10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parentis-en-born Aquitaine:
Located in Parentis-en-Born in the region of Aquitaine, 22 miles from Arcachon, CASA ROUPIT features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Cap-Ferret is 22 miles from CASA ROUPIT, and Biscarrosse is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 38 miles from CASA ROUPIT.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes des Grands Lacs
Located in Biscarrosse in the region of Aquitaine, 20 miles from Arcachon, Chambres d’Hôtes des Grands Lacs features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cap-Ferret is 20 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes des Grands Lacs, and Gujan-Mestras is 18 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Great selection for breakfast all beautifully presented and fresh.
- The hosts are very welcoming and the communal inside the house is stunning and excellent breakfast with great hot chocolate and very attentive host at breakfast. Very dog friendly and very safe area
We arrived with our little plane; this guesthouse is in an aviation village right next to the runway! We could taxi to the front of the house. As we had no car, the friendly hosts drove us to town and back to a restaurant.
The breakfast was superb!!
An enthousiastic host family in a beautiful house.
- Thierry et Marie sont très accueillants, nous nous sommes sentis comme chez nous ,un petit pincement au coeur quand il a fallut partir☺À noter un petit déjeuner très bon et copieux une chambre d hôte irréprochable sur un site qui sort de l ordinaire.
- Très bel endroit (un village “privatif” composé de villas luxueuses disposant toutes d’un hangar à avion, proximité de l’aérodrome oblige !). Propriétaire sympathique mais pas trop envahissant. Le petit déjeuner très copieux et de bonne qualité. Possibilité d’utiliser le billard familial.
Le Ponton d’Hydroland – Maison d’hôtes
One of our top picks in Biscarrosse.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Ponton d’Hydroland – Maison d’hôtes offers accommodations in Biscarrosse, just 18 miles from Arcachon. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cap-Ferret is 18 miles from Le Ponton d’Hydroland, and Gujan-Mestras is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39 miles from Le Ponton d’Hydroland – Maison d’hôtes.
- This was a perfect experience all round. We arrived by bicycle as part of our bike tour and found an oasis. The room was beautifully designed with a view of the lake. The hotel leads thru to a restaurant and beach bar. The food was 1 of the best meals we’ve ever had (and we are foodies) the staff were very friendly & the sunset over the lake just topped it all off.
- Superior room with small balcony and view worth paying the extra. Full size fridge to share with other guests was very useful. The restaurant attached great food and good value, gets busy in peak season, need to book table. Fresh products at breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice and option of eating outside by the lake
- Lovely lake view. Beautiful sunset location. And I’ve never seen so many swans in one location.
- Lovely people, fantastic restaurant and great views across lake. Glass of wine watching swans couldn’t be better.
Chambres Du Petit Bonheur
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres Du Petit Bonheur is located in Biscarrosse in the region of Aquitaine, just 18 miles from Arcachon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cap-Ferret is 18 miles from Chambres Du Petit Bonheur, and Gujan-Mestras is 17 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Personal contact with owner. Calmness in the garden. Proximity to food store. Quiet place.
- Friendly staff went extra mile to get me WiFi access. Whole apartment with kitchen for my use.
- Bon accueil, disponible. Le prix est plus bas que la moyenne.
- la personne qui nous a accueillie a étée absolument charmante
- La chambre et la salle de bain étaient à peu près correctes. C’est vraiment tout !!
L’Estanquet is located in Gastes, just 23 miles from Arcachon.Each room includes a private bathroom.Cap-Ferret is 23 miles from L’Estanquet, and Biscarrosse is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 41 miles from L’Estanquet.
- Very quiet, the owner was helpul and had no problem with our 2 golden retrievers. The breakfast included in the price was also very good
Clean, comfortable . Great backyard and Gaspa the border collie. However it was Pierre and Sylvie that really make this a special place.
They both went out of their way to help a couple of weary senior cyclists.Pieere transported us and bikes 25 kms down the road which made Hossegor an achievable end point. Sylvie washed our kit which really helped in raising the comfort level.
The breakfast topped it off A true example of hospitality.
Pierre was very friendly and welcoming, and even provided us with a lift to the train station 20 minutes away, after learning we had been overcharged by a taxi on our way to the property.
We made use of the free bikes on offer and explored the local area. Breakfast was lovely and served either on the terrace or bright and airy dining room.
The Grange is a lovely little suite which has recently been renovated.
- A warm welcome, a great night’s sleep (in a beautiful room) and a wonderful homemade breakfast on the terrace. Just sad we weren’t staying longer.
Friendly but discreet hosts…..magnificent breakfast on sun terrace….use of garden…..close to lake and Le Bar Chalet Restaurant which offered fantastic food at reasonable prices with friendly staff
Have stayed in many types of accomdation in France before but this was the all round best stay ever
Chambre d’Hôtes L’Airial
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes L’Airial offers accommodations in Liposthey, just 27 miles from Arcachon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Cap-Ferret is 28 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes L’Airial, and Biscarrosse is 15 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Lovely setting, peaceful but just minutes from the motorway. Comfy bed and pleasantly decorated room with nice little touches, great shower. Very friendly helpful owner
- Very helpful host that was very accommodating for our dogs to walk in field nearby thro gate
- Comfortable, calm and restful! Host cannot do enough to please. Great stay….
- It was located close to the motorway. Ideal for traveling between France and Spain. The decor in the rooms was very attractive.
- Very close to the motorway excellent breakfast loads of choices very comfortable bed
Les Oiseaux – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Oiseaux – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Sanguinet, just 12 miles from Arcachon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cap-Ferret is 14 miles from Les Oiseaux – Chambres d’hôtes, and Biscarrosse is 8 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 29 miles away.
- Friendly reception, lovely clean room and bathroom, use of kitchen, lounge, balcony and garden, great breakfast, off-street free parking.
- Very nice person and very quite place to stay few days. The house is very clean and very comfortable. Great breakfast. The price as well fit perfectly
- Welcoming hosts. Appreciated the use of lounge and drinks from the kitchen. Decent breakfast choice
- Very pleasant owners, clean accommodation, good breakfast. A fan in the room was a good touch, due to it being very hot weather. Provision of cold/hot drinks appreciated.
- Great stop over for 2 nights. Lovely location, as beautiful down by the lake. Great hosts.
Via Bahia – Maison d’hôtes
Located in Biscarrosse in the region of Aquitaine, 15 miles from Arcachon, Via Bahia – Maison d’hôtes features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cap-Ferret is 14 miles from Via Bahia – Maison d’hôtes, and Gujan-Mestras is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Homemade Breakfast, location, owner, environment, the whole house is awesome.
Brazilian type of property with decorations and great rooms.
The bed is really comfy.
- Really very nice place with very good service, we were sad to leave this place (and even wanted to stay a little bit more, but planes are waiting for!)? Thanks for all!!!
- Great location in the middle of pine forest and by the lake. Very friendly and helpful staff that goes way beyond their duties. Rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated. Delicious home made breakfast with brazilian twist. Still want the recipes! The hammock outside the room is a great!!!! thing. Spent several warm evenings reading in it outside. The hotel provides a bike which is great to explore the surroundings.
- Quirky decor, lovely welcome, quiet location and room.
- Everything was done to perfection, the rooms were decorated lovely and everything you could need was provided, the bed was very comfortable! Pool was lovely and warm. Breakfast was gorgeous! Everything perfect!
- Homemade Breakfast, location, owner, environment, the whole house is awesome.
Les Eaux qui Rient
A B&B located in Sanguinet next to the lake, Les Eaux qui rient offers a garden with outdoor furniture and free WiFi access is available in all areas.Les Eaux qui rient rooms all have a flat-screen TV, a bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views over the lake and a balcony.A breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy a shared lounge. A 10-minute drive away, restaurants and bars can be found in Biscarosse.Canoeing, hiking, fishing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, while windsurfing is possible a 30-minute drive away. Gujan-Mestras Train Station is located 13.7 miles from the property, where parking is possible at an extra cost.
- Fantastic location. Beautifully decorated rooms. Hostess very kind and helpful.
Very nice and comfortable room with a beautiful view of the lake! We had a great breakfast with pancakes.
Thank you, Anne!
- Great location, wonderful breakfasts and super friendly owners who let you share their beautiful home which was renovated just a few years ago. Would fully recommend to anyone travelling here.
- Very friendly and welcoming owners, perfect lake view, impeccable cleanliness and brand new facility, super breakfast and free parking
- Pretty much everything really. Anne was an excellent host, the room was spotless and looked out onto the lake, breakfast was fresh and superb, what’s not to like!
Featuring free WiFi, La Mimona offers accommodations in Sainte-Eulalie-en-Born, just 28 miles from Arcachon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cap-Ferret is 27 miles from La Mimona, and Biscarrosse is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We had a very nice stay at La Mimona. Lovely, generous hostess who offered us drinks when we arrived and also before we went for dinner. Very clean updated room. A beautiful garden with a swimming pool. Swings etc for kids. Great breakfast.
- This was a wonderful place, set in the country, surrounded by a large garden with swimming pool. The owner was amazing, so kind and helpful, she couldn’t do enough to help us with our plans for the next day. We were cycling and she gave us great local advice. We requested dinner, which is available if you ask in advance, and it was divine, 4 courses. The owners ran a restaurant in Paris for many years and this was obvious in the quality of the dinner and the breakfasts.
- super host, very clean structure, very comfortable and quiet room, super-breakfast
- La Mimona is an exceptional B&B – we loved it! It is brilliantly located for cyclists on the velodyssey as it is only 50 metres or so from the trail. The owner is fantastically friendly and welcoming. We were immediately offered orange juice/beer on arrival (no charge) and our bikes quickly stowed safely in a garage. Our room was fabulous and the enormous en suite positively luxurious, with large bath, shower and bidet. Our son was offered the option of his own room or a bed in our room. The swimming pool was lovely and very safely fenced to protect small children. Breakfast could be served inside or outside on the terrace (depending on the weather) and was delicious and a real treat to have omelettes cooked for us after a couple of weeks of continental breakfast. Wonderful, highly recommended!
- Beautifully arranged rooms, lovely bed linen, huge bathroom. A lot of space outside, nice pool. Friendly hostess, gave us hints what to visit – and so we went to the amazing Dune du Pilat. It felt like visiting friends, as the rented property is not separated from the owners’ premises, so we chatted with the owner and her granddaughters, shared the evenining meal. I would recommend it for longer stays – our two nights were not enough to fully enjoy the surrounding or the beaches.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parentis-en-born Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parentis-en-Born Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!