10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Panjas Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Panjas Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Panjas Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Perdigon
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Perdigon is located in Estang, just 20 miles from Mont-de-Marsan. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms have a shared bathroom.Sos is 16 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Perdigon, and Condom is 24 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 39 miles away.
- bonne literie, mais chambre très peu aménagée. Très peu de rangement pour les vêtements et les essuies vu qu’il faut partager la salle de bain. peu de commodité dans la chambre. petit déjeuner très très simple.
- het ontbijt was buiten, het was lekker. we hebben ook gebruik gemaakt van het zwembad
- la proximité, l’accueil, personnes très charmantes
Het aangename gezelschap en de hulpvaardigheid van de eigenaars.
Het zwembad en de grote tuin zijn een pluspunt.
les confitures maison sont excellentes/
l’accueil parfait / le cadre exemplaire / le silence de la nature / les très jolies fleurs du jardin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hourcazet offers accommodations in Eauze, just 27 miles from Mont-de-Marsan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Sos is 12 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Hourcazet, and Condom is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 34 miles from Hourcazet.
- I was very pleased with the accomodations. The location was exceptional and scenic.
Beautiful part of the world, this place is a real find .
Nice rooms set in really lovely gardens , rooms have nice decor and are very clean.
And the owner is very helpful and friendly and couldn’t do enough for us, even though we don’t speak French her English was very good.
And the breakfasts are brilliant, in beautiful setting.
Will stay there again.
- Lovely setting in a beautiful garden and surrounded by vineyards. Close to Eauze, a lovely small town in a beautiful area. Comfortable room with good breakfast and a charming hostess.
- Hourcazet was located 3-4 kilometers outside of Eauze along country roads surrounded by farms. The property itself was surrounded by flowers and there was a feeling of true peace and quiet here except from the cute dog that came to greet me. The Chambre D’hote is in a small building separate from the owner and was modern, clean and quiet. The breakfast included homemade conserves and a bit of cheese and meat alongside the fresh bread. The coffee was delicious. The nearest restaurants are about 4 km away in the center of Eauze where you can find a number of good restaurants with local fare and some interesting local wines and Armagnacs on hand. I would definitely come back to Hourcazet as it was a beautiful little paradise in the middle of wine/Armagnac country.
- Great location, very peaceful and relaxing… terrific nights sleep with excellent company from the owner, who is a delight to talk to….
Chambre d’Hôtes La Cour des Saligues
Chambre d’Hôtes La Cour des Saligues is located in Riscle, just 29 miles from Pau.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Tarbes is 31 miles from La Cour des Saligues, and Mont-de-Marsan is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 25 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Cour des Saligues.
- Very friendly and accommodating hostess. Beautiful lodgings.
- The hosts were very friendly and the room was quirky and really comfortable. The bed was amazing!
- A great gem of a place. Might look small from outside, but enter and it’s like a tardis! Owners are so very accommodating and very helpful and made us feel very welcome. All rooms were very different so there is bound to be one you love. We stayed in Retro room and it was fascinating. As it was February pool was not open. We would definitely recommend and return to. We ate dinner at Bar Robert opposite. Food was great and we again received a warm welcome Merci
- The room was excellent , but we found the bed uncomfortable. The owners are a lovely couple. The location is good for Riscale , lovely bar and restaurant within walking distance
- Run by a very friendly couple. The accommodation was located near the centre of the town and had a beautiful garden that contained a swimming pool.
Maison Doat 1823
Located in Perchède in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 20 miles from Mont-de-Marsan, Maison Doat 1823 features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Sos is 23 miles from Maison Doat 1823, and Condom is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 31 miles from Maison Doat 1823.
- Great people, breakfast was great and really clean 10/10
- Everything is perfect in this place: the hosts are so nice, the environment and nature are super, the room, the bed, so quiet place to relax…and the breakfast,,uauuuu!!! what a breakfast: ESPECTACULAR!!!
- Fabulous old restored home set in gorgeous park. Beautiful, large, very comfortable room. Extremely helpful owner who offered to pick me up on the Chemin de St. Jacques, and who took my bag to my next night’s stay when Claudine Transport could not do it.
- Prachtige kamer, heerlijk ontbijt, super vriendelijke eigenaar !
- Famille très accueillante, le sens de l hospitalité ! Endroit magique en dehors du temps. Petit déjeuner remarquable et confort du lit !!
Relais du Haget
Located in Cravencères, 27 miles from Mont-de-Marsan, Relais du Haget features free WiFi access and free private parking.Auch is 30 miles from Relais du Haget, and Sos is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Chambre très grande, le calme, le lit très confortable, l’accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires. La piscine hyper propre. Les toilettes séparés de la salle de bain, grande douche. Le linge de bain propre. Le petit déjeuner simple mais bon. En résumé nous avons passé deux jours très agréables si vous voulez du calme et si vous aimez la campagne c’est parfait. Vous êtes à 5 Km de Nogaro et à 22Km de Vic Fezensac.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
L’emplacement près du circuit de Nogaro.
- Un lieu exceptionnel par son cadre et tout est pensé pour que le séjour soit excellent, avant et pendant. Chambres très vastes, famille accueillante, Armagnac de choix!
- chambre spacieuse ds un environnement calme; gentillesse de la propriétaire.
- Die Inhaberin war sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Zimmer sehr sauber und fast neu.
Domaine du Have
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Domaine du Have offers accommodations in Sainte-Christie-dʼArmagnac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Mont-de-Marsan is 27 miles from Domaine du Have, and Auch is 30 miles away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was lovely and very convenient. The welcome was perfect and Philippe was waiting for us on arrival. The surroundings are beautiful and we could see the mountains from our room. The breakfast was delicious and very copious. We spent a lovely time!
- Phillipe the owner couldn’t have been more helpful. A perfect host and an excellent chef. It is a very relaxing place to stay. Lovely pool. The room was comfy and spacious.
Phillipe & Isabelle were the perfect hosts, the evening set menu was delicious and excellent value including wine from their own vineyard.
A beautiful home full of local artwork and traditional furniture that has been carefully put together with real attention to detail.
Breakfast was a feast and we felt truly spoilt and pampered throughout our short stay – we wish we could have stayed longer!
- A unique house with interesting and colourful decorations in all the rooms. We rented ”Gascogne”, one of three rooms. Really nice place in the countryside and a very nice and helpful host who also makes his own wine. If you are interested in bikes and cars going in full speed the ”Circuit Paul Armagnac” in Nogaro is close, which you can hear during daytime. A lovely breakfast!
- Beautiful room in a fantastic old house that has been restored on an estate filled with vineyards. The owner is an amazing chef and prepared an incredible meal with all local ingredients and his own wine from the estate, and served it on the terrace looking out at the pool and the vineyards. He also went out of his way to locate my bag when Claudine Transports lost it. He then went to pick it up and the next morning delivered it to my next destination because there was still confusion with Claudine. I left at 6:00 a.m. because the weather was going to be so hot that day, and he had made me a sandwich and had fruit for me to take since I did not want breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes de Pesquès
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes de Pesquès is located in Termes-dʼArmagnac, just 28 miles from Mont-de-Marsan. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Auch is 31 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes de Pesquès, and Sos is 27 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 29 miles away.
Wow! What an amazing place, the pictures really do not do the place any justice.
We stayed as we were attending a friends wedding in the area and it was perfect. The pool area was so relaxing and it was silent with the exception of the cockerels on site, who added character to the place.
The owners were so welcoming and friendly, the breakfast prepared by them was just perfect.
We stayed in the ambre sultan room which was huge, we could have stayed for weeks.
- The place was simply lovely. The owners are really nice people – and their pets are too. Loved the fact that chickens were pottering around and the goats are really sweet. Breakfast was fabulous – home made jams, freshly juiced juice… Can’t recommend it enough.
- Très jolie chambre originale. Aimabilité. Jardin avec ses coins repos. Piscine.
- La chambre était joliment décorée. Le chien est gentil.
- Beaucoup d’âme. Chambre esprit cabane et une très agréable odeur de bois. Très joli jardin où prendre le petit déjeuner. Excellents conseils de l’hôtesse.
- Wow! What an amazing place, the pictures really do not do the place any justice.
La Métairie du Clos Saint Louis
Located in Montréal, 29 miles from Agen, La Métairie du Clos Saint Louis features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Auch is 30 miles from La Métairie du Clos Saint Louis, and Sos is 7 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 27 miles away.
- Wonderful friendly hosts who welcomed us into their beautiful and exceptionally interesting home treating us like family and serving us terrific dinners. Fun, personable atmosphere – we left feeling like we were friends.
- This was a lovely property with garden and trees. Equipped kitchen and dining area available and the bedroom was spacious and comfortable.The family were very welcoming and friendly. The meal we enjoyed at the family table was excellent as were the breakfasts. Elise is a superb cook and hostess.
- The hostess Elise was so welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble . The reconstruction work on the building was impressive resulting in a bright and modern interior, & the exterior blending perfectly with the old house. The bathroom was very clean and a great size. The room was also a good size & the bed was very comfy. The home made yogurt and pancakes were delicious. The availability of parking was important to us and it was free. We enjoyed our stay here with Elise and her family. We will come back.
- Very friendly and helpful and hospitable. Lovely facilities, food and locatiion.
- There was the most warmest of welcomes and we had a lovely stay. The hosts were very accommodating, the food was all home cooked/baked and was delicious, and we had the best nights sleep. Would definitely recommend my best friend to stay here and we hope to stay here again.
Domaine de Marsan
Located in Parleboscq in the region of Aquitaine, 27 miles from Mont-de-Marsan, Domaine de Marsan features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Sos is 10 miles from Domaine de Marsan, and Condom is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 33 miles from Domaine de Marsan.
- Lovely friendly hosts and peaceful setting. Great dinner
Acceuil tres chaleureux de Gentiane et Michel
Excellent diner avec les produits du terroir
Accueil très chaleureux, la propriété est magnifique, accessible seulement en voiture mais avec des alentours superbes. Le petit déjeuner est à base de produits maison et frais;
Je n’ai pas utilisé la piscine mais son emplacement est en pleine campagne avec une vue imprenable.
Le couple d’hôtes est formidable.
Les discussions avec les hôtes
L’environnement du gite, le calme, la beauté du paysage
Lieu très reposant
Propriétaires très accueillants, sympas et disponibles
Chateau de Lahitte
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Chateau de Lahitte offers accommodations in Vergoignan, just 30 miles from Pau. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mont-de-Marsan is 19 miles from Chateau de Lahitte, and Sos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Chateau de Lahitte was wonderful – the accomodation was the best in every way. The gardens and swimming pool were beautiful. Above all this however, our host,Peter, was warm and welcoming and saw to our every need. We felt we have a new friend in Franceand we will definitely return to this wonderful place.
- The property is beautiful and very well maintained. The owner, Peter has renovated the property with passion and this is very visible. The service we received was exceptional.
- Very warm welcome from our host who has done so much to make it a beautiful place to stay.
- Welcoming host and delightful dog. Lovely house in good location. Relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
- Friendly – almost like staying at our own country house
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Panjas Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Panjas Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!