10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France:
Chambres d’hôtes Chez Kate B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes Chez Kate B&B offers accommodations in Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, just 8 miles from Paris.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Marne-la-Vallée is 13 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Chez Kate B&B, and Versailles is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Chez Kate B&B.
- The room is cozy, the bed is very comfortable, i had a very good sleep. I appreciated the shower and the bathroom. The croissants for breakfast were terrific.
- It is literally an art studio with pieces of modern paintings, sculptures, lamp shades, etc.
- Decoration was really nice. Host made us feel welcome.
- Literie de qualité, grande chambre cosy, décorée avec des objets d’art créés par les propriétaires, très agréable
- La qualité de l’accueil, le calme,les lieux (maison d’artistes) et l’ambiance chaleureuse !
Chambre spacieuse avec balcon et petit déjeuner
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre spacieuse avec balcon et petit déjeuner offers accommodations in Créteil, just 6 miles from Paris.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 15 miles from Chambre spacieuse avec balcon et petit déjeuner, and Versailles is 15 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Chambre de l’Olivier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Chambre de l’Olivier offers accommodations in Champigny-sur-Marne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 7 miles from La Chambre de l’Olivier, and Marne-la-Vallée is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from the property.
During my whole stay, I only dealt with a very nice lady, so staff gets perfect grades.
Excellent French breakfast (so do not pictures eggs, ham or sausages): fruit, bread, tea, coffee, yoghurt, butter, jelly, etc.
Very good shower. Large TV. Comfy bed.
One of the windows has ground-level greenery and a small veranda (very nice in the summer).
There is a nice park across the street.
In general, if you tend to sleep well, this is room is for you. There are no noisy neighbors, no bars next door. It is located in a residential street.
I highly recommend this suite to other travelers if you need to be in the area. Champigny is one of the good areas to the East of Paris. Lovely houses around.
The room is spacious, with a big comfortable bed. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking.
If you want to reach the RER, to go to Paris, you have to walk for ca 20 minutes.
Carole is a very friendly host, who takes care that you get everything you need.
- Facilities were all on the flat – no steps anywhere. Everything vey comfortable and clean. Very suitable for older people
- Well laid out, comfortable room in a peaceful area so near to Paris. Nice park across the street
Second stay here and we love it! Carole is a wonderful host and the breakfast is delicious.
Only 2 euros on the bus to joinville metro or its a 20 minute pleasant walk.
Very happy with our second stay.
- During my whole stay, I only dealt with a very nice lady, so staff gets perfect grades.
La Résidence d’Art Joinville-Le-Pont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Résidence d’Art Joinville-Le-Pont offers accommodations in Joinville-le-Pont.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 6 miles from La Résidence d’Art, and Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from La Résidence d’Art Joinville-Le-Pont.
- l’atypisme de l’habittion et la proximté du bois de Vincennes et de la Marne
- Sa situation géographique, pouvoir se garer devant
Excellent accueil du propriétaire arrangeant et discret .
Son parcours est très intéressant et la maison très agréable et pleine de charme.
- Accueil agréable et convivial. Demeure et propriétaire dégageant un bien-être communicatif.
- Un havre de tranquillité au coeur de Joinville, une maison d’hôtes de caractère et un hôte très disponible. Les qualités personnelles de M. PAGES, artiste danseur chorégraphe à la réputation internationale, valent à elles seules le séjour en ces lieux. Une rencontre empreinte d’un humanisme vivifiant dans notre monde trop individualiste. Enfin un hébergement bon marché et original, à mille lieues des hôtels moroses standardisés et aseptisés du voisinage!
Les Chambres d’hôtes du Grand Paris
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Chambres d’hôtes du Grand Paris offers accommodations in Champigny-sur-Marne.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 8 miles from Les Chambres d’hôtes du Grand Paris, and Marne-la-Vallée is 12 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 9 miles away.
- Denis, the host, is friendly. He met us on time and explained everything about the property. The main reason we decided to book this property was a chance to see Eiffel Tower (even from far) from our bedroom window and this is what we’ve got.
Excellent view of Paris- the Eiffel Tower at night.
We were there for a night en route from the Auverge to CDG. We had a comfortable night. Excellent wifi.
- Klein hotel op rustige lokatie en een prima plek om snel naar Parijs te gaan of om Disneyland te bezoeken.
- Hôte très gentil et généreux. Souci du detail. Explications claires. Belle chambre confortable et déjeuner copieux.
Lieu très sympathique, et hôte très accueillant.
La proximité du Centre-ville, tout en donnant l’impression d’être à la campagne.
Chambre très spacieuse et agréable
Chambre d’hôtes Chez Marilé
Located in Bry-sur-Marne in the region of Île de France, 8 miles from Paris, Chambre d’hôtes Chez Marilé features a playground and views of the pool.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop and a CD player are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 12 miles from Chambre Hôtes Chez Marilé, and Versailles is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Chez Marilé.
- 5* accomodation that has all you could ask for after a long tiring trip. Cristina is a wonderful host the best I’ve ever met & there’s also that positive dynamic yet peaceful energy you get. You arrive exhausted & will leave full of positive vibes. It was a great experience I will never forget MERCI BEAUCOUP CRISTINA VOUS ÊTES LA MEILLEURE
super breakfast – hardly le petit dejeuner… more like le grand brunch!
christina was very hospitable. immaculate rooms. lovely home. the rate for everything she provided is hard to believe.
- For me … it was a perfect stay … I really felt at home!
- This home is very clean. The bed was comfortable and the owner is pleasant to talk to and very helpful. A good restaurant advice was excellent and timely as we were starving. The owner Can speak both French and English. The breakfast was absolutely divine!
Everything. This is a beautiful home created with love by our attentive host and her husband. The guest accommodation is decorated in an oriental style and is charming. The continental breakfast had everything you could hope for and more including fresh figs from the garden.
Plenty of really good restaurants nearby on the other side of the River Marne.
Chambre Avec Jardin Pierre Curie
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Chambre Avec Jardin Pierre Curie offers accommodations in Bry-sur-Marne, just 8 miles from Paris.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Marne-la-Vallée is 12 miles from Chambre Avec Jardin Pierre Curie, and Versailles is 18 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- The location is great. Easy to get to Paris and Disneyland. Absolutely brilliant value for money especially if you’ve got a child. Celine was a lovely host and we couldn’t have asked for more. We hope to be back again one day.
- The hostess was very friendly, the neighbourhood is calm, safe and beautiful, I really enjoy a running workout there. Parking is on the street in front of the house. River with the swans is nearby, as well as RER station. 25 minutes from doors to very center of Paris. A good starting point for Disneyland too. Garden is great, internet is fast, but somehow unstable. Still I think we very lucky to choose Celine’s home.
- Great hostess. Good location with easy assess to train to Paris. Maybe 25 minutes. Suite had lots of room and a large backyard. Very clean with lots of food so we could make our own breakfast. Located in a very nice district and just a few blocks to the river.
- All was excelent.(breakfast, room, bed, shower etc)
- The place are very comfortable feel like your home 😉
Located in Choisy-le-Roi, 7 miles from Paris, Paris-Weekend features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 18 miles from Paris-Weekend, and Versailles is 13 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very kind and helpful personal, always there for you. We were super satisfied with the location and comfort, especially when you travel with small children. I would love to stay there once again when I travel to Paris.
- Our host was very helpful and friendly. She checked us in quite late and organised a taxi for us for early the next morning to take us to the airport. Will stay there again if I fly out from Orly Airport. Real value for money
The apt. was upstairs up narrow stairs. The radiator house heat was turned on for us because it was quite cold in the house. We chose to have a cold breakfast for 7 euros and it was wonderful! Fresh fruit, veggies, pastry, baguettes, cheeses, cereals, juice, coffee, tea and more. We would stay at Paris aweekend again.
Thank you host for a lovely stay!
- Very good place to stay in Paris, we spent two nights there, owner is very friendly and nice, thanks
- Property manager very nice and very accommodating. We had a 9 passenger van and it fit all of us in the the apartment, plus parking for the van. Grocery store and metro are close by. When we arrived it was very hot but there was a fan in each room, but still hot due to the rooms being on the 2nd floor it was still hot. Also the third room is connected through one of the rooms so that you have to go through it to get to the third room. Lots of street noise late into the night so it is hard to sleep with your windows open, but this is the city so it is to be expected.
Le Vieux Puits
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Vieux Puits offers accommodations in Noisy-le-Grand, just 8 miles from Paris.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles from Le Vieux Puits, and Versailles is 19 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 11 miles away.
- Room was nice and comfortable. Bathroom was nice and clean.
- I took parents there for a last minute crash in. Our experience was more like visiting a friend (who has everything arranged perfectly for us) than staying at a B&B. The place was very clean, smells fresh and all above that, breakfast was delicious and healthy. There seems to be a little construction going on in the front area as they are building new rooms but it didn’t disturb our stay at all.
owner was very friendly; ideal location for going to the centre of Paris or Disneyland;
bathroom spacious; nice breakfast
- The lady forgot about our booking. Luckily she was at home and could welcome us, but actually she was not expecting us. We were the only customers that evening. Nevertheless, she was really friendly, the room was really good , the wifi was good, the breakfast was good. We were there only 1 night, just before our visit to Eurodisney.
- Very clean all new room and en suit the owner was very helpful with directions for the train and a beautiful breakfast in the morning with homemade jams couldn’t ask for anything more will definitely stay again 10 out of 10
Chalet de Paris
Located in Fontenay-sous-Bois, 1,650 feet from Beaumont Park, this guest house offers a terrace in its garden and heated rooms with parquet flooring. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.The heated accommodations have a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. Some are attic rooms with a luster.Restaurants can be found within a walking distance.It is situated 1.4 miles from Floral Park and 1.4 miles from Institut National du Sport, de l’Expertise et de la Performance. The capital is a 10-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!