10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paray-le-frésil Auvergne:
Château de Paray le Frésil
Set in a 10-hectare garden, this 15th-century chateau is just 15.5 miles from Moulins and 9.3 miles from Le Pal Amusement Park. You can relax in the outdoor swimming pool or sit by the fireplace in the period-style lounge.The rooms at Château de Paray le Frésil are decorated in a classic style and include views of the garden or pond. They also have an LCD TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare home-made evening meals, if you reserve in advance.Free private parking is available on site and the N79 motorway is 12.4 miles away. Other local activities include cycling in the countryside or visiting Dompierre-sur-Besbre’s theme park and zoo, 12.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine du Bourg
Located in Gannay-sur-Loire, 18 miles from Moulins, Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine du Bourg features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Nevers is 28 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Sainte-Marie is 28 miles from the property.
- The gacilities and the staff were both excellent. As was the copious breakfast.
Lovely old farm conversion, and a good reception with everything explained. Breakfast OK, with super bread, though not over the top with choice, perhaps.
The pizza van in the village was great – 5 mins walk.
- Super gezellig atmosphere — loved the mix of camping and chambres d’hotes. Very cozy, a very warm welcome, helpful cycle tips for our departure, and a comfortable room. Would definitely return! Also enjoyed the pool after a long day of cycling. Breakfast was nice, too.
- Delighted to be asked to join the family for dinner, nice to sit down and chat with them and other guests. Very welcoming.
- We didn’t know what to expect after reading the reviews but we needed somewhere to stay in the area. Wow, it so exceeded our expectations – the rooms are not rustic at all!!! The place is really awesome and had excellent facilities, the staff are friendly and helpful. The kitchen was fantastic and there was a self service washing machine and detergent (small fee) too. The village has an excellent shop that is open everyday in summer (until 8pm) and The bakery is the best ever! This made for a wonderful breakfast spread offered by the B&B. I think this accommodation is a secret gem, you can’t go wrong, we wish we had more time there to go river rafting and swimming!!
Le Pont de la Loire
Le Pont de la Loire offers accommodations in Bourbon-Lancy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Moulins is 19 miles from Le Pont de la Loire, and Paray-le-Monial is 23 miles away.
- Price quality is very good and the hostesses were very friendly. Rooms is basic but clean and quite spacious. Parking is right in front of the hotel and free. Breakfast is served with many homemade products that taste delicious!
- The hotel is located next to the river within walking distance from several restaurants, and there is also an on-site restaurant specializing in trout dishes. Can be recommended! The room was newly renovated with a very large bathroom and air con. They had a garage for our bicycles. The hostess was really nice.
- Excellent hospitality…breakfast was very good lots of home cooked cakes and yoghurt
- Great hosts and fantastic hospitality and wonderful fresh food.
- Almost all of the products for the breakfast homemade. Amazing !
Le Domaine du Mijarnier
Located in Montbeugny, 28 miles from Vichy, Le Domaine du Mijarnier features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Moulins is 10 miles from Le Domaine du Mijarnier, and Paray-le-Monial is 28 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner. Beautiful place in a very rural and quiet area. Great for families seeking rural experience, quietness and confort
- Lovely accommodation, renovated to an excellent standard. Lovely friendly host.
- Lovely rural setting, nice people and dogs and we had the guest house area to ourselves
- Large self contained barn annexe – beautifully appointed with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and independent access. Charming host and friendly pets!
- les hôtes sont très ouverts et accueillants tout en restant patients et discrets. Beaucoup de calme, une belle promenade dans la propriété et de beaux bâtiments. Le petit déjeuner est excellent et le diner également.
Chambres d’Hotes La Cressonne
Chambres d’Hotes La Cressonne offers accommodations in Saint-Seine.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Moulins is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes La Cressonne, and Autun is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hameau des Damayots
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hameau des Damayots is located in Montbeugny in the region of Auvergne, just 27 miles from Vichy. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Moulins is 7 miles from Hameau des Damayots, and Bourbon-Lancy is 17 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, good table d’hote, traditionnal style buildings, quiet.
- The accommodation was beautiful, the host was very helpful and phoned a local restaurant and reserved a table for us. The restaurant was amazing.
- Everything was excellent. The bed was very comfortable, rooms where spacious (quiet) and breakfast was great (homemade pancakes)
- The barn has been refurbished to a very high standard. We didn’t notice the cold at all even though it was -8 during our stay. And do not get me started on the home made jams….Thoroughly recommend it.
- Beautiful rural setting and buildings and well well renovated buildings.
Château Latour is located in Fours, 25 miles from Moulins and 29 miles from Nevers. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sainte-Marie is 25 miles from Château Latour, and Autun is 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely property, with lovely spacious family room. Swimming pool was really nice for the kids, a good size. Highlight was the wine tasting followed by cheese and dinner – I learned loads about the local wine, and how to do a wine tasting, it was really enjoyable – I just wished we’d done more of it during our stay instead of trying to explore local restaurants.
- Very friendy owners greeted us when we arrived and directed us to secure motorcycle parking in a nearby barn. Our room was very nice, traditionally decorated but with a modern bathroom. I like the honour bar where you help yourself to drinks and simply record what you had, paying when you depart. The pool looked welcoming, but unfortunatley I didn’t have time to have a swim. We ate outside with other guests on a long table for dinner and breakfast. Both meals were very nice and we had the opportunity to share our holiday experiences with the other guests.
Very friendly owners who, although we were only staying the one night,couldn’t do enough for us
The room and breakfast were excellent and both my wife and I are hoping that our travels will let us stay again in the future
The weather could have been a little warmer so we could have used the swimming pool but even so it certainly looked as inviting as it does in the photographs??
The setting is amazing in a very tranquil area of France
All in all an excellent venue
- The property was exactly what we were looking for as a stopping point on our family holiday from London to Tuscany. The warm hosts greeted us immediately, the children were thrilled with the pool and trampoline. The idyllic afternoon eased into a sociable dinner with the other guests, all who were charming. If we are travelling thru again we will stop again with pleasure.
- Ontbijt voortreffelijk, zeer vriendelijke en zorgzame gastheer en gastvrouw, kamers superschoon , goede bedden. Avondeten was top!
Located in Ternant in the region of Bourgogne, 27 miles from Moulins, B&B Fromenteau features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Autun is 26 miles from B&B Fromenteau, and Paray-le-Monial is 24 miles away.
- The helpfulness and attention to detail of our hosts.
- Ruime accomodatie, vriendelijke ontvangst, heerlijk ontbijt.
Zeer vriendelijke beheerders. Prima ontbijt. Geweldige verblijfsruimte.
- Le personnel accueillant, chambre très propre, petit déjeuner très bien !
- Sehr ländliches Ambiente, mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet. Sehr nette Gastgeber.
Chambres d’hôtes du Haras de Coddes
Chambres d’hôtes du Haras de Coddes is located in Cercy-la-Tour, just 25 miles from Moulins. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nevers is 25 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Sainte-Marie is 21 miles away.
We had a great stay at the Chambres d’hôtes du Haras de Coddes. A very nice landscape, great hosts, a very good meal at the first evening and a very good breakfast every morning. Michelle and Phillipe are the friendliest hotel owner i have ever met.
- Very spacious room, lovely meal with our hosts plus tour of the stables
- Very beautiful and atmospheric house with lovely hosts! It was very interesting for us to learn more about horse breeding.
- Michele and Philip (the hosts) were fantastic hosts and went out of our way to ensure we really enjoyed our stay. We had a couple of dietary requirements which they kindly facilitated when cooking us dinner. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Les croissants étaient chauds, le repas du soir était excellent!
On dort très bien dans le calme.
- We had a great stay at the Chambres d’hôtes du Haras de Coddes. A very nice landscape, great hosts, a very good meal at the first evening and a very good breakfast every morning. Michelle and Phillipe are the friendliest hotel owner i have ever met.
Le Colombier B&B
Located in Dornes in the region of Bourgogne, 10 miles from Moulins, Le Colombier B&B features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Nevers is 21 miles from Le Colombier B&B, and Sainte-Marie is 29 miles from the property.
- The nature and pond around the house, excellent breakfast with homemade jams, very nice and cosy room, friendly and welcoming host
- Great country location. Own pond with ducks and chooks SO lovely. One minute Walk to a beautiful private lake! QUIET. Fabulous host. Thanks Debbie’
- Joli cadre champêtre avec très bon accueil de La propriétaire.
- Lit confortable. .maison .isolée et calme. .pour une nuitée. .ok
- Es war wie zu Hause, perönlich, freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paray-le-frésil Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paray-le-Frésil Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!