10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paluds De Noves Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Mas De La Coucourde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mas De La Coucourde offers accommodations in Paluds de Noves, just 9 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Nîmes is 27 miles from Mas De La Coucourde, and Arles is 18 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- We arrived when expected and were warmly greeted and shown to the attractive suite upstairs. There was one room with double bed and one with couch/single and extra television, so we were able to spread out. The view out the windows was of a well-tended pear orchard and we had homemade pear preserves for breakfast.
- Excellent établissement. La chambre très confortable, d’une propreté impeccable, joli déco. Un accueil chaleureux, Daniella est adorable et aux petits soins pour ses hôtes. Elle y met tout son coeur et ça se voit ! Un petit déjeuner très copieux avec des confitures maison à tomber par terre 😁 Ne changez rien Daniella tout est parfait ! Un joli petit nid douillet que je recommande sans hésiter ! Merci Daniella !
- Accueil parfait de notre hôtesse. La chambre était ravissante et la salle de bains toute neuve. Très jolie décoration. Petit déjeuner très copieux dans le petit jardin avec de délicieuses confitures . Merci pour tout.
- Tutto,l’accoglienza,la pulizia,la cortesia e la location
Accueil tres chaleureux.
Chambre conrtablet et tre propre.Belle déco.
Super petit déjeuner.
A recomander !😊
Mas De Mariette
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Mas De Mariette is located in Noves, just 9 miles from Avignon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Nîmes is 27 miles from Mas De Mariette, and Arles is 17 miles away. Caumont Airport is 5 miles from the property.
We had a wonderful holiday staying here, I thoroughly recommend it. Everything is spotlessly clean and there are lovely artistic attention to details throughout – the owners have great taste. Our rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
Breakfast each morning by the pool was a treat. Everything fresh and beautifully presented.
Lots to see and do in the area – St Remy, Avignon, Arles, Beaux, Lourmarin and all the beautiful villages of the Luberon. Great restaurants near by.
Our hosts Matteus and Sabine were lovely and really welcoming, interesting, intelligent and charming. I would like to thank them for sharing this beautiful place with us and for how well they looked after us.
By the end of the holiday our batteries were recharged and a month later I still feel the benefit of staying here – it was restorative!
- We loved the hospitality of Matthias & Sabine. Their friendly greeting, attention to detail, helpfulness, excellent breakfast, modern interior and sparking pool and beautiful garden made our stay so very memorable.
- Excellent customer care, one of the best places we have stayed and we travel extensively around Europe. Great pool, breakfast and hosts. You really have to experience this wonderful Bed and Breakfast. Personal touches and hosts have that something special, they are extremely well suited to making their guests feel right at home.
- The owners made me feel so welcome, the breakfast is amazing, the gardens are so well kept. If you are looking for accommodation in this area, you won’t find better.
- Our hosts were very friendly. The A welcome drink was offered and the breakfast was excellent. A very comfortable room and shower room.
- We had a wonderful holiday staying here, I thoroughly recommend it. Everything is spotlessly clean and there are lovely artistic attention to details throughout – the owners have great taste. Our rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
Mas de l’Air – Maison de Charme
One of our best sellers in Noves! Overlooking the Alpilles mountains, Mas de l’Air – Maison de Charme offers accommodation with air conditioning in Noves, just 11 minutes’ drive from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. Free private parking and free WiFi is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom with bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. In the winter, guests benefit from a fireplace in the dining room. For stays of more than 3 nights, a welcome basket is provided.The property is 6.2 miles from the Parc des Expositions. Avignon is 8.7 miles from Mas de l’Air – Maison de Charme, while Nîmes is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 5 miles from Mas de l’Air – Maison de Charme
- Very nice designed interior worth seeing once in your lifetime,very good breakfast with a variaty of homemade jam,very frindly and caring hosts. a place we will definitely visit again.
- Delightful reception and an excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and sampling 16 different ‘Provence honey’!
- Tout était Parfait. Le studio, le lit, le petit déjeuner. Marie est vraiment au petit soin. Merci pour ce beau séjour .
Tout était parfait.
L’accueil chaleureux de Marie et Serge est exceptionnel, ils savent recevoir et mettre à l’aise leurs hôtes. Savent donner de très bons conseils sur les lieux à visiter ainsi que sur les restaurants.
Petit déjeuner excellent, table et vaisselle très belles.
La propreté est irréprochable. Chambre et literie parfaites.
Je le conseille vivement.
- Accueil formidable par la propriétaire du Mas, sa disponibilité son sourire ses conseils, ses soins en cas de petits bobos. Bravo pour la décoration, le soin apporté aux excellents petits déjeuners “ses salades de fruits frais tous les jours différentes” ses confitures maison et tous les miels de la région. Sans oublier bien sur le dressage des tables différentes et magnifiques chaque matin. Merci à vous Marie et à votre époux Serge pour ce beau séjour.
La Bastide Des Oliviers
La Bastide des Oliviers is located 9.3 miles from both Avignon and Arles, and offers rooms in a house with a large garden and an outdoor swimming pool.Each room has its own private bathroom with a bath or shower, which is located outside the room. Guests also have access to the barbecue in the garden.You will find shops, bars and restaurants 1.2 miles from the property. Activities in the area include canyoning in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue 13.7 miles away. Avignon TGV Train Station is 6.2 miles away.
- Good location in beautiful house. The owner was very nice. Good palace to explore neighboring cities, such as Avignon, Arles, Aigues-Mortes,…
- Excellent place with nice lady (owner) who cooked the delicious dinner for us!
Very beautiful and cozy place. Very peaceful.
Room is clean and bed is very comfortable. All of the family members can’t speak english well, but I think it’s another attractive point. They are very kind.
The madam prepared breakfast and we were satisfied.
Beautiful madam, Thank you very much!! You are my french mom^^
- Friendly and welcoming host. Kindly accepted to leave our lagguage while visiting the town.
Accueil tres chaleureux.
Situation tres agréable.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gourmandine offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Andiol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Avignon is 10 miles from Gourmandine, and Nîmes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 5 miles from Gourmandine.
- The hosts were very friendly and they made you feel at home. They served some very tasty homemade jams and juices for breakfast. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- Breakfast was good. Owner was lovely even though he speaks very limited English!
- Amazing experience! Besides the nice house, with a swimming pool and fruit trees, we met the owner, who is a very pleasant person and a very big chef. His dinner was amazing, as well as the evening we spent with him.
- The proprietor provided great advice on what to see and the place was wonderful – bright airy modern clean comfortable room – picturesque gardens and orchard – quiet rural setting – yet near St Andiol – super breakfast.
- The host was very, very nice. Nothing too much trouble. Food and coffee lovely with jams made by his wife and grown in the garden. My son and daughter in law’s room was very good with air con and fridge, plus it was roomy, with great decor. Nice garden and pool.
Mas de la douceur
One of our best sellers in Saint-Andiol! Located in Saint-Andiol, 12 miles from Avignon, Mas de la douceur features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Arles is 21 miles from Mas de la douceur, and Orange is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 7 miles from Mas de la douceur.
- Very friendly , lovely welcoming hosts . Beautiful converted old farmhouse in pretty, quiet location. Very comfortable king size bed. Modern 2 basin wash room with walk in shower .Beautiful breakfast served outside on table under plane trees. Gorgeous swimming pool.
- The property was immaculate, clean, good food and excellent service
- Very kind and helpfull owners, nice house, great breakfast.
- The bedroom/bathroom were lovely & spacious, and decorated beautifully. The house allows for you to easily come & go, with a guest kitchen for storing drinks & snacks. Breakfast is as you’d expect 0- simple but generous (cereals, croissants, baguettes, preserves, meat & cheese). The pool area was lovely, and the only thing it would really have needed to improve it was some cushions for the sun loungers! St-Remy-de-Provence is a 15-20 min drive away and full of lovely restaurants.
- Well it was good experience to have a night in the traditional provanse house
la Bastide d’ Eyragues en Provence
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, la Bastide d’ Eyragues en Provence is located in Eyragues in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 9 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Nîmes is 24 miles from la Bastide d’ Eyragues en Provence, and Arles is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 6 miles from la Bastide d’ Eyragues en Provence.
- The most peaceful place we have ever ever stayed. A reset to busy lives that we all need and Marie provides the perfect environment. The quiet and view, served over a hand made beautifully served breakfast by the host make this the best place we have ever stayed and it is the perfection of places to stay. A wonderful host throughout, delightfully serene environment and she even went the extra mile to make a birthday cake for my fiancé. Simply fabulous.
- My mother and I enjoyed our stay very much. There is only one guest room at the property. Tasteful decoration and breathtaking views, a large swimming pool and the most delicious breakfast with plenty of homemade treats made the experience one to remember with joy.
Heerlijk ontbijt met zicht op de Provence.
Zeer goede gastvrouw waarbij niets teveel gevraagd was, we hebben hier een topverblijf gehad!
Een echte aanrader voor koppels.
- Mooie ruime kamer en badkamer (douche). Heerlijk en goed verzorgd ontbijt. Prachtig uitzicht. Privé zwembad!
- Site magnifique , lumineux et très reposant . Bonne literie et accueil particulièrement chaleureux. Petit déjeuner fabuleux avec produits frais . Pain , yaourt fait maison .
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Mas Lafleur offers accommodations in Châteaurenard, just 6 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nîmes is 24 miles from Mas Lafleur, and Arles is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The people were very friendly, & went out of their way to suit my requirements, which was not expected on my part but very welcome. Green living breakfast, healthy. Quiet location.
- Super friendly people. They were very warm and welcome! It was great to have a nice pool for relaxing and a full kitchen available to make some food. Breakfast was good with home made confiture and different cake every day.
- We loved the place. The rooms were create and well decorated. The hotel is having a pool. The breakfast was very good
- Very nice hosts, great place to relax, delicious breakfast!
- The owner and the facilities were quite nice and well decorated. Wonderful small pool area, very well-appointed kitchen/breakfast area. Owner spoke very good English.
Villa Degli Angeli
Located in Mollégès in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 12 miles from Avignon, Villa Degli Angeli features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Nîmes is 28 miles from Villa Degli Angeli, and Arles is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 7 miles from Villa Degli Angeli.
- This recently refurbished boutique B&B is set in peaceful grounds with a ~10m pool. The host is charming. It’s not a hotel so bring your own toiletries and a hairdryer if needed. It’s not far from St Remy but too far to comfortably walk in to Molleges (the local village). Good location for exploring Nimes, Arles, Avignon, Gordes and local towns.
- La demeure est magnifiquement rénovée, meublée avec goût et d’une propreté exceptionnelle. Le propriétaire est un homme raffiné, courtois et très prévenant. Il reçoit ses hôtes comme ses amis, ainsi les chambres n’ont pas de clés.
- Fransız kahvaltısı çok güzeldi. odaların tümü çok şık. ama bazılarından banyo ortak kullanımlı. Bizim odamızda banyo vardı. Oldukça geniş ve ferahtı. Burası özel bir mülk ve çok centilmen bir bey işletiyor. Her şeyiyle o ilgileniyor. Bahçesi, evin mimarisi ve dekorasyonu oldukça ilgi çekici. Ortam çok güzel ve şık.
- Le cadre verdoyant, le calme, la piscine pour nous seules entre amies, les jolies chambres spacieuses.Proximité de St Rémy
j’ai aimé, l’accueil personnalisé , la convivialité de notre hôte, sa disponibilité et son sens de l’hospitalité
La piscine éloignée et dans un cadre de verdure permet de nager sans gêner les autres clients .
La propriété , cadre idyllique propice au farniente, est meublée avec très bon goût . Les chambres sont personnalisées et spacieuses et donnent sur le jardin ,
Le petit déjeuner est copieux et le jus de pomme fait maison très gouteux
Ces 2 jours ont, de plus, été riches en rencontres et discussions avec les autres clients grâce au petit déjeuner pris en commun autour de la table dans le jardin et à la convivialité de notre hôte .
Je recommanderai cet établissement pour toutes ces raisons et y retournerai volontiers de nouveau pour un autre séjour
Maison des Ocres
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Maison des Ocres is located in Mollégès in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur. Just 12 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nîmes is 29 miles from Maison des Ocres, and Arles is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Felt very homely. Lady was nice enough to make breakfast
- Swimming pool is small but clean and good enough for a dip when it’s really hot.
- A characterful property in a lovely garden with a swimming pool.
- Esmorzar bo i acabat de fer. Llit còmode. Casa preciosa, ben equipada, amb gran jardí i molt ben comunicada.
- La piscine et le petit déjeuner sous le tilleul. L’accueil aimable et discret
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paluds De Noves Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paluds de Noves Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!