10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palma Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Palma Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palma Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palma Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palma Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palma Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palma Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palma Alajuela:
La Fortuna Suites
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, La Fortuna Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The location of property was very safe. Ian was an excellent host who was helpful and hospitable from the beginning of our stay. We also enjoyed the daily breakfast and location of the property to nearby attractions. Would highly recommend!!
- Ian was an amazing host who is here to help in any way possible. Breakfast was amazing and very filling, the perfect way to fuel your day of exploring. The location is petfect! About a 5 minute walk(2-3 blocks) and youre in the heart of La Fortuna. Tonnes of shops and resteraunts which all are very authentic and welcoming.
- La Fortuna Suites was an excelent choice. Ian was extremely helpful, in everything! Also, the hotel was in a good location, exactly 2 minutes walking to the centre. Netflix was also a plus 😜
Really nice owner, who cares about his customers.
The room was spacious and comfortable. Nice bed too, I just got a pillow a bit too hard.
Delicious breakfast, seems to be different every day and kind of personalized. It was really cloudy so we couldn’t see the volcano, but if you are lucky you will have an amazing view on the morning for breakfast.
The house is not exactly on the downtown so it is really quiet, calm and safe.
- Overall, I had a wonderful experience staying at La Fortuna Suites, as it’s centrally located in town, rooms are large for the area, a wonderful breakfast is included. Most importantly, the owner Ian really does go above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable!
La Fortuna Backpakers Resort
La Fortuna Backpakers Resort is located in Fortuna, just 17 miles from Monte Verde. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from La Fortuna Backpakers Resort.
- Great location, helpful staff and really well organised.
- Good location two blocks from center. Ladies at front desk very helpful. Good laundry service
- Great hammock area is lit up at night and a great place to hang out and mingle.
- The place was beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly. The kitchen had everything and the bedrooms were comfortable because they also had air conditioning.
The bed was very firm which is awesome! My husband sometimes wakes up feeling back pain, but with this bed there’s no such a problem.
The free 2 kg laundry is very thoughtful.
Kitchen is clean and organized.
Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Monte Verde is 17 miles from Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan, and Santa Elena is 16 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44 miles away.
- We received a smoothie on arrival which was lovely. We were made to feel at home and lots of help was available with tours and onward transportation. It was only about 700 metre walk to main restaurants and supermarkets and we felt very safe walking at night or day. This place is great value with the inclusion of breakfast.
- Hosts were extremely nice and helpful and the morning breakfast was delicious. They had a nice patio with a beautiful yard. There were some beautiful birds by the bird feeders.
The hostel was laying a bit outside the. City town so it was not that noisy. The owner is nice and was trying to speak with us by using google translate because our spanish is not that good. He really wanted to make the stay for you as good as possible. The room was a bit small but for this price you can’t complain about it.
We enjoyed our stay.
- Staff was very friendly and all family and the hostel was like being in the family home, which it actually was. Quiet area close to town plaza. Fantastic breakfast!!!
- The hosts were amazing made up fresh breakfast and were very informative! Want a budget option this is the best you can get!
Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Monte Verde is 17 miles from Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B, and Santa Elena is 17 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The location is great, quiet and beautiful grounds, good breakfast, comfortable, clean room.
The staff was very nice and very helpful in booking zip lining and jungle boat activities. Excellent breakfast with a choice of eggs or pancakes. The room was clean but no fridge. However we were allowed to put a few items in the breakfast room fridge.
Thanks for a great stay in La Fortuna!
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean.
- The grounds were beautiful and well kept. We had fun just exploring it seeing all kids of floras and listening to the birds sing and chirp.
- Great location and wonderful staff. They went out of their way to ensure our needs were met. Recommended good tours and restaurants. Lovely breakfast every morning to start the day. Great location to use as a base for exploring the area.
Arenal Tropical Garden
Arenal Tropical Garden is located in El Castillo de La Fortuna within the Arenal Volcano National Park. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.Each room features a seating area, a fridge and a coffee machine. The bathrooms have free toiletries. You can enjoy lake view and mountain view from the room. Extras include bed linen, a fan and cleaning products.At Arenal Tropical Garden you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is about 3 hours’ drive from Juan Santamaría International Airport.
- It has such a pretty garden with lovely birds -many humming birds! . It also has the most perfect view of Arenal volcano when the clouds lift it’s quite magical.
Good view from upper rooms.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Could use the kitchen for the kids.
2 min walk to Sky Hangingbridges entrance.
- Great location with magnificent view of volcano and lake, also the room is pretty spacious.
Breakfast was super delicious!
Enjoyed the great view, garden and the location. Totally worth a stay!!!
- location and setting, views of the environs are exceptional
Located in Monte Verde in the region of Puntarenas, 16 miles from Fortuna, Historias Lodge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Santa Elena is half a mile from Historias Lodge, and Puntarenas is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 47 miles from Historias Lodge.
- A friendly and wellcoming atmosphare. Clean and nice room. The grasy backyard perfect for our two girls to run around. Good restaurant and nice café nearby, and center within short walking distance. Luis happily helped us with with both local and distant transportation.
Very good advice from Luis, the owner, to visit the Monteverde area.
Very good breakfast.
Very good equipments
Very impressed with the helpfulness of reception and the friendliness of all of the staff.
Breakfast was more than adequate with plenty of fresh fruit, pancakes, eggs and the more traditional Costa Rican fare.
The rooms were comfortable with (unusually) plenty of coat hangers and storage space.
- This is a lovely hotel in a peaceful location, yet handy for all the local attractions. We had a family room which was huge, with a delightful balcony overlooking the garden. All the rooms were different so we may have been lucky as we had booked a triple. Everything in the room worked fine. No air-con, but not needed as Monteverde is much cooler than elsewhere in Costa Rica – you need the blankets at night! Lovely cooked breakfast served every morning. The owner of this place was exceptionally helpful and takes great pride in his property. Can highly recommend the nearby Restaurant Arrecife nearby where we had dinner each night.
At Historias Lodge we felt at home. It is a beautiful hotel with a nice garden in a quiet street where we felt very welcome.
Our room was very big, we had a nice balcony and warm shower what is a good thing to have in Monteverde because it can be quite cold.
At Historias Lodge we had the best breakfast during our holidays in Costa Rica!
The staff organised tours and transport – everything was perfect.
Casa Haydee Monteverde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Haydee Monteverde offers accommodations in Monte Verde, just 16 miles from Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Elena is half a mile from Casa Haydee Monteverde, and Puntarenas is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mariposa Bed and Breakfast
Located in Monte Verde, 16 miles from Fortuna, Mariposa Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Elena is 1.7 miles from Mariposa Bed and Breakfast, and Puntarenas is 22 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 46 miles away.
- The location; so close to the Cloud Forest but also other facilities. The wildlife, so many birds! Wonderful.
- In general the staff was very friendly and our room was always very clean. The breakfast was also good. There were several choices for breakfast, we took the traditional costa rican breakfast (gallo pinto) that also came with fresh fruits and it always tasted delicious. The location was ideal for us, since it was only a three minutes drive to monteverde cloud forest. However I would recommend to go there by car since it’s quite a walk to St. Elena, but only 8-10 minutes drive by car.
Well, we arrived at mariposa after booking 3 doubles more than 10 months ago to be told they only had 1 room. We were told we had been booked into another hotel 5 minutes away.
We were very disappointed but we moved to tobi’s Next door.
To I was there to greet us and quickly showed us to our rooms. Good rooms with a lovely breakfast.
Only trouble was my husbands shorts and 2 t-shirts were taken for our room. Shame as we really like it there.
- Everything was GREAT!! The host was friendly, amazing location and beautiful!
* Delicious breakfast in a nice room, good coffee
* Friendly staff and helpful service
Cabinas Nuestra Kasa
One of our best sellers in Monteverde! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Cabinas Nuestra Kasa is located in the Santa Elena neighborhood in Monte Verde, just 17 miles from Fortuna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Elena is 1,000 feet from Cabinas Nuestra Kasa, and Puntarenas is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Santa Elena is a great choice for travelers interested in outdoor activities, scenery and beautiful forests.
We were greeted on arrival (after a long and tiring bus journey from San Jose) by the owner Rene who was extremely friendly and helpful. He gave us a tour of Santa Elena and Monteverde on a map, provided some useful insight into what was going on in town, and gave us invaluable information on how to get to the cloud forest reserves.
Breakfast was home-made by Rene and his small staff and was delicious and everything about our stay was homely and comforting.
- Nice BB, good value for money and it has a great staff
- Host was very helpful. He helped us plan our stay in Santa Elena.
- Amazing location, easy walk to Santa Elena for bus station, supermarket and restraints/bars. Property itself was great. Clean, comfortable, good value. Breakfast was very good and just was excellent – polite, helpful and gave us some great recommendations on local tours which which all turned out better than expected for their price.
This establishment is simply the best I have stayed in during my Costa Rican trip. The rooms are confortable and clean as everything else . The host, René, is full of really good advices, tips and plans during your stay. Always here for you when needed before and after to help you.
The environment is simply perfect…. Pura vida
- We were greeted on arrival (after a long and tiring bus journey from San Jose) by the owner Rene who was extremely friendly and helpful. He gave us a tour of Santa Elena and Monteverde on a map, provided some useful insight into what was going on in town, and gave us invaluable information on how to get to the cloud forest reserves.
One of our best sellers in Monteverde! Maris B&B is located in the Santa Elena neighborhood in Monte Verde, just 16 miles from Fortuna.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Elena is 650 feet from Maris B&B, and Puntarenas is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Santa Elena is a great choice for travelers interested in outdoor activities, scenery and beautiful forests.
- Breakfast, location, rooms and the lovely, lovely staff!
Breakfast was good
Location wasn’t to bad.
The owner Ariel and his mother are super friendly and very helpful. We got a lot of information about which tour to do and about our further travelling plans.
The room is basic, but very clean. Monteverde is quite windy and you can hear the wind by night, but use some earplugs and everything is fine 🙂
Breakfast was delicious and they offer coffee and tea the whole day.
We felt very comfortable there.
- Ariel was friendly and helpful for booking tours and transportation. The cook was nice and made a great breakfast, coffee, fruit, omelettes etc.
- Great location to enjoy Monte Verde. Most of Santa Elena in walking distance. Good staff, good service, nice people.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palma Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palma Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palma Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palma Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!