10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paray-vieille-poste Ile De France:
Bed & Breakfast La Clepsydre
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Bed & Breakfast La Clepsydre is located in Fontenay-aux-Roses. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 6 miles from B&B La Clepsydre, and Marne-la-Vallée is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I stayed in a very spacious room which contained of all the necessary facilities.
The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable with soft sheets.
Ideal accommodation for them who would like to visit the city but sleep in a calm neighborhood.
- This B&B is a perfect 10. Located south of Paris Central, within walking distance of the Robinson metro station, Luciano and his four legged friends offer a very welcoming setting in a beautiful, well-appointed two story home. A quiet place in an upscale neighborhood, we walked to dinner and the train station after dark without concerns. We highly recommend La Clepsydre.
- The really beatiful garden, the kindness of the host, the beautiful room. The possibility to order dinner from a take-away and eat in the garden
- Quiet and well presented very nice garde loverly village atmosphere and easily accesible to paris by rer
- Beautiful styled interior and garden , lot of birds
- I stayed in a very spacious room which contained of all the necessary facilities.
Located in Choisy-le-Roi, 7 miles from Paris, Paris-Weekend features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 18 miles from Paris-Weekend, and Versailles is 13 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very kind and helpful personal, always there for you. We were super satisfied with the location and comfort, especially when you travel with small children. I would love to stay there once again when I travel to Paris.
- Our host was very helpful and friendly. She checked us in quite late and organised a taxi for us for early the next morning to take us to the airport. Will stay there again if I fly out from Orly Airport. Real value for money
The apt. was upstairs up narrow stairs. The radiator house heat was turned on for us because it was quite cold in the house. We chose to have a cold breakfast for 7 euros and it was wonderful! Fresh fruit, veggies, pastry, baguettes, cheeses, cereals, juice, coffee, tea and more. We would stay at Paris aweekend again.
Thank you host for a lovely stay!
- Very good place to stay in Paris, we spent two nights there, owner is very friendly and nice, thanks
- Property manager very nice and very accommodating. We had a 9 passenger van and it fit all of us in the the apartment, plus parking for the van. Grocery store and metro are close by. When we arrived it was very hot but there was a fan in each room, but still hot due to the rooms being on the 2nd floor it was still hot. Also the third room is connected through one of the rooms so that you have to go through it to get to the third room. Lots of street noise late into the night so it is hard to sleep with your windows open, but this is the city so it is to be expected.
Les Fresnoises – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Fresnoises – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Fresnes, just 7 miles from Paris.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 22 miles from Les Fresnoises – Chambres d’hôtes, and Versailles is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 3.1 miles from Les Fresnoises – Chambres d’hôtes.
- Clean and quiet, no noise at night. Wonderful breakfast with home made marmelades!
- Very clean, amazing breakfast, great hosts. Highly recommended
very friendly, kind. We ate together in the evening, felt like with old friends.
Room is nice, everything was there what is needed.
The district is a bit outside of Paris, my goal was not to go inside of Paris – so it was perfect.
- Spotless. Well appointed. They even had a choice of pillow heights. Great window blind for complete darkness. Accommodated an early morning breakfast with no trouble and served real OJ. Very easy access to Orly Airport.
- Very good breakfast, (they have their own confiture – very tasty and divers) everything very clean, good bathroom, comfy bad, nice room but rather small size. Nice owners. Free parking in Paris!
Chambre d’hotes Antony
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’hotes Antony is located in Fresnes in the region of Île de France, just 7 miles from Paris.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Marne-la-Vallée is 22 miles from Chambre d’hotes Antony, and Versailles is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room was very nice, with a lot of privacy. Marlene helped us very good to find the subway, so we good visit the Eiffeltower. Merci beaucoup Marlene.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber, ruhige Lage, sehr sauber, Top Frühstück, gute Anbindung zur RER-Bahn
Accueil très chaleureux, tout le nécessaire pour bébé d’un an.
- Sehr nettes Ehepaar, die Unterkunft vermieten. Frühstück ist einfach, typisch französisch und vollkommen ausreichend. Der Kaffee war besonders gut und der Garten ist wunderschön.
- La sympathie et bienveillance du proprietaire. La décoration de la chambre.
Bed & Breakfast Crosne Plazza & Spa
Showcasing a sun terrace and indoor pool, Bed & Breakfast Crosne Plazza & Spa is located in Crosne in the region of Île de France, just 11 miles from Paris. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Marne-la-Vallée is 17 miles from B&B Crosne Plazza, and Versailles is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent facilities including air conditioning which was most welcome. Swimming and Sauna available and very unusual in a private property such as this. Carole was so friendly and helpful in every way. Only 10 minute walk from the station and a 20 minute train ride into Paris. Easy parking at the property Would definitely recommend for tourists wanting to see Paris or en route as a stopover.
- The owners were amazing. B&B atmosphere is top notch and priced right! Clean room, beautiful furniture. Highly recommended.
In general everything was ok.
The owner took us with her car to the bus station which was very nice.
Accueil tres sympathique et de grande qualité
Carole et son mari sont vraiment attentionnes.
Je reviendrai avec plaisir des que je le peux
L’accueil personnalisé, la tranquillité de l’environnement, la discrétion du personnel, la convivialité,
Salle de bain de palace, literie très agréable. Multiples rangements et mise à disposition de café et thés.
Petit déjeuner très copieux avec produits frais.
Les conseils sur les restaurants à proximité et une remise offerte au Pressoir un excellent restaurant gastronomique.
B&B Edith Room
B&B Edith Room is located in Bourg-la-Reine, 6 miles from Paris and 22 miles from Marne-la-Vallée.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Versailles is 9 miles from B&B Edith Room, and Villepinte is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- It is very quiet and the owner is very nice and welcoming
1.nice to have breakfast included in the price.
Full breakfast was provided: fruit, yogurt, bread, tea or coffee.
2.nice to give some candies, little biscuits for free to her guests.
3.A kettle and sink provided
4. helpful if you are looking for restaurants or if you need anything: Host available via text messages if you need; that’s convenient.
- The hotel is very close to the RER station. The staff is very friendly and kind. Breakfast is good.
- La propriétaire est très à l’écoute et aux petits soins, très disponible et souriante. La chambre est sympa, confortable, calme. Les équipements sont tout à fait suffisants, la literie agréable. Et le petit déjeuner très copieux. De plus, nous n’étions pas loin du RER. Nous avons passé une bonne nuit, c’est une adresse à retenir.
- Die Vermieterin ist überaus aufmerksam und sehr sehr freundlich
Le Clos des Princes
Le Clos des Princes offers accommodations in Châtenay-Malabry.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 7 miles from Le Clos des Princes, and Marne-la-Vallée is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- what a lovely place. In the middle of the most beautiful area in Paris. Room very good. WiFi excellent. Staff sp friendly.
- Its location, private parking and easiness to travel to Paris City center.
- Christine was very welcoming and helpful, the property was very clean and well maintained.
- Gorgeous historic manner with beautiful gardens. Large bathroom and extremely comfy bed. Breakfast was outstanding. The hostess, Christine, was very helpful and informative. Loved hearing about the history of the house and surrounding area. Chatenay Malabry is a really nice, quiet suburb of Paris.
- Authentic house. The son of the owner was very kindly and bring us by car to station. Quiet place near Paris. Big suite. Top location. Good breakfast. Thanks for all the goods
La Maison Du Coteau
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison Du Coteau offers accommodations in Cachan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Paris is 5 miles from La Maison Du Coteau, and Marne-la-Vallée is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- This was an amazing place to stay great location with a historical feel. Hands down the best place I’ve stayed. The beds were super comply and the breakfast was amazing. I will definitely visit again.
- John was super nice and helpful. Treated us like family.
- the owner’s reception and the distinctive feature of the decor. Everything is so detailed.
- It was just a perfect stop on our way to the middle of France, the host is super friendly, the family room was ideal with our 2 little kids. Breakfast really good. Close to Paris but quit location.
- Very warm welcome. Very peaceful place close to Paris. I enjoyed very much the breakfast in the garden.
Palaiseau-Saclay, chambre à louer
Palaiseau-Saclay, chambre à louer is offering accommodation in Palaiseau. The room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. All rooms have a terrace.At the bed and breakfast, the room includes a desk and is fitted with a coffee machine. It also features a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The unit will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Palaiseau-Saclay, chambre à louer can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation offers a terrace.Paris is 11.2 miles from Palaiseau-Saclay, chambre à louer, while Marne-la-Vallée is 26.7 miles from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Fontenay aux roses
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Fontenay aux roses offers accommodations in Fontenay-aux-Roses.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paris is 5 miles from B&B Fontenay aux roses, and Marne-la-Vallée is 22 miles away. Orly Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paray-vieille-poste Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-Vieille-Poste Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!