10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pamproux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pamproux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pamproux Poitou-charentes:
Located in Chenay in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 25 miles from Poitiers, Les Chenets features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Niort is 21 miles from Les Chenets, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 24 miles from Les Chenets.
- The couple that owned and ran this guest house were very friendly and welcoming, despite not speaking perfect English. The facilities offered include a swimming pool and ping pong table which we made the most of! Evening meal offered no choice but the 3 course plus cheese and coffee included local produce and was very enjoyable. The old-fashioned dining room was a treat with wooden floor and beams. Breakfast, served between 8 and 9, featured a buffet spread of local cakes alongside brioche, toast and hot drinks.
- Excellent petit déjeuner. Très bon accueil. Propreté excellente.
- Chambre d’hôtes très calme, dans un charmant village…un peu perdu! Accueil très convivial et chaleureux, de bons conseils et affable. Chambre parfaite pour 3 personnes (2 adultes et une fille de 17 ans), confortable, très propre, bien équipée. Petit déjeuner impeccable, copieux et excellent, des confitures maison délicieuses renouvelées chaque matin, pains variés, brioche, toasts, pâtisserie maison différente chaque matin, jus d’orange et boissons chaudes, yaourts nature. Séjour répondant à toutes nos attentes, merci mille fois 😀
- Nous avons tout aimé la simplicité la gentillesse le dynamisme les précieux renseignements et conseils le sublime petit déjeuner aux confitures et gâteaux fait maison pain, toasts…jus d’oranges maison et la jolie vaisselle bref un dej comme on les rêves et la propriétaire très souriante est au petit soin pour ses convives mettant les produits des artisans régionaux en avant d’ailleur merci pour les fromages de chèvre un régale !
Très grande disponibilité des propriétaires
Établissement très reposant (environnement calme et chambres bien insonorisées)
Le Logis Du Four
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Logis Du Four offers accommodations in Soudan. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Poitiers is 24 miles from Le Logis Du Four, and Niort is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 23 miles from Le Logis Du Four.
- Great welcome, good breakfast and comfortable beds
Beautiful room and garden.
Extremely friendly and helpful.
- We are very glad we have found this B&B for an overnight stay after a long journey. The rooms are comfortable, well kept and quiet at night. The owners are very polite and welcoming with a breakfast that was fantastic and served with so many home made jams we couldn’t try them all. Left feeling very refreshed and a perfect first night of our holiday.
- Clean, dry, warm and comfortable after arriving on 2 motorcycles in torrential rain. We were made very welcome, motorcycles were put into a dry garage and in the morning we had a very nice breakfast with the proprietor.
We stayed here as a stop off on a long drive from Belgium to San Sebastian in Spain.
Took us a little longer than we thought to get there but it was very easy to find once off the motorway.
Was given a very friendly greeting and the room was lovely, as was the whole place.
Fantastic breakfast to set us up for the rest of the drive.
Bed was very comfortable!
Its a shame we arrived late and had to leave early but will definitely stay here again if in the area.
La nougeraie Chambres d’hôtes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, La nougeraie Chambres d’hôtes is located in Exoudun in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 28 miles from Poitiers. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Niort is 17 miles from La nougeraie Chambres d’hôtes, and Parthenay is 23 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very welcoming even though we arrived late into the evening after under estimating our journey time. A fabulous room with a very comfortable bed, great shower. Breakfast was in a lovely room, an excellent continental breakfast with lots of variety. The grounds are stunning and a great pool which unfortunately we were not there long enough to enjoy, wished we could have stayed longer. Would recommend.
- THE SEPARATE APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE PROPERTY IS FANTASTIC. DRENCHED IN SUN WITH A DECK AND NEARBY SWIMMING POOL. THE HOSTS FREDDIE AND CAROL ARE VERY WELCOMING AND HAPPY TO HELP WITH ANYTHING. WISH WE COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER. THE PROPERTY IS A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY WHICH ADDS TO THE FEELING OF BEING IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. I WOULDN’T HESITATE IN RECOMMENDING THIS PROPERTY TO ANYONE.
Parking for a large van and trailer.
Separate entrance to room.
- Très belle propriété, décoration fait avec beaucoup de goût, le propriétaire est vraiment très gentil et très agréable. lieu très calme et reposant et petit déjeuner très bon et copieux.
- Bel endroit, super calme. L’hospitalité de Freddy!
Le Mouillage Vert
Located in La Mothe-Saint-Héray in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 27 miles from Poitiers, Le Mouillage Vert features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Niort is 17 miles from Le Mouillage Vert, and Parthenay is 23 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
- This was the nicest B&B we have ever stayed in. The owners were so nice we were made to feel like one of the family. We strongly recommend it and will definitely return.
- This is a lovely place to stay – the owners are a really nice couple, who cant do enough to make your stay very welcome, even down to making local phone calls to places we wanted to visit. A nice touch is the written stories of their trips on a round the world sailing trips
- Superb B&B in a real quiet area, covered parking space, a warm welcome by the charming owners who will do everything to make you feel at home. A big room with separate bathroom and everything you need in it. On top of all this a delicious breakfast including local bread specialities and home made marmelades. I’ll return here!
It was hard to find and almost unknown in the local village. But when found wonderful. And such friendly welcoming hosts.
It turned out that this was a little hamlet Chaillot that only has street names since last year. And the sat nav in our car needs updating. With Chaillot in it we would have found it easier.
This is not a moan just a hint to help you find it. It’s well worth it!
- Very nice! The breakfast is very good and the owner is very kind. I would definetely return.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chez Clemley is located in Lezay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Poitiers is 28 miles from Chez Clemley, and Niort is 21 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 27 miles away.
It was a stop in a long driving. The B&B is owned by Irish couple, very nice and friendly people.
Location – in a forest few km from a village, it is nice to be there but for anything you need you must drive. We drove for dinner about 10km to Melle and dined at Secret Garden advised by hosts. Food was good and reasonably priced.
Room was spacey, bed was comfortable.
There was enough space in bathroom for toiletries.
WiFi was OK.
Very good French breakfast
Hosts warm and welcoming
Made to feel at home
Breakfast plentiful and fresh
Great tea !
- Owners very helpful, nice and freindly. Made us feel very welcome and looked after us very well.
- Hosts were lovely, relaxed and above helpful. Great hospitality.
- Ease of finding location, the hosts made us feel very much at home.It was a countryside location.
- It was a stop in a long driving. The B&B is owned by Irish couple, very nice and friendly people.
Couette et Café
Couette et Café is located in Lezay, 28 miles from Poitiers and 22 miles from Niort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de La Fontenelle
Located in Sainte-Néomaye in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 31 miles from Poitiers, Chateau de La Fontenelle features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Niort is 11 miles from Chateau de La Fontenelle, and Parthenay is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 30 miles from Chateau de La Fontenelle.
Everything! I adored this place. The chateau was bought by a Finnish Architect in 2011 and opened as a hotel 2 years ago. It is amazing. The attention to detail in the decor, the furnishings etc are absolutely of the period and I felt like a Princess for the one night we stayed there. The host is very nice chap and his wife is also a very pleasant lady. We were greeted on arrival with a fresh glass of orange juice, nicely chilled and then shown to our magnificent room with an adjoining bathroom.
We were given a beautiful and sumptuous breakfast, fit for a King and Queen. It was served in the magnificent ” Red Salon” exquisitely furnished. I have never had a candle-lit breakfast until I stayed here, the attention to detail to please their guests is second to none. I hope they succeed as a business, they really deserve it. I found fault with absolutely nothing.
- They are really nice friendly people and they will make you feel really welcome.
extremely nice old kind of eccentric castle in a beautiful garden.
very nice welcoming from the owners & very good diner & breakfast
- What a fantastic place to stay. We loved it so much we stayed another night. A gorgeous peaceful place to stay. Lovely food, attentive staff, stunning location and grounds.
- Accueil plein d’attentions dans un lieu magique. L’utilisation de la piscine à 19h de nuit en hiver se passe de commentaire (le TOP!). La chambre vous transporte dans un autre monde du Second Empire avec le confort moderne, le bouquet final, le petit déjeuner EXCEPTIONNEL en raffinement, qualité des produits, merveille de la salle à manger. kiitos (Merci en Finnois) les propriétaires sont finlandais (le charme de la discrétion et la culture du silence).
- Everything! I adored this place. The chateau was bought by a Finnish Architect in 2011 and opened as a hotel 2 years ago. It is amazing. The attention to detail in the decor, the furnishings etc are absolutely of the period and I felt like a Princess for the one night we stayed there. The host is very nice chap and his wife is also a very pleasant lady. We were greeted on arrival with a fresh glass of orange juice, nicely chilled and then shown to our magnificent room with an adjoining bathroom.
Les Cabanes de Gros Bois
Les Cabanes de Gros Bois is located in Prailles, 12 miles from Niort and 24 miles from Parthenay. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Fontenay-le-Comte is 30 miles from Les Cabanes de Gros Bois, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 31 miles from Les Cabanes de Gros Bois.
No reviews yet.
La Groie L’abbé
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Groie L’abbé is located in Celles-sur-Belle, just 12 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Parthenay is 26 miles from La Groie L’abbé, and Fontenay-le-Comte is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 34 miles from the property.
The room and bed were just lovely, so comfortable, the breakfast was different every day and lovely local produce, Veronique was a wonderful hostess and could not have done more to make feel welcome and relaxed.
We would thoroughly recommend, incredible value and a great experience in a beautiful setting!
- Very friendly hosts who had an excellent knowledge of the area and made helpful suggestions such as the best place to take a boat on the Marais Poitevin. Breakfasts varied each of our three mornings and included six varieties of homemade honey. The small kitchen shared with other guests was useful for tea and coffee making and the cooker and fridge freezer were also available. Although we didn’t use it, there is a spacious room to sit in for playing games or reading which would be useful for families. Enjoyed visits to the abbey at Celles, the silver mines at Melle and the punt on the marais is a must. For eating out, there is more choice in Melle than Celles.
- Ten minutes drive from the A10 motorway, this made an ideal stop-over for two nights on our journey through France to Spain. The lovely old house has been stylishly restored and had all the modern comforts in our large room. Our hosts made sure we had everything we needed and were as good as the local tourist office in suggesting places to visit and where we might eat. Breakfast was local and fresh, much of it from their own garden, though we did not manage to sample all seven of the types of honey on offer.
- The room was very spacious, as was the bathroom. The breakfast was excellent with local or home grown produce. The hostess was helpful and provided sun loungers in the garden. A kitchenette was available with fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Very comfortable bed & excellent home made jam
- The room and bed were just lovely, so comfortable, the breakfast was different every day and lovely local produce, Veronique was a wonderful hostess and could not have done more to make feel welcome and relaxed.
Les Demeures de Valette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Demeures de Valette offers accommodations in Azay-le-Brûlé, just 10 miles from Niort. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Parthenay is 17 miles from Les Demeures de Valette, and Fontenay-le-Comte is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 31 miles from Les Demeures de Valette.
L’accueil par Sabine a été très chaleureux. Propreté impeccable.
La demeure est charmante et décorée avec soin.
Site très agréable et reposant.
- gite renove avec beaucoup de charme tres calme idéal pour se reposer accueil chaleureux
Accueil chaleureux .
Chambre confortable mais très mal insonorisé .
- les bâtisses ont beaucoup de cachet, quoique en réfection. l’accueil fut très chaleureux et le personnel toujours disponible. la literie était très confortable et les chambres propres et lumineuses, le petit déjeuner était préparé dès notre arrivée dans la cuisine du gite.
- L accueil de Marlene était très bon . Elle a cherché à nous satisfaire.
- L’accueil par Sabine a été très chaleureux. Propreté impeccable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pamproux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pamproux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!