10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Panossas Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Panossas Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Panossas Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panossas Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panossas Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Panossas Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Panossas Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Panossas Rhône-alps:
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bicyclette Fleurie offers accommodations in Villemoirieu, just 21 miles from Lyon.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Villeurbanne is 18 miles from La Bicyclette Fleurie, and Bron is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 9 miles from La Bicyclette Fleurie.
- We ate dinner twice at Bicyclette, the food was great.
Einfach traumhaft 💜
We See us Next Year! Thank you for all
- Located in a beautiful little town with a charming French pure country side feel. The hotel has a swimming pool & a nice garden. Breakfast is great.
- Its in the heart of a beautiful area & the property itself is very relaxing. The couple that own this place really put their heart into making this place perfect for the guests. They have so many beautiful stories of their trips with bike to tell. The place is tastefully decorated and last but not least the organic homemade breakfast is amazing!
- We arrived before the booking in time and from the start couldn’t have been make more welcome, Richard and Natalie were the perfect hosts, we relaxed in their beautiful garden and Richard kept us well supplied with beer and the best wine I’ve had on this trip, the room was lovely and well equipped.
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao is located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 22 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 30 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao, and Villeurbanne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It’s in the middle of nowhere and if you like castles and medieval villages this is the place to be! Not touristic, very quiet. The B&B is basic and sweet, the small pool very nice with a great view. Hosts very friendly, nice beds.
- Close to beautiful town and very patient when we lost the keys
- Excellent accommodation. Really friendly host who spoke excellent English. Would stay again.
- Beatiful, quiet location with exceptionally helpful owners Nadine and Corrine. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were so willing to make our stay as lovely as possible. The B&B is their passion and it shows in the way that they look after their guests – they genuinely welcome them rather than ‘accept them’. Great breakfast and chance to meet other guests. And then there are the Gorgeous views over the valley towards an imposing chateaux, particularly from the pool. The property is 5 minutes drive from a charming and well equipped medieval town (cremieu) and there are other interesting places around as well as Lyon itself in only 45 minutes. Guests are quiet and respectful and it is a most beatiful escape from hustle and bustle. My wife and I cannot praise Soleil Et Cacao highly enough. If you want a quiet and friendly, stunning retreat at an excellent price then this is the place! We will definitely return!
- We were made very welcome from minute 1 .The owners couldn’t be more helpful and we would definitely recommend this wonderful place to everyone
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs is located in Grenay, just 14 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 28 miles from hôtes Goût Couleurs, and Villeurbanne is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 3.7 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs.
- Newly renovated facilities; comfortable bed with lovely sheets; good breakfast.
- You need to speak some France. Nice house – hotel.
Hotel host was very friendly, helpful and out going.
- It was a beautiful restored house. The room was huge with doors opening onto roof terrace. Within walking distance of a lovely restaurant. Will be great when swimming pool is finished.
- Lovely large room, high quality fittings, cable TV. Handsome old property but with sympathetic updates
Le Clos du Loup
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos du Loup offers accommodations in Saint-Alban-de-Roche, just 22 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Villeurbanne is 20 miles from Le Clos du Loup, and Bron is 18 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming, quiet location, excellent facilities
- Absolutelly TOP relax on a long business trip. Amazing place at the city limits plus warm care of Mdm Nadine = 110 % from me…
- Property was easy to find and convenient. The host, Nadine, was very helpful and accommodating and the breakfast was excellent.
- Very friendly lady who allowed us to use her pool, which was enclosed and excellent! Also recommended local restaurants which are very good, especially La Cerise sur le Gateau.
- Lieu particulièrement calme, vraiment idéal pour se reposer. Accueil chaleureux et rapide. Chambre dans un état impeccable. Place de parking sécurisée et proche de la chambre.
Located in Trept, 25 miles from Lyon, Les Galapons features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 28 miles from Les Galapons, and Chambéry is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Had a great time. Rooms are spacious, vey clean, green outroor space, great bad, best shower.
Had dinner which was very very good and tog the hosts who are wonderful, warm and welcoming.
Dinner was very good value and highly recommended, especially the huge chees plate at the end. Great wine.
Great breakfast too with amazing homemade yogurt, fruits and pastries.
One of the best places in our France trip.
- Very friendly, genial owners, very clean and comfy rooms and delicious home made jams.
- Everything! It was much more than we expected. The room is beautiful and the garden full with attractions for the kids in all ages. Breakfast was very good.
- Everything from the gate to the way out. Perfect owners.
The family suite is very lovely, clean and thought through. we got a baby bed installed for my 8.5-month young daughter, wrap tray, baby seat for bathing and high chair were also available. The shower is fantastic! Which took the tiredness right away.
The Hotel has a large terrain, on which
are a pool, a small football ground, many comfortable seats/hanging beds under trees, loungers, grill place to be found. The breakfast with home-made jams, yoghurt and bread was delicious!
The host family is very friendly and open, they speak English and some German. After we finished the dinner they also joined us at the table, which was very nice and personal.
It is a beautiful place with nice people, a luxury family hotel beyond the price
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Panorama offers accommodations in Bourgoin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lyon is 24 miles from Le Panorama, and Chambéry is 31 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme de Gringalet
La Ferme de Gringalet offers accommodations in Anthon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lyon is 15 miles from La Ferme de Gringalet, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- just an absolute pleasure and a true surprise. great atmosphere and truly authentic but with modern facilities like a great shower and bathroom. a more than personal welcome and a great breakfast. just a fresh breath of air
- Really nice location. Room was excellent. The owners have a fine eye for detail. Interior decoration is superb. You feel very much at home also because the owners are very very friendly. The breakfast was also very good with home made marmelades, pancakes, bread etc. Definitely would go back if I would be in the vicinity.
- Sehr schön restaurierte alte Farm aus dem 17. Jahrhundert. Sehr nette Hausherrin, super Frühstück und ein sehr schönes Zimmer mit bequemen Betten! Sehr viel Liebe und Arbeit in das Anwesen gesteckt!
- Accueil chaleureux, demeure magnifique, décorée avec beaucoup de goût, chambre spacieuse et très calme, parking couvert, petit déjeuner copieux avec confitures maison excellentes dans très une belle cuisine.
- El lugar es maravilloso al igual que la atención de sus dueños. Las habitaciones son comodisimas y con detalles de lujo. Es un lugar de ensueño
Le Jardin de Roses
Le Jardin de Roses is located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure, 10 miles from Lyon and 25 miles from Villefranche-sur-Saône. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Villeurbanne is 9 miles from Le Jardin de Roses, and Bron is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts and place, close to the airport, very calm, with an excellent bed and breakfast. I strongly recommand you this place.
Comfy bed and use of a kitchenette was useful.
Accueil de nos hôtes
Confort de la literie
Super petit déjeuner
- Excellent accueil, excellent et copieux petit déjeuner. Quartier calme mais proche de l’aéroport et des commerces. Un bel espace de vie …… comme à la maison
- leuke setting, heerlijk ontbijt,mevrouw en meneerde eigenaren heel vriendelijk
B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport is located in Pusignan in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Just 11 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles from B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport, and Villeurbanne is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 2.5 miles from B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport.
No reviews yet.
Les Basses Portes
Located in Saint-Baudille-de-la-Tour in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 24 miles from Lyon, Les Basses Portes features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Aix-les-Bains is 30 miles from Les Basses Portes, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 28 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 14 miles away.
- Very kind people welcomed us in this ancient structure, renovated with style. Wonderful park with a very nice swimming pool. Super breakfast open air.
- Comfortable, peaceful, excellent breakfast, easy to find. A very good overnight stop.
- Delightful cosy little place, hidden away in the heart of the countryside. Our room was beautifully decorated, and all the necessities were more than provided. Mireille, our hostess, was very friendly and helpful. We could have stayed longer, one night was not enough at this lovely B&B, so we look forward to returning again sometime soon!
Very nice, very quiet place at the end of a small village, nobody is around, very nice. Rooms are very well decorated, unique ones, very nice. Breakfast very nice, home-made jams and stuff. Dog friendly. Pool is also very nice in the summer.
Less than one hour from Lyon.
- This is a lovely B&B tucked away in the Alpine foothills. The room was cosy and clean with a super comfy bed and good wifi. Breakfast at a long rustic table with local jams, jellies and home-made bread. I could have stayed for days!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Panossas Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Panossas Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Panossas Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Panossas Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!