10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parcé-sur-sarthe Pays De La Loire:
Featuring free WiFi, Château Rivesarthe offers accommodations in Noyen-sur-Sarthe. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 18 miles from Château Rivesarthe, and La Flèche is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 47 miles from Château Rivesarthe.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de la Balluere
Chateau de la Balluere is located in Pirmil, just 16 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 50 miles from Chateau de la Balluere.
- A warm friendly welcome by the owner who could not have been more helpful , it was comfortable, clean and the decor was amazing, a beautiful chateau 😊
- Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good sized unique room.
- Very friendly owners, great gardens and a historic old property.
- The Chateau de la Balluere is the most beautiful place I have been to. We enjoyed the romantic & relaxing atmosphere of an old chateau on the countryside just out of Le Mans. The place is lovely rebuilt to an outstanding level. The owners were helpful and friendly like I have never experienced before. I can highly recommend this place. We will surely go again for an extended stay.
- Stunning property in a quiet and peaceful location. Owners were very helpful, warm and hospitable. Thoroughly recommend and certainly hope to visit there again
La Ferme Chauvet
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Ferme Chauvet offers accommodations in Chantenay-Villedieu, just 18 miles from Le Mans. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 29 miles from La Ferme Chauvet, and La Flèche is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 54 miles from La Ferme Chauvet.
- La chambre était très confortable et le petit déjeuner très savoureux.
- La petite terrasse qui donne sur le jardin. On peut aussi acheter les rillettes maison etc pour grinoter sur place et aussi les produits de la ferme pour rammener à la maison. Superbe!
- Die ländliche Umgebung, die freundlichen Gastgeber das gute Früstück. Wir waren letztes Jahr schon in dieser nterkunft
- L’accueil de Marylise très chaleureux et le calme de la maison.
- Qualité de la literie-Calme assurant des nuits reposantes-propreté de la chambre et du linge-
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Malicorne-sur-Sarthe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 19 miles from La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes, and La Flèche is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- THE most delightful couple ran this gorgeous small rustic hotel. It had the most glorious garden, incredible, a marvellous array of the most beautiful plants. The views too were fantastic, we felt very relaxed. So much thought and work had gone into it. It was a real treasure to find and the owners were so kind and helpful. We could even get English TV and Wifi. We felt very lucky to have found it.
- Breakfast was very good, with all kind of bread, coffe tea etc. Fresh bread. Friendly reception with tea and biscuits!
- Myself and two others wanted somewhere quiet to escape the hustle and bustle of le mans and this was perfect. Dave and Lynn were absolute diamonds, I felt as if i’d known them for years. Comfortable beds and great breakfasts. Would definitely return.
- loved my visit there, everything was great, bed was comfortable, bathroom was super, very clean. breakfast was good, just liked everything about the place, ,,, super
Our 3 night stay at this lovely B&B was absolutely perfect, we arrived quite late at night, our host Dave showed us to a beautiful welcoming double bedroom. After a great night’s rest (the bed is just so comfy ) we awake to the most fantastic view across the fields, with distant sounds chickens, ducks. Our hosts provided a great continental breakfast, everything you could wish for and more !. The bedrooms are situated adjacent to the main house so you have your own front door, this meant that we could come and go when we liked without disturbing anyone, plenty of parking and a lovely well kept garden just outside again with amazing views.
Our hosts, Dave and Lynn were just the most lovely people , we hope to be able to stay with them again in the future. This B&B is a great find !!!
Château de Vaulogé
Château de Vaulogé offers accommodations in Fercé-sur-Sarthe.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Le Mans is 14 miles from Château de Vaulogé, and La Flèche is 14 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The Chateau was lovely and the host, Micol, made us very welcome. We pre-booked dinner which was superb in every way – lovely food, presented beautifully. Breakfast was fabulous too. The attention to detail was wonderful. The room was very nice – lots of space and very comfortable beds.
A holiday without parallels!
the most magnificent experience with your own personal round tower bedroom (le grande toure) with a fabulous en-suite.
Unique setting taking you back a couple of centuries.
- Being able to enjoy a 14th century chateau is charming, unusual, it is an experience to have in life
- Micol tries so hard to make her guests welcome – and her food is absolutely superb. Chateau Vauloge is a haven – really beautiful.
- Fantastic chateau and grounds. Wonderful pool.’Superb breakfast.
La Barillerie offers accommodations in La Flèche. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Angers is 28 miles from La Barillerie, and Le Mans is 23 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We were welcomed to the property by a friendly,helpful owner who made our overnight stay a pleasure. The facilities were good and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and we were given a pack of cakes to take for our game of golf en route to the port.
- The hosts were charming and our room, which even had a kitchenette, was perfect. Very comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast.
- Location is really good, livestock give it an edge over bricks and mortar found elswhere, idyllic rural location worth the visit
- Very scenic setting. Host / Hostess were very accommodating. Brilliant recommendation for dinner.
Excellent hosts and a traditional French farmhouse feel to the property. Loved seeing the 3 day old donkey and the VERY FRIENDLY CATS!!!
Super breakfast and certainly put it on our plans to come back and tell others how good it is.
Directions to the property were a little vague from the postcode but there are a few small signs to follow – if you spot them!!
Located in Villaines-sous-Malicorne in the region of Pays de la Loire, 28 miles from Angers, La Bigotière features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Le Mans is 23 miles from La Bigotière, and La Flèche is 3 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
coeur et nature
Coeur et nature offers accommodations in La Flèche. Free private parking is available on site.Angers is 27 miles from coeur et nature, and Le Mans is 24 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Ecole des Garçons
Located in Maigné, 13 miles from Le Mans, L’Ecole des Garçons features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 50 miles from L’Ecole des Garçons.
Chantal et Dominique : leur gentillesse leurs attentions et leur petit déjeuner excellent !!!
Le cadre est enchanteur
La maison la chambre la piscine et le jardin permettent d oublier le stress quotidien
Tout était plus que parfait ! BRAVO !
L’accueil, la gentillesse, la beauté du lieu, la propreté, l’originalité, la classe, le petit déjeuner plus que merveilleux, les confitures… et bien entendu CHANTAL, une femme gentille, attentionnée et rayonnante.
- Un accueil d’une rare excellence. Une déco magnifique. Un calme parfait. Des chambres très très confortables. Un petit dej comme on en a rarement.
- Tout est magnifique! Les meubles, l’ambiance, le confort, l’accueil….
- Très bel endroit restauré avec goût . Accueil attentif et très sympathique. Excellent confort, très propre.
- Chantal et Dominique : leur gentillesse leurs attentions et leur petit déjeuner excellent !!!
Located 3.9 miles from Zoo de la Flèche in La Flèche, Bois Gaillard features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Beautifully restored property. The room was spacious, comfortable and cosy. Lots of period features. Very nice welcoming touches. The hosts were very pleasant and hopeful. Lovely French continental breakfast.
Chambre et salon très mignon,
propriétaires très chaleureux,
petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
- Le calme de l’endroit et la gentillesse des hôtes !
Tout était très bien, propre accueillant, les propriétaires sympa et souriant …
Un petit déjeuner super , confitures maison , bcq de choix, salé sucré …
la chambre d’hôte indépendante de la maison ,est constituée d’une petite pièce pour le petit déjeuner et la détente et d’une chambre à l’étage .
la chambre elle même est très joliment aménagée .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parcé-sur-sarthe Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parcé-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!