10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pardaillan Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pardaillan Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pardaillan Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pardaillan Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pardaillan Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pardaillan Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pardaillan Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pardaillan Aquitaine:
La Grande Maison
La Grande Maison is located in Allemans-du-Dropt, just 29 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bergerac is 18 miles from La Grande Maison, and Marmande is 11 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, riverside studio offers accommodations in Allemans-du-Dropt, just 29 miles from Saint-Émilion.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bergerac is 18 miles from riverside studio, and Marmande is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir de Juillereau
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Manoir de Juillereau is located in Duras, just 24 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 17 miles from Le Manoir de Juillereau, and Libourne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from Le Manoir de Juillereau.
Betty and Richard are perfect hosts, within 10 minutes of arrival we were chatting away like old friends. The accommodation is a good as you are going to get anywhere, very stylish and comfortable. The delicious home cooked evening meal was very welcome after a long days traveling and the breakfast set us up for another day of house hunting.
All in all cant find fault with the welcome or accommodation, give it a try you wont be disappointed.
So I booked this room same day arrival. I have coeliacs disease so requested (but not essential due to late notice) gluten free bread for breakfast in the comments. We arrived a few hours later and were greeted by Betty & Richard who took us straight into the kitchen where the smell of baking was obvious. They had read my request and instantly set about making my 1 night stay as pleasant as possible. Betty & Richard were the perfect hosts! Attention to every detail, the bedroom was beautiful & the bed was very comfortable. As we arrived on a Sunday the options for evening meal were limited but that was ok as Betty prepared a beautiful 4 course meal with wine and for desert the beautiful cake that was cooking when we arrived.
Thank you Betty & Richard we will see you again soon.
- Fantastic hosts fabulous accommodation very comfortable beds
- The house and surroundings were absolutely stunning. The owners welcomed us into their home like long lost friends, and the evening 4 course meal with local wine and cheese was perfect. We only wish we could have stayed longer.
- This was a cut above most B&B’s with beautiful accommodations and perfect hosts. It exceeded our expectations and we felt so welcomed into Betty and Richard’s home.
- Betty and Richard are perfect hosts, within 10 minutes of arrival we were chatting away like old friends. The accommodation is a good as you are going to get anywhere, very stylish and comfortable. The delicious home cooked evening meal was very welcome after a long days traveling and the breakfast set us up for another day of house hunting.
Petit Clos Chambres d’hôtes B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Petit Clos Chambres d’hôtes B&B is located in Saint-Jean-de-Duras in the region of Aquitaine, just 26 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 14 miles from Petit Clos Chambres d’hôtes B&B, and Libourne is 31 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 13 miles away.
- Fabulous welcome from the really friendly owners, great facilities – pool was a particular hit with our toddler! Breakfast was lovely! All set in an amazing area! We can’t wait to go back!
- Classic and classy decor, stunning views with a pretty traditional flower garden, comfy bed and an ample breakfast. Minutes to local services, shops and restaurants by car and welcoming helpful hosts. A real pleasure.
- Cindy was ontzettend gastvrij, we voelden ons enorm verwend. Zelfs de auto werd spontaan gewassen omdat er vogelpoep op zat! Verder is de omgeving prachtig en de kamers heel gezellig ingericht. Ontbijten kon buiten met uitzicht over de wijngaarden of in de gezellige woonkamer beneden.
- Accueil sympathique et discret, salle dédiée avec jeux et accès aux terrasses, petit déjeuner incroyable !
Mooie ruime kamer. Schone douche, goede douche, ruime handdoeken.
Lekker donker te maken door de luikenen blower ter verfrissing.
Amerikanen die daar een B&B zijn begonnen aantal jaren geleden. Ze spreken Frans maar uiteraard ook Engels.
Moulin de Cocussotte
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Moulin de Cocussotte offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-sur-Dropt, just 25 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bergerac is 20 miles from Moulin de Cocussotte, and Libourne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 20 miles from Moulin de Cocussotte.
- the accomodation was very large and comfortable, more a suite than a room,the grounds very beautiful and interesting. Breakfast was excellent — plentiful and lots of choice – breads, fresh fruits, homemade preserves, cheeses etc.
- A different type of property but owner etc were all excellent. Location was very quiet but we knew this before we visited. Totally enjoyable visit.
- What a find! Absolutely beautiful location, a very original and authentic property. Charming french owners with a great interest in art & design. The perfect balance between rustic country living and modern facilities (pool) presented in a with an original and unique personality. Lovely fresh fruit from the garden and pastries for breakfast!
- Very welcoming from Dominique and Jacques. The setting is idyllic, the pool welcoming and the breakfast homemade. Nothing was too much trouble, plus you are minutes away from Duras and Eymet, which if you are there only for a few days are both a must. May return in the future, au revoir.
- Comfortable bed lovely fan great as it was very hot while we were there. Fab breakfast!
Moulin De La Philippe
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Moulin De La Philippe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Miramont-de-Guyenne, just 31 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.Bergerac is 18 miles from Moulin De La Philippe, and Marmande is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- La bâtisse est magnifique, le jardin somptueux, le propriétaire adorable.
Nous avons réservé une chambre dans le moulin mais ils nous ont proposé à notre arrivée le gîte pigeonnier étant donné que nous étions pour 3 nuitées.
- Le champetre , charme et hospitalite des hotes.charmand,pour qui aime la paisible nature.
- Propriétaire très acceuillant un vrai désir de bien faire
- Le lieu est vraiment pittoresque et la maison pleine de charme. Le gîte est moins coquet mais très fonctionnel. Le jardin est très agréable et au calme.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Demeure d’Architecte
Chambre d’Hôtes La Demeure d’Architecte is located in Miramont-de-Guyenne, just 31 miles from Agen. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergerac is 18 miles from La Demeure d’Architecte, and Marmande is 12 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 17 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable and well stocked. Monsieur et Madame very kind and friendly. The purple room had a beautiful view over the well tended peaceful gardens.
- l’accueil est parfait, le petit déjeuner superbe, mieux que les hôtels que j’ai connu, la propriétaire pas avare de renseignements.
Un accueil hyper chaleureux, une maison magnifique avec une superbe chambre. Un excellent petit déjeuner et la propriétaire qui nous a accueilli est charmante.
Une chambre d’hôtes que je recommande.
- Les propriétaires sont des gens charmants, accueillants et soucieux du confort et bien être de leur clients. Chambre d’hôte indépendante, coin jardin agréable avec mobilier, piscine, et délicieux petit déjeuner. Excellente adresse que je recommande vivement !
- Petite maison independante pour la famille,très apreciable.Calme.
Château De Pile – B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château De Pile – B&B offers accommodations in Eymet, just 14 miles from Bergerac. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marmande is 16 miles from Château De Pile – B&B, and Saint-Sauveur is 17 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 12 miles away.
Great central location to Eymet. Excellent breakfast even had freshly baked crepes!
Room adequate for our stay as only there 1 night, as it was out of season we were the only guests so extremely quiet! Beautiful chateaux, can imagine it it summer months , wonderful grounds lake etc.
- Felt very welcome and was impressed with the hospitality of the owner.
The bed was very comfortable
The lady looking after us was wonderful
The property was only 3 min walk from the main town which has lots of places to eat.
Very nice area
Lola was really accommodating. Had a little welcome Happy Hour on our 2nd night to meet a couple of the guests. It was really ncie.
Loved the fact that there was a pool table, we played a game or two every evening.
Breakfasts were really great as well.
Really short walk into the village, maybe three minutes so the location was fantastic.
- Stunning property. Rare chance to stay in a genuine French Chateau. Restored beautifully.
- Great central location to Eymet. Excellent breakfast even had freshly baked crepes!
La Rocheraie Chambre d’hôte
Featuring free WiFi, La Rocheraie Chambre d’hôte offers accommodations in Sainte-Eulalie-dʼEymet, just 29 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Bergerac is 12 miles from La Rocheraie Chambre d’hôte, and Marmande is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 11 miles from La Rocheraie Chambre d’hôte.
No reviews yet.
52 Eymet is located in Eymet, just 14 miles from Bergerac.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Marmande is 16 miles from 52 Eymet, and Saint-Sauveur is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building and rooms, lovely French village, The hosts are so helpful with tons of local knowledge and always on hand to put the wood burn heater on when you want to relax with a glass of wine
- 52 Eymet is beautiful, full of character with superb individually styled bedrooms that retain the character of the property while being warm and comfortable… I’ve never slept so well ! Our hosts Catherine and Jean-Louis couldn’t do enough for us and both speak fluent English due to extensive careers based in London. Breakfast was a delight and was varied every day… fruit, local croissants and bread, eggs and smoked salmon, and on the last day the French equivalent of the ‘Full English’… sensational !
The rooms were huge and the beds extra comfy. The location was excellent the surrounding area perfect for bars,cafes and restaurants. And easy access to the whole dordogne area.
The owners were the perfect hosts, breakfast was spectacular, freshly prepared fruits, the best croissants ever and yogurt to die for. Catherine and Jean Lois helped with maps of the area and what to expect from towns and villages in the Dordogne, and recommendations. They were the perfect hosts, we will definitely be returning.
John and Catherine could not have done more to make us feel comfortable,
We would not hesitate to visit them again , The weather was bad, but they made our stay enjoyable.
Paul & June Dumbrell
Jean-Louis and Catherine are the most friendly and kind hosts that you could wish for. We stayed for two nights and we wish that it had been longer. The room is beautifully decorated and the bed was so comfortable! The bathroom is delightful too. The breakfast was delicious and freshly prepared. We would highly recommend staying here as the location is perfect and you can access the pretty Square in seconds. Parking is also no problem.
Thanks so much for having us!
Amber and mark
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pardaillan Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pardaillan Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pardaillan Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pardaillan Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!