hospitable hosts. Made us feel at home. Beautiful house and gardens, perfect for families as well as couples. The room was quiet and the bed very comfortable. Great breakfast of fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, pastries, french bread, with homemade jams and plenty of fresh coffee or english tea.
Will definitely visit again. Thank you Tracy and John!
- Excellent facilities and location. Very comfortable. Good quality breakfast.
Wonderful welcome. The owner offers a beautiful home and all the information you may need. Fantastic breakfast with fresh fruit salad, bread , butter and very good homemade jam and lots of other delicious things!
Room was perfect like in the Booking pics .
Le Douet Allan
Located in Moulines, 22 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Le Douet Allan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Le Douet Allan, and Avranches is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Just perfect. We had a wonderful stay. Gill and Ray, thank you for everything!
- L’accoglienza è stata spaziale (ci hanno accolto anche i due cani), i proprietari saputo delle mie intolleranze si sono prodigati a farmi trovate a colazione prodotti specifici. La stanza molto accogliente e pulita come nelle foto.
- De landelijke ligging, de gastvrijheid van het Engelse echtpaar, de prachtige kamer met het heerlijke bed en de rust.
- L’accueil la tranquillité le calme du cadre,malgré notre piètre anglais nous avons adoré
- Très belle maison pleine de charme, de style british, très soignée, au calme, dans la nature, avec plein de fleurs à l’entrée. Accueil chaleureux. Chambre très cosy à l’étage et belle vue sur la nature et un beau cheval devant la maison. La sdb est ok et il ne manque rien dans la chambre. Délicieux petit déjeuner. Un vrai dépaysement pour des gens de la ville. Parfait pour les anglophones car c’est leur langue maternelle.
Maison May Luxury B&B
Maison May Luxury B&B is located in La Chapelle-Urée, just 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Granville is 24 miles from Maison May Luxury B&B, and Avranches is 10 miles from the property.
Upon arrival they came out to greet us. We were advised a place to have diner in a nearby village, which helped a lot because we did not know the area. The rooms are decorated very nice and very clean and you have at your disposal a tray with tea, coffee, milk and cookies.
Paul and Jay are very grateful for making our stay so pleasant, you are very kind.
We only spent one night because we were passing through on our vacation, but we would have loved to stay one more day.
The house and the farm is very beautiful and the surroundings invite you to relax.
We will recommend your home to our friends.
Family Sotodosos Rodrigo.
- Everything! Jan & Paul are very nice, the room and the house clean and lovely. I advise to get the dinner too!
- Jan and Paul are amazing people. They take very good care of their guest. The minute you walk in they make sure you feel at home. The dinners they prepare are very good. For that price you don’t wonder around in search for a restaurant. Breakfast is very good with fresh croissants every day. Room and bathroom are very clean. A top B and B
We really had a great greeting from our English hosts Paul and Jan .
The property Being very picturesque. Our room was faultless , we even had English TV in our room , tea , coffee , beautifully decorated , fabulous Linen, towels and very snug and cosy . Wcerything felt new and fresh … The best place out of our four one night stop overs during this trip . Paul and Jan are very helpful, friendly people , offering their home to all nationalities . Jan cooked an evening meal which we sat and enjoyed at the table with a Belgium couple in good conversation . Thank you to Paul and Jan for making our one night stay so welcoming ‘ we hope to find our holiday home soon ‘ what a great location .
- The building was freshly decorated and furnished tastefully. The landscaping was attractive and set off the building very well with a clear parking arrangement and approach to the building.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Chevallerie is located in Isigny-le-Buat in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 13 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Cancale is 29 miles from La Chevallerie, and Granville is 23 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people and lovely home made produce for breakfast
- The owners were very welcoming and congenial. An ideal place for garden lovers or someone seeking a quiet retreat from the hectic busy world.
- Peaceful friendly atmosphere and location close to necessities.
Great English speaking hosts, fantastic breakfast, no disturbing sounds ( like traffic, etc), only singing birds, lovely garden.
We had a great time there and I could advise my friends to book it.
- The owners couldn’t be more helpful. Beautiful surroundings in a peaceful location.
La Gerbaudiere Chambres & Tables d’Hôtes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, La Gerbaudiere Chambres & Tables d’Hôtes is located in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from La Gerbaudiere, and Avranches is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Wonderful friendly welcome and superb breakfast. Great croissants and cakes freshly made. The room was spotless with plenty of facilities. Merci Bien!
- Exceeded all expectations. Fantastic hosts. Magnafique home cooked meals. Highly recommended. Could not have been a more pleasant stay.
- Scrupulously clean. Food delicious, home-made and well-tailored to our individual tastes. Meals taken with the family. Memory foam bed unexpected. Pool table an unusual and a pleasant diversion.
- Very good host, excellent food. Very clean and quiet.
- I can’t rate this property highly enough. My mum and I took my two young children over to France to see family and we stayed here. Apart from the fabulous rooms and comfy beds, there was also a shared lounge with a pool table and games. The hosts were extremely accommodating, the rooms were immaculately clean and the breakfast was amazing. We will definitely be back. Thank you!
Located in Landivy in the region of Pays de la Loire, 24 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Belle Madeleine features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Belle Madeleine, and Laval is 31 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Great old stone house. Nice rooms. The owners were friendly and interesting to meet.
- Jane and Dave were extremely friendly and welcoming, we felt at ease immediately – not always easy to do when you have three children in tow. The accommodation was endearing and very comfortable, the children loved every minute of the stay and so did we!
- All was completely perfect! Execellent dinner and breakfast . Jane and her husband Dave , the owners are fantastic
- Clean, nice friendly people, booked an evening meal, very good. Quiet location. breakfast was also good.
- It was a good stopping off point before heading for the Caen/Portsmouth ferry.Jane and David were very welcoming…we had tea in the garden on arrival and a delicious evening meal. Breakfast was plentiful and set us up for the last leg of our journey.
Maison Voie Verte
Maison Voie Verte is located in Bion, 27 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 23 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Avranches is 21 miles from Maison Voie Verte, and Vire is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 53 miles from Maison Voie Verte.
- Lois & Ian are the perfect hosts of their wonderfully presented B&B. It has all the character & charm of a french home & yet the rooms are both modern & fresh in their presentation. I could not of asked for more, breakfast was just right, facilities were perfect & the cleanliness was second to none. Lois & Ian are not only great people, they are highly professional and should be proud of their achievements in their business.
- The location on the cycle path was excelkkent the great room and near a small bar and grocery shop. There is a communal kitchen with a microwave and kettle too. Lois was so helpful and friendly and has bike storage too and provided a great breakfast too. Highly recommend. Thanks Lois.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful, gave us many tips. The continental breakfast was excellent!
- Breakfast was absolutely delightful and the owners are really kind.
- Lois and Ian made us feel so welcome. Our room was spotlessly clean and we loved the crisp, white bedding.
Les Freuberts B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Les Freuberts B&B offers accommodations in Landivy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Les Freuberts B&B, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 43 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely lovely, comfortable, immaculate and aesthetically pleasing!
Charming and interesting hosts. Lovely breakfast. St Hilaire du Harcouet and Fougeres are an easy drive. The latter is beautiful. Great shops. Le Mont St Michel is about an hour away but avoid Bank holidays there as it is a seething mass of humanity and the car park attendants are not helpful!
- Most perfect hosts will welcome you in this beautiful B&B where you’ll feel like at home. Breakfast is over the top and beds are super comfy. Bathroom is also ideal. The hosts are super friendly and lovely people.
The African Suite is superb, as size, furnishings, and interior decoration.
The mattress is very comfortable and there is a choice of pillows.
Barbara and Keith are very friendly.
Just remember to bring cash as they do not have electronic payment devices.
- We received a lovely warm welcome and drink on our arrival, which was most appreciated. The farmhouse is beautiful. Lovingly decorated and has everything you could wish for. Comfy beds, crisp linen, bath robes, TVs with both French and English channels. We had the mini suite and our son was thrilled to have his own interlinked room. The breakfasts are delicious with lots of choice and plenty of coffee. The location is ideal for those wanting to explore Loire, Normandy and Brittany as it is right on the edge. Surrounded by stunning rolling hills, yet a short drive to lots of shops and restaurants. Barbara, Keith and their dog Benji are excellent hosts and very warm and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. We’ll certainly be returning!! We can’t rate this B&B highly enough. For us it was perfect.
- lovely room and breakfast, extremely comfortable bed and very welcoming and friendly hosts, overall a super stay!
- The house is absolutely lovely, comfortable, immaculate and aesthetically pleasing!
Located in Brécey, 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, L’as Gourmand features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Granville is 21 miles from L’as Gourmand, and Saint Lo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly. The hotel had a lovely old-fashioned character. We enjoyed the continental breakfast. We thought it was good value.
- The breakfast was very good. The bed was comfortable and clean.
Lovely, pure French atmosphere, Just like Cafe Rene from ‘Allo Allo’.
Staff were very friendly but with limited Spoken English, but they tried(more than we did)!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They prepared food for us late in the night.
- Restaurant, good friendly service.Great value for money.
Les Bouillons B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Bouillons B&B is located in Le Teilleul, just 31 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 20 miles from Les Bouillons B&B, and Avranches is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 52 miles from Les Bouillons B&B.
- We had the lovely studio which was perfect. Comfy beds, tv, shower room and well equipped kitchenette. We also enjoyed sitting in the lounge with log burner.
- The hosts were incredibly friendly and welcoming and our dog was made to feel very welcome too.
- A warm welcome, extremly comfortable room, royal breakfast and beautiful coutryside are more than enough reasons to come back and also to recommend this lovely place.
- Really helpful and friendly but not intrusive hosts, who fortunately spoke native English, so were able to guide us re local attractions etc. The farmhouse itself is spacious and light and in very good condition but still has a lot of character. The local village of Domfret is lovely. The breakfast was generous and one of the hosts is a baker so the croissants etc were fresh and excellent.
- I could not afford!the RITZ Les Bouillons is better My wife(of 59 years) have visited here for 15 years.it is PURFIK (Pop Larkin!!)tell them Eddie gave it 10/10 and ask about the lovely Sabrina . Eddie Merrick
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parigny Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parigny Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parigny Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parigny Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!