10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Panzoult Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Panzoult Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Panzoult Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panzoult Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panzoult Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Panzoult Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Panzoult Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Panzoult Centre:
Domaine de Beauséjour
Domaine de Beauséjour offers accommodations in Panzoult. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Tours is 22 miles from Domaine de Beauséjour, and Saumur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from Domaine de Beauséjour.
- The location on the vineyard is unparalleled. The family owned property is lovely and all were very kind and helpful. We even received a private tour of the vineyard as they were harvesting. Wonderful people. Breakfast of coffee, juice and an assortment of fresh breads and croissants was a nice way to begin our days of touring the valley.
- Everything – lovely hostess Marie-Claude, beautiful location and view, wonderful buildings and pool – perfect!
- My partner and I stayed at Domaine de Beauséjour for three nights and we were very happy with our stay. The owner is a lovely lady who immediately makes you feel at home. Our room overlooked their beautiful vineyards and was right next to their pool. The rooms were basic but beautifully decorated and had everything we needed. The owner is happy to recommended places to eat and things to do and see. She also took us around their vineyard and did a wine tasting with us – fantastic red wine! I strongly recommend this location for anyone wanting to explore the Loire Valley or simply wanting to escape the city!!
- The entire experience from the owner, Mary Claude, to the beauty of her vineyards, to the wine tour and tasting she gave us.
- Beautiful location in a beautiful house. Madame Chauveau is an incredible host and made us feel very much at home and gave excellent recommendations on nearby sites, restaurants etc and included an incredible wine tasting and tour of the vineyard! Will not forget this experience and will definitely be back!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Baumoderie is located in Panzoult, just 20 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saumur is 25 miles from La Baumoderie, and Chinon is 9 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 24 miles away.
- We had a lovely stay here. The rooms were beautiful and the hosts very friendly and helpfull. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Wonderful B&B, lovely hosts, location is great. Close to many of the castles and other interesting places. Coming home tired after a long day visiting all the nice places, we enjoyed sitting outside in the garden, listening to birds and frogs in a very peaceful and sophisticated setting. Breakfast was fabulous, home-made jams and juices. We will definitely come back.
- Beautiful locations, lovely quirky room and 8 gorgeous homemade jams for breakfast in the morning! Beautiful stay.
- Anne is a great host and the place is like being in a dream!
- The hostess was the best example of a French Lady, polite and well educated. The best breakfast of all the places we stayed. Intoxicating natural perfume everywhere from 30 different flowers and fruit trees. Giant room on the ground floor. Plenty of parking. lovely gardens and a view forever and ever. Frog pond with frog that later laugh at you as they come out from hiding after you frighten them into the water. Excellent command of the English language. Fun furniture from a bygone era. Good mattress, plenty of counter space.
Set among the vineyards of the Loire Valley, Les Camélias bed and breakfast is an 18th-century farmhouse. A continental breakfast is included and during summer you have free access to the outdoor pool.The spacious suite offers 2 bedrooms separated by a lounge and has views of the floral garden and swimming pool. Decorated with exposed beams and antique furniture, it includes a fridge and facilities for making tea and coffee. A hairdryer is supplied in the bathroom.Breakfast consists of freshly-squeezed orange juice, pasties, homemade cakes and jams, and it is taken in the living room beside the original fireplace. In the evening, the hosts can take you on a free tour of the wine cellars in Chinon.Château de Chinon is only 6.2 miles from this B&B and the hosts can organise wine-tasting for you at the chateau .There are cycling paths in the surrounding area. Private parking is free at the property.
- The hostes was great and provided fresh breakfast every morning
L’accueil et la grande gentillesse des hôtes
Le charme de l’endroit
Des petits déjeuners super et qui changent tous les matins
Сельский дом чуть ли не 17-го века в окружении полей и виноградников. Дом с метровыми каменными стенами, половину которого хозяева целиком предоставляют в распоряжение гостей. Две спальни находятся в мансарде. Во дворе – небольшой бассейн с шезлонгами, вокруг небольшой сад, собственная парковка прямо во дворе. Вокруг тишина и покой. Интернет хороший, телевизора нет, да он и не нужен. Отличное место на пару дней в качестве базы, чтобы осмотреть близлежащие замки долины Луары. Рядом Шинон , в одну сторону – Юссе, Азе-ле-Ридо. В другую – Сомюр, Бриссак, Анже. Потом лучше перебраться поближе к Туру и даже к Блуа, будет удобнее ездить.
Не пугайтесь, если утром кто-то начнет лизать вам руку – это спаниэль Chocolatine (iШоколадка) зовет вас завтракать!
- Het ontbijt was heel uitgebreid met versfruitsalade versgebakken broodjes en cake.
Super accueil dans un charmant havre de paix. La suite est très confortable et la piscine et le jardin très agréable.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié les copieux petits déjeuner au soleil le matin.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Bournais
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Bournais is located in L’Ile-Bouchard in the region of Centre, just 23 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saumur is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Bournais, and Chinon is 9 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 27 miles away.
- Philippe and Florence were very welcoming. The property is delightful with a large courtyard offering your own table and chairs. Our room (Champagne) was large, cosy and clean with an ensuite. Breakfast is great and our hosts clearly enjoyed a chat and getting to know their guests.
- Phillippe and Florence are without a shadow the perfect hosts.Nothing is too much for them and their knowledge of the area and it’s history beats any travel book.The accommodation set amongst agricultural country side is superb.Breakfasts in the beautiful garden could keep you going all day.A home from home
Beautiful property. They even have goats which We watched play from
Our window. They recommended a great restaurant for dinner, L’Atelier. Go there get the Marie Galette!
- Probably the most enjoyable night of our stay – a mixture of a lovely place, great company, interesting and welcoming owners, and stunning breakfast which we all sat down to a in a shady courtyard with other guests, Florence and Philippe. Room was large with a charming seating area well supplied with magazines, and there were drinks in the fridge as well as tea making facilities. Had a fan which was lovely on a hot night. Cannot recommend it enough. Many thanks.
- Being in rural setting. Hospitality of hosts. Privacy and self contained cottage. Great breakfasts
Chambres d’hôtes : La Isla Bonita
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Chambres d’hôtes : La Isla Bonita is located in L’Ile-Bouchard in the region of Centre, just 22 miles from Tours.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Saumur is 26 miles from Chambres d’hôtes : La Isla Bonita, and Chinon is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from Chambres d’hôtes : La Isla Bonita.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and the scenery is magnificent.
- modernised stylish shower/toilet. Lovely view down into the river valley from the breakfast room/lounge. Helpful polite manager. Parking right outside front door. Quiet little town.
- fantastic room and bathroom. Spotlessly clean. Nice welcome from friendly owners. Lovely breakfast
- Superb location on the river with great views over the village. No detour necessary on our journey south. Friendly and informal atmosphere.
Location of the b&b.
View over the river.
Good coffee at breakfast.
La Maison des Lizas
Located in Neuil in the region of Centre, 17 miles from Tours, La Maison des Lizas features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saumur is 29 miles from La Maison des Lizas, and Amboise is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 21 miles from La Maison des Lizas.
- Secure parking. Isabelle was very welcoming and helpful. The house was incredibly clean and well appointed. It was great being able to make a cup of tea and sit in the garden. Nice homemade yoghurt with the continental breakfast.
- The surroundings all green, the peace of the place, the character of the property. Amingst my few very restful nights due to the quietness of the place.
- This is another gem we found in our trip around france. A real cosy, romantic french b&b. The room was beautiful , decorated with a great taste. Shower very good. The host is a very nice person and really helpful especially for us because we don’t speek to much french :).
- Isabel’s accommodating manner. There was a mix up over dinner reservation. She prepared us food on the spur of the moment, which we all thought was very kind of her
- A charming room, lovely owners, super breakfast. The area around the hotel is beautiful.
Le Clos de la Garde
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Clos de la Garde is located in Anché, just 25 miles from Tours. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saumur is 20 miles from Le Clos de la Garde, and Chinon is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from Le Clos de la Garde.
- Nice bathroom, Bed was comfortable not far for a short riverside walk.
- It’s small French village setting, the charming owner , the bed was very comfortable and we had space with a table and chairs for sitting at. There were 3 of us so great space. The bathroom was modern and spacious. The breakfast included local goat’s cheese and jams made by Manfred.
- Manfred was very hospitable and his attention to detail was excelleny
- Manfred has created a beautiful place to stay with quiet natural ambience, secure (parking is behind his locked steel gates) with spacious and cool accommodation to enjoy. You feel that he has time and real concern for his guests. The wonderful German produced bathroom fittings and luxurious bed are so good they show the attention to quality at appropriate expense. I asked for the name of the bed manufacturer as I would like to buy one. Manfred is a good host and works hard on getting every detail right.
- homemade conserves the finest anywhere…good bathroom and shower…beautiful gardens to relax in…excellent host…fine dining within 3 Kms
Domaine du Héron
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine du Héron offers accommodations in Rivière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Tours is 26 miles from Domaine du Héron, and Saumur is 19 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 29 miles away.
- Hospitality was amazing; breakfast was excellent all home baked. The bedroom was beautifully appointed with a wonderful view of the river; everything was perfect. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- My room had river view, I like the view . Fresh air and sound of the nature my husband and I heard when we slept at night with open windows.
- Jeanne is a warm and welcoming host for whom nothing is too much trouble. She could not have been more accommodating or sympathetic, and we enjoyed staying here very much. It is a beautiful and peaceful location, and we hope to return soon.
- Beautifully decorated, excellent welcome, extremely friendly, couldn’t fault it
- The homemade breakfast was quite magnificent and the my words can not truly reflect the panoramic views and tranquil atmosphere that this property offers. Waking up and looking out the windows or eating on the balcony next to the river was a highlight. The hostess Madam Jeanne was such a kind warm person (tip it helps to know a little french if staying here and cash is the preferred payment) , her persona seems right in keeping with this old Chateau and adjoining 12th century church. The old narrow lane way that leads to the parking entrance is a real tight one and we found it easier to use the gravel track that runs along the river to enter the property. My wife and I enjoyed a taste of country France and used this property as a base to visit several Chateaus and the town of Chinon.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Prince Grenouille
Located in Ligré in the region of Centre, 26 miles from Tours, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Prince Grenouille features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saumur is 20 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Prince Grenouile, and Chinon is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We liked everything about our stay – friendly hosts, wonderful setting, beautiful building, comfortable bed, excellent food, lovely dog! We will recommend it to friends and look forward to visiting again. Jan and Nigel.
- Great location with great hosts, close to Chinon. Location is a beautiful house/castle and the owners are really determined to make their guests feel at home and taken care off. The rooms are very spacious beautifully decorated.
The Châteaux of the Loire Valley is wonderful, but to feel the spirit of time, kings, princes and princesses, it is nice to stay in the right place.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Prince Grenouille is exactly that place. We really felt royal.
We expected a lot, and we got much more. Unforgettable place and great hosts.
Thank you for everything!
I recommend with all my heart
We look forward to welcoming you again.
- A truly wonderful stay. Beautiful B and B with a terrific breakfast. We stayed for dinner and it was delightful. We have been in Europe a month and this was the best spot. Great to stay in the countryside but close to town.
- Mayerly & François were great hosts. They had recently taken over ownership of Le Prince Grenouille, but it seemed like they had been doing it forever. Our room, Libellules Suite, was the perfect size for our family of 3. They were great with our daughter, and were able to accommodate her for a pony ride. The breakfasts were amazing – eggs, fruit, home made yogurt, jams and and baked item each day, in addition to croissants and fresh bread. The chateau and location were lovely.
Les Terrasses Suite et Loft de Campagne
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Les Terrasses Suite et Loft de Campagne offers accommodations in Avon-les-Roches. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tours is 20 miles from Les Terrasses, and Saumur is 26 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 23 miles from the property.
What about location?
It is very nice located surrounded by beautiful castles of Loire.
Château de Villandry, Château de Chinon, Château d’Azay-le-Rideau
Christelle made design by herself. It is very cosily and comfortable,
Christelle brought us breakfest with fresh fruits, berries, local cheeses, milk, orange fresh…. and lit was so sincerely and pleasantly!
Christelle we want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY!!!
Special thanks from 8-month Gregory for you care and attention!
I hope very much to return to you again with my older children!
If it would possible to rate your app of 11 I would do it ))
- Warm welcome, outstanding taste, great breakfast, lovely ambiance, relaxing and quiet location, great host
- We had such an amazing stay. Beautiful property, very comfortable and tasteful loft, excellent facilities, lovely hospitable owner who went above and beyond to welcome us. Delicious breakfast. Everything was fantastic! Highly recommended!! We would love to return!
- The apartment was very well-equiped and cosy making yourself feel at home! Very quiet location, perfect to visit main Chateaux and rest! Very recommendable, we will definitely repeat! A great thanks to the hosts that were also very kind!
- L’accueil de la propriétaire , la beauté de l’endroit , le petit déjeuner
- What about location?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Panzoult Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Panzoult Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Panzoult Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Panzoult Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!