10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pancé Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pancé Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pancé Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pancé Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pancé Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pancé Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pancé Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pancé Brittany:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Chatellerie offers accommodations in Pancé. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rennes is 16 miles from La Chatellerie, and Vitré is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The attitude of staff was very welcoming and helpful, the room most comfortable. The breakfast was superb with an abundamt choice in a very pleasant dining room. The location was quiet with excellent gated parking. A very pretty garden with play facilities for children
- Homemade jams, locally made farm yoghurt, breads and biscuits. All beautifully presented and explained by madame. Lovely!
The couple who own/manage could not have been more welcoming or helpfull, whilst only a little rural B&B they gave us a self produced map and a list of suitable establishments for an evening meal. The breakfast was a mixture of home produced jams and other produce.
The water was always hot when required.
Friendly & welcoming host.
Delicious Breton breakfast with home-grown produce & home made jams.
- My hosts were very welcoming and took the time to explain everything. They helped prepare my journey the next day and were up very early with some hot coffee at 6.30am.
Château Du Bois Glaume
Château Du Bois Glaume is located in Poligné, just 15 miles from Rennes. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Vitré is 27 miles from Château Du Bois Glaume, and Redon is 25 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 12 miles away.
- The whole experience of visiting, living and eating at the chateau was remarkable. Sharing a table with other guests made for a very amicable atmosphere and an opportunity to share our different languages and cultures. Our hostess Laure, was attentive and informative on all aspects of the chateau.
- Being met by the owner of the chateau who is passionate about her beautiful home. We wanted somewhere quiet and peaceful and this place offers that. Take up the recommendation to eat at the local zoo restaurant for lunch – amazing value and fantastic food for the local community. Sounds strange but well worth it!
- The attention of the staff, the excellent evening meal,at modest cost, and the company of our fellow dinners.
- The grounds are a fabulous place to rest and relax in the French countryside. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. Our hosts were gracious and very accommodating. I would highly likely recommend staying here and hope to do so again1
- Very spacious suites, fully equiped and free wifi available
Tillac Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Tillac Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Pléchâtel.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Rennes is 16 miles from Tillac Chambres d’hôtes, and Vitré is 31 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 13 miles away.
- Tranquility, good breakfast, self-catering facility if required.
- Very nice lady and a very quaint and lovely converted farm house.
Beautiful setting, friendly owner, English spoken or French if we wished to practise it.
Recommended places to eat.
Lovely room and breakfast.
- A perfect rural place. Beautifully renovated farmhouse, with excellent facilities, garden and pool (we didn’t use), Shared kitchen upstairs with sitting area. The room was comfortable and we had a lovely stay also thanks to the family that live here.
- Breakfast really good. Setting beautiful! Great to have a pool. Real bonus to have cooking facilities and food to buy. Lovely hosts.
Château du Boschet
Château du Boschet is located in Bourg-des-Comptes, just 14 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Vitré is 29 miles from Château du Boschet, and Redon is 24 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 11 miles away.
- Wonderful breakfast, you won’t find better, sitting surrounded by gorgeous fresh produce and a huge comforting open log fire
- The chateau is absolutely stunningly beautiful! There is nothing we didn’t love. The owners are fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was absolutely amazing! We didn’t need lunch there was that much food, and so many different choices. The wifi work excellently. I can’t tell you how stunning this place is and what a fantastic time we had. We didn’t want to leave and were annoyed we didn’t book longer. The views and the room are a Parisian delight! Thank you so much for having us!
- Amazing castle which is restored with high professional knowleges about history . Owners are absolutely genious and loving. We ve been admired with all . Wish to come again as it was unforgettable experience of home and historical place. Breakfast very good. Linen clean and stylish. Parc and historical rooms carefully kept. Perfect to stay in order to explore Art’ de Vivre.
Superb personal service from M. Olivier de Narnaud and his small staff.
If you book for dinner, don’t bother with lunch!
Stunning Chateau and surrounding grounds.
The sense of history and tranquillity that
pervades the whole property.
- Tout est extraordinaire: la manière dont nos hôtes – aux multiples talents – ont rénové, décoré et font vivre ce lieu, leur accueil, la cuisine (souper et petit déjeuner excellents).
La Demeure de l’Isle
Located in Saint-Erblon, 7 miles from Rennes, La Demeure de l’Isle features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Vitré is 22 miles from La Demeure de l’Isle, and Fougères is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 6 miles from La Demeure de l’Isle.
- Beautiful property – very clean – very welcoming owner
- Beautiful accomodation, beautiful French style, delicious and homemade breakfast, friendly staff
- Staff was very nice. The room was clean and spacious. Good internet connection.
- Beautiful place and an excellent host! Breakfast is homemade and organic. We’ll visit again in the future.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Excellent facilities. Fantastic host!
Le Moulin du Bignon
Located in Lassy in the region of Bretagne, 13 miles from Rennes, Le Moulin du Bignon features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Redon is 23 miles from Le Moulin du Bignon, and Châteaubriant is 28 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 9 miles away.
- Personal and attentive service. Clean and comfortable accommodation
Extremely friendly and welcoming.
It was like going home.
Breakfast was exceptional quantity and quality and most was home made.
- Beautiful, peaceful location with a very pretty garden perfect for sitting outside and enjoying a coffee. The owner is very welcoming and provides everything you need. There is a communal kitchenette where you can make your own tea and coffee. Lovely breakfast with homemade jams and cake. Very close to the airport – 20 minute drive.
The hostess was friendly and charming, spoke good English, and did everything she could to make our stay memorable. The very large gardens were beautiful and sitting on the terrace,overlooking the streams and bridges, I thought I had gone to heaven.
We had dinner both nights ( at a very reasonable price) and each were excellent.
Only wished we could have stayed longer.
- Charming B&B. Mdm Krutz was very welcoming and made our brief stay most enjoyable. The local creperie, organised by Mdm Krutz, in Pont-Rean was lovely.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Cafecouet’Breizh is located in Guipry-Messac in the region of Bretagne, just 21 miles from Rennes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Redon is 16 miles from Cafecouet’Breizh, and Châteaubriant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Petit déjeuner de qualité
Cadre super sympa
L ‘ accueil des propriétaires, très sympats !
Le calme ,la propreté,la grandeur des pièces !
Le petit déjeuner copieux, avec du pain et des croissants très frais !
La gentillesse du propriétaire.
Une chambre confortable, meublée avec goût, comme l’ensemble de la maison d’ailleurs.
La qualité des sanitaires.
Bon rapport qualité-prix
- L’hospitalité de Madame, la belle salle de bain, la grandeur de la chambre, le calme, la piscine accessible
- Propriétaire accueillant
Manoir le Courtillon
Located in Le Pont Réan, 9 miles from Rennes, Manoir le Courtillon features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vitré is 27 miles from Manoir le Courtillon, and Redon is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 6 miles from Manoir le Courtillon.
- Location superb, and the Manoir had been renovated to the highest of standards. We were recommended a marvellous local restaurant with a view to die for.
- Room absolutely spotless & delightful with an extremly comfortable bed. Lovely bathroom. Wonderful place, beautiful gardens with great hosts who provided a lovely breakfast incl. home made bread & also a recommendation of where to eat in the evening, opposite the canal a mile or 2 down the road. What more could you ask fo?. Would highly recommend if you want peace & quiet in a beautiful setting.
- Everything! Lovely quiet setting in a stunning home!
- Phillipe was very nice & accommodating, even called and made a dinner reservation for us, the Chocolate room was full of character & charm, beautifully manicured grounds, quiet and peaceful location but close to a little village with restaurants etc. , very convenient to airport.
- Everything from the peaceful setting to the quirky and wonderfully decorated room. The surroundings were simply stunning and possessed what everyone wants the “wow factor”
La Gentilhommière is located in Chantepie, 3.9 miles from Rennes and 19 miles from Vitré. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Fougères is 27 miles from La Gentilhommière, and Trans is 29 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 6 miles away.
- The host Allan was so helpful and allowed us use of a larger room that became available at no extra cost. Alan makes the Home made jams and the Quince was devine. Breakfast was included and everything was fabulous. If you have the chance do visit Chantepie.
- Excellent alternative to some of the hotels in the area, which was my first idea, and I clearly do not regret at all having picked up this option… and will go back for sure next time I need a stay in same area.
- We were surprised to find such beautiful place-charming old farm house with all the comfort inside, beautiful garden even in autumn period. The place itself is run by kind and friendly couple, we felt warm welcome and hospitality. Much appreciated!
- Charming home, Marvelous breakfast with so many home made items. Would highly recommend. Delightful host and hostess!
Everything was beautiful – there is nothing I would change. If anyone didn’t like this Chambré d’hôtes then they would be impossible to please – I am sure!
The staff were a delight, very welcoming but not overwhelming. It was spotlessly clean too. All completely renovated but none of the style and feel of the place was lost. I absolutely loved it and would certainly recommend it. I was in room no.3 and it was perfect – I have no more words!
Featuring free WiFi, La Métairie offers accommodations in Domloup.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Rennes is 8 miles from La Métairie, and Vitré is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 10 miles from La Métairie.
- Room was spacious and airy. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was really nice home made products. The owners were very pleasant and helpful. They recommended dinner at Le Cellier in Chateaugiron and they were right – it was excellent.
- There was a sumptuous en suite with fluffy bathrobe, luxury bath and toiletries.
The owners were lovely and so helpful. Good off street parking, undercover. The room was great, had two separate rooms, perfect for families.
The breakfast was good and their homemade strawberry jam was so delicious I bought a jar of it!
It was the perfect stop-over b&b. Lovely location, very close to a small, pretty historic village.
- Exceptional hosts Beatrice & Alain who couldn’t do enough to make our stay as comfortable as possible! Fabulous room, lovely breakfast and Alain even gave us a lift into nearby beautiful town Chateaugiron as we were travelling on bikes (secure locked area for bikes overnight was great too). Recommend local restaurant du Cellier with a pretty walk back through the valley.
- Our host were wonderful, breakfast excellent and we loved chatting with them. JoJo their dog was gorgeous. The room was great. I especially loved the homemade dandelion jam. Our hosts helped us with lots of sightseeing ideas.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pancé Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pancé Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pancé Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pancé Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!